Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season V2 (07.14.2019) Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby m.gaRz on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:55 am

Shuajota wrote:
m.gaRz wrote:Thanks for this. But I cannot find Kanter and Kemba on the roster.

I put them in Celtics.


can you please check again? they are not on the Celtics. Thanks!
User avatar
m.gaRz
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:01 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby SpidA on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:58 am

m.gaRz wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
m.gaRz wrote:Thanks for this. But I cannot find Kanter and Kemba on the roster.

I put them in Celtics.


can you please check again? they are not on the Celtics. Thanks!


They are in.
User avatar
SpidA
#JustiseBetter
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby HeHateMe96 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:05 am

Hi,

The roster file is giving me a corrupt error when attempting to download it from share. Anyone else getting this message?
HeHateMe96
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Johnysh on Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:49 am

u/Shuajota

about those shoes KICKSOLOGY from seanbarkley. They work with your roster. They are in game and you are able to wear them. They are just not applied on players.
Johnysh
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 4:15 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:12 am

Guys, can we hold off on the shoes for now? Like this man is working on putting brand new faces into the roster. He’s trying to still get the players on the correct teams and people are concerned about shoes. Like I understand that’s a major part of it but let’s let him get his actual roster under control and the shoes/accessories can come after.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Johnysh on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:12 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Guys, can we hold off on the shoes for now? Like this man is working on putting brand new faces into the roster. He’s trying to still get the players on the correct teams and people are concerned about shoes. Like I understand that’s a major part of it but let’s let him get his actual roster under control and the shoes/accessories can come after.

Yeah I know. I was just now saying that it's not really necessary to contact the seanbarkley about those shoes anymore. The mod works with the Shuajota's roster, we, players will just have to change them ourselves.
Johnysh
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 4:15 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Rapsin4 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:17 am

If I am installing this 2019-2020 season mod for the first time, do I need all the original files from the previously released mods? Or does this include everything?
Rapsin4
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby newcomer on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:35 am

I'm unable to download the offline roster because of the 2Click captcha page... Please fix
newcomer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:32 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:15 am

Rapsin4 wrote:If I am installing this 2019-2020 season mod for the first time, do I need all the original files from the previously released mods? Or does this include everything?

No, just download cfs and portraits package and copy those iff in your waigua folder.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby ODizzle on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:36 am

HeHateMe96 wrote:Hi,

The roster file is giving me a corrupt error when attempting to download it from share. Anyone else getting this message?

Edit: Nvm, the issue for me was the 2k launcher and the sync.bin being locked.
Last edited by ODizzle on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ODizzle
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:37 am

ODizzle wrote:
HeHateMe96 wrote:Hi,

The roster file is giving me a corrupt error when attempting to download it from share. Anyone else getting this message?

I'm getting the same thing.

Sometimes it occurs on 2K Servers. Try it again or restart the game. I should work.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby HeHateMe96 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:52 am

Shuajota wrote:
ODizzle wrote:
HeHateMe96 wrote:Hi,

The roster file is giving me a corrupt error when attempting to download it from share. Anyone else getting this message?

I'm getting the same thing.

Sometimes it occurs on 2K Servers. Try it again or restart the game. I should work.


Still getting the error, but I will keep trying. Thank you for all the work you put into this.
HeHateMe96
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby ZoXPelicans on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:56 am

Was looking thru the roster and some players photos are changed (michael jordan has cody zeller as a example)
User avatar
ZoXPelicans
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Albany New York

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Johnysh on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:02 am

So I'm playing My Career with this roster, for Cavs, and I found some problems. David Nwaba, Blossomgame, Darius Garland are in the roster, but they are never on the court. When I look at the Minutes Played to adjust them, they are not even mentioned there. Like they don't exist.
So I tried Quick Play using the roster and Nwaba is there, but Garland isn't and Blossomgame too.
Johnysh
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 4:15 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:18 am

ZoXPelicans wrote:Was looking thru the roster and some players photos are changed (michael jordan has cody zeller as a example)

I’m fixing that for v1.1. I can’t do everything in the first release, I hope you understand it.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:18 am

Johnysh wrote:So I'm playing My Career with this roster, for Cavs, and I found some problems. David Nwaba, Blossomgame, Darius Garland are in the roster, but they are never on the court. When I look at the Minutes Played to adjust them, they are not even mentioned there. Like they don't exist.
So I tried Quick Play using the roster and Nwaba is there, but Garland isn't and Blossomgame too.

I’m fixing the lineups too for the next update.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Datdendai1 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:34 am

Thanks 4 this, man. Only issue I have is the contracts. Also, maybe change last season's rookies to '1 year pro'? Ive done it myself but only after starting a new save and seeing Doncic vs Zion fight 4 ROY lol
Datdendai1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:46 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:34 am

Datdendai1 wrote:Thanks 4 this, man. Only issue I have is the contracts. Also, maybe change last season's rookies to '1 year pro'? Ive done it myself but only after starting a new save and seeing Doncic vs Zion fight 4 ROY lol

Oh yes! I will update it.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby SpidA on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 am

When u release the SL jerseys ?

Great work on this roster (Y)
User avatar
SpidA
#JustiseBetter
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby jtc324 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:53 am

Looks like Matt Thomas formally of Monbus in Spain and Iowa State has signed with Raptors (3yrs)
jtc324
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:04 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby iFahad81 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:36 pm

great job. loved it all
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
iFahad81
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:25 pm

Aston2K wrote:When u release the SL jerseys ?

Great work on this roster (Y)

Thank you! I will release them in a package. But still I have to finish more teams.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:26 pm

jtc324 wrote:Looks like Matt Thomas formally of Monbus in Spain and Iowa State has signed with Raptors (3yrs)

I will make him, I have gotten good pictures for him. (Y)
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:33 am

Just wanted to say that I appreciate this. I may not play 2K19 much, but it's fun to play with a "2K20" type roster.

Also, I wanted to say I appreciate how easy this was to download. You put up straight mediafire links (That's also what I do), I didn't have to go through any ads, and everything was neatly packaged. Obviously some small things with the roster, like Carson Edwards missing from the Celtics (Would be awesome to have Tacko Fall as well, as someone made a face for him, and I do think he will make the team), Marcus Morris needs to be on the Spurs, Aron Baynes on the Suns (Both are on the Celtics still), but most of it is super quick changes I can make.

But I remember you had a rough go with it at first on NLSC, but you totally turned it around in my opinion. Especially with the ease of access to your mods, etc. I might throw a coupe gameplay videos up and ill give you credit in the description. I'm just trying to find the right combination of mods for the graphics.

Note: Any chance you can throw Tacko on the Celtics? If not no worries, I can try and find time to do it myself.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7899
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:11 am

Dee4Three wrote:Just wanted to say that I appreciate this. I may not play 2K19 much, but it's fun to play with a "2K20" type roster.

Also, I wanted to say I appreciate how easy this was to download. You put up straight mediafire links (That's also what I do), I didn't have to go through any ads, and everything was neatly packaged. Obviously some small things with the roster, like Carson Edwards missing from the Celtics (Would be awesome to have Tacko Fall as well, as someone made a face for him, and I do think he will make the team), Marcus Morris needs to be on the Spurs, Aron Baynes on the Suns (Both are on the Celtics still), but most of it is super quick changes I can make.

But I remember you had a rough go with it at first on NLSC, but you totally turned it around in my opinion. Especially with the ease of access to your mods, etc. I might throw a coupe gameplay videos up and ill give you credit in the description. I'm just trying to find the right combination of mods for the graphics.

Note: Any chance you can throw Tacko on the Celtics? If not no worries, I can try and find time to do it myself.

Thank you so much, all those changes will be implemented in my next update. Some teams had their roster completely full with 18-20 so it was impossible adding more rookies there. I will be updating more portraits, transactions and new rookies in coming days. My free time with my current work is limited but I will let you know when I drop the new release.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonizo and 10 guests