【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.5 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:42 am

the links are on the very 1st post
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4702
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.0.2 << BlackTop Mode Team Jersey

Postby Sav713 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:42 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
johnwest1985 wrote:Can we also add classic teams id numbers ? In that case maybe we can add dornas so then its possible to have teamspecific dornas for the teams normally having generic ones..


you can add new ids just like last gen now


If we want to add courts, do you know what origin files we would use? Say “f557” is court I want to use, what would be origin file for that court? Maybe “f557” ?
Sav713
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.6<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby ShoNuff on Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:19 pm

ernel2014 wrote:Looyh first of all thanks man, your creations are godlike. 2nd I was wondering if there was a way that you could have like multiple options for the team files. Like for example you can have both local and national options for the presentation for any team and make it random. SO when you load up a game using the 76ers it will either play the local presentation scoreboard or the national option you set like ESPN, TNT or ABC.

Just was wondering if this is possible.

Is this possible?

dam942 wrote:Thanks for the detailed answer, I'll try. Every time I have to restart the game from the beginning?
were you able to figure this out?
ShoNuff
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:47 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.6<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby cujomatty on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:20 pm

ShoNuff wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:Looyh first of all thanks man, your creations are godlike. 2nd I was wondering if there was a way that you could have like multiple options for the team files. Like for example you can have both local and national options for the presentation for any team and make it random. SO when you load up a game using the 76ers it will either play the local presentation scoreboard or the national option you set like ESPN, TNT or ABC.

Just was wondering if this is possible.

Is this possible?

dam942 wrote:Thanks for the detailed answer, I'll try. Every time I have to restart the game from the beginning?
were you able to figure this out?


What I did was create different file options for seperate courts. So for example I use 3 different raptor courts and arenas. So I created a "Raptors Default" "Raptors City" and "Raptors Classic" file in Hook. Then assigned all the files I wanted to each. Then before each game I open hook, go to "team" and assign which one I want by just using the drop down menu in hook before each game I play. If you use an XBOX One controller or Steam controller you can map the buttons in steam so that you can open the hook gui with the controller and Its super easy to change each court/presentation. I litterally don't use my mouse anymore once I mapped everything to my controller in steam.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.6<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby ShoNuff on Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:58 am

cujomatty wrote:
ShoNuff wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:Looyh first of all thanks man, your creations are godlike. 2nd I was wondering if there was a way that you could have like multiple options for the team files. Like for example you can have both local and national options for the presentation for any team and make it random. SO when you load up a game using the 76ers it will either play the local presentation scoreboard or the national option you set like ESPN, TNT or ABC.

Just was wondering if this is possible.

Is this possible?

dam942 wrote:Thanks for the detailed answer, I'll try. Every time I have to restart the game from the beginning?
were you able to figure this out?


What I did was create different file options for seperate courts. So for example I use 3 different raptor courts and arenas. So I created a "Raptors Default" "Raptors City" and "Raptors Classic" file in Hook. Then assigned all the files I wanted to each. Then before each game I open hook, go to "team" and assign which one I want by just using the drop down menu in hook before each game I play. If you use an XBOX One controller or Steam controller you can map the buttons in steam so that you can open the hook gui with the controller and Its super easy to change each court/presentation. I litterally don't use my mouse anymore once I mapped everything to my controller in steam.
Thanks you for the help
Is this for the scoreboard or indicators?
ShoNuff
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:47 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.6<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:54 am

cujomatty wrote:
ShoNuff wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:Looyh first of all thanks man, your creations are godlike. 2nd I was wondering if there was a way that you could have like multiple options for the team files. Like for example you can have both local and national options for the presentation for any team and make it random. SO when you load up a game using the 76ers it will either play the local presentation scoreboard or the national option you set like ESPN, TNT or ABC.

Just was wondering if this is possible.

Is this possible?

dam942 wrote:Thanks for the detailed answer, I'll try. Every time I have to restart the game from the beginning?
were you able to figure this out?


What I did was create different file options for seperate courts. So for example I use 3 different raptor courts and arenas. So I created a "Raptors Default" "Raptors City" and "Raptors Classic" file in Hook. Then assigned all the files I wanted to each. Then before each game I open hook, go to "team" and assign which one I want by just using the drop down menu in hook before each game I play. If you use an XBOX One controller or Steam controller you can map the buttons in steam so that you can open the hook gui with the controller and Its super easy to change each court/presentation. I litterally don't use my mouse anymore once I mapped everything to my controller in steam.


Hi friend, could you share your configuration file from the Hook folder to better understand how it is configured? It would be much appreciated.
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:01 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.6<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby Sav713 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:01 am

Ive been trying to do this as well. If you can explain how it’s done I’d appreciate it.

cujomatty wrote:
ShoNuff wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:Looyh first of all thanks man, your creations are godlike. 2nd I was wondering if there was a way that you could have like multiple options for the team files. Like for example you can have both local and national options for the presentation for any team and make it random. SO when you load up a game using the 76ers it will either play the local presentation scoreboard or the national option you set like ESPN, TNT or ABC.

Just was wondering if this is possible.

Is this possible?

dam942 wrote:Thanks for the detailed answer, I'll try. Every time I have to restart the game from the beginning?
were you able to figure this out?


What I did was create different file options for seperate courts. So for example I use 3 different raptor courts and arenas. So I created a "Raptors Default" "Raptors City" and "Raptors Classic" file in Hook. Then assigned all the files I wanted to each. Then before each game I open hook, go to "team" and assign which one I want by just using the drop down menu in hook before each game I play. If you use an XBOX One controller or Steam controller you can map the buttons in steam so that you can open the hook gui with the controller and Its super easy to change each court/presentation. I litterally don't use my mouse anymore once I mapped everything to my controller in steam.
Sav713
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:18 am

Here is what my config file looks like:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

So TSN stands for The Sports Network presentation and RSN is Rogers sports net presentation. (Raptors games in Canada are split between the 2 networks)

With steam you can map your controller to use as a mouse/controller and set keyboard functions to any button on the controller(if you haven't done this, google it. It will change your life lol.) So I have f8 mapped to the home+left bumper button on my controller. While in game before I start a game, right before the uniform selection screen I open Hooks GUI with the home+left bumper button and pick which combination I want in the "team" section of hook.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:09 pm

cujomatty wrote:Here is what my config file looks like:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

So TSN stands for The Sports Network presentation and RSN is Rogers sports net presentation. (Raptors games in Canada are split between the 2 networks)

With steam you can map your controller to use as a mouse/controller and set keyboard functions to any button on the controller(if you haven't done this, google it. It will change your life lol.) So I have f8 mapped to the home+left bumper button on my controller. While in game before I start a game, right before the uniform selection screen I open Hooks GUI with the home+left bumper button and pick which combination I want in the "team" section of hook.

Thank you very much, now I have understood perfectly, this makes even more incredible what can be done with this tool :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:01 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby looyh on Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:42 pm

You can use custom folder to add your files, for example:”espn/scorebug.iff” , “scoreboards/tnt/watermark.iff”, it will be easier to manage.
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby Sav713 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Thanks bro. So to be clear, your renamed files are in Waigua, but are they in their own folders? Like say you have a court names f006_retro. Do we make a folder with that as the name of the folder, or can we just rename file and throw it into waigua?
cujomatty wrote:
So TSN stands for The Sports Network presentation and RSN is Rogers sports net presentation. (Raptors games in Canada are split between the 2 networks)

With steam you can map your controller to use as a mouse/controller and set keyboard functions to any button on the controller(if you haven't done this, google it. It will change your life lol.) So I have f8 mapped to the home+left bumper button on my controller. While in game before I start a game, right before the uniform selection screen I open Hooks GUI with the home+left bumper button and pick which combination I want in the "team" section of hook.
Sav713
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Sav713 wrote:Thanks bro. So to be clear, your renamed files are in Waigua, but are they in their own folders? Like say you have a court names f006_retro. Do we make a folder with that as the name of the folder, or can we just rename file and throw it into waigua?
cujomatty wrote:
So TSN stands for The Sports Network presentation and RSN is Rogers sports net presentation. (Raptors games in Canada are split between the 2 networks)

With steam you can map your controller to use as a mouse/controller and set keyboard functions to any button on the controller(if you haven't done this, google it. It will change your life lol.) So I have f8 mapped to the home+left bumper button on my controller. While in game before I start a game, right before the uniform selection screen I open Hooks GUI with the home+left bumper button and pick which combination I want in the "team" section of hook.


No folders I just put renamed files in waigua
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby Sav713 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:51 pm

every time I make a simple change to my files, my game crashes when its loading to play a quickplay game. Anybody else having this issue?
Sav713
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby ShoNuff on Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:28 pm

cujomatty wrote:Here is what my config file looks like:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

So TSN stands for The Sports Network presentation and RSN is Rogers sports net presentation. (Raptors games in Canada are split between the 2 networks)

With steam you can map your controller to use as a mouse/controller and set keyboard functions to any button on the controller(if you haven't done this, google it. It will change your life lol.) So I have f8 mapped to the home+left bumper button on my controller. While in game before I start a game, right before the uniform selection screen I open Hooks GUI with the home+left bumper button and pick which combination I want in the "team" section of hook.
amazing
ShoNuff
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:47 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby Sav713 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:03 pm

would anyone know why my court isnt showing up? My tnt Scorebug is working, but the courts will not show up
NBA 2K20 Screenshot 2019.12.20 - 03.00.12.00.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sav713
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:01 am

Sav713 wrote:would anyone know why my court isnt showing up? My tnt Scorebug is working, but the courts will not show up
NBA 2K20 Screenshot 2019.12.20 - 03.00.12.00.png

You are sure the court you want to use is called “f023_97.iff” and it’s in your waigua folder?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby Sav713 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:35 am

cujomatty wrote:
Sav713 wrote:would anyone know why my court isnt showing up? My tnt Scorebug is working, but the courts will not show up
NBA 2K20 Screenshot 2019.12.20 - 03.00.12.00.png

You are sure the court you want to use is called “f023_97.iff” and it’s in your waigua folder?

Yes. No idea what I’m doing wrong. Maybe my hook tool is buggy.
Sav713
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby Dobyyy on Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:42 am

how can i install courts do i have to do with hook tool?
Dobyyy
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby PrinceMarth1990 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:14 am

Anyone have a link to the recent one? For some reason. The link on Page 1 is picked up as a Trojan Virus on my computer.
The relatively new modded that not many ppl know about.
PrinceMarth1990
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:49 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby Sav713 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:37 pm

Anyone else figure out how to load courts? It seems like it is the exact same process as scorebugs and other mods, but I cant get mine to work. I have tried everything.
Sav713
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:09 pm

Any reason why this is registering as a Trojan virus? I'm not super computer literate but could it be a false positive because it's editing a exe file?

Image
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby looyh on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:49 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Any reason why this is registering as a Trojan virus? I'm not super computer literate but could it be a false positive because it's editing a exe file?

[ Image ]

because the hook inject the game exe.
User avatar
looyh
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:59 am

Hi Looyh,

I'm having a problem. I am trying to use different cheerleader uniforms depending on the court and arena. I made purple ones for when the Raptors use the Classic court etc......

My problem is I think the address is too long and it makes hook screw up the config file. Here is some screenshots.

This is what the config file looks like when I enter the game:
Image

Once i'm playing the uniforms don't change. When I look into the config file after the entries have auto changed to this which is clearly incorrect:
Image
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
User avatar
cujomatty
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby darrellme on Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:51 am

niceeee
darrellme
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:46 am

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby deionr829 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:42 pm

i install it like the first page said but when i hit f8 in the game menu nothing happens am i doing something wrong?
deionr829
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ApolloBrette, cjdakid3, Crazywilliam93, DEIBYS, guest_1234, sk1nnyb0nez and 9 guests