bluejaybrandon- Real 2019 Draft Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: bluejaybrandon- Real 2019 Draft Released!

Postby Gideon Prime on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:31 am

blas112 wrote:
Gideon Prime wrote:Cyberface List? This work is Outstanding

Download draft class then use limnono just like that

Thank You BlueJayBrandon, Your a True Treasure in this Great Community
Feeling Generous Towards Me Consider Donating Here https://cash.app/$LazarusPrime
Follow Me on Twitter @GideonPrime
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXXSK_3OXMuzEWx2IybCMzQ?view_as=subscriber
Gideon Prime

Postby TheGame8544 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:58 am

Should I simulate storylines?
TheGame8544

Postby tomortlieb on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:02 am

First - this is amazing! I am so excited to use this in my franchise.

Second - I hope someone can direct me on this. A number of players (i.e. RJ Barrett, Cam Reddish, etc.) do not have a cyberface. This might be a me issue based on the fact there are no other posts regarding it. I cleared my waigu folder and moved the files in a second time but the issue still remains. Any ideas?

Thanks again, Brandon, for the immense time commitment you put into this - it shows!
tomortlieb

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:55 am

tomortlieb wrote:First - this is amazing! I am so excited to use this in my franchise.

Second - I hope someone can direct me on this. A number of players (i.e. RJ Barrett, Cam Reddish, etc.) do not have a cyberface. This might be a me issue based on the fact there are no other posts regarding it. I cleared my waigu folder and moved the files in a second time but the issue still remains. Any ideas?

Thanks again, Brandon, for the immense time commitment you put into this - it shows!

I apologize about the missing faces, that may be because they are Monkeymans creations and they aren’t in the pack. I meant to update it to add his. I can do that, but if you don’t want to wait his creations are in the downloads section of this site.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:57 am

TheGame8544 wrote:Should I simulate storylines?

If you want a truer experience, no. The lottery picks will remain early selections and undrafted players are more likely be ignored.

Basically, that means guys in the second round or I drafted may jump to the lottery or lottery picks may slide. If you want a unique draft class that ignores my ratings and order, then the answer is yes. Totally your call.
bluejaybrandon

Postby troll02 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:10 pm

thanks for your hardwork on this draft class, thank you 3000!
troll02

Postby DaniRatcher on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:18 pm

My apologies bluejaybrandon, amazing work bro! I only notice you about my bug with Thybulle but I didn't thank you for your work! The 2k community is very lucky to have you bringing us your amazing works. Thanks again!
DaniRatcher

Postby ilja23mia on Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:01 am

all rookies are done now only one left is poirer from boston celtics bro

thank you so much for this project!
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Postby sitew33 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:19 am

ilja23mia wrote:all rookies are done now only one left is poirer from boston celtics bro

Poirier wasn't a draft pick, he was a free agent signing from the Euro-League. So he wouldn't have put him in his draft class. I'm pretty sure Poirier is available in Shuajota's roster if you want to add him. This is Bluejay's most expansive draft class so mentioning who may be missing isn't appropriate. Great work on this draft class Bluejay.... You went over and above with this draft class.
sitew33

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:18 am

sitew33 wrote:
ilja23mia wrote:all rookies are done now only one left is poirer from boston celtics bro

Poirier wasn't a draft pick, he was a free agent signing from the Euro-League. So he wouldn't have put him in his draft class. I'm pretty sure Poirier is available in Shuajota's roster if you want to add him. This is Bluejay's most expansive draft class so mentioning who may be missing isn't appropriate. Great work on this draft class Bluejay.... You went over and above with this draft class.

Hey thanks man! Yeah Poirier isn’t a traditional rookie so he’s not in this class. In the same way Nicolo Melli isn’t included.

The class includes all 60 drafted players in the 2019 draft. There are an additional 27 prospects as well. This includes a large amount of guys who signed two-way deals. I know it’s missing some players, but you’d be hard pressed to find more than a handful of 2019 rookies currently in the nba that aren’t included.
bluejaybrandon

Postby IlCapitano on Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Great work bjb. One question - does this include a roster to start new season or is that still WIP?
IlCapitano

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Soft Release

Postby brodie_00 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:00 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:I want to start by thanking everyone involved.

mrk326 - I mean this dude is without a doubt the most underrated modder on this site. The man consistently produces some of the highest quality face textures, time and time again. Thank you man for all you've done for me and this project. We've chatted closely these last couple months and I admire your work ethic and loyalty. Can't wait to see what you're capable of in the future both in 2k20 and outside of it.

Monkeyman - Thanks so much for your work on draft class faces. You carried the 2k18 class across the finish line and I'm eternally grateful for that. You've come so far, so fast and have skyrocketed from learning to mod to one of the most sought after creators on this forum. I know you've grown discouraged like so many of us get, but I hope you're back for 2k20. This place needs ya.

SkillzFromThe6 and InfamousNY - While not directly involved, their jump shot tutorials were the backbone of so many of the prospects. It was nice to know that when I got frustrated trying to create my own, I could default to their expert suggestions.

Andrew and the NLSC: Thank you for the opportunity to post this here. You guys have grown a great community here and I'm glad I'm allowed to be part of it.

Others with content in this pack that I would like to thank personally include Emnashow, Torogi, Mr.Star, davidthebeast1999, Enterthevo1d, and Shuajota, as well as the SimWorld guys for their guidance on tendencies. If I forgot you, please don't hesitate to PM me or comment on this thread. This was a massive undertaking, with 87 faces in the final pack, and it could not have been done with the help of those mentioned, whether directly or indirectly.

Please be generous with your compliments, not for me, but for the guys that made this project what it is. Any donation, no matter how small, shows them people care and that they aren't toiling away in vain. Even if it's a PM to one of the cyberface creators or a subscription or like for one of the Youtubers, every token of gratitude helps.

With that established, I want to clarify some things about the pack. The pack will overwrite many legends or retro players. Backup your modded folder before you overwrite any files. If you do change around the CF ID numbers, please make sure you know which files you are overwriting. There are likely to be issues with the pack. I think I have them all correctly assigned but if there is an issue, please make me aware of it and I'll clean it up. Please refrain the best you can from comments like "X prospect looks like X player". There's a 99.9% chance I made it and I'm aware the quality is lacking in comparison to the pros. I'll improve where I can but with 2k20 around the corner, this may be a one time release.

Finally, I want to thank all of you that have even read this far into it. I appreciate you and you're a real one for not skipping to the download link. This project was a massive undertaking. I wanted to do it 100% right. I don't know that we achieved perfection, but we got damn close. I'm deeply sorry it took so long. I had a grueling summer of Bar exam prep, for an exam, I'm not sure I even passed. But in regards to this project, I'm embarrassed that my own lack of time kept the community from fully embracing the hard work that these creators poured into this project. I know there will be fewer eyes on it due to the delayed release, but for those of you that hung on, I hope it delivers on your expectation. Please feel free to post any photos or videos of you using the class. I'd love to see which prospects you took and how they progressed. Thanks NLSC and until next time.

Search 2k share for:
Name: Real 2019 Draft
User: bluejaybrandon

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/l68a19i7 ... t.zip/file

waiting for the roster :bowdown:
brodie_00

Postby itskarldesigns on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:01 am

First off I want to thank bluejaybrandon for the work you've done for the community, your draft classes have been by far the best mods of this magnitude. Would probably still like to try using these CFs for my "offline" roster if I feel like figuring out all the CF IDs myself. If not then I guess would have to wait for a new "offline" roster or whole new "offline" game. This mod is probably better than whatever they would have for 2k20 tho lmao..

Anyways, im not asking you to share any "offline" files or the CF ID list, thats your decision and I can respect that. No biggie. I just have some general questions for the admins, community in general, kind of offtopic rant so sorry for that..

I saw people asking for the CF ID list or the "offline" roster/dc files, but get told this is not allowed and would get them banned. Why is it such a taboo here to talk about the "offline" version? I get its against the rules, but why? Why would you guys not share "offline" files like say Shuajota does? I mean I can kinda get the not advertising piracy and all that, but isnt modding kinda "illegal" anyways? As far as I know 2K doesnt allow "modding" with their TC. Is this a precaution to keep this site/community more under the radar from 2K, hoping they dont shut this down if you dont talk about the "offline" version as openly? I quickly went over the forum rules and it basically just says "dont discuss illegal stuff", but "modding" itself is already "illegal"? I can understand banning/disallowing discussion of the illegal game cracks and all that, but why does "offline" roster files and such also go under that "illegal" category? How would that be any different from the mods of players, coaches, jerseys, retro rosters, shoes any other trademarked/licensed part of the game/product? Instructing people on how to "legally" download the roster on the "online" version of the game and modify the files is already against the 2K TC afaik, so what difference would disallowing the "offline" rosters make? It just feels like an unnecessary rule, since we all know many of the people here are "offline" users and "modding" itself is already "illegal".

Not trying to go at anyone here or offend anyone or whatever. If this has been discussed and already answered before, my apologies. I've been following this community for a few years, I dont think ive ever posted anything and dont even remember registering this account, so if you think Im also breaking the rules and ban me, its ok no hard feelings. Im just being curious as to what the reasoning behind disallowing "offline" rosters or even discussion of it is.
itskarldesigns

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:24 am

itskarldesigns wrote:First off I want to thank bluejaybrandon for the work you've done for the community, your draft classes have been by far the best mods of this magnitude. Would probably still like to try using these CFs for my "offline" roster if I feel like figuring out all the CF IDs myself. If not then I guess would have to wait for a new "offline" roster or whole new "offline" game. This mod is probably better than whatever they would have for 2k20 tho lmao..

Anyways, im not asking you to share any "offline" files or the CF ID list, thats your decision and I can respect that. No biggie. I just have some general questions for the admins, community in general, kind of offtopic rant so sorry for that..

I saw people asking for the CF ID list or the "offline" roster/dc files, but get told this is not allowed and would get them banned. Why is it such a taboo here to talk about the "offline" version? I get its against the rules, but why? Why would you guys not share "offline" files like say Shuajota does? I mean I can kinda get the not advertising piracy and all that, but isnt modding kinda "illegal" anyways? As far as I know 2K doesnt allow "modding" with their TC. Is this a precaution to keep this site/community more under the radar from 2K, hoping they dont shut this down if you dont talk about the "offline" version as openly? I quickly went over the forum rules and it basically just says "dont discuss illegal stuff", but "modding" itself is already "illegal"? I can understand banning/disallowing discussion of the illegal game cracks and all that, but why does "offline" roster files and such also go under that "illegal" category? How would that be any different from the mods of players, coaches, jerseys, retro rosters, shoes any other trademarked/licensed part of the game/product? Instructing people on how to "legally" download the roster on the "online" version of the game and modify the files is already against the 2K TC afaik, so what difference would disallowing the "offline" rosters make? It just feels like an unnecessary rule, since we all know many of the people here are "offline" users and "modding" itself is already "illegal".

Not trying to go at anyone here or offend anyone or whatever. If this has been discussed and already answered before, my apologies. I've been following this community for a few years, I dont think ive ever posted anything and dont even remember registering this account, so if you think Im also breaking the rules and ban me, its ok no hard feelings. Im just being curious as to what the reasoning behind disallowing "offline" rosters or even discussion of it is.

As far as I know, that’s allowed here. You can provide offline versions and what not. It’s a fuzzy line. I just choose not to because in my opinion those that are asking in 99.9% of cases have a cracked copy. People offer offline versions and are encouraged in some situations to help preserve the game. So not disallowed as far as I know.

To your other point, modding and cracked copies are in no way comparable. Modding is adding things into the game that weren’t there. It may break the game but it’s not really hurting anyone monetarily. Those mods that are about breaking the game and stealing VC are equally shut down. I supported the game and bought it for $60. Cracked copies are essentially stealing. 2k is losing profit and if everyone did that, the game would cease to exist. For as much as I dislike 2ks practices, the answer is not to steal.
bluejaybrandon

Postby itskarldesigns on Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
itskarldesigns wrote:First off I want to thank bluejaybrandon for the work you've done for the community, your draft classes have been by far the best mods of this magnitude. Would probably still like to try using these CFs for my "offline" roster if I feel like figuring out all the CF IDs myself. If not then I guess would have to wait for a new "offline" roster or whole new "offline" game. This mod is probably better than whatever they would have for 2k20 tho lmao..

As far as I know, that’s allowed here. You can provide offline versions and what not. It’s a fuzzy line. I just choose not to because in my opinion those that are asking in 99.9% of cases have a cracked copy. People offer offline versions and are encouraged in some situations to help preserve the game. So not disallowed as far as I know.

To your other point, modding and cracked copies are in no way comparable. Modding is adding things into the game that weren’t there. It may break the game but it’s not really hurting anyone monetarily. Those mods that are about breaking the game and stealing VC are equally shut down. I supported the game and bought it for $60. Cracked copies are essentially stealing. 2k is losing profit and if everyone did that, the game would cease to exist. For as much as I dislike 2ks practices, the answer is not to steal.

I wasnt comparing modding to sharing cracked files, sorry if it came off as so. I dont personally see anything wrong with modding, I agree that piracy is "stealing", but all me personally - im not worried about 2K losing any profit, it was just my choice to stop "supporting" them I guess. As I never really cared about myteam and online or even played the game that much anyways, so I never really felt like im stealing from them. If so, im only taking back what I gave too much of to them the previous years I guess lol..

I just felt like the general consensus here is that "offline"=cracked game=completely illegal and should not ever be discussed here. But as I said, in 2K's eyes sharing mods or instructing people how to mod is already "illegal", so I dont see the difference in sharing the CF files vs the "offline" rosters (or for example requesting those Chinese mods vs what this dude did here, saying he is "offline" user and was asking for your "offline" roster files). Since most of the consumer part of the modding community seems to be "offline" users anyways. At the moment, you've done all the hard work and put out a great mod, but its not accessible to the desperate "offline" userbase, so inevitably someone will just take your work and upload the "offline" version of it anyways, putting a bunch of their ads on it as well. Id much rather support the actual creator and/or this forum. I just dont understand the reason as to why "offline" rosters are not (as) welcome/approved here or whatever. In the end, this forum, you, me, everyone here by 2Ks rules are already breaking it. Whether you use the "offline" or legit version of the game.

I really appreciate the community and creators like you, so in no way am I trying to offend or shade anyone here. Maybe theres little bit of frustration behind this rant, but im not the type to usually tell anyone what they should do with their work. I can live with your decision, even if I dont completely understand or agree with the reasoning behind it, I can still respect it. Again, gongrats on the completion and release of this mod, thanks for all the work you've done and for taking your time to lsiten to my ted talk here I guess lol.. Aight, cheers, im off to bed now anyways.
itskarldesigns

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:50 am

itskarldesigns wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

I wasnt comparing modding to sharing cracked files, sorry if it came off as so. I dont personally see anything wrong with modding, I agree that piracy is "stealing", but all me personally - im not worried about 2K losing any profit, it was just my choice to stop "supporting" them I guess. As I never really cared about myteam and online or even played the game that much anyways, so I never really felt like im stealing from them. If so, im only taking back what I gave too much of to them the previous years I guess lol..

I just felt like the general consensus here is that "offline"=cracked game=completely illegal and should not ever be discussed here. But as I said, in 2K's eyes sharing mods or instructing people how to mod is already "illegal", so I dont see the difference in sharing the CF files vs the "offline" rosters (or for example requesting those Chinese mods vs what this dude did here, saying he is "offline" user and was asking for your "offline" roster files). Since most of the consumer part of the modding community seems to be "offline" users anyways. At the moment, you've done all the hard work and put out a great mod, but its not accessible to the desperate "offline" userbase, so inevitably someone will just take your work and upload the "offline" version of it anyways, putting a bunch of their ads on it as well. Id much rather support the actual creator and/or this forum. I just dont understand the reason as to why "offline" rosters are not (as) welcome/approved here or whatever. In the end, this forum, you, me, everyone here by 2Ks rules are already breaking it. Whether you use the "offline" or legit version of the game.

I really appreciate the community and creators like you, so in no way am I trying to offend or shade anyone here. Maybe theres little bit of frustration behind this rant, but im not the type to usually tell anyone what they should do with their work. I can live with your decision, even if I dont completely understand or agree with the reasoning behind it, I can still respect it. Again, gongrats on the completion and release of this mod, thanks for all the work you've done and for taking your time to lsiten to my ted talk here I guess lol.. Aight, cheers, im off to bed now anyways.

You’re missing the forest for the trees. One is illegal, the other is a violation. Discussing stolen software jeopardizes the hosting ability for the NLSC. It’s not just banned to discriminate against offline players.

For example, if you and I walk into a car dealership and the salesman says, “I’ll sell you a car, but you can’t put a spoiler on it”. I buy a car there and put a spoiler on it. You steal a car off the lot. One of us broke a contract and the car dealership can go after me. The other violated the law and it is inherently a crime. Like it or not, there is a drastic difference between the two.

That guy didn’t get banned for asking for an offline version. Look at it again. He specifically informed the moderators he had a cracked copy. That’s where the violation occurred.

If someone down the road uploads it on another site then so be it. I don’t profit either way.
bluejaybrandon

Postby itskarldesigns on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:07 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
itskarldesigns wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

You’re missing the forest for the trees. One is illegal, the other is a violation. Discussing stolen software jeopardizes the hosting ability for the NLSC. It’s not just banned to discriminate against offline players.

For example, if you and I walk into a car dealership and the salesman says, “I’ll sell you a car, but you can’t put a spoiler on it”. I buy a car there and put a spoiler on it. You steal a car off the lot. One of us broke a contract and the car dealership can go after me. The other violated the law and it is inherently a crime. Like it or not, there is a drastic difference between the two.

That guy didn’t get banned for asking for an offline version. Look at it again. He specifically informed the moderators he had a cracked copy. That’s where the violation occurred.

If someone down the road uploads it on another site then so be it. I don’t profit either way.

Nah, I get it, I guess I just cant explain myself well enough in English. I figured he got warned/banned for saying he is using a cracked copy, I dont protest it since he obviously broke the rules. My point is more about how the "offline rosters" or requesting one here is considered MORE "illegal" than regular CFs or requesting for one. Like nobody really cares about the most popular thread being one where people keep requesting these Chinese mods, where easily most of the people there are "offline users". I just dont see the difference in sharing content that is used 70% by "offline" users vs content that would be used 99.9% by those same "offline" users. I dont understand the real taboo behind "offline rosters" here I guess. In my eyes, there is no difference since both are consumed mostly by "thieves" here.

Alright, ive kinda littered this thread enough already, sorry for that. I guess that question can remain unanswered, can agree to disagree or whatever, since for me it doesnt really change anything either. I just dont see the reason for trying to pretend, by catering more towards the not-so-obviously-"offline"-users, like this forum is not infested with enough "thieves" already for 2k to shut it down if they really cared about the modding community.

* Last part kinda made it sound like I advocate for changing the rules to allow "illegal downloads", no I dont. I just mean for whatever reason "offline rosters" seem to more often fall under that category in most people's head, so its considered more of a taboo than say any other part of the modding ting.
itskarldesigns

Postby Andrew on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:08 am

It's not against the rules to share rosters for use offline. In fact, with the way the servers are shut down after 27 months, it eventually becomes a necessity for roster mods for titles that are no longer current. It's just that nine times out of ten, requests for offline content for a game whose servers are still up and running are accompanied by "because I'm using the cracked version". As such, when the tenth person comes along and makes the same request without mentioning the cracked version, there's inevitably suspicion that they're trying to get around the rule by being coy about having a cracked copy. That may not be the case as there are people who play the Steam version offline, but the nine people doing the wrong thing leave us suspicious about the tenth. To that end, action is taken against the nine, and questions are asked of the tenth to clarify the situation.

Our stance has always essentially been "if you want a PC version, support it and don't pirate it", but people are going to do what they're going to do. The only rule that we can feasibly enforce is "we don't support the pirated version here, and if you ask for help with it, you're out". It's not like we ask for proof of purchase to post here, so yes, people who pirate the games and keep quiet about it get to enjoy the content just the same. That's always been the case going back to the days of NBA Live on PC (where all rosters were shared that way as there was no in-game sharing facility), and there's not much we can do about it unless they slip up and admit it. At the same time though, it keeps things clean here, and anyone keeping quiet about pirating the game has to go searching elsewhere for answers related to illegal copies if they want to continue avoiding breaking that rule.

In other words, we can't stop people from pirating the game, but we can set a policy of discouraging it, not supporting it, and making requests related to it a bannable offence. People can obviously get around that rule and partake of modding content by simply keeping quiet about pirating the game, but that means they also have to stay on their toes about never mentioning it, and they won't get any help with it here. That's about the extent of our jurisdiction and the action we can feasibly take, but as I said, it tends to keep things as clean as they possibly can be.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby monver23 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:40 pm

THANKS FOR YOUR AWESOME WORKS.
Anyone here? Can share me compatible draft class file for offline user?
monver23

Postby mrk326 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:48 pm

someone's not reading... :crazyeyes:
ACCEPTING DONATIONS
DONATE
mrk326

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:50 pm

I want to add as well, I don’t surport offline versions because like blue said 99% it’s because it’s a crack. And I’m surporting steam versions because if we don’t soon we won’t even have 2k on PC if everyone just cracks it
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
MonkeymanJSV

Postby USMarineSoldier on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:48 am

My take on downloading a pirated copy is a definite NO NO!!! I'm assuming the way of 2k thinking if sales on PC are strong they will continue on producing it on PC and maybe also make the game more modding friendly due to the capabilities on PC. I know I get the PC version every year due to modding and upgrading which can not be done in consoles. This game is worth every penny of $59.99 every year. And also if that can't be afforded sometimes it goes on sale throughout the year. I salute every modder who contributes their work on this game. It has made my life more enjoyable due not physically being able to play basketball as much I would like to due to having a family and being over 40 LOL!!! A great memory of mine was playing with HAWKS UBR Roster with deployed overseas it had alot of us military folks amazed and keep us motivated which being away from ours families. ALot of folks even purchased Gaming PCs because of it. Once again I thank and Salute ALL OF YOU!!! #Support2K #NLSC #ModdingCommunity #Keepitgoing
USMarineSoldier

Postby Artu-d23 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:25 am

the download link is down !
Artu-d23

Previous

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding