PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:53 am

There are available two different links from google drive. I´m uploading it in parts to Mediafire right now.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby NeoLone on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:04 am

Downloading from the original link right now, very slow but I'll persist overnight.

Cheers again for your work lads!
User avatar
NeoLone
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:39 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby InFaMouS ny on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:47 am

congrats on the release, this is amazing.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby koyote97 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:11 am

Shuajota wrote:There are available two different links from google drive. I´m uploading it in parts to Mediafire right now.


Both servers are down at the moment, so I'll give it a go tomorrow, first thing.

Meanwhile, I'll be checking the roster :)

Congrats on the project and the release!
koyote97
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:18 am

koyote97 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:There are available two different links from google drive. I´m uploading it in parts to Mediafire right now.


Both servers are down at the moment, so I'll give it a go tomorrow, first thing.

Meanwhile, I'll be checking the roster :)

Congrats on the project and the release!

Thanks! Now there is a new link. It´s working.
Last edited by Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:18 am

NeoLone wrote:Downloading from the original link right now, very slow but I'll persist overnight.

Cheers again for your work lads!


InFaMouS ny wrote:congrats on the release, this is amazing.


Thank you guys.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:21 am

I haven't downloaded it yet, but assuming this is as complete as you advertise it, it is truly a massive undertaking and a stellar product. Congrats man, this will go down with the UBE as a legendary example of modding in 2k.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby koyote97 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:48 am

Shuajota wrote:
koyote97 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:There are available two different links from google drive. I´m uploading it in parts to Mediafire right now.


Both servers are down at the moment, so I'll give it a go tomorrow, first thing.

Meanwhile, I'll be checking the roster :)

Congrats on the project and the release!

Thanks! Now there is a new link. It´s working.




Yeah!! DLing rigth now!

I checked the roster, some CFs are really amazing. I miss some european players would have a higher rating and some of them appear also as Free Agents. Would it be possible not to add them as FA so I cannot sign twice the same guy? For example, Nikola Mirotic.
koyote97
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Jesseeg on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:55 am

Looks like the link is down for google drive.
Jesseeg
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:28 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby *DSSXe* on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:00 am

That mod is insane mate, i just have one FIBA match and it was amazing. So many teams, so much details we don't know from where to start! This project is the reason why i will stick with 2k20 because you can easily get updated nba rosters, cf, uniforms etc but not all this database! I mean for us is easy we just download it and install it but even if you can transfer all this will take a lot of time, especially with updated rosters. Many many thanks to everyone who worked and keep working to this huge project and i hope everyone stays safe
http://designingcrew.gr/
User avatar
*DSSXe*
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:06 am

Congrats Shuajota.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8915
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:10 am

Jesseeg wrote:Looks like the link is down for google drive.

I´m uploading waigua to Medaifire.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Joshif on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:28 am

Its amazing. i hope you will update the rosters in the next update. Keep up the good work
Joshif
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:29 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 am

Dee4Three wrote:Congrats Shuajota.

Thanks Dee!
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:10 am

Joshif wrote:Its amazing. i hope you will update the rosters in the next update. Keep up the good work

I´m glad to hear that man. With the next v3.0 we are going to polish the database and improve it even more.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby RapboY on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:48 pm

congratulations on the release!
User avatar
RapboY
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby kidhybrid89 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Congrats man! Downloading now. About to check it out.
kidhybrid89
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:46 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Karaski on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:19 pm

This mod is absolutely great! This will live on for several years.

Tried a game between Iran and Philippines. No problems encountered, aside from Andray Blatche's jersey seems inflated. And if we could have a desktop icon. :)

Goodjob and kudos to your team Shuajota. Congratulations.
User avatar
Karaski
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:04 am
Location: +63

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby m.gaRz on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Edit: Got it.

Downloading now bro
User avatar
m.gaRz
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:01 pm

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby eda on Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Congrat on the release (Y)
ps.: A torrent file would really be appreciated option here :)
User avatar
eda
Lives happily ever after.
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:17 am
Location: Lithuania,Vilnius

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby koyote97 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:43 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Joshif wrote:Its amazing. i hope you will update the rosters in the next update. Keep up the good work

I´m glad to hear that man. With the next v3.0 we are going to polish the database and improve it even more.



Some veeeeery minor fixes I could notice so far, as I've played some random matches:

* When playing with Movistar Estudiantes, jumpball is played by the PG instead of the C (or any other tall guy).
* When playing with Iberostar Tenerife, commentators say some retro names, e.g: Hornacek.

Nothing to really worry about. Mod works perfect, roster is insane and we have videogame for another whole season. :bowdown:
koyote97
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Zoizeaux on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi Shuajota,

Great work, the mod works well but there's a problem when I want to play the My League mod or Season mod with FIBA's team, I am unable to save my game and when I am searching to the games I tried to save into my My League or Season folders, they do not appears. So I can't play any mod for now :(
Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance :)
Zoizeaux
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:25 am

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:48 pm

koyote97 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Joshif wrote:Its amazing. i hope you will update the rosters in the next update. Keep up the good work

I´m glad to hear that man. With the next v3.0 we are going to polish the database and improve it even more.



Some veeeeery minor fixes I could notice so far, as I've played some random matches:

* When playing with Movistar Estudiantes, jumpball is played by the PG instead of the C (or any other tall guy).
* When playing with Iberostar Tenerife, commentators say some retro names, e.g: Hornacek.

Nothing to really worry about. Mod works perfect, roster is insane and we have videogame for another whole season. :bowdown:


Thank you! Exactly, I know that. ACB and Eurocup teams are not 100% finished yet in this update, because we are going to start the 20-21 update shortly and it was a waste of time to change those details when we are going to remake every team. But your feddback is appreciated! I´m already fixing ACB, Eurocup and BCL which will be exclusive to v3.0. I am informing you of our progress.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:06 pm

Zoizeaux wrote:Hi Shuajota,

Great work, the mod works well but there's a problem when I want to play the My League mod or Season mod with FIBA's team, I am unable to save my game and when I am searching to the games I tried to save into my My League or Season folders, they do not appears. So I can't play any mod for now :(
Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance :)

Hey,
Why can't you save it? For me it works.
Image
Image
Image
Image
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:13 pm

Karaski wrote:This mod is absolutely great! This will live on for several years.

Tried a game between Iran and Philippines. No problems encountered, aside from Andray Blatche's jersey seems inflated. And if we could have a desktop icon. :)

Goodjob and kudos to your team Shuajota. Congratulations.

Thank you! Blatche has a custom body upadte, he gained a lot of weight lol. I've been updating the bodies so that ingame there are noticeable differences between players.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4276
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DEIBYS2KMOD, FlintStoneGummy and 11 guests