【Shuajota´s Cyberfaces】Luka Samanic Released! Page 29

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| TRIER, MACURA & ALBICY RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Talon on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:23 am

Amazing work as always Shuajota. Could you please double check a couple of your download links and reset them please sir? I keep trying to download the Gary Clark face and the link is broken. Thanks again!!
Talon
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| TRIER, MACURA & ALBICY RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:15 am

Bjama82 wrote:Hello everybody i’m old user but i lost username and psw.
Shuajota i follow you since 2014!
can you make Laprovittola cyberface?
Thanks

I have made him, I will post the cf soon.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| TRIER, MACURA & ALBICY RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:15 am

Talon wrote:Amazing work as always Shuajota. Could you please double check a couple of your download links and reset them please sir? I keep trying to download the Gary Clark face and the link is broken. Thanks again!!

Thanks, I will remake him as I did with Macura and Trier.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| TRIER, MACURA & ALBICY RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:16 am

Anthony Davis Lakers Portrait
Download: Anthony Davis Lakers Portrait
Image
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| TRIER, MACURA & ALBICY RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Bjama82 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 am

Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:Hello everybody i’m old user but i lost username and psw.
Shuajota i follow you since 2014!
can you make Laprovittola cyberface?
Thanks

I have made him, I will post the cf soon.


I hope very soon:-)
Thanks Shuajota!!!
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby lem12 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:52 am

can you fix the link for anthony davis portrait? thank you :bowdown: :bowdown2:
lem12
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Mr.Star on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Say again, brother.
I know that you will reprint my production to your personal website, but I hope that your website displays a link to my mediafire, not a link that needs to be transferred three or four times.
This is not the first time I have said it, but the link to Gelard Wallace is still the case.
If you continue to do this, I hope that you delete all of my productions on your website.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/mrstar1996
-Follow me on twitter @Star_Mamba
If I do not reply to the message sent, you can contact my WhatsApp: +65 90567893

You can look at my performance in 2K20. Maybe this album is a bit messy
2K20:https://photos.app.goo.gl/EyKEAnHQwf9HX5uT9
2K20 Customized works:https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDn4nxpUXgiKhpXLA
2K21 Preview:https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z7PDv8bKJKjtfENh7


I will be the highest quality Modder.
User avatar
Mr.Star
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 am
Location: Xiamen,China

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby bremi19 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:17 am

lem12 wrote:can you fix the link for anthony davis portrait? thank you :bowdown: :bowdown2:


your openload links dont work :/
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Sangmin on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:04 am

i cant download AD's face and port
Sangmin
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:38 pm

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby stache9835 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:56 pm

Mr.Star wrote:Say again, brother.
I know that you will reprint my production to your personal website, but I hope that your website displays a link to my mediafire, not a link that needs to be transferred three or four times.
This is not the first time I have said it, but the link to Gelard Wallace is still the case.
If you continue to do this, I hope that you delete all of my productions on your website.

Thank you for reiterating this.
User avatar
stache9835
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:04 am

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:07 am

bremi19 wrote:
lem12 wrote:can you fix the link for anthony davis portrait? thank you :bowdown: :bowdown2:


your openload links dont work :/

I will fix the links. Openload is down.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:08 am

Shuajota wrote:
bremi19 wrote:
lem12 wrote:can you fix the link for anthony davis portrait? thank you :bowdown: :bowdown2:


your openload links dont work :/

I have been very busy this week. I will fix the links with a new server.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Marvin00 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:45 pm

Bro can you fix the link to your Daniel Theis, link is broken gives error :(
Marvin00
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:08 am

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Bjama82 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:31 pm

lapro plz!
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Marvin00 wrote:Bro can you fix the link to your Daniel Theis, link is broken gives error :(

MonkeyMan made a new version for him, I recommend you to check his post.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:45 pm

Bjama82 wrote:lapro plz!

Be patient please, I will post it today. I have been really busy mate.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Bjama82 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:42 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:lapro plz!

Be patient please, I will post it today. I have been really busy mate.

Sorry Master but i adore your Euroleague patch and My Real madrid needs Laprovittola;-)
Thank you very much!
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:43 am

Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:lapro plz!

Be patient please, I will post it today. I have been really busy mate.

Sorry Master but i adore your Euroleague patch and My Real madrid needs Laprovittola;-)
Thank you very much!

You are welcome, we will update Euroleague mod but not yet, FIBA will be release before this summer with Laprovittola face.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:46 am

I´m really busy these days, anyways when I have free time I´m updating my NBA roster and I continue making FIBA mod. But I will be releasing some missing cyberfaces too that I will use for the Summer League.

Alex Caruso / Download: Alex Caruso Face
Image
Image
Image
Image
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:23 am

Shuajota wrote:
I´m really busy these days, anyways when I have free time I´m updating my NBA roster and I continue making FIBA mod. But I will be releasing some missing cyberfaces too that I will use for the Summer League.

Alex Caruso / Download: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.p ... f_id=11306
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Awesome work man!
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
User avatar
MonkeymanJSV
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:48 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| ALEX CARUSO RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby stache9835 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:39 pm

Thanks for the Caruso, most ugliest CAP face Iv've seen.
User avatar
stache9835
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:04 am

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Bjama82 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:lapro plz!

Be patient please, I will post it today. I have been really busy mate.

Sorry Master but i adore your Euroleague patch and My Real madrid needs Laprovittola;-)
Thank you very much!

You are welcome, we will update Euroleague mod but not yet, FIBA will be release before this summer with Laprovittola face.


I dont understand this political but ok.
With all respect who care about andrew albicy cyberface??bah
i will contact another editer and i will pay him for lapro cyberfface.
Good job
Bjama82
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:29 pm
Location: Milan(italy)

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Aston on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:lapro plz!

Be patient please, I will post it today. I have been really busy mate.

Sorry Master but i adore your Euroleague patch and My Real madrid needs Laprovittola;-)
Thank you very much!

You are welcome, we will update Euroleague mod but not yet, FIBA will be release before this summer with Laprovittola face.


I dont understand this political but ok.
With all respect who care about andrew albicy cyberface??bah
i will contact another editer and i will pay him for lapro cyberfface.
Good job


And nobody cares about lapro.
Put some respect on his works, thanks.
User avatar
Aston
Culture.
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am
Location: France

Re: 【SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES】| 3 NEW CFs + A.DAVIS LAKERS PORTRAIT RELEASED! - PAGE 26

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:32 pm

Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:lapro plz!

Be patient please, I will post it today. I have been really busy mate.

Sorry Master but i adore your Euroleague patch and My Real madrid needs Laprovittola;-)
Thank you very much!

You are welcome, we will update Euroleague mod but not yet, FIBA will be release before this summer with Laprovittola face.


I dont understand this political but ok.
With all respect who care about andrew albicy cyberface??bah
i will contact another editer and i will pay him for lapro cyberfface.
Good job

Bah? I have already finished Laprovittola face even with his tattoos. But I have it in another PC and I can’t access until tonight. I just said that I will also add it to the Euro mod because you talked about Real Madrid. I find your behavior very disrespectful, saying that you are going to pay someone else (when paying for mods is prohibited in this forum). Here we have our private lives, our real jobs, so you must be more patient and educated with the modders, who do this in our free time and we owe nothing to anyone.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 【Shuajota´s Cyberfaces】Amida Brimah ~Preview~ Page 26

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:17 am

MonkeymanJSV wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
I´m really busy these days, anyways when I have free time I´m updating my NBA roster and I continue making FIBA mod. But I will be releasing some missing cyberfaces too that I will use for the Summer League.

Alex Caruso / Download: Alex Caruso Face
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Awesome work man!


stache9835 wrote:Thanks for the Caruso, most ugliest CAP face Iv've seen.

Thanks a lot guys.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TK-421 and 4 guests