The Bubble Mod 3.0.6 (Added Utah Jazz)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.6 (Added Utah Jazz)

Postby emongnome on Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:12 am

natkra90 wrote:Hey guys,
Just wanted to give an update.

I've had a lot of things happen to me personally and professionally these last two weeks, and unfortunately will be needing to take a step back from modding. It's gotten to the point where doing this is not really enjoyable for me right now because of added responsibilities. I will still be frequenting the forum and doing things here and there, but will not be putting the same amount of dedication into these projects for the near future.

I feel like I'm leaving the bubble mod in good hands with hokupguy making advancements far beyond what we see in this iteration, so I'm very pleased to see the progression continue. Maybe after he gets done with his version, I can integrate the wall dornas as a variant if things calm down for me, and he's cool with it. We'll see how things go.

As for the All-In-One Retro mod, if anyone wants to take over the project or make official additions, please message me, and we can try to move things forward.

Thank you to everyone who has helped make these projects what they are.

Dude thank you so much for your great work! If it weren't for you (and other modders like DaInfamousNY, bluejaybrandon, PPP, etc.) I wouldn't have even moved on to playing NBA 2K20 (was playing 2K19 for damn near 2 years). Real life always takes precedence --- that's ALWAYS the priority. hope to see more of your work in the future, more power to ya!
emongnome

Postby emongnome on Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:12 am

I've had a lot of things happen to me personally and professionally these last two weeks, and unfortunately will be needing to take a step back from modding. It's gotten to the point where doing this is not really enjoyable for me right now because of added responsibilities. I will still be frequenting the forum and doing things here and there, but will not be putting the same amount of dedication into these projects for the near future.

I feel like I'm leaving the bubble mod in good hands with hokupguy making advancements far beyond what we see in this iteration, so I'm very pleased to see the progression continue. Maybe after he gets done with his version, I can integrate the wall dornas as a variant if things calm down for me, and he's cool with it. We'll see how things go.

As for the All-In-One Retro mod, if anyone wants to take over the project or make official additions, please message me, and we can try to move things forward.

Dude thank you so much for your great work! If it weren't for you (and other modders like DaInfamousNY, bluejaybrandon, PPP, etc.) I wouldn't have even moved on to playing NBA 2K20 (was playing 2K19 for damn near 2 years). Real life always takes precedence --- that's ALWAYS the priority. hope to see more of your work in the future, more power to ya!
emongnome

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:45 am

excellent work, and was very kind in answering each of the questions

TO DOWNLOAD GO TO THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION BUBBLE COURT LIGHTING V1
phpBB [video]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DEIBYS2KMOD
PC:I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby martoluthor on Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:59 am

thank you so much for your efforts!
martoluthor

Postby jketch30 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:03 am

idk what it is i followed every step but everytime i load the game up everything but the bubble court and stadium loads up, can someone tell me what im doing wrong?
jketch30

Postby jketch30 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:04 am

idk what it is i followed every step but everytime i load the game up everything but the bubble court and stadium loads up, can someone tell me what im doing wrong?
jketch30

Postby mking2 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:05 am

I knew it 2K Called and you got the job .. lol .. but seriously thank you for all your contributions to this place and to making the game a better experience.. hope all is well and hopefully you continue adding more to this
mking2

Postby jketch30 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:04 am

update i got it to work in scrimmage but it crashes when i try to play quick game
jketch30

Postby zondac12 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:54 am

nat, your efforts on this board have been great. :applaud: i hope to see u around again soon.
zondac12

Postby deionr829 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:25 am

nat thank you for this awesome mod hope everything is ok and things will become positive for you and the things that are holding you down will go away.
deionr829

Postby bbgeek on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:15 pm

nat, thanks for this! I'm having fun playing games in the bubble! :-)

to anyone, is there (an easy) way to change the shot feedback "header" back to the default.
This mod changed it from the original "Release" in grey to "Sample" in magenta, and I'd like to change it back.
bbgeek

Postby mattfroonjian on Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:54 am

Is there a way to turn of the local broadcast packages if I want to use ESPN or TNT?
mattfroonjian

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding