D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby hedop on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:27 am

Alright so here it goes. Some might still be serviceable, others are downright attrocious which I have marked with one ! or three !!! It seems like some Faces are around 2k11 others are maybe 2k13-14 others are 2k13-14 with added hair (Rasheed Wallace would be some such).

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf !
Mark Aguirre
Danny Ainge !
Rafer Alston - Skip to my Loo
Kenny Anderson
Nick Anderson
Nate Archibald !
Gilbert Arenas
Ron Artest
Elgin Baylor !
Raja Bell
Walt Bellemy !
Rolando Blackman !
Muggys Bogues
Manute Bol
Elton Brand
Terrel Brandon
Marcus Camby !
Bill Cartwright
Cedric Ceballos !
Wilt Chamberlain
Mo Cheeks !
Michael Cooper !
Bob Dandridge !
Adrian Dantley !
Rick Davis !
Dale Davis
Darry Dawkins
Kevin Duckworth
Joe Dumars !
Alex English !
Derek Fisher !
Kendall Gill
Artis Gilmore
Ben Gordon
Horace Grant
Penny Hardaway
Elvin Hayes !
Tommy Heinsohn !
Jeff Hornacek !
Zydrunas Ilgauskas !
Jim Jackson !
Stephen Jackson
Kevin Johnson
Larry Johnson
Magic Johnson
Eddie Jones !
KC Jones !
Jerome Kersey !
Bill Laimbeer !!!
Bob Lanier !
Rudy Larusso !
Fat Lever
Moses Malone !
Jamal Mashburn
Anthony Mason
T-Mac !
Oliver Miller
Sidney Moncrief
Earl Monroe !
Alonzo Mourning !
Chris Mullin !
Charles Oakley !
Mehmet Okur !
Sam Perkins
Drazan Petrovic !
Paul Pressey !
Vladimir Radmanovic
Willis Reed !!! (looks like his hair is a mushroom growing out of his skull)
Michael Ray Richardson
Doc Rivers !!!
Cliff Robinson !
Ralph Sampson
Tom Sanders
Detlef Schrempf !!!
Byron Scott !!!
John Starks needs a serious new bodytype... looking like A.I.
Otis Thorpe
Andrew Toney
Buck Williams !
Kevin Willis !
Orlando Woolridge !
James Worthy !!!
hedop
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:17 pm

I was just playing this earlier.

My team has Tim Duncan, Vinsanity, Grant Hill, Fat Lever, Rondo, Porzingus, Josh Howard, Reddick and afew others. It was really fun.

Originally wanted to trade Lever but he played great defense. Tim Duncan threw a nice alley oop pass to Vince Carter. Vince Carter was on fire too.

I originally drafted Garnett/ Yao/ Lillard big 3 but the game crashed while saving.
Last edited by TGsoGood on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:20 pm

TGsoGood wrote:I was just playing this earlier.

My team has Tim Duncan, Vinsanity, Grant Hill, Fat Lever, Rondo, Porzingus, Josh Howard, Reddick and afew others. It was really fun.

Originally wanted to trade Lever but he played great defense. Tim Duncan three a nice pass to Vince Carter. Vince Carter was on fire too.

I originally drafted Garnett/ Yao/ Lillard big 3 but the game crashed while saving.


Love that Vince team.

I've had 0 issues with crashing, so I don't think it's the roster (not that you said it was).

Glad you enjoy the roster.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:34 pm

No I dont think the roster caused the issue with crashing. Sometimes this game crashes for me. Not often but every once in a while.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:37 pm

TGsoGood wrote:No I dont think the roster caused the issue with crashing. Sometimes this game crashes for me. Not often but every once in a while.


Did you try your Nuggets on the all time teams roster?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - Boozer added - RDWLD - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Not yet, so many good teams in that roster
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:53 am

Any other cyberface for T-mac? I simply don't like 2k version after beatuiful photo on his portrait.
User avatar
zetsuboushta
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:51 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:43 am

zetsuboushta wrote:Any other cyberface for T-mac? I simply don't like 2k version after beatuiful photo on his portrait.


You can look through the releases and previews section for this game and find one. I think there are two out there.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Update on my drafted team. So my starting lineup threw the first 25 games

Fat Lever
Vince Carter
Grant Hill
Tim Duncan
Deandre Jordan


Bench:
Gianis Antetokounmpo (started 1 game)
Kristaps Porzingis (started 1 game)
Rajon Rondo
Josh Howard
Jeff Hornacek
JJ Reddick
Antonio Davis
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist


I started the season at 2-9. I think the problem was that I had no idea how to use my bench. Also I was running my offense through Vince Carter trying to make too many highlight plays. Grant Hill was barely getting touches.

Currently I am 10-15, Giannis has been a beast off the bench. I started using Tim Duncan to a defensive advantage by funneling offenses towards him. My defense is so much better now.
The most important thing is my offense is making more use of Grant Hill by getting him early rest and then bringing him back with second unit.
Grant Hill is on fire from corner 3s.
Duncan is a consistent double double.


I will start to look at what the rest of the league is doing soon. Off the top of my head:

Bob Mcadoo leading league in effeciency w/ 33+.
Jordan just had a triple double 17pts, 10asts, 10rebs.
Bucks are in first place but I haven't seen thier roster.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:05 am

TGsoGood wrote:Update on my drafted team. So my starting lineup threw the first 25 games

Fat Lever
Vince Carter
Grant Hill
Tim Duncan
Deandre Jordan


Bench:
Gianis Antetokounmpo (started 1 game)
Kristaps Porzingis (started 1 game)
Rajon Rondo
Josh Howard
Jeff Hornacek
JJ Reddick
Antonio Davis
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist


I started the season at 2-9. I think the problem was that I had no idea how to use my bench. Also I was running my offense through Vince Carter trying to make too many highlight plays. Grant Hill was barely getting touches.

Currently I am 10-15, Giannis has been a beast off the bench. I started using Tim Duncan to a defensive advantage by funneling offenses towards him. My defense is so much better now.
The most important thing is my offense is making more use of Grant Hill by getting him early rest and then bringing him back with second unit.
Grant Hill is on fire from corner 3s.
Duncan is a consistent double double.


I will start to look at what the rest of the league is doing soon. Off the top of my head:

Bob Mcadoo leading league in effeciency w/ 33+.
Jordan just had a triple double 17pts, 10asts, 10rebs.
Bucks are in first place but I haven't seen thier roster.


This is awesome. I like your team. I actually think your bench has perfect inside/outside complimentary players. Are you having Greek Freak run the point off the bench with Rondo barely playing? Or Are you not running him at Point?

Glad you folks are still enjoying this roster.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:43 am

I have used Giannis at the 1 thru 4, mostly at the four going up against all the classic big men. They don't have the lateral quickness to keep up. I haven't had to use him at point much because he usually subs in for Grant Hill early and plays with starters. Fat Lever, Giannis, Tim Duncan, and Deandre Jordan have been beastly as a defensive unit allowing My 5th player (usually Vince Carter)to roam and help, or take off on the fastbreak.

I cant do much bragging until I get to a winning record. I'm loving the challenge of correcting my early season slump.

Good to see ya back D43
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:11 am

TGsoGood wrote:I have used Giannis at the 1 thru 4, mostly at the four going up against all the classic big men. They don't have the lateral quickness to keep up. I haven't had to use him at point much because he usually subs in for Grant Hill early and plays with starters. Fat Lever, Giannis, Tim Duncan, and Deandre Jordan have been beastly as a defensive unit allowing My 5th player (usually Vince Carter)to roam and help, or take off on the fastbreak.

I cant do much bragging until I get to a winning record. I'm loving the challenge of correcting my early season slump.

Good to see ya back D43


Thanks,

Its been tough modding for the last month. Car trouble, working, life happenings. All adds up. Things are settling down a bit now.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:10 am

I've been working on the Classic Teams roster as much as I can. If we figure out the roster editor, and that roster comes into form, you will see many new cyberfaces for this roster.

Thanks for the support.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:14 am

I'll be posting a small update within the next week that will include 07-08 Chucky Atkins, and 07-08 Anthony Carter in the roster (Thanks to TBM).

Stay tuned.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby delikado on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:30 pm

How to download the Roster on this one....any help?
User avatar
delikado
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:30 pm
Location: Boston, Masachusettes

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:05 am

delikado wrote:How to download the Roster on this one....any help?


You must have the Steam version of the game. The name of the roster is on the first page of this thread.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Slins_23 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Hey, Kobe Bryant for me has the portrait & the face of a white player whose name I don't know, do you know what could be the reason for that issue?
Slins_23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:35 am

Slins_23 wrote:Hey, Kobe Bryant for me has the portrait & the face of a white player whose name I don't know, do you know what could be the reason for that issue?


Did you download the latest modpack and place all the contents in the modded folder?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Slins_23 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:01 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
Slins_23 wrote:Hey, Kobe Bryant for me has the portrait & the face of a white player whose name I don't know, do you know what could be the reason for that issue?


Did you download the latest modpack and place all the contents in the modded folder?

Yes
Slins_23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby hedop on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:15 am

Hey, I seem to have a problem. Got all the stuff in the right place and the modpack is installed yet I get some random pictures for the likes of Steve Kerr and some other coaches and some names are shown only as like a a large line of little boxes instead of the actual name. Is that a problem on my end?
hedop
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:57 am

hedop wrote:Hey, I seem to have a problem. Got all the stuff in the right place and the modpack is installed yet I get some random pictures for the likes of Steve Kerr and some other coaches and some names are shown only as like a a large line of little boxes instead of the actual name. Is that a problem on my end?


Must be. Nobody else has reported that problem. I havn't heard of the Kobe issue presented above either.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7383
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby hedop on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:56 am

Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:Hey, I seem to have a problem. Got all the stuff in the right place and the modpack is installed yet I get some random pictures for the likes of Steve Kerr and some other coaches and some names are shown only as like a a large line of little boxes instead of the actual name. Is that a problem on my end?


Must be. Nobody else has reported that problem. I havn't heard of the Kobe issue presented above either.


What files do I need to remove to basically get a clean slate so I can install all that stuff again?
hedop
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby hedop on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Okay so I deleted the modded folder and everything that comes with the plugin and got the current one. I added it, downloaded your roster, put the stuff in the modded folder and still have the same problem. Is the plugin not up to date anymore or what is the problem here?
hedop
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby kennymase on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:25 am

is there anyway to get the rosters, if you do not have access to 2k online through steam?
kennymase
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:22 am

kennymase wrote:is there anyway to get the rosters, if you do not have access to 2k online through steam?


Yes. Log off the nlsc, buy the game through steam instead of pirated copy and THEN download through steam.

Any talk of pirating games will get you banned here. So if you dont see the roster in the nlsc download section or on google somewhere then don't ask because steam is the only other way.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests