NELLIEBALL! | Finished.

A collection of memorable stories from NBA 2K's franchise and career modes.

Re: [47-35] NELLIEBALL! | In-Depth First Round Playoff Previews!

Postby Fresh8 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am

Lakers in 4
Warriors in 6
Spurs in 5
Blazers in 5

Celtics in 4
Bulls in 6
Cavs in 5
Magic in 5

Nice preview! (Y) Not too sure about 2k10 sim engine, hopefully it ain't as bad as the 2k9 one. :lol:
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Lamrock on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 am

Actually, I thought the way my season panned out was pretty damn realistic! 2K10 has more realistic player stats, but less realistic game results. The roster conversion from 2k9 to 2k10 could yield interesting results though.

I may have linked to this already, but I found something on another forum that I thought was interesting. This guy made a (pretty entertaining) story about his Gran Turismo 2 career. If you are ever low on time, you should check it out.
Lamrock

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Lamrock wrote: may have linked to this already, but I found something on another forum that I thought was interesting. This guy made a (pretty entertaining) story about his Gran Turismo 2 career. If you are ever low on time, you should check it out.

ALIB III is better. :P
Fresh8

Re: [47-35] NELLIEBALL! | Tipping Contest | SAC-GSW Preview!

Postby Lamrock on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:29 pm

The Warrior Zone wrote:
|---THE WARRIOR ZONE---|

Playoff Preview: (4) Sacramento Kings Vs. (5) Golden State Warriors

April 17, 2010 - Tomorrow, the NBA playoffs tip off, and so begins the Warriors first playoff campaign since our magical 2007 run. A lot has changed since then with only two members of that team (Beans and Captain Jack) remaining. However, one major constant has been coach Don Nelson with his small, often nonsensical rotations. The team was completely revamped in the summer with the acquisition of future hall-of-fame point guard Steve Nash among others. The result is an 18 game improvement, and a decent spot in the playoffs.

The first round of the post-season sees us facing our division rival Sacramento Kings. The Kings, whose record is just a game better than ours at 48-34, won the season series 3-1, but three of those four games were very close, each going to overtime. Sacramento has an older, bigger, more traditional team led by the likes of Carlos Boozer, Kevin Martin and Kirk Hinrich. With neither team making the postseason last year, this will be a difficult series to predict. However, the old adage says "defense wins championships", and that is something the Kings do a helluva lot better job at than us.

Season Series
January 2, 2010: Kings 115, Warriors 121 [OT]
January 9, 2010: Warriors 104, Kings 134
February 17, 2010: Kings 115, Warriors 114 [OT]
February 18, 2010: Warriors 121, Kings 126 [OT]
Average Score: Kings 122.5, Warriors 114.25 | Differential: -8.25

The Breakdown:

Center: Andris Biedrins Vs. Spencer Hawes
Soft third year Center Spencer Hawes is arguably the weakest link in the Kings' starting five. The former Washington Huskies player has averaged 7.8 points and 5.4 rebounds this season on 45.8% shooting. Andris Biedrins meanwhile is one of the most underrated Centers in the league, averaging just under a double-double with limited touches on offense to go with 2 blocks. He is the perfect non-all-star Center. Beans has also been in the league twice as long as Hawes. No contest here. Beans dominates the match-up, and Birdman likely spends a lot of time at the 5.
Advantage: Warriors

Power Forward: Anthony Randolph Vs. Carlos Boozer
This is the marquee match-up. Anthony Randolph has established himself as a star in this league, and has been arguably better than Boozer. Boozer, a two time all-star struggled with injuries last season, and has yet to reach his 2006-2008 level of play. He has nonetheless been a valuable asset for the Kings, averaging 17 and 10, but not with Randolph's efficiency or defense. However, Randolph will be playing in his first ever playoff series and is just 20 years old. I have to give Boozer the slightest of nods for now due to his significant edge in the experience department.
Advantage: Slight Kings

Small Forward: Stephen Jackson Vs. Andres Nocioni
Captain Stephen Jackson is the heart and soul of the Warriors. He is (just barely) the team's leading scorer, and next to fellow captain Andris Biedrins, is the longest tenured. Jack fills up the scoreboard, and is having one of the best shooting seasons of his career. Andres Nocioni was acquired in a mid-season trade with the Bulls last year. He has been a solid, but inconsistent player for the Kings. He averages 15 points a game and has been a key, albeit replaceable contributor for Sacramento. Jackson is more productive than Noce, and naturally gets the nod here.

Shooting Guard Anthony Morrow Vs. Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin is an NBA All-Star averaging 25 points a game, while Anthony Morrow is a second year player fighting to keep his starting spot. Martin has always been a good player and prolific scorer, but has been held back by injuries and a weak supporting cast. Finally healthy with a great group of players around him, K-Mart has tore it up this year. Morrow, meanwhile, is a streaky player prone to big scoring nights, but is limited on offense. The kid can flat-out shoot, and has been compared to the likes of Ray Allen and Michael Redd. However, he is young and not a totally polished player. Sac-Town easily has the edge here.
Advantage: Kings

Point Guard Steve Nash Vs. Kirk Hinrich
Steve Nash is a future hall-of-famer who has been playing ball comparable to his MVP years since the all-star break. Since the death of Monta, the Canadian has been just Nashty. The keys to the offense are his, and he's made it happen. Kirk Hinrich is merely a serviceable starting point guard, there as a stopgap until Tyreke develops. However, captain Kirk is a solid defender, and while he's unlikely to shut Nash down, he isn't the last guy you'd want against Nash. Golden State wins this match-up easily, but Kirk may surprise some people.

Second Unit: Ricky Rubio, Salim Stoudamire, Rudy Fernandez, Darko Milicic, Joel Przybilla Vs. Beno Udrih, Tyreke Evans, Donte Greene, Jason Thompson, Chris Andersen
The Warriors have a decent bench, but Nellie doesn't really use it. Rather than play excellent backup center Joel Przybilla, he goes with the three-man PF/C rotation of Randolph, Biedrins and Stephen Jackson, giving only Salim Stoudamire and Spaniards Ricky Rubio and Rudy Fernandez significant playing time. The Kings, meanwhile, are two-strong at every position, with all of their reserves bringing something to the table. Rookie Tyreke Evans and big man Chris "Birdman" Andersen have been particularly useful. Sacramento is #5 in bench points while Golden State is 26th. You know who wins this match-up.

Intangibles
Golden State went 3-5 in the month of April, has two second-year starters and the Kings have home-court advantage. The Oracle is sure to be hyped up for the two or three games we'll play there, but the Kings get the edge in this category.

Prediction:
This could really go either way, but I gotta go with my heart and take my team, the Warriors in 7 games. We have the more talented roster and more energized fan base. I believe!
Verdict: Warriors In 7

Few hours to get your predictions in for those of you who haven't.
Last edited by Lamrock on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lamrock

Postby Valor on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Lamrock wrote:This could really go either way, but I gotta go with my heart and take my team, the Warriors in 7 games. We have the more talented roster and more energized fan base. I believe!

HELL YEAH :P
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Lamrock on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:43 am

The Warrior Zone wrote:
Image|---THE WARRIOR ZONE---|Image

Meal Ticket Leads Warriors To Narrow Game 1 Victory
Golden State 94, Sacramento 89 | Team Stats

April 18, 2010 - Don't you just love the Meal Ticket? Our twenty year old star had 21 points and 9 boards on efficient 10-15 shooting in his playoff debut, as we upset the home team Kings 94-89 in game 1 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals. The game was uncharacteristically low-scoring for the Warriors, and was a very rare win in which the score didn't crack triple digits. Somehow, I don't think Don Nelson is complaining.

The game started out slow, with neither team being able to buy a shot. Defense was stifling on both sides, and as a result, the score was 16 all at the end of the first. Things ramped up in the second though. Rookie Tyreke Evans exploded off the bench for 12 of his 18 points in the quarters, while Anthony Randolph and Rudy Fernandez got it going. Rookie Ricky Rubio had trouble finding his shot, but he had a pair of steals late in the half that helped the Warriors go intermission with a narrow 46-42 edge.

Golden State could never pull away in the third quarter, but the Kings never got the lead either. Carlos Boozer crashed the boards, but while he would finish with 15 points, Meal Ticket shut him down, forcing him into 5-16 shooting. The Warrior lead got as high as ten, and Paul Westphal (Westphail!) had seen enough. He took out the struggling Kevin Martin to go with a Tyreke Evans/Kirk Hinrich backcourt. The home team responded with a 13-4 run to close the third quarter, courtesy of back-to-back Hinrich treys.

The Warriors tried their best to continue to hold down the fort, but Anthony Morrow was ice cold all game, and Rudy was cooling down. With their defense failing them, the Kings took their first lead of the second half with three minutes remaining, 80-79, then extended it to 83-79 with an Andrew Nocioni three. Nellie called a timeout. The coach made a stunning decision: going big.

Joel Przybilla made his first appearance of the game, and Andris Biedrins and Meal Ticket manned the forward positions with Captain Jack and Steve Nash in the backcourt. Jack hit his only three of the night, Nash recovered from his slow start, and the bigs combated Sacramento's major rebounding edge (+12 at that point), by scooping up the rest of the defensive boards from there on out. Golden State soon found themselves leading 88-84 with less than a minute remaining. Nash sealed the game for us at the foul line, hitting six straight, as Sac-Town's desperation attempts fell short. Don Nelson got creative and Golden State won.

Anthony Randolph won player of the game honors with 21 points, 9 boards and 4 blocks. Kirk Hinrich was arguably the Kings' best with 20 points and 7 assists. Kevin Martin was a complete non-factor. The 25 PPG scorer was limited to just 7 points. When asked about his taking just nine shot attempts, the all-star responded "I don't know. I just wasn't feeling it tonight I guess. I will not let us down [in game 2]." The Warriors lead the series 1-0, and will face the Kings in Sacramento on the 20th (4-20!), before returning home to the Oracle for games three and four.

Warriors lead series 1-0.

Image Image
Rudy Fernandez jugo muy bueno! | That Play Went Over Birdman's Head

Image Image
LOL @ Kings taking Thompson over Randolph | "Who 'Rekes Now, Golden State?!"

Image Image
Jackson is a gunner from long range | That free throw somehow went in.

Image 16 30 19 29 94 | Randolph: 21/9/4 blocks, 10-15 FG | Jackson: 14/6/4 | Nash: 15/1/7, 7-7 FT
Image 16 26 22 25 89 | Hinrich: 20/3/7 | Evans: 18/4/5 | Boozer: 15/12/2

(Y) Image JORDAN Player Of The Game: Anthony Randolph (Warriors): 21 points, 9 rebounds, 4 blocks, 10-15 FG
(N) Image MCDWAYNE Shitass Of The Game: Kevin Martin (Kings): 7 points, 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers, 2-9 FG
Lamrock

Re: [47-35] NELLIEBALL! | 2010 NBA Playoffs! | Game 1!

Postby kibaxx7 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 am

Accuracy with free throws but bad from beyond the arc :lol:
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Drunken Master (1978), Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Re: NELLIEBALL! | NBA Playoffs! | Game 1! [Meal Ticket 4 Prez!]

Postby Lamrock on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:27 am

Yeah, the real Warriors take a lot of threes, but I'm generally rubbish from behind the arc. I hate that all the players have different strokes.
Lamrock

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 am

I Believe. :)
Fresh8

Postby Valor on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Game 1 victory! :D
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Lamrock on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

The Warrior Zone wrote:

Other Game 1 Results

Lakers 100, Clippers 80
The Lakers made a statement against LA's less celebrated other team, blowing them out by 20. Former Laker Shaquille O'Neal had a paltry 8 points and 5 boards to MVP candidate Kobe Bryant's 49.
Bryant: 49/5/8 | Gasol: 13/10/4 | Bynum: 10/14/0
B. Davis: 20/3/5 | Gordon: 18/0/2 | Kirilenko: 11/7/5
Lakers lead 1-0

Spurs 117, Nuggets 112 [2OT]
In a double overtime thriller, the Spurs got the best of the underdog Nuggets, outlasting them for a 117-112 victory. Tim Duncan and Tony Parker led the way with huge games, as Carmelo Anthony's 33 wasn't enough.
Duncan: 25/12/0 | Parker: 27/2/9 | Ginobili: 15/6/3
Anthony: 33/5/6 | Billups: 19/0/7 | Martin: 13/10/2
Spurs lead 1-0

Blazers 99, Rockets 71
If dominating the second half of the season with the league's best post all-star weekend record wasn't enough to sell you on the Danny Granger trade, then how about the former Pacer dropping 27 and 10 boards in a blowout victory against the Rockets and their neutralized twin towers?
Granger: 27/10/0 | Aldridge: 19/11/3 | Roy: 17/3/7
Brooks: 25/1/7 | Bosh: 19/7/1 | Yao: 13/7/0
Blazers lead 1-0

Celtics 107, Nets 103
The young, undersized Nets put up an excellent fight with all-star Devin Harris and former all-star Vince Carter playing their respective hearts out. Unfortunately for them, the Celtics are just too good.
Pierce: 26/7/5 | Rondo: 15/5/12 | Garnett: 15/9/1
Harris: 29/0/8 | Carter: 23/6/6 | Jennings: 13/5/7
Celtics lead 1-0

Bobcats 108, Bulls 85
The Charlotte Bobcats played their first game nine years after the (then Vancouver) Grizzlies did, yet they still beat them to their first playoff victory. The 'Cats ran the favored Bulls out of the building with an ensemble, defensive effort reminiscent of another Larry Brown coached team...
Wallace: 24/5/2 | Marion: 18/7/3 | Robinson: 18/1/5
Deng: 20/10/1 | Stoudemire: 20/6/1 | Rose: 12/2/7
Bobcats lead 1-0

Cavaliers 93, Hawks 90
Rip Hamilton had a nice 18 points, but the fact that it took 48 points and 13 boards from LeBron James to defeat the 40-42 Hawks at home by three points really says something. Sure, Josh Smith and Joe Johnson had huge games, but the Magic are practically in the Conference Finals already. Speaking of...
James: 48/13/5 | Ilgauskas: 11/7/3 | Hamilton: 18/1/1
Johnson: 35/8/6 | Smith: 18/15/1 | Horford: 11/10/1
Cavaliers lead 1-0

Magic 109, Raptors 93
Its hard to say whether the Chris Paul deal worked out for Orlando. The duo combined for a paltry 45 points, 20 boards, 19 assists, 6 blocks and 4 steals as the Magic narrowly defeated the Raptors by 16 points.
Paul: 26/4/18 | Howard: 19/16/6 blocks | Lewis: 22/4/0
McGrady: 23/2/2 | Calderon: 13/0/11 | Bargnani: 15/11/2
Magic lead 1-0
Lamrock

Re: NELLIEBALL! | Game 1 @ SAC! | Other Game 1 Results

Postby hova- on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:36 am

Good win! Really nice game by Randolph but what a game by LBJ and Kobe. Not so Shaqtastic though.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: NELLIEBALL! | Game 1 @ SAC! | Other Game 1 Results

Postby Lamrock on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:25 am

Suns' Jrue Holiday Wins Rookie Of The Year Award
Image April 19, 2010 - Phoenix Suns point guard Jrue Holiday has reportedly won the 2009-10 NBA Rookie Of The Year award. The 19 year old former UCLA Bruin averaged 12.2 points per game, and led all rookies with 7.7 assists as well. Holiday played and started 80 games for the Suns, who lost starting PG and two-time MVP Steve Nash to free agency in the offseason. Despite the team losing four of its five starters from last season (Grant Hill and Shaquille O'Neal to the Clippers, Nash to the Warriors, Amar'e Stoudemire to the Bulls), Holiday has helped them over-achieve to an adequate 34-48 record.

A surprise #3 pick, many expected Holiday to have a small role at first, and that perhaps Brandon Jennings or Stephen Curry would have been better draft choices. With Golden State signing Nash, Holiday was unexpectedly thrust into the starting lineup, in which he thrived. The 6'4" guard won Western Conference Rookie of the Month four times this season, and has led all rookies in assists by a fairly wide margin.

The award voting was far from unanimous however. In contrast to recent landslides by the likes of Brandon Roy and Chris Paul, Holiday narrowly defeated Clippers' #1 pick Blake Griffin and Charlotte's James Harden for the honors. Also receiving votes were emergent Nets guard Brandon Jennings, Spanish Warriors point guard Ricky Rubio and the Thunder's Hasheem Thabeet.

The announcement will be officially made at a press conference tomorrow.
Lamrock

Re: NELLIEBALL! | Game 1 @ Kings! | Holiday Wins RotY!

Postby dare on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 am

The world has gone mad :crazyeyes:
dare
True kings have rings

Postby Alpha_ on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 am

wtf? are u kidding me? Holiday-ROY? :shock:
Alpha_
Night Knight

Postby Lamrock on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:02 am

The Warrior Zone wrote:

Kings Blow Out Warriors, Notch Series
Sacramento 113, Golden State 92 | Team Stats

April 20, 2010 - The Kings were heartbroken on their own floor in the playoff opener, and they knew they had to make a statement in game two or they were done. And make a statement they did. Not on the backs of captains and leading scorers Kevin Martin and Carlos Boozer, but rookie point guard Tyreke Evans, who had a career high 28 points, as he led the Kings to a 21 point triumph over Nellie's Warriors.

For most of the game however, it looked like it would be another nailbiter. The visiting Warriors, thanks to tremendous play by star big man Anthony Randolph, actually won the first two quarters by a point each. Tyreke hadn't caught fire yet, and it looked like Sacramento could be going to Oakland in a 2-0 hole. The third quarter saw them make a run to take a small lead, before the visiting team knotted it again. With a minute left in the period, Tyreke had back-to-back three point plays to put the home side up six going into the final period.

That Sacramento momentum continued into the fourth. When Meal Ticket picked up a questionable charging foul, then fouled out attempting to block a Boozer shot, the Kings knew they had won the game. Evans sunk a trey to put his team up 16 with three minutes left, and both teams withdrew their starters and emptied their bench for garbage time. The Kings easily held off Golden State to win the game 113-92, tying the series at one apiece.

Before fouling out, Anthony Randolph was the best player on the floor, scoring 29 points and grabbing 13 rebounds in 36 minutes of play. Steve Nash and Andris Biedrins enjoyed strong outings, with the latter netting 16 points and 11 boards on uber-efficient 7-8 shooting from the field. Anthony Morrow and the rest of the Warriors struggled with their shot however, as the team shot an atrocious 39% (to Sacramento's 55%). Tyreke led the kings with 28, while Kirk Hinrich filled up the scoreboard and Kevin Martin bounced back from his poor game one somewhat with 20 points.

Despite losing this game, the Warriors have earned homecourt advantage, with (two to) three of their last (three to) five games to be played at the Oracle Arena. The Warriors were 27-14 at home and 20-21 on the road in the regular season, and got their sole regular season victory against the Kings at home. Kings forward Carlos Boozer, and Warriors forward Stephen Jackson have guaranteed game 3 victories for their respective teams.

Series tied 1-1.

Image Image
Tyreke annihilated us all game. | This was a very common sight.

Image Image
Bone Morrow Transplant (?) Played Like Shit. | So did Boozer, but he did foul out Meal Ticket.

Image Image
The Kings even dominated garbage time. | Sac-Town celebrates their first playoff win.

Image 26 23 22 21 92 | Randolph: 29/13/3, 6 fouls | Biedrins: 16/11/4 blocks, 7-8 FG | Nash: 14/2/8
Image 25 22 30 36 113 | Evans: 28/4/6 | Hinrich: 15/5/7 | Martin: 20/3/2

(Y) Image JORDAN Player Of The Game: Tyreke Evans (Kings): 28 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds
(N) Image MCDWAYNE Shitass Of The Game: Anthony Morrow (Warriors): 6 points, 3 turnovers, 3-12 FG (28 minutes)
Lamrock

Re: NELLIEBALL! | Game 2 @ Kings! (Bone Morrow Transplant?)

Postby Martti. on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:07 am

Ouch, tough loss. The Meal Ticket is just amazing. Evans is really coming in to his own.

And what's up with just 9 assists? Damn..
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby kibaxx7 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 am

You really have an issue with 3-pointers and assists, man :P Tough loss!
× Watching:
× Watched:
Drunken Master (1978), Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 am

Don Nelson looks like a douche
Fresh8

Postby Mark. on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Don Nelson looks like a dance floor demon in that pic. Massive games by Kobe, LBJ, CP3 and Dwight in those first games!
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby hova- on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:16 am

Hell, Randolph is da man averaging 25 and 11 so far, tough you lost though. The Kings have some decent options imho.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Lamrock on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 am

The Warrior Zone wrote:

Other Game 2 Results

Lakers 103, Clippers 98
Despite a very solid outing by Shaq, a poor game by Pau Gasol and an 8 point halftime deficit, the Lake Show managed to comeback and narrowly defeat LA's other team. Kobe Bryant had a huge game with 35 points, while Andrew Bynum was a force to be reckoned with on the defensive end.
Bryant: 35/4/8 | Bynum: 15/14/7 blocks | Odom: 15/7/5
O'Neal: 19/9/2 | Griffin: 14/8/3 | Kirilenko: 12/5/4 blocks
Lakers lead series 2-0

Spurs 118, Nuggets 92
After a very exciting game 1 that went into overtime, the second was a disappointment. Tim Duncan had a season high 40 points, while Carmelo Anthony shot an atrocious 4-22 from the field, as the Spurs stymied the Nuggets to take a 2-0 lead.
Duncan: 40/12/3 blocks | Parker: 18/2/13 | Jefferson: 20/3/1
Billups: 18/4/7 | Anthony; 16/4/3 | Nene: 14/6/1
Spurs lead series 2-0

Blazers 103, Rockets 92
The Yao Ming-Chris Bosh tandem finally came to play, but they were no match for Portland's big three of Brandon Roy, Danny Granger and LaMarcus Aldridge. The game was very close throughout the first three quarters, but a 16-2 run to start the final period sealed the win for the home team.
Roy: 30/4/9 | Granger: 21/6/2 | Aldridge: 15/9/2
Yao: 21/11/1 | Bosh: 18/11/3 | Brooks: 16/0/7
Blazers lead series 2-0

Nets 111, Celtics 89
Paul Pierce scored 29, Rajon Rondo nearly had a triple-double and the Celtics were defeated by 22 by the 37-45 New Jersey Nets. Wait, what? A huge scoring night for Devin Harris and solid all-around play from his teammates helped the Nets get out to a huge early lead and never look back. Its only one game, but don't surprised if the Nets have a similar campaign to the 2007 "We Believe" Warriors.
Harris: 35/1/6 | Carter: 19/7/6 | Lopez: 15/11/0
Pierce: 29/5/4 | Rondo: 22/8/10 | Garnett: 16/8/2
Series tied 1-1

Bulls 104, Bobcats 91
The Bulls got their revenge against the Bobcats, who blew them out in the first game of the series. Amar'e Stoudemire played like a max contract player, and thanks to Charlotte shooting just 40% from the field (to their 48%), Chi-Town notched the series at one apiece.
Stoudemire: 28/11/2 | Salmons: 17/5/6 | Rose: 15/4/8
Wallace: 19/7/0 | Harden: 16/4/5 | Marion: 12/11/5 blocks
Series tied 1-1

Cavaliers 101, Hawks 99
For the second straight game, the Cavs have narrowly squeaked by the Hawks, thanks to a legendary performance by LeBron James. Richard Hamilton was sidelined in the first quarter with shin splints, and the King stepped up, coming a point, rebound and assist short of 40-15-10. The Hawks, led by an ensemble effort, suffered their second consecutive heartbreaking defeat.
James: 39/14/9 | Williams: 22/1/5 | Ilgauskas: 8/10/3
Johnson: 28/7/3 | Smith: 17/6/4 | Bibby: 12/1/8
Cavaliers lead series 2-0

Magic 112, Raptors 94
T-Mac had a game-high 27 points, but thanks to huge contributions on both ends by the Magic's dynamic duo, the (c)Raptors were blown out yet again. Forward Ra$hard Lewi$, who had 11 points, guaranteed a series sweep for the Magic.
Howard: 25/13/6 blocks | Paul: 22/3/8/7 steals | Lee: 14/1/2
McGrady: 27/6/3 | Calderon: 14/2/10 | Scola: 11/11/0
Magic lead series 2-0
Lamrock

Re: NELLIEBALL! | Game 2 @ Kings! | Other Game 2's!

Postby dare on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Bynum dominates Shaq :cool:

rooting for the Bulls, Stoudemire + Rose (Y)
dare
True kings have rings

Postby Mark. on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Loving that Magic team! Epic. Good recapping dude. Loving this (Y)
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby kibaxx7 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:39 am

I'm with dare, really nice Stoudemire-Rose duo (Y)
× Watching:
× Watched:
kibaxx7
炭治郎

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K Stories Hall of Fame