U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 2nd September

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Wed May 17, 2017 7:03 pm

@slimm, @sko.... any news about update and elite roster?
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby RevanFan on Tue May 23, 2017 9:54 am

Ordered 2k13 today so I can try this mod. I'm excited. From what I've seen, it's the most complete basketball experience available.
My Dallas Cowboys Madden franchise - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
Madden 08 Historic Cowboys mod - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
I'm a die hard Cowboys and Yankees fan, and a New Yorker born and raised.
User avatar
RevanFan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: New York

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Wed May 24, 2017 7:32 am

I have been logged off for about a month or so and took a break from editing. I am currently updating rosters to season-specific information. I have no idea how long it will take me to make these updates and I am going to log back out when I post this.

In regards to the Elite roster, Sko and I haven't talked much at all about it. I'm not sure where he is in the process but, as far as I know, we are still planning on releasing it at some point in time.

As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby RevanFan on Wed May 24, 2017 1:48 pm

slimm44 wrote:As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.

Well PatTheHead already did every season from 1946 to 1984. All I can think of for more season rosters would be future seasons.
My Dallas Cowboys Madden franchise - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
Madden 08 Historic Cowboys mod - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
I'm a die hard Cowboys and Yankees fan, and a New Yorker born and raised.
User avatar
RevanFan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: New York

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Thu May 25, 2017 12:17 am

RevanFan wrote:
slimm44 wrote:As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.

Well PatTheHead already did every season from 1946 to 1984. All I can think of for more season rosters would be future seasons.


I was referring to future seasons. I don't know if we are going to continue updating them or not. I would have to talk to Sko.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Thu May 25, 2017 12:50 am

thanks for the latest info concering mod, nice to see you back @slimm ;)

i hope @sko will have a word with us soon, after so long...
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby RevanFan on Thu May 25, 2017 7:31 am

slimm44 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
slimm44 wrote:As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.

Well PatTheHead already did every season from 1946 to 1984. All I can think of for more season rosters would be future seasons.


I was referring to future seasons. I don't know if we are going to continue updating them or not. I would have to talk to Sko.

Well it's likely of little consolation, but I bought 2k13 specifically for this mod, so you'll have my download if you do continue.
My Dallas Cowboys Madden franchise - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
Madden 08 Historic Cowboys mod - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
I'm a die hard Cowboys and Yankees fan, and a New Yorker born and raised.
User avatar
RevanFan
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: New York

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby lightsout23 on Fri May 26, 2017 12:37 pm

slimm44 wrote:I have been logged off for about a month or so and took a break from editing. I am currently updating rosters to season-specific information. I have no idea how long it will take me to make these updates and I am going to log back out when I post this.

In regards to the Elite roster, Sko and I haven't talked much at all about it. I'm not sure where he is in the process but, as far as I know, we are still planning on releasing it at some point in time.

As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.



Dude how about you fix player ages that you fucked up :D and cavaliers for some reason have two tyron lues on bench I edited ages but I have no key for editing staff for nba since you guys all have problems with keys seems not coincidence...so I may stick it how it is! and I created most realistic sliders I would say the way players attack and defend seems like a great balance so they don't blow up score board ....shooting fg are more real to life...
lightsout23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby Dee4Three on Sat May 27, 2017 1:28 am

lightsout23 wrote:
slimm44 wrote:I have been logged off for about a month or so and took a break from editing. I am currently updating rosters to season-specific information. I have no idea how long it will take me to make these updates and I am going to log back out when I post this.

In regards to the Elite roster, Sko and I haven't talked much at all about it. I'm not sure where he is in the process but, as far as I know, we are still planning on releasing it at some point in time.

As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.



Dude how about you fix player ages that you fucked up :D and cavaliers for some reason have two tyron lues on bench I edited ages but I have no key for editing staff for nba since you guys all have problems with keys seems not coincidence...so I may stick it how it is! and I created most realistic sliders I would say the way players attack and defend seems like a great balance so they don't blow up score board ....shooting fg are more real to life...


Wow, you seem like a real nice guy to speak with. I hope you don't talk like this in real life.

If the roster has a couple minor issues, that's expected. You literally have over 30 full NBA seasons, to go with other benefits.

I see this is your first post, starting your sentences off with that tone will get you nowhere on this forum. Nobody will want to help. These projects take thousands of hours of hard work, and the modders don't get paid for it. They are literally doing this for the community as a friendly act. Politely ask if they can fix something if something is off.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7307
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby izi001 on Wed May 31, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi guys! I downloaded from your site with roster files. And I found out there were missing draft files 1989 1990 1991. No draft files 89-90-91. Also there is an empty folder "Asso files". No files in "Asso files". What is the matter of the peasants? So it should be?
Sorry for my english :)
izi001
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 11:28 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby PatTheHead on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:21 am

izi001 wrote:Hi guys! I downloaded from your site with roster files. And I found out there were missing draft files 1989 1990 1991. No draft files 89-90-91. Also there is an empty folder "Asso files". No files in "Asso files". What is the matter of the peasants? So it should be?
Sorry for my english :)



for draft classes 1989 to 1991 check my download section.
.
VINTAGE ROSTERS

BAA1946/47 NBL1946/47 BAA1947/48 NBL1947/48 BAA1948/49 NBL1948/49
NBA1949/50 NBA1950/51 NBA1951/52 NBA1952/53 NBA1953/54 NBA1954/55
NBA1955/56 NBA1956/57 NBA1957/58 NBA1858/59 NBA1959/60 NBA1960/61
NBA1961/62 NBA1962/63 NBA1963/64 NBA1964/65 NBA1965/66 NBA1966/67
NBA1967/68 ABA1967/68 NBA1968/69 ABA1968/69 NBA1969/70 ABA1969/70
NBA1970/71 ABA1970/71 NBA1971/72 ABA1971/72 NBA1972/73 ABA1972/73
NBA1973/74 ABA1973/74 NBA1974/75 ABA1974/75 NBA1975/76 ABA1975/76
NBA1976/77 NBA1977/78 NBA1978/79 NBA1979/80 NBA1980/81 NBA1981/82
NBA1982/83 NBA1983/84 NBA1984/85 DRAFT 47-48 DRAFT 68-75 DRAFT 49-91

DOWNLOAD

.
PatTheHead
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:12 am
Location: Vienna

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby lightsout23 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:33 am

Dee4Three wrote:
lightsout23 wrote:
slimm44 wrote:I have been logged off for about a month or so and took a break from editing. I am currently updating rosters to season-specific information. I have no idea how long it will take me to make these updates and I am going to log back out when I post this.

In regards to the Elite roster, Sko and I haven't talked much at all about it. I'm not sure where he is in the process but, as far as I know, we are still planning on releasing it at some point in time.

As far as more season rosters, I don't know what we are going to do. That's the best answer I have right now.



Dude how about you fix player ages that you fucked up :D and cavaliers for some reason have two tyron lues on bench I edited ages but I have no key for editing staff for nba since you guys all have problems with keys seems not coincidence...so I may stick it how it is! and I created most realistic sliders I would say the way players attack and defend seems like a great balance so they don't blow up score board ....shooting fg are more real to life...


Wow, you seem like a real nice guy to speak with. I hope you don't talk like this in real life.

If the roster has a couple minor issues, that's expected. You literally have over 30 full NBA seasons, to go with other benefits.

I see this is your first post, starting your sentences off with that tone will get you nowhere on this forum. Nobody will want to help. These projects take thousands of hours of hard work, and the modders don't get paid for it. They are literally doing this for the community as a friendly act. Politely ask if they can fix something if something is off.



Ok I'm sorry I will tell one more time what I wanted to say in nice way....this is the worst project I ever seen and it's fucking garbage......and those project makers are always someone who don't know nothing about basketball or players roster in each team......how about you don't make a average project like this!
If you guys want big time project from A till Z then make it instead of making average half way project which sucks ass....and is full with bugs ...wrong age wrong heights...wrong...names...and game crashes!!! its shit !
lightsout23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:21 am

If you only knew the amount of work that went into this project, you have no right to act like this. You are also wrong. I havn't encountered any crashing using this roster, and while some things are a little off here and there, it is a very complete mod. Courts, jerseys, some stadiums, cyberfaces, portraits, ratings, vitals, etc. C'mon, you have to be blind to not see the amount of hard work and dedication that went into this mod. Literally thousands of hours.

What did you do? Oh yeah, you downloaded all the work the creators put out there, and followed that up with insulting the work (Also lying about it). Trust me, thousands and thousands of downloads later, tons of positive feedback and praise, do you think they really put stock into someone with your attitude?

Just uninstall the mod, and go back to the default 2k. You clearly have a bad attitude, bad communication skills, and cannot appreciate or identify great work.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7307
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 pm

lightsout23 wrote:Ok I'm sorry I will tell one more time what I wanted to say in nice way....this is the worst project I ever seen and it's fucking garbage......and those project makers are always someone who don't know nothing about basketball or players roster in each team......how about you don't make a average project like this!
If you guys want big time project from A till Z then make it instead of making average half way project which sucks ass....and is full with bugs ...wrong age wrong heights...wrong...names...and game crashes!!! its shit !


Image

If you're going to double down on that attitude, then this community definitely isn't right for you. Constructive feedback is fine and we want to respect people's freedom of speech, but that isn't an acceptable attitude as per our rules and code of conduct. At the end of the day it's our party, and if guests don't want to behave themselves or treat each other with respect, they get shown the door. There's the door.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 105628
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:23 pm

ban this idiot @andrew... @sko and @slimm don't deserve to read such BS.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Already taken care of. That's what I meant when I said "There's the door" in my previous post. ;)
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 105628
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Looks like I missed the party, huh? lol

I have been able to get the 1960's decade about halfway updated. All statistical ratings are done except for about half of the shot ratings and shot tendencies. Once those are done, I'll be able to work on the subjective/athletic ratings for that decade, then play types and signature skills. Once I get that decade done, I'll move on to the 70's, then 80-84.

PattheHead, thanks again for your permission to apply my edits to your mod. You put in an INCREDIBLE amount of work and detail into this mod. Bravo, friend. :applaud:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby eustachy1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:06 pm

slimm44 wrote:Looks like I missed the party, huh? lol

I have been able to get the 1960's decade about halfway updated. All statistical ratings are done except for about half of the shot ratings and shot tendencies. Once those are done, I'll be able to work on the subjective/athletic ratings for that decade, then play types and signature skills. Once I get that decade done, I'll move on to the 70's, then 80-84.

PattheHead, thanks again for your permission to apply my edits to your mod. You put in an INCREDIBLE amount of work and detail into this mod. Bravo, friend. :applaud:

Wow nice slimm44 and PattheHead ! thank you (Y) :applaud: :crazyeyes: :applaud:
eustachy1
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 pm

slimm44 wrote:Looks like I missed the party, huh? lol

I have been able to get the 1960's decade about halfway updated. All statistical ratings are done except for about half of the shot ratings and shot tendencies. Once those are done, I'll be able to work on the subjective/athletic ratings for that decade, then play types and signature skills. Once I get that decade done, I'll move on to the 70's, then 80-84.

PattheHead, thanks again for your permission to apply my edits to your mod. You put in an INCREDIBLE amount of work and detail into this mod. Bravo, friend. :applaud:


any word from @sko? :|
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:03 am

MadbaLL wrote:
slimm44 wrote:Looks like I missed the party, huh? lol

I have been able to get the 1960's decade about halfway updated. All statistical ratings are done except for about half of the shot ratings and shot tendencies. Once those are done, I'll be able to work on the subjective/athletic ratings for that decade, then play types and signature skills. Once I get that decade done, I'll move on to the 70's, then 80-84.

PattheHead, thanks again for your permission to apply my edits to your mod. You put in an INCREDIBLE amount of work and detail into this mod. Bravo, friend. :applaud:


any word from @sko? :|


I talked to him briefly today. He said he should be able to resume editing soon.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:25 pm

slimm44 wrote:I talked to him briefly today. He said he should be able to resume editing soon.


very encouraging news (Y)
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:38 am

I need someone who can edit the playbook_actual and staff tabs in REDmc. I can't edit those tabs and basically all I have left to edit on the 1960 roster is the playbooks and the coaching profiles. Contact me if you can edit the playbook_actual and staff tabs in REDmc for 2k13.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby izi001 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Hi guys, I found a few bugs in your drafts.
1) Draft 2004 - Sergei Monya - wrong CF id.
2) Draft 2008 - Ante Tomić - missing the head.

And tell me please if you can download draft 2016?
izi001
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 11:28 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:52 am

slimm44 wrote:I need someone who can edit the playbook_actual and staff tabs in REDmc. I can't edit those tabs and basically all I have left to edit on the 1960 roster is the playbooks and the coaching profiles. Contact me if you can edit the playbook_actual and staff tabs in REDmc for 2k13.


i would be the first one to offer you a hand if i had redmc. but i don't and i never used it.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! 2017 Roster & My Career Update Released!

Postby slimm44 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:58 am

UPDATE: I probably have 1-3 more days on the 70's decade, then a few days on 1980-1984.After that, I'll need to look at speed/quickness/vertical ratings of all players from 60-84, update playbooks, and update coaching profiles and I think Pat's project will be completely updated with my edits. Hopefully, I can have the entire thing completely converted by the end of June, if not earlier.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests