.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby ilja23mia on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:35 am

Are u working on a attributes update ?
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:33 am

How to fix the Portland court bug..? I get the D league cort..How to change it and with what?
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:40 am

ilja23mia wrote:Are u working on a attributes update ?

Yes
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:30 am

When i use Utah, and select there NBA city jersey the whole team is invisible in game..fix?
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:30 am

When i use Utah, and select there NBA city jersey the whole team is invisible in game..fix?
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby GustavoHEAT on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:05 am

Thanks (Y)
Sorry my bad English !!!
User avatar
GustavoHEAT
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby hova- on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:04 am

Is there a Face ID list for the roster? I cant find it, although it say "page 8"...
User avatar
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 5110
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Augsburg, Germany

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:12 am

berbi11 wrote:When i use Utah, and select there NBA city jersey the whole team is invisible in game..fix?

I’m not going to fix that because in the original game it works.
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:13 am

No it doesnt work on the official Roster and on DNA Roster, waiting for the fix...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby DaCrispy on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:38 am

Ad Links make this undownlaodble for me :/
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac

Specialize in modding NBA 2K11 + 14 and making Tutorials on how to do it :cool:


My YouTube | My G-League Story Thread | Join My Discord | My Facebook Group | NBA 2K11 G-League Update | NBA 2K11 Update Mods | NCAA Basketball 18 |
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
Contributor
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:15 am

berbi11 wrote:No it doesnt work on the official Roster and on DNA Roster, waiting for the fix...

You are talking about city jerseys. If you have the original game, you have those jerseys, what is the problem? I think you didn´t buy the game. The city edition jerseys work on the Official Roster,
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby berbi11 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?
berbi11
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 am

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:48 am

berbi11 wrote:Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?

You have to use an ID for him because I haven´t added a cf for him yet.
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:49 am

DaCrispy wrote:Ad Links make this undownlaodble for me :/

You can download the roster from 2kservers, free ad links.
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:52 am

berbi11 wrote:Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?

Maybe this roster isn´t "real" 100% like others... but at least there are faces for Kleber, Brandon Paul, Ouattara, Jabari Bird, Henton... :) I will make a cyberface for him and I will post the full list of my IDs. (Y)
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:08 am

Shuajota wrote:
berbi11 wrote:Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?

Maybe this roster isn´t "real" 100% like others... but at least there are faces for Kleber, Brandon Paul, Ouattara, Jabari Bird, Henton... :) I will make a cyberface for him and I will post the full list of my IDs. (Y)


Quite frankly, the quality of the faces you mentioned is 2k13 level. They stand out drastically from current gen 2k models, especially on those running the game in higher resolutions. I know some people don't care which is entirely their prerogative, but for me that is no different than generic CAP models. If I'm taken out of the game because there is a distracting face, then the immersion is gone regardless of the reason. Cool that you're doing it and adding content, just wish it was higher quality.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:32 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
berbi11 wrote:Does anyone know face ID of Antonio Blakeney?

Maybe this roster isn´t "real" 100% like others... but at least there are faces for Kleber, Brandon Paul, Ouattara, Jabari Bird, Henton... :) I will make a cyberface for him and I will post the full list of my IDs. (Y)


Quite frankly, the quality of the faces you mentioned is 2k13 level. They stand out drastically from current gen 2k models, especially on those running the game in higher resolutions. I know some people don't care which is entirely their prerogative, but for me that is no different than generic CAP models. If I'm taken out of the game because there is a distracting face, then the immersion is gone regardless of the reason. Cool that you're doing it and adding content, just wish it was higher quality.

Lol 2k13....
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 am

My pc runs on 4k, the problem is the server where I uploaded the screenshots. Anyways I prefer my Kleber and Brandon Paul a not those generic faces.
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:46 am

The reference pics are the problem, for some players is hard to make a cf with a pic 200x200, but with a high definition here you have some of my "2k13" quality:
Image
Image
Image
Image
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 am

Shuajota wrote:The reference pics are the problem, for some players is hard to make a cf with a pic 200x200, but with a high definition here you have some of my "2k13" quality:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


I'm not commenting about your European faces. Those are often fine. I'm saying, I've used your NBA faces and they are always grainy. You can blame the uploaded pictures all you want, but the reality is that the majority of the faces in-game look last-gen. That includes Maxi Kleber. I'm not sure why you used reference pictures with that low of resolution, but the result is noticeable. As for your claim of 4k, I've never once seen you upload a preview photo or video in 4k so until then, I'm going to assume you mod with a lower resolution. I'm sure others are fine with that, but for me it doesn't mesh at all with current-gen faces. Would like the quality of the NBA faces to match that of the European faces.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:14 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:The reference pics are the problem, for some players is hard to make a cf with a pic 200x200, but with a high definition here you have some of my "2k13" quality:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


I'm not commenting about your European faces. Those are often fine. I'm saying, I've used your NBA faces and they are always grainy. You can blame the uploaded pictures all you want, but the reality is that the majority of the faces in-game look last-gen. That includes Maxi Kleber. I'm not sure why you used reference pictures with that low of resolution, but the result is noticeable. As for your claim of 4k, I've never once seen you upload a preview photo or video in 4k so until then, I'm going to assume you mod with a lower resolution. I'm sure others are fine with that, but for me it doesn't mesh at all with current-gen faces. Would like the quality of the NBA faces to match that of the European faces.

Okay, for Kleber I used the best picture that I can find. If you find on the internet better pictures you can send me them, I will improve the missing faces as I made for the european players.
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:19 am

Shuajota wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:The reference pics are the problem, for some players is hard to make a cf with a pic 200x200, but with a high definition here you have some of my "2k13" quality:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


I'm not commenting about your European faces. Those are often fine. I'm saying, I've used your NBA faces and they are always grainy. You can blame the uploaded pictures all you want, but the reality is that the majority of the faces in-game look last-gen. That includes Maxi Kleber. I'm not sure why you used reference pictures with that low of resolution, but the result is noticeable. As for your claim of 4k, I've never once seen you upload a preview photo or video in 4k so until then, I'm going to assume you mod with a lower resolution. I'm sure others are fine with that, but for me it doesn't mesh at all with current-gen faces. Would like the quality of the NBA faces to match that of the European faces.

Okay, for Kleber I used the best picture that I can find. If you find on the internet better pictures you can send me them, I will improve the missing faces as I made for the european players.


Image

I mean I know he's smiling but at least some of this picture could be useful for a texture update.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm


Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:54 pm


Thanks, but not any big picture is good.
NEW VIDEO: NBA 2K19: R.J. Barrett Trailer - Your Dream Awaits: https://youtu.be/Mek6OsIgi38
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my blog (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://dnaobb.blogspot.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: DNA´s Roster│Trade Deadline Huge Update (02-12-2018) + Face IDs RELEASED! Page 8

Postby ThreePeatLAL on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:47 pm

hello basketball friends.

could anyone tell me how to change "all time lakers" kobe bryant's cyberface? I download one for the 2004 lakers.and it works perfect.but it also the same with the all time lakers squad.so how to change it? anyone know the all time lakers kobe id ?
ThreePeatLAL
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SparG and 6 guests