Enter the Dragan [35-11] Final three games

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: Enter the Dragan [15-5] Jokic get ALL the stats in Charlotte

Postby Phil89 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:04 pm

8/12/19

Phoenix Suns [15-5] vs Los Angeles Lakers [9-10]

Balanced team effort allows Suns to grind out a comeback victory against LeBron's Lakers

PHX - 29 24 25 28 106
LAL - 30 27 23 23 103

Player of the Game: Nikola Jokic
(19pts, 7reb, 3ast, 1stl, 2blk)

(7-10 FG, 5-6 FT)

Top Scorers
D'Angelo Russell - 23
LeBron James - 20
Nikola Jokic - 19
Kawhi Leonard - 19
Devin Booker - 18
Kevin Knox - 13
Marquese Chriss - 11
Tim Hardaway Jr - 10
Jonathan Jeanne - 10
Dragan Bender - 10
Marcus Smart - 10
Ivica Zubac - 8

Rebounds
LeBron James - 8
Jonathan Jeanne - 7
Nikola Jokic - 7
Nerlens Noel - 7
Amir Johnson - 5

Assists
LeBron James - 7
D'Angelo Russell - 7
Dragan Bender - 5
Marcus Smart - 5

Steals
LeBron James - 5
Nerlens Noel - 4
Tim Hardaway Jr - 2
Jonathan Jeanne - 2
Dragan Bender - 2
D'Angelo Russell - 2
JaVale McGee - 2

Blocks
Kevin Knox - 3
Amir Johnson - 2
Dragan Bender - 2
Nikola Jokic - 2
Marquese Chriss - 2
Michael Carter-Williams - 2

Simmed Game

WAS - 22 27 17 32 198
PHX - 33 33 21 26 113

POTG: Devin Booker (35pts, 3ast)

Record: 17-5

We were down by 10+ points on two or three occasions in this game. But we caught up each time when LeBron and Kawhi went to the bench.
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan [17-5] LeBron brings his new look Lakers to town

Postby kibaxx7 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Kawhi and Bron together, I gotta make sure that doesn't happen to me. :shock:
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby wdt92 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 pm

I think it's just because I had a 1 point overtime victory over his Lakers, or because I didn't notice it earlier, but I'm really glad D'Angelo Russell and the Lakers could work out their differences to come back. He actually may fit in with LeBron and Kawhi better than Lonzo.

Great win and come back. This team really is showing great resilience as a defending champion would. :)
wdt92

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Great win! Looks like the Lakers haven't quite got it together yet despite their big acquisitions.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:07 pm

spiderxx7 wrote:Kawhi and Bron together, I gotta make sure that doesn't happen to me. :shock:

Good luck (Y)

wdt92 wrote:I think it's just because I had a 1 point overtime victory over his Lakers, or because I didn't notice it earlier, but I'm really glad D'Angelo Russell and the Lakers could work out their differences to come back. He actually may fit in with LeBron and Kawhi better than Lonzo.

Great win and come back. This team really is showing great resilience as a defending champion would. :)

He is actually fulfilling his potential in this game. I think he is rated 87 overall.

Last year he was pretty unlucky to miss out on an all-star selection.

Andrew wrote:Great win! Looks like the Lakers haven't quite got it together yet despite their big acquisitions.

They really needed their veteran bench players to add more scoring when LeBron and Kawhi were resting.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:39 pm

11/12/19

Hawks acquire Trae Young in three-team deal

The Atlanta Hawks announced today that they have secured highly rated point guard Trae Young in a trade involving the San Diego Eagles and Washington Wizards.

San Diego sent Young, Norman Powell and Jordan Hill to the Hawks in exchange for Juan Hernangomez, EC Matthews and a 2020 first round pick (which is top 3 protected and originally from Denver).

Washington acquired Dennis Schroder from the Hawks and San Diego received Brandon Knight from the Wizards as part of the trade.

-----

The Hawks are in the midst of a rebuild and have been looking for a player to be the new face of their franchise ever since Al Horford left for Boston in 2016. They may now have two, with Trae Young and rookie Romeo Langford both looking very promising.

Young was drafted with pick 49 in 2018. His stocks fell drastically because he spent most of his draft year recovering from broken ankle. In his rookie season with San Diego he managed just 41 games, but by February 2019 he was looking like his pre-injury self.

Juan Hernangomez has been a solid role player for the Hawks. But his loss won't be a massive one as they also have Jared Sullinger and Ivan Rabb on their roster. His expiring status probably also made it easier for them to part with him.

Atlanta are surprisingly in the playoff race right now despite everyone tipping them to finish bottom of the eastern conference this season. They hold the 8th seed thanks to an 11-11 record.

-----

It may surprise some people then that the Eagles decided to trade Young. There are a few factors reportedly behind the decision.

Firstly, the Eagles already have a young, star point guard on their team. Dennis Smith Jr was named as the Rookie of the Year in 2017-18, then led the newly formed franchise to the playoffs in only their second season.

He also has a good chance of making his first all-star appearance this season with over 550,000 votes already cast in his name.

The other major reason for trading Young is directly related to his draft position. Because he fell into the second round, the Eagles only managed to sign him to a two-year deal. He was set to be one of the most sought after restricted free agents at the end of the season.

So the Eagles were looking at having to pay their 21 year old backup point guard an eight figure salary per season. Or risk losing him for nothing.

With Nikola Vucevic, TJ Warren and Greg Monroe all earning over $20 million next season and newly-arrived Malcolm Brogdon due nearly $17 million, they really needed to reassess their cap situation.

And that isn't even accounting for the mega deal that Smith Jr will surely get in a couple of years time.

Brandon Knight should provide a good veteran backup for the Eagles. His contract is also expiring, so they don't have to worry about him taking up salary cap room in the long term.

The future first round pick could turn out to be pretty handy too. Originally traded to Atlanta by the Nuggets in the Paul Millsap deal, it currently would be pick 12.

San Diego are holding their own in the relentless western conference. They hold the 7th seed right now with a 12-11 record, as they look to make the playoffs once again.

-----

The deal was pretty much agreed in principal last week, but due to San Diego not wanting to take on the multiple-year contract of Dennis Schroder, the Hawks had to find a third team to take the German.

Washington stepped in to facilitate the deal by sending the expiring contract of Brandon Knight to the Eagles. The Wizards basically got a younger, more productive point guard just for taking on an extra year of salary.

It's a long way back for the Wizards though as they currently sit in 14th place in the eastern conference after a 7-15 start to the season.

They really should improve with a core of Bradley Beal, Jahlil Okafor, Otto Porter and Dennis Schroder. Not to mention promising youngsters Malik Monk and Bam Adebayo.

-----

Reports out of Atlanta suggest that the Hawks are preparing a long-term deal for Young already. One estimate put the contract in the ballpark of four years, $70 million. It's a lot of money, but a lot of people honestly believe that Young could turn out to be another Stephen Curry.

San Diego are apparently engaging with the agent of Juan Hernangomez to work on an extension for the Spanish forward. No details about a potential deal have been released yet.

Atlanta receive
Trae Young - 21 - PG - $1.1m - 1 year (78)
Norman Powell - 26 - SG - $30m - 3 years (77)
Jordan Hill - 32 - PF - $6m - 1 year (76)

Projected line-up:
Tyler Zeller - Jared Sullinger - Kent Bazemore - Norman Powell - Trae Young
Reserves:
Ivan Rabb, Isaac Bonga, Taurean Prince, Jeremy Lamb, Jordan Hill, Romeo Langford, Alex Len, Jordan Brown, Frank Mason III, Mario Chalmers

San Diego receive
Brandon Knight - 28 - PG - $15.6m - 1 year (79)
Juan Hernangomez - 24 - PF - $3.3m - 1 year (76)
EC Matthews - 23 - SG - $1m - 1 year (69)
2020 first round draft pick (top 3 protected - via Denver)

Projected line-up:
Nikola Vucevic - Greg Monroe - TJ Warren - Malcolm Brogdon - Dennis Smith Jr
Reserves:
Brandon Knight, Juan Hernangomez, Omer Yurtseven, Montrezl Harrell, Devin Robinson, Tyus Battle, Jason Smith, Kevin Thomas, EC Matthews, PJ Tucker

Washington receive
Dennis Schroder - 26 - PG - $37m - 2 years (82)

Projected line-up:
Jahlil Okafor - Bam Adebayo - Otto Porter - Bradley Beal - Dennis Schroder
Reserves:
Bojan Bogdanovic, Malik Monk, Markieff Morris, Ian Mahinmi, Trey Burke, Chris McCullough, Daniel Gafford, Ben Johnson, LiAngelo Ball, Marcus Lee

Trade overview

My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan [17-5] Trae Young joins the Hawks

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 pm

Seems only appropriate!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Andrew wrote:Seems only appropriate!

It made too much sense to not do it. A mix of Atlanta being his real life team and giving him an opportunity to be a starter after seeing him light it up in real life recently.

Dennis Smith Jr is like a poor man's Russell Westbrook in this game and Trae was never going to be more than backup in San Diego.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:52 pm

12/12/19

San Diego Eagles [12-11] vs Phoenix Suns [17-5]

Fourth quarter burst lifts Suns to win in San Diego

SDE - 28 25 26 22 101
PHX - 25 25 29 33 112

(19pts, 10reb, 4ast, 4blk)

(6-9 FG, 7-7 FT)

Top Scorers
Devin Booker - 22
Nikola Jokic - 19
Nikola Vucevic - 19
Marquese Chriss - 17
TJ Warren - 16
Dennis Smith Jr - 15
Jonathan Jeanne - 14
Malcolm Brogdon - 14
Brandon Knight - 13
Marcus Smart - 10
Greg Monroe - 10
Dragan Bender - 9

Rebounds
Nikola Jokic - 10
Jonathan Jeanne - 10
Omer Yurtseven - 9
Greg Monroe - 7
Nikola Vucevic - 7
Marquese Chriss - 6
Dragan Bender - 6

Assists
Marcus Smart - 12
Dennis Smith Jr - 10
Brandon Knight - 5

Steals
Malcolm Brogdon - 5
Nikola Vucevic - 3
Marcus Smart - 2
Greg Monroe - 2
Brandon Knight - 2

Blocks
Nikola Jokic - 4
Jonathan Jeanne - 3
Kevin Knox - 3
Dragan Bender - 2

Simmed Game

PHX - 22 37 18 31 108
NYK - 30 26 26 33 115

POTG: James Harden (25pts, 5reb, 13ast, 5stl)

Record: 18-6
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan [18-6] Trip to San Diego

Postby Andrew on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:55 pm

That's why you play until the final buzzer!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:57 pm

15/12/19

Phoenix Suns [18-6] vs Houston Rockets [4-18]

Booker drops season-high 30 against the struggling Rockets

PHX - 25 26 25 29 105
HOU - 23 25 20 26 194

(20pts, 8reb, 3ast, 1blk)

(10-11 FG, 0-1 3PT)

Top Scorers
Devin Booker - 30
Nikola Jokic - 20
Jarrett Allen - 18
Darius Garland - 15
Jonathan Jeanne - 14
Patrick Beverley - 13
Ryan Anderson - 13
Marquese Chriss - 12
Dragan Bender - 10
Eric Gordon - 9
Clint Capela - 8

Rebounds
Jonathan Jeanne - 11
Nikola Jokic - 8
Ryan Anderson - 7
Clint Capela - 6
Jarrett Allen - 6
Kevin Knox - 5
Donatas Motiejunas - 5

Assists
Michael Carter-Williams - 8
Patrick Beverley - 8
Marcus Smart - 6
Dragan Bender - 5

Steals
Marcus Smart - 4
Sam Dekker - 3
Dragan Bender - 2
Patrick Beverley - 2
Clint Capela - 2
Jarrett Allen - 2

Blocks
Jonathan Jeanne - 4
Jarrett Allen - 2
Devin Booker - 2
Marcus Smart - 2

Simmed Game

UTA - 31 20 32 26 21 130
PHX - 30 18 27 34 17 126

POTG: Gordon Hayward (30pts, 6reb, 10ast, 2stl)

Record: 19-7
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Andrew wrote:That's why you play until the final buzzer!

Jokic and Booker came up clutch in the fourth quarter once again (Y)

The early all-star voting is looking positive for both of them. I'll be pretty annoyed if at least one of them doesn't make it.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan [19-7] Rockets' bad run continues in Phoenix

Postby Andrew on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:06 pm

At least that's improved somewhat over the years, particularly in 2K. I still feel robbed in my NBA Live 06 Dynasty, when Ben Gordon was putting up some ridiculous numbers.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:33 pm

This has been on an unplanned hiatus for a couple of weeks thanks to some PC issues.

Everything should hopefully be back on track sometime next week though (Y)
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:46 pm

16/12/19

Timberwolves agree to trade Jimmy Butler to 76ers

In a surprising move today, the fifth-seeded Minnesota Timberwolves have traded all-star Jimmy Butler to the Philadelphia 76ers.

The deal will see Butler, Brandon Rush, Omer Asik and Sacha Killeya-Jones join the Eastern conference-leading Sixers.

In return the Timberwolves receive Dario Saric, Robert Covington, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, Courtney Lee and two 2020 first round draft picks.

-----

This sudden decision by Philadelphia to go "all-in" seems to suggest that they are extremely confident of winning the championship this season. Could Jimmy Butler be the final piece of the puzzle for them?

In 2018 they reached the NBA Finals, only to lose to the Oklahoma City Thunder. Then they looked set to go one step better last season, until a heartbreaking game 7 loss in the Eastern conference finals against Chicago killed that dream.

Considering that they already have a trio of stars in John Wall, Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, you could easily argue that adding Butler propels them into clear favouritism for the title. Especially now that the Warriors have lost the offensive firepower that Klay Thompson provided.

LeBron James heading out west certainly makes their path back to the finals look much easier on paper as well.

The big question after this trade isn't 'Will the Sixers top the Eastern conference?', it's 'How will four all-star level talents fit together within the team structure?"

Butler himself addressed this concern during his introductory press conference, "I haven't spoken to those guys yet, but I think they would agree that we're all gonna have to sacrifice a little bit in order to reach our goal. We all want the same thing, a ring. That's all that matters at the end of the day".

Ben Simmons will probably be the one most affected by this trade because it adds another ball-dominant player to the mix. He already had to adjust his game after the Sixers acquired John Wall.

This time he may have to move back to his natural position at power forward alongside Embiid to accommodate both Butler and JJ Redick in the starting line-up. Veteran Redick is crucial in giving them spacing on offense.

The addition of Butler will also solidify the Sixers as an elite defensive unit. Embiid will deny everything in the paint, whilst Butler and Simmons will lock down on the perimeter and look for steals.

Although there has been no word from Butler of a commitment to re-sign with Philadelphia, they won't care too much if he turns out to just be a rental if he helps them land that coveted title.

The Sixers currently sit atop the Eastern conference with a 19-7 record.

-----

Minnesota really pulled this deal off out of the blue. Despite sitting in 5th place out west, the Timberwolves decided it was time to ship out their expiring all-star before he damaged team morale too severely.

According to sources close to the team, Butler had become something of locker room distraction with his forceful attitude and speculation about his upcoming free agency.

They are looking good right now to reach the playoffs for the second season in a row, after going 14 long years without any post-season basketball.

This trade gives them some nice pieces to add to their trio of former first-overall picks: Karl-Anthony Towns, Andrew Wiggins and Harry Giles.

Dario Saric, although on an expiring contract himself, should give them another dimension on offense with his perimeter shooting. Whether he starts over the highly-rated Giles remains to be seen though.

T-Wolves fans are going to love Robert Covington. He is a premier 3-and-D guy in the league and is on a very reasonable contract. His three-point shooting is much-needed in Minnesota.

The two first round picks acquired in the deal would sit at 29 and 32 if the draft was held tomorrow. Perhaps they could be used to trade up for a higher pick on draft night.

Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot is still searching for his role in the NBA, but should be a solid bench player. Courtney Lee is likely to receive a buyout from the Timberwolves in the coming days so that they can make room to sign Cristiano Felicio.

Minnesota receive
Dario Saric - 25 - PF - $3.5m - 1 year (83)
Robert Covington - 29 - SF - $17m - 2 years (77)
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot - 24 - SG - $2.5m - 1 year (75)
Courtney Lee - 34 - SG - $12.8m - 1 year (67)
Sixers 2020 first round draft pick
Thunder 2020 first round draft pick

Projected line-up:
Karl-Anthony Towns - Dario Saric - Andrew Wiggins - Monta Ellis - Tyus Jones
Reserves:
Harry Giles, Robert Covington, Evan Turner, Marcin Gortat, Taj Gibson, Goran Dragic, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, Troy Daniels, Courtney Lee, London Perrantes

Philadelphia receive
Jimmy Butler - 30 - SF - $19.8m - 1 year (89)
Brandon Rush - 34 - SF - $1.1m - 1 year (71)
Sacha Killeya-Jones - 21 - PF - $1.1m - 1 year (70)
Omer Asik - 33 - C - $1.1m - 1 year (69)

Projected line-up:
Joel Embiid - Ben Simmons - Jimmy Butler - JJ Redick - John Wall
Reserves:
Dwight Powell, Tyler Ulis, TJ McConnell, Justin Anderson, Sacha Killeya-Jones, Chimezie Metu, Brandon Rush, Roy Hibbert, Dustin Haislip, Omer Asik

Trade overview

My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan [19-7] Jimmy Butler traded to Sixers

Postby kibaxx7 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Wow what a starting five for Philly. But their bench must be terrible.
× Watching:
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Phil89 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:40 am

spiderxx7 wrote:Wow what a starting five for Philly. But their bench must be terrible.

Yeah, I was a bit hesitant to copy the real life trade so I had the Sixers give up a little bit more than they did in real life.

And if they become too OP then Butler can just leave as a free agent at the end of the season.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:42 pm

18/12/19

Phoenix Suns [19-7] vs Los Angeles Clippers [10-13]

Chris Paul's big night not enough for Clippers in overtime thriller

PHX - 29 27 19 24 16 115
LAC - 23 30 20 26 19 108

Player of the Game: Marcus Smart
(12pts, 2reb, 10ast, 5stl)

(3-7 FG, 6-8 FT)

Top Scorers
Carmelo Anthony - 29
Devin Booker - 24
Dwayne Bacon - 23
Marquese Chriss - 18
Jonathan Jeanne - 17
Blake Griffin - 17
Nikola Jokic - 15
Chris Paul - 13
Marcus Smart - 12
Dragan Bender - 10
Tim Hardaway Jr - 8
Diamond Stone - 8

Rebounds
DeAndre Jordan - 16
Nikola Jokic - 12
Blake Griffin - 10
Jonathan Jeanne - 8
Dragan Bender - 6
Chris Paul - 6
Kevin Knox - 5

Assists
Chris Paul - 17
Marcus Smart - 10
Carmelo Anthony - 6
CJ Miles - 5

Steals
Dwayne Bacon - 6
Marcus Smart - 5
DeAndre Jordan - 3
Briante Weber - 3
Jonathan Jeanne - 2
Chris Paul - 2

Blocks
Kevin Knox - 3
Jonathan Jeanne - 3
DeAndre Jordan - 2
Nikola Jokic - 2
Dragan Bender - 2

Simmed Game

PHX - 19 26 16 25 86
MIA - 16 17 19 27 79

POTG: Nikola Jokic (12pts, 9reb, 4ast, 1stl, 5blk)

Record: 21-7

Blake Griffin fouled out with 30 seconds left in regulation. That really helped me in overtime.

DeAndre Jordan then fouled out with a minute left in overtime, but the game was already over.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan [21-7] Overtime against Clippers

Postby RMJH4 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:15 am

Love love love your roster. Full of dudes that play hard, smart ball. Some really impressive wins this season already. Better keep up that full head of steam! Kawhi and Lebron yikes.
RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

Postby Phil89 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:38 pm

24/12/19

Miami Heat [8-21] vs Phoenix Suns [21-8]

Suns give their fans an early Christmas present with win over Miami

MIA - 17 28 30 23 198
PHX - 24 31 26 30 111

(21pts, 9reb, 8ast, 3blk)

(8-14 FG, 5-6 FT)

Top Scorers
Devin Booker - 26
Nikola Jokic - 21
Hassan Whiteside - 20
Kevin Love - 20
Tyler Johnson - 17
Marquese Chriss - 14
Marcus Smart - 13
Shelvin Mack - 13
Jonathan Jeanne - 12
Dragan Bender - 10
Justise Winslow - 9

Rebounds
Hassan Whiteside - 13
Dragan Bender - 9
Marquese Chriss - 9
Nikola Jokic - 9
Gorgui Dieng - 7
Kevin Love - 7
Marcus Smart - 5
Jonathan Jeanne - 5

Assists
Nikola Jokic - 8
Josh Richardson - 7
Marcus Smart - 7
Shelvin Mack - 6

Steals
Kevin Love - 4
Mike Muscala - 3
Josh Richardson - 2
Justise Winslow - 2
Hassan Whiteside - 2

Blocks
Hassan Whiteside - 4
Nikola Jokic - 3
Kevin Love - 2
Kevin Knox - 2
Dragan Bender - 2

Simmed Game

LAC - 24 40 20 32 116
PHX - 20 27 28 29 104

POTG: Chris Paul (39pts, 2reb, 14ast, 1stl)

Record: 22-8

This is actually the first time that the featured game isn't in chronological order.

Because we literally just played against the Clippers and simmed against Miami, I decided to switch it up. Especially as we only face Miami twice and the Clippers are a division rival.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:58 pm

seaboh13 wrote:Love love love your roster. Full of dudes that play hard, smart ball. Some really impressive wins this season already. Better keep up that full head of steam! Kawhi and Lebron yikes.

My bench definitely feels a lot stronger this season. Which is probably a good thing with so many contenders vying for our title.

I wouldn't want to face the Lakers in the playoffs.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan [22-8] Clippers & Heat: Take two

Postby kibaxx7 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:56 am

Lot of guys scoring, lot of guys rebounding. :applaud:
× Watching:
× Watched:
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Phil89 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:31 pm

27/12/19

Phoenix Suns [22-8] vs Sacramento Kings [12-15]

Smart pulls the strings as Suns comfortably beat Kings

PHX - 34 23 32 26 115
SAC - 23 24 34 20 101

Player of the Game: Marcus Smart
(10pts, 15ast, 3stl)

(2-6 FG, 0-2 3PT, 6-8 FT)

Top Scorers
Devin Booker - 19
Danilo Gallinari - 18
Kevin Knox - 18
Georgios Papagiannis - 17
Nikola Jokic - 16
Ricky Rubio - 15
Thon Maker - 15
Jonathan Jeanne - 15
Marquese Chriss - 12
Dragan Bender - 11
Marcus Smart - 10
Malachi Richardson - 8
Jabari Parker - 8

Rebounds
Dragan Bender - 11
Nikola Jokic - 10
Georgios Papagiannis - 7
Thon Maker - 7
Marquese Chriss - 5
Jonathan Jeanne - 5
Jabari Parker - 5
John Henson - 5

Assists
Marcus Smart - 15
Ricky Rubio - 9
Michael Carter-Williams - 5

Steals
Georgios Papagiannis - 3
Nikola Jokic - 3
Marcus Smart - 3
Jabari Parker - 2
Danilo Gallinari - 2

Blocks
Marquese Chriss - 2
John Henson - 2

Simmed Game

SDE - 20 20 22 28 90
PHX - 28 23 19 26 96

POTG: Nikola Jokic (14pts, 10reb, 3ast, 3blk)

Record: 24-8
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:37 pm

spiderxx7 wrote:Lot of guys scoring, lot of guys rebounding. :applaud:

Booker and Jokic have been the stars, but the rest of my guys are really pulling their weight so far this season as well. It's a good balance right now.

Maybe I should just keep everything how it is instead of possibly making a trade at the deadline.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: Enter the Dragan [24-8] Smart dishes out career-high assists against Kings

Postby Phil89 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:34 pm

1/1/20

December 2019 Summary

Division Standings

Eastern Conference

-----

Western Conference

-----

Playoff Seeds & Power Rankings

Eastern Conference

Western Conference

Power Rankings

-----

League Leaders

Rebounds

Assists

Steals

Blocks

-----

Monthly and Weekly Awards

Players of the Week

Players of the Month

Rookies of the Month

-----

Rookies Ranking

-----

Injuries

-----

Award Races

Most Valuable Player

Defensive Player of the Year

Most Improved Player

Sixth Man of the Year

Rookie of the Year

-----

All-Star Voting

Eastern Conference Frontcourt

Eastern Conference Backcourt

Western Conference Frontcourt

Western Conference Backcourt

Transactions

13/11/19 - Sacramento re-signed Malachi Richardson (3 years / $21 million)
19/11/19 - San Francisco re-signed Draymond Green (3 years / $83 million)
18/11/19 - Portland re-signed Josh Hart (3 years / $15 million, Team option third year)
21/11/19 - Milwaukee re-signed Khris Middleton (4 years / $80 million)
22/11/19 - Utah re-signed Joe Ingles (2 years / $15 million)
24/11/19 - Seattle re-signed Buddy Hield (4 years / $50 million)
27/11/19 - Louisville re-signed Damian Jones (3 years / $17 million, Team option third year)

12/12/19 - Toronto re-signed Jonas Valanciunas (4 years / $88 million)
11/12/19 - Utah re-signed Domantas Sabonis (4 years / $66 million)

11/12/19 - Atlanta traded Dennis Schroder to Wizards. Traded Juan Hernangomez, EC Matthews, 2020 first round pick (top 3 protected) to Eagles
11/12/19 - San Diego traded Trae Young, Jordan Hill, Norman Powell to Hawks
11/12/19 - Washington traded Brandon Knight to Eagles

13/12/19 - Atlanta re-signed Trae Young (4 years / $70 million)
15/12/19 - San Diego re-signed Juan Hernangomez (3 years / $18 million)

16/12/19 - Minnesota traded Jimmy Butler, Brandon Rush, Sacha Killeya-Jones to 76ers
16/12/19 - Philadelphia traded Dario Saric, Robert Covington, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, Courtney Lee, 2020 first round pick (via Oklahoma City) to Timberwolves

16/12/19 - Minnesota waived Courtney Lee
16/12/19 - Philadelphia waived Brandon Rush
17/12/19 - Minnesota signed Cristiano Felicio (1 year / $1.5 million)
17/12/19 - Philadelphia signed Rashad Vaughn (1 year / $4 million)
21/12/19 - Denver re-signed Jamal Murray (4 years / $76 million)
My Stories
Phil89

PreviousNext

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood