College Hoops '95 Final Huge Update!!!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: College Hoops '95 Final Huge Update!!!

Postby King Mellow on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:31 am

HoopsR wrote:ITS BEEN REAL MAN IM GLAD SOME OF U WAS ABLE TO ENJOY MY WORK

(Y) (Y)
King Mellow
Night Knight

Postby Kevin on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:29 am

HoopsR wrote:NO DIS IS REALLY ME. IM DONE WITH ALL THIS MODDING STUF. AMBER THAT SHIT WAS DISRESPECTFUL UR DA MAIN REASON Y IM NOT DOIN DIS SHIT NO MO. YO UGLY RAT ASS FACE U CANT BE SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT Da FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO BITCH ASS. ITS BEEN REAL MAN IM GLAD SOME OF U WAS ABLE TO ENJOY MY WORK BUT U GOT ASSHOLES WHO WANNA STEAL MY SHIT AND DISREPECT MY WIFE. DONE! RAYHOOPS OUT

I don't even think RayRay can do this. He has a wife so he knows how to respect girls and not tell them she was an "UGLY RAT ASS FACE" and "Da FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO BITCH ASS."

C'mon guys, we know how Ray does his crap. But if you're really Ray, at least give some respect to other members. We didn't do anything to disrespect your wife, we were just speculating on how you disappeared.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby King Mellow on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:29 pm

KevinParker13 wrote:We didn't do anything to disrespect your wife.

KevinParker13 wrote:Wife probably scolded him. Poor ray-ray :lol:

:shake:
King Mellow
Night Knight

Postby dwadeflash03 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:37 pm

HoopsR wrote:ITS BEEN REAL MAN IM GLAD SOME OF U WAS ABLE TO ENJOY MY WORK

I dont think I ever mentioned it before but truly, thank you for making that 1990s NBA and College Hoops ´95 mod! (Y)

It sucks to have people disrespect you and what not but good luck with whatever youre moving onto and thanks once again for such a mod! :applaud: :applaud:
dwadeflash03

Postby V-Jr on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:55 pm

KevinParker13 wrote:
HoopsR wrote:NO DIS IS REALLY ME. IM DONE WITH ALL THIS MODDING STUF. AMBER THAT SHIT WAS DISRESPECTFUL UR DA MAIN REASON Y IM NOT DOIN DIS SHIT NO MO. YO UGLY RAT ASS FACE U CANT BE SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT Da FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO BITCH ASS. ITS BEEN REAL MAN IM GLAD SOME OF U WAS ABLE TO ENJOY MY WORK BUT U GOT ASSHOLES WHO WANNA STEAL MY SHIT AND DISREPECT MY WIFE. DONE! RAYHOOPS OUT

I don't even think RayRay can do this. He has a wife so he knows how to respect girls and not tell them she was an "UGLY RAT ASS FACE" and "Da FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO BITCH ASS."

C'mon guys, we know how Ray does his crap. But if you're really Ray, at least give some respect to other members. We didn't do anything to disrespect your wife, we were just speculating on how you disappeared.

OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW RAY THEN! AND YOU'RE ASKING FOR FUCKIN RESPECT?? AGAINST THAT BITCH ASS? WHERE WAS HER RESPECT BEFORE SHE MADE THAT "MARRIED COMMENT".. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! BITCHES THAT LOWKEY WANNA LOWKEY FLIRT WITH MARRIED MEN DON'T DESERVE RESPECT! AND YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND LET THAT BITCH FIGHT HER OWN BATTLES! AND STOP FUCKING SPECULATING! IF U DON'T KNOW SHIT THEN DON'T FUCKIN SAY SHIT!!!!!!!
V-Jr

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:37 pm

And there's the door. None of that was necessary.

Locking this thread, since Ray is obviously done, and there's no need for it anymore.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding