[Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Ramonxu on Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:45 pm

wuaaaaa nice work! ty bro
User avatar
Ramonxu
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:27 am

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby bellza on Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:41 am

Whenever I click on your raboninco links it redirects me and says this page can't be reached and my anti virus comes up telling me it blocked a malicious domain request. This happens to me when I try and click on any of Deiby's links which is also raboninco, anyone any ideas what I can do to get around this? :(
User avatar
bellza
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:53 am

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby tyabolical on Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:34 am

Yeah these raboninco links are sus. Can you use mediafire, mega, etc?
ImageImageImage
User avatar
tyabolical
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:25 am

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Doctor Kicks on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:21 pm

tyabolical wrote:Yeah these raboninco links are sus. Can you use mediafire, mega, etc?


If you ever stumble upon the forum rules, Use of ad links section, it is indeed ALLOWED in here. Besides, each shoe has been downloaded over a hundred times and nobody gets a hard time doing it not until you said it. I think you have a adblocker enabled or something that gets in the way. You just have to disable it temporarily and everything goes smoothly. It's just a single ad link anyway not like any other adlinks which consists of several annoying spammed ads which is prohibited here in the forum. :wink:
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby bellza on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:36 pm

Doctor Kicks wrote:
tyabolical wrote:Yeah these raboninco links are sus. Can you use mediafire, mega, etc?


If you ever stumble upon the forum rules, Use of ad links section, it is indeed ALLOWED in here. Besides, each shoe has been downloaded over a hundred times and nobody gets a hard time doing it not until you said it. I think you have a adblocker enabled or something that gets in the way. You just have to disable it temporarily and everything goes smoothly. It's just a single ad link anyway not like any other adlinks which consists of several annoying spammed ads which is prohibited here in the forum. :wink:


I turned off ad block but same thing happens.

I click on the url in your OP and it takes me to this url:

https://www1a.samcunningham.pro/pushredirect/?network=3&site=adfly&ppi=23247723&pci=6516230383&t=1591842962&dest=https%3A%2F%2Ffiaharam.net%2Fredirecting%2FaHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRpYWZpcmUuY29tL2ZpbGUvbHdrMDgzbXBhenJleGZxL0N1cnJ5XzdfX1NvdXJfUGF0Y2hfS2lkc19fTWlzbWF0Y2hlZC5yYXIvZmlsZQ%3D%3D%2Fd92f3f1938cc3a8505f8be867deb1ad4

and says page cannot be reached.

It's my anti virus that is blocking it because it says it's malicious so I guess the only work around is to disable that which I'm a bit wary to do.
User avatar
bellza
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:53 am

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Doctor Kicks on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:01 pm

bellza wrote:
Doctor Kicks wrote:
tyabolical wrote:Yeah these raboninco links are sus. Can you use mediafire, mega, etc?


If you ever stumble upon the forum rules, Use of ad links section, it is indeed ALLOWED in here. Besides, each shoe has been downloaded over a hundred times and nobody gets a hard time doing it not until you said it. I think you have a adblocker enabled or something that gets in the way. You just have to disable it temporarily and everything goes smoothly. It's just a single ad link anyway not like any other adlinks which consists of several annoying spammed ads which is prohibited here in the forum. :wink:


I turned off ad block but same thing happens.

I click on the url in your OP and it takes me to this url:

https://www1a.samcunningham.pro/pushredirect/?network=3&site=adfly&ppi=23247723&pci=6516230383&t=1591842962&dest=https%3A%2F%2Ffiaharam.net%2Fredirecting%2FaHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZWRpYWZpcmUuY29tL2ZpbGUvbHdrMDgzbXBhenJleGZxL0N1cnJ5XzdfX1NvdXJfUGF0Y2hfS2lkc19fTWlzbWF0Y2hlZC5yYXIvZmlsZQ%3D%3D%2Fd92f3f1938cc3a8505f8be867deb1ad4

and says page cannot be reached.

It's my anti virus that is blocking it because it says it's malicious so I guess the only work around is to disable that which I'm a bit wary to do.


Nope, you don't have to worry about turning it off to get through the ads..there's no fishy things going around here. Because if I attached some virus/malware in my links, I'm already long gone in the forum. And why would the links be downloaded over a hundred times if it comes with malware/virus right? I started sharing shoe mods wayback April, I wouldn't be here right now if I I did those things because the Admins would've banned me already.
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby se7enth on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:44 pm

I just want to let you know how appreciative I am of your work, brother. :bowdown: :applaud: Continue to be an inspiration to others. Let's make this game more realistic and enjoyable as possible. (Y) :)
se7enth
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:53 am

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby tyabolical on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Doctor Kicks wrote:
tyabolical wrote:Yeah these raboninco links are sus. Can you use mediafire, mega, etc?


If you ever stumble upon the forum rules, Use of ad links section, it is indeed ALLOWED in here. Besides, each shoe has been downloaded over a hundred times and nobody gets a hard time doing it not until you said it. I think you have a adblocker enabled or something that gets in the way. You just have to disable it temporarily and everything goes smoothly. It's just a single ad link anyway not like any other adlinks which consists of several annoying spammed ads which is prohibited here in the forum. :wink:

I went incognito mode, all good.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
tyabolical
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:25 am

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby dhduck on Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:38 pm

Do you have a file that can be opened with kyrie 6 blender?
dhduck
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:22 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Doctor Kicks on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:21 pm

REINFORCEMENT HAS ARRIVED!

Jordan WhyNotZer0.3 Mismatched

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: DOWNLOAD http://raboninco.com/23247723/whynotzer03-mm :headbang:

:!: REPLACES Nike PG 3 "NASA" :!:

For a closer look,https://imgur.com/a/D9dbyod

***INSTRUCTIONS: Just put inside the folder waigua/shoes

Image

Credits to the CF author/gettyimages for real-life photo source
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby madjackal on Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:05 pm

Awesome work as always!
madjackal
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:31 am

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby deionr829 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:45 am

thank you again for the update
deionr829
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby plp2874 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:31 pm

your work is amazing, however the links are not working for me? any help would be greatly appreciated :D
plp2874
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby bhilogy on Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:11 am

Thanks man! Curious question, do you plan on also resizing shoes?
User avatar
bhilogy
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: Pilipinas

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Doctor Kicks on Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:28 pm

plp2874 wrote:your work is amazing, however the links are not working for me? any help would be greatly appreciated :D

hmm, have u tried downloading it in incognito mode?

bhilogy wrote:Thanks man! Curious question, do you plan on also resizing shoes?

Nah man, I don't resize shoes...just retexture :wink:
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 Shoe Mods - Zoom Freak 1 PE (PREVIEW)

Postby Doctor Kicks on Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:01 am

REINFORCEMENT INCOMING!

Zoom Freak 1 PE

For a detailed look,https://imgur.com/gallery/zRunUVM

ZoomFreak 1_PE.jpg

Credits to the CF author/gettyimages=real-life photo source
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby plp2874 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:15 pm

hmm, have u tried downloading it in incognito mode?


yeh i have, unfortunately nothing has worked :(
plp2874
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Sav713 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:33 pm

do shoe mods from 2k19 work in 2k20?
Sav713
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Doctor Kicks on Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:43 pm

plp2874 wrote:
hmm, have u tried downloading it in incognito mode?


yeh i have, unfortunately nothing has worked :(

hmm, I think you have a adblocker or something that's preventing the page from going through..
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 Shoe Mods - Nike Zoom Freak 1 PE - RLSD!!!

Postby Doctor Kicks on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:49 pm

REINFORCEMENT HAS ARRIVED!

Nike Zoom Freak 1 PE

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: DOWNLOAD http://raboninco.com/23247723/zoom-frreak-1-pe :headbang:

:!: REPLACES crackle 6 :!:

For a closer look,https://imgur.com/gallery/zRunUVM

***INSTRUCTIONS:you have to put crackle6.05dcd41da6fab30b.dds inside your global.iff and put the other two files inside your shoe_frontend.iff

Then, go to Shoe Creator, edit the Zoom Freak 1, then make every layer Pattern>Crackle 6, Then hit save

Image

Credits to the CF author/gettyimages for real-life photo source
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby deionr829 on Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:05 am

hey doctor kicks i dont have a shoe front end file in my waigua where do i get that.
deionr829
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Doctor Kicks on Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:21 am

deionr829 wrote:hey doctor kicks i dont have a shoe front end file in my waigua where do i get that.

you can get it from one of the game archives, If im not wrong, i think it's in the 2U or 2V...or u can just search it using the manifest
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby deionr829 on Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:16 am

HEY DOCTOR im sorry to bother u so i got notepadd++ i open the manfiest file with it and i search for the shoe_frontend.iff but i dont know how to put the other two files in that file
deionr829
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Doctor Kicks on Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:56 pm

deionr829 wrote:HEY DOCTOR im sorry to bother u so i got notepadd++ i open the manfiest file with it and i search for the shoe_frontend.iff but i dont know how to put the other two files in that file

u need to have installed 7-zip. then just right click on the shoe_frontend.iff 7-zip>open archive. then just drag the two other 2 files onto it. then make sure to put the frontend.iff into ur waigua folder
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby deionr829 on Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:07 pm

one of my buddy figure it out for me i didnt even have the shoe front end in my waigua so he had to give me that file and then he put the two files inside thank you for responding and being understanding.
deionr829
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ernel2014, Faded, Google Adsense [Bot], Longshot88, russellbranscum, sitew33, theMARKwithamouth, YiiYaa and 18 guests