[ADAMB34N & VETMIN] Broadcast Music Pack v.2

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

[ADAMB34N & VETMIN] Broadcast Music Pack v.2

Postby vetmin on Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:36 pm

EDIT (Aug. 2022):

Version 2 now available! Details: viewtopic.php?f=272&t=113707#p2066496

---------------------------------------------------
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xy2l4adk ... V2.7z/file

Adamb34n wrote:Broadcast Music Pack V2

It is important that you read this entire post. Installation instructions, recommended audio settings, and tips for use are all included in the download.

In V1, we released numerous broadcast themes that play with the titlecard at the beginning of each game, during pre-game highlight montages, and the animated stings.

For V2, we have expanded the usage of broadcast themes into numerous other parts throughout the game, reflecting what would be seen in a real life broadcast on ESPN or TNT.
Preview:

phpBB [video]

New Additions Include:

Animated Sting - NBA 75th (2022 NBA Season + Playoffs)

Teaser Music - Numerous playoff hype music options (2006-presnet)

Intro Music - ESPN Flagship Theme, ESPN on ABC Theme (2022 NBA Finals!), and TNT Flagship Theme - each shortened to better mesh with other musical components pre-game

Starting Lineups - Numerous ESPN themes as seen in real life NBA broadcasts

Transition Music - Numerous ESPN themes, TNT theme - Used for highlight montage in between quarters, end of halftime, and end of game

Overlay Music - Numerous ESPN themes - Used mainly for MyLeague - Including Injury Report, Power Rankings, Standings, Upcoming Schedule

To preview the audio, you should be able to open the .RESA file in most programs.

Keys are also provided in most folders detailing the current real life usage of each theme.
Usage
There are countless options to mix and match music to truly create a real life broadcast experience. While you can use some themes and music sparingly, the potential to create
multiple packages for each broadcast station will keep each game fresh and exciting. Combining different intro music, transition music, overlay music, etc. into multiple different
sfx001_inside.iff files opens the door for customizability that wasn't before possible. This can be done using Looyh's hook, where multiple Mod folders can be available to be toggled on at
a moments notice. For example, multiple ESPN Mod folders could be created to reflect a regular season or playoffs package.

This could look like this:

Mod_Audio_ESPNPackage1
Mod_Audio_ESPNPackage2
Mod_Audio_ESPNPackage3

and so forth, simply toggling the one you want to use for any potential game. You can go as deep and complex with the customization as you want and have multiple sfx_inside_001.iff
files. If you are using Mood's sound overhaul, for example, you could create multiple copies of sfx_inside_001.iff with his components, then mix and match
different overlay, intro, and transition themes as desired.

Important Notes
- Every game in NBA 2k22 triggers different overlays, teasers, and transitions. Not every game will have the teaser music, the starting 5 overlay
configured by 2K to play the modded audio file, or the highlight montage that will play the modded audio file - but most will.

- Once you get past the AnimatedSting and TeaserMusic portions of the pre-game sequence (if they even show at all), it is best to let the presentation play out without pressing
any buttons to skip ahead. If you skip ahead, the theme could potentially get mashed together with other pre-game music and sound bad, or if you're skipping ahead really fast,
you might find yourself playing the first 10 seconds of the game while the broadcast theme is still playing. This also applies to any overlays or transition music in between
quarters.

- Transition Music: Currently only one theme can be used at a time for transition music between quarters, as limitations with audio file modding only allow for this current method.
Transition music between quarters also ONLY triggers when quarters are at least ~5 min or more.

- There may be instances where the audio may overlap with other audio briefly. The implementation, for the most part, is solid but it can be occasionally off in
very few scenarios. This is apparent with transition music between quarters, as there is no way to efficiently shut off the music 2K plays on its own. Regardless, in most cases
it isn't too noticeable and doesn't take away from the immersion of having real broadcast music.

Credits
Adamb34n - Conception, File Process, Audio Implementation
vetmin - Conception, File Process, Audio Implementation
Mahmood - Insights, File Locating
Looyh - Hook Tool, Music Converter

Original post:

Drawing upon lessons learned from our previous, individually created mods (Adamb34n's Intro Music and vetmin's Custom TeaserMusic), we worked together on this one to offer what we think is currently the best approach to customizing 2K22's pre-game music sequence (i.e., most of the music starting from when you click to enter into a game, all the way until shortly before tip-off).

Preview:

phpBB [video]

WARNING: AS SEEN ABOVE, THIS MOD CHANGES THE DEFAULT IN-ARENA TEAM MATCHUP PRESENTATION FROM THIS: https://youtu.be/g9y55wfA5hI?t=25 ... TO THE INITIAL CIRCULAR ANIMATION HERE: https://youtu.be/Ua60PuA-Hng?t=54 (I.E., MINUS THE ARENA PANEL AND TEAM & CITY NAME PANEL). FOR NOW THIS IS REQUIRED FOR THE MOD TO WORK. MORE ON THAT BELOW.

In Adamb34n's Intro Music mod, a single theme triggers on the 2KTV screen the moment before you're about to enter into a game and hopefully -- but not always -- lasts until close to tip-off. Our new approach uses the same principle as that mod, but instead does not trigger the music until the actual arena loads up, which means (1) the whole mod is offline-friendly, (2) the in-arena broadcast music is more realistically timed, and (3) the in-arena broadcast music is distinct from and does not clash with the audio in the AnimatedSting (i.e., the 2K Sports-themed intro before some games) and the audio in the TeaserMusic intros (i.e., the occasional music video-ish presentations that are by default set to songs called "Way Up" and "Legendary"). This third point means we were also able to independently customize those other two audio segments in a way that doesn't interfere with the in-arena broadcast music.

This mod pack offers varied, customized options for each of the three types of music:

1. In-Arena: ABC (two versions: End Theme and Retro - Early 2010s); ABC-ESPN Playoffs (two versions); AT&T SportsNet; Bally Sports; CBS - Retro (two versions: 70s and 80s); Comcast SportsNet; ESPN (three current versions + Christmas = 4 total); Fox Sports; MSG Network (two versions: current and retro 90s); NBC (two versions: current RSNs and retro Roundball Rock); TNT (three versions: current, retro early 90s, and retro mid-late 90s); and YES Network (two versions: current and retro from the NJ days)
  2. AnimatedSting: NBA Copyright Notice (i.e., the "blah blah blah... express written consent of the NBA" thing, ideal for general use with all present-day / recent broadcast themes); a retro option (ideal for general use with all retro broadcast themes); and select broadcast-themed options: Comcast SportsNet, MSG Network (current), NBC (current RSNs), and YES Network (current)
  3. TeaserMusic: Bally Sports; CBS - Retro (two versions: 70s and 80s); Comcast SportsNet; ESPN - Current; Fox Sports; MSG Network - Retro - 90s; NBC (two versions: current RSNs and retro Roundball Rock); TNT (three versions: current, retro early 90s, and retro mid-late 90s); and YES Network (two versions: current and retro from the NJ days) -- note that the reason we didn't bother with playoff themes for TeaserMusic is because in the real-life playoffs, the TeaserMusic-ish segments tend to use special hype music by specially featured artists, like Fort Minor's "Remember the Name" in 2006 & 2007 and Kanye's "Amazing" in 2009; see vetmin's Custom TeaserMusic pack for a few selections like that, and also post any hype-music requests in his thread

Since AnimatedSting, TeaserMusic, and In-Arena audio are all completely distinct, they can be freely mixed and matched. Some example combinations might be:

• NBA Copyright Notice (for AnimatedSting) + Kendrick Lamar's "Humble" (for TeaserMusic, via vetmin's separate Custom TeaserMusic pack) + ABC-ESPN Playoffs 1 (for In-Arena) = 2017 Finals
  • NBA Retro (for AnimatedSting) + TNT Retro mid-late 90s (for TeaserMusic) + TNT Retro mid-late 90s (for In-Arena) = 1996-97 NBA regular season
  • YES Network (for AnimatedSting) + YES Network Current (for TeaserMusic) + YES Network Current (for In-Arena) = present-day YES Network
  • NBA Copyright Notice (for AnimatedSting) + YES Network Current (for TeaserMusic) + YES Network Current (for In-Arena) = also present-day YES Network, but better for users who like to experiment with different global.iff mods and would find it annoying to have to keep a separate, dedicated global.iff for one particular network (since custom AnimatedSting audio is housed within global.iff)

We've created two versions of the download: (1) a drag-and-drop, beginner-friendly version, and (2) a version for more experienced users that includes almost exclusively the modded files, with indications for where to place them. If you're not comfortable opening an IFF file and messing with its contents, download #1; if you are comfortable messing around in IFFs and want to install this custom music in a way that plays nice with your other mods, download #2.

DRAG-AND-DROP VERSION (larger file size): Part 1 (main pack) and Part 2 (optional add-on pack: four global.iff versions for the four broadcast-specific AnimatedSting themes we made)
MODDED-FILES-ONLY VERSION (smaller file size): https://www.mediafire.com/file/c1jjox4nip1ju79/Adamb34n+&+vetmin's+Broadcast+Music+Pack+-+Modded+Files+Only.7z/file

Installation instructions, recommended audio settings, and tips for use are all included in the downloads. Read the readme.

Anticipated Frequently Asked Questions:

My favorite team's TV theme / My favorite retro theme is not included in the pack. Will you make it for me?

Sure. These themes are easy to make, but there are a million of them, so we weren't going to go through the trouble of making every last one just for completion's sake. If you have a special request, just reply/PM here or via Discord (we both post at 2K Modding Society), and be sure to include a link to a good-quality version of the theme with no commentary over it. We'll convert a theme to 2K but we're not going to go hunting for the source audio for you.

The music is cool, but I really hate that you had to take away the pre-game team-matchup panel to make it work. Is there any way around that?

Not that we've been able to figure out. Basically, to create a trigger for the in-arena music, we had to use the 2K21 team-matchup panel (i.e., titlecard2.iff), and we couldn't get the team and city names to display properly in 2K22, so we chopped off that portion of the team-matchup panel so that it only showed the initial circular animation with the team logos (or "Playoffs," "Finals," etc.), which did display correctly. We would've ideally liked to get the team and city names to display properly or -- better yet -- find a glitch-free way to combine the 2K21 and 2K22 team-matchup presentations so that our version triggers the audio like 2K21, while maintaining the (in our opinion, superior) look of the 2K22 design. We took a few stabs at it, but always ended up with crashes or glitched-out results, so we set it aside, as it's ultimately tangential to what we were trying to do, which was to customize the music, rather than do a lot with visuals. Theoretically, any customized titlecard2.iff should work seamlessly with this music pack so long as it triggers the "titlecard" audio in sfx_inside_001.iff, as it did in 2K21. We would encourage any fellow modders willing to share compatible titlecard2.iff mods to please post them here, as the more options people have, the better.

Special Thanks:

Mahmood - For insights that helped get us on the right track to figure this stuff out
MauMau78 - For his general work on sound modding, which was helpful and instructive
Last edited by vetmin on Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vetmin

Re: [ADAMB34N & VETMIN] Broadcast Music Pack

Postby noname1 on Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:31 pm

@Vetmin mate, thanks for this!

By the way, how can I get that arena intro 3d logo animation that we have on 2k21 to 2k22?

noname1

Postby vetmin on Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:12 am

MB22 wrote:@Vetmin mate, thanks for this!

(Y)

By the way, how can I get that arena intro 3d logo animation that we have on 2k21 to 2k22?

[ Image ]

You mean that one in your image? It's part of the mod, so if you just install the mod per the instructions in the readme, it'll be there.
vetmin

Postby noname1 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:49 am

vetmin wrote:You mean that one in your image? It's part of the mod, so if you just install the mod per the instructions in the readme, it'll be there.

Yes, thank you, found the file inside the pack! :100:
noname1

Postby Uncle Drew on Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:32 am

I don't know what I did wrong, but I don't hear the TNT music at all. I see the circular animation is there, but there is no music.
Uncle Drew

Postby Adamb34n on Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:54 am

Uncle Drew wrote:I don't know what I did wrong, but I don't hear the TNT music at all. I see the circular animation is there, but there is no music.

Did you use the drag & drop folders package, or did you use the package with all of the files provided for to manually insert them into the correct .iff file(s)?

It sounds like the titlecard2.iff made it into your mods folder which is good - did you use the pack that has you drag sfx-overlay-titlecard-show_01.RESA into sfx_inside_001.iff for the mod to function as intended? Or the drag & drop Mod_ folder?

Once I know that we'll be able to pinpoint the problem!
Adamb34n

Postby diallo_30 on Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:28 pm

good work :applaud:
great mod and works great online and offline!
diallo_30

Postby vincemeister55 on Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:13 pm

thanks guys! Finally working on offline myleague
vincemeister55

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:56 am

Adamb34n wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:I don't know what I did wrong, but I don't hear the TNT music at all. I see the circular animation is there, but there is no music.

Did you use the drag & drop folders package, or did you use the package with all of the files provided for to manually insert them into the correct .iff file(s)?

It sounds like the titlecard2.iff made it into your mods folder which is good - did you use the pack that has you drag sfx-overlay-titlecard-show_01.RESA into sfx_inside_001.iff for the mod to function as intended? Or the drag & drop Mod_ folder?

The folder that says drag into mod folder has these files in it, animatedsting.iff, teasermusic.iff, and titlecard2.iff. I put those in the main mod folder in the game, correct? Not understanding how to drag sfx-overlay-titlecard-show_01.RESA, into sfx_inside_001.iff. It's not as easy for me as the first application that worked day one. I'm not the most tech savvy guy on here. :lol:
Uncle Drew

Postby Adamb34n on Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:50 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
Adamb34n wrote:

The folder that says drag into mod folder has these files in it, animatedsting.iff, teasermusic.iff, and titlecard2.iff. I put those in the main mod folder in the game, correct? Not understanding how to drag sfx-overlay-titlecard-show_01.RESA, into sfx_inside_001.iff. It's not as easy for me as the first application that worked day one. I'm not the most tech savvy guy on here. :lol:

Yes, those files go in the main mod folder. To get the broadcast theme you want to properly play, you would drag the sfx-overlay-titlecard-show_01.RESA(for the broadcast music you want to use) into sfx_inside_001.iff - in your case, I'm presuming you don't have sfx_inside_001.iff extracted from the game and present in your mods folder. If you do, you would open up sfx_inside_001.iff as an archive with 7-Zip, then drag the .RESA file into the archive, then close the archive - you would extract sfx_inside_001.iff from the game by using Looyh's hook so this would be possible.

What I would do if I were you: The sfx_inside_001.iff files for each broadcast theme are included in the more user friendly drag/drop music pack here (also listed above): https://www.mediafire.com/file/5ty5xxii ... op.7z/file

Download that, open up (for TNT, as an example) the 'Mod_TNT - Current' folder, and drag and drop the contents of that folder into your main mods folder. Should work from there!

If you are only using one mods folder, it gets tricky if you want to switch broadcast themes - so that's where Looyh's Hook comes into play where you can have multiple Mod_ folders to toggle on/off as you please. Do you utilize that at all? Try what I mentioned above first and see if that works for you.
Adamb34n

Postby chow169 on Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:24 pm

Not work in My career mode :(
chow169

Postby chow169 on Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:24 pm

Not work in My career mode :(
chow169

Postby barber on Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:31 pm

I followed the tutorial, but it didn't work.
I put it in here and there, but it works.

mods

animatedsting.iff

TeaserMusic.iff

teasermusic_aleksjameskairo_legendarygen4.iff

teasermusic_kairo_wayupgen4.iff

titlecard2.iff

sfx_inside_001.iff (Replace sfx_inside_001.iff file first with 7zip)

mods> broadcast

Mods > newaudio > Loadingvo

put 6 wav files

global

Open the global file with 7zip.
overwriting a file
drag sfx-nba-animationsting_01.RESA

sfx_inside_001.iff

Open the 7zip.
open or click sfx_inside_001.iff
drag sfx-overlay-titlecard-show_01.RESA

in broadcast and mods folder
The files overlap, but run without any problems.
barber

Postby vetmin on Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:22 pm

barber wrote:I followed the tutorial, but it didn't work.
I put it in here and there, but it works.

mods

animatedsting.iff

TeaserMusic.iff

titlecard2.iff

mods> broadcast

Mods > newaudio > Loadingvo

put 6 wav files

global

Open the global file with 7zip.
overwriting a file
drag sfx-nba-animationsting_01.RESA

sfx_inside_001.iff

Open the 7zip.
open or click sfx_inside_001.iff
drag sfx-overlay-titlecard-show_01.RESA

in broadcast and mods folder
The files overlap, but run without any problems.

You're misunderstanding what is meant by "broadcast folder." We were just alluding whatever arbitrary mod folder (i.e., within your main "NBA 2K22" directory, parallel with the Hook's default "Mods" folder, not contained within it) that you've set aside for the particular broadcast in question.

Here is a snippet of my own personal file structure:
folderview.jpg

...and here's how that appears in-game via looyh's Hook when you press F8, then go to Mod -> Resources:
ingame.jpg

So, on my machine, I've made a broadcast folder for TNT, another one for ESPN, another one for Bally, some secondary TNT folders for different TNT variants, four different ESPN variants (not visible in the screenshot; you'd see them if I scrolled down), etc. etc. etc. I also have designated folders for particular lightings, for particular modpacks (like Tony's 2k97), and more. These can be freely toggled on/off via the Hook as needed. For the most part what people are doing (newly this year, I think; I didn't have 2k21 on PC) is using the default Mods folder for general mods that they want to use universally (and leaving it toggled on all the time, though there's nothing to stop you from toggling it off), and using custom, user-created mod folders for any other niche purpose.

Santicruyff wrote a tutorial on all of this in his broadcast pack thread: viewtopic.php?f=272&t=113149
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vetmin

Postby barber on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:00 pm

I wanted to use only one for 2k22.
So I only tried to do it in mods that didn't use hook.

In any case, those who will only use a single theme without hook setting only need to put the file in that folder.

Even if you put it in like that, it works well.
I think it's a good patch to make it more realistic.
2k sports are all gone.
barber

Postby barber on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:01 pm

In any case, those who will only use a single theme without hook setting only need to put the file in that folder.

2k sports are all gone.
barber

Postby barber on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:01 pm

2k sports are all gone.
barber

Postby vetmin on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:16 pm

barber wrote:I wanted to use only one for 2k22.

2k sports are all gone.

Absolutely; there's no difference between any mods folder in the main NBA 2k22 directory. The game reads all enabled folders simultaneously as if they're all just one big mods folder. The purpose of using multiple folders is purely for convenience on the user's end, as a way of installing multiple variants of the same file(s), which the user can switch between with just a couple clicks. Adamb34n and I assumed that most users would be interested in using multiple variants (likely one or two national TV versions and one or two local TV versions for their active team(s)) and in most cases would be already using variant broadcast folders for broadcast elements that have already been released by other creators (scoreboards, breakboards, wipes, etc.), so these musical themes were envisioned as just being another element to add to each broadcast folder one might be using. But anyone who only wants to use one theme (and one scoreboard, breakboard, etc.) does not need anything more than the basic default Mods folder.
vetmin

Postby diallo_30 on Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:47 pm

Is there a possibility to insert these edits in the songs that play in the breaks during the quarters of the game? (those songs that are usually instrumental)
diallo_30

Postby Mahmood on Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:46 pm

diallo_30 wrote:Is there a possibility to insert these edits in the songs that play in the breaks during the quarters of the game? (those songs that are usually instrumental)

Unfortunately not, anything like those files in the eventmusic are not editable.
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby YEDYE on Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:46 am

This mod is awesome. Just now seeing this. Is there any chance you guys may know of how to also edit PA announcer audio files or arena audio or anything like that aswell. Would love to add in some real life arena sounds
YEDYE

Postby Adamb34n on Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:54 am

YEDYE wrote:This mod is awesome. Just now seeing this. Is there any chance you guys may know of how to also edit PA announcer audio files or arena audio or anything like that aswell. Would love to add in some real life arena sounds

Although many of those files are accessible, the game will not play any replacement audio correctly, or at all.

Definitely disappointing, but I'm guessing the way the game reads certain audio files differ from one to the other - and there has been no solution or find to make this happen up to this point. Hopefully in the future this will be possible!
Adamb34n

Postby Adamb34n on Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:28 am

Broadcast Music Pack V2

It is important that you read this entire post. Installation instructions, recommended audio settings, and tips for use are all included in the download.

In V1, we released numerous broadcast themes that play with the titlecard at the beginning of each game, during pre-game highlight montages, and the animated stings.

For V2, we have expanded the usage of broadcast themes into numerous other parts throughout the game, reflecting what would be seen in a real life broadcast on ESPN or TNT.
Preview:

phpBB [video]

New Additions Include:

Animated Sting - NBA 75th (2022 NBA Season + Playoffs)

Teaser Music - Numerous playoff hype music options (2006-presnet)

Intro Music - ESPN Flagship Theme, ESPN on ABC Theme (2022 NBA Finals!), and TNT Flagship Theme - each shortened to better mesh with other musical components pre-game

Starting Lineups - Numerous ESPN themes as seen in real life NBA broadcasts

Transition Music - Numerous ESPN themes, TNT theme - Used for highlight montage in between quarters, end of halftime, and end of game
*EDIT 8/11/22: It was brought to my attention that this overlay is also the same as the instant replays during gameplay. Replays are best turned off for this portion of the mod!*

Overlay Music - Numerous ESPN themes - Used mainly for MyLeague - Including Injury Report, Power Rankings, Standings, Upcoming Schedule

To preview the audio, you should be able to open the .RESA file in most programs.

Keys are also provided in most folders detailing the current real life usage of each theme.
Usage
There are countless options to mix and match music to truly create a real life broadcast experience. While you can use some themes and music sparingly, the potential to create
multiple packages for each broadcast station will keep each game fresh and exciting. Combining different intro music, transition music, overlay music, etc. into multiple different
sfx001_inside.iff files opens the door for customizability that wasn't before possible. This can be done using Looyh's hook, where multiple Mod folders can be available to be toggled on at
a moments notice. For example, multiple ESPN Mod folders could be created to reflect a regular season or playoffs package.

This could look like this:

Mod_Audio_ESPNPackage1
Mod_Audio_ESPNPackage2
Mod_Audio_ESPNPackage3

and so forth, simply toggling the one you want to use for any potential game. You can go as deep and complex with the customization as you want and have multiple sfx_inside_001.iff
files. If you are using Mood's sound overhaul, for example, you could create multiple copies of sfx_inside_001.iff with his components, then mix and match
different overlay, intro, and transition themes as desired.

Important Notes
- Every game in NBA 2k22 triggers different overlays, teasers, and transitions. Not every game will have the teaser music, the starting 5 overlay
configured by 2K to play the modded audio file, or the highlight montage that will play the modded audio file - but most will.

- Once you get past the AnimatedSting and TeaserMusic portions of the pre-game sequence (if they even show at all), it is best to let the presentation play out without pressing
any buttons to skip ahead. If you skip ahead, the theme could potentially get mashed together with other pre-game music and sound bad, or if you're skipping ahead really fast,
you might find yourself playing the first 10 seconds of the game while the broadcast theme is still playing. This also applies to any overlays or transition music in between
quarters.

- Transition Music: Currently only one theme can be used at a time for transition music between quarters, as limitations with audio file modding only allow for this current method.
Transition music between quarters also ONLY triggers when quarters are at least ~5 min or more.

- There may be instances where the audio may overlap with other audio briefly. The implementation, for the most part, is solid but it can be occasionally off in
very few scenarios. This is apparent with transition music between quarters, as there is no way to efficiently shut off the music 2K plays on its own. Regardless, in most cases
it isn't too noticeable and doesn't take away from the immersion of having real broadcast music.

Credits
Adamb34n - Conception, File Process, Audio Implementation
vetmin - Conception, File Process, Audio Implementation
Mahmood - Insights, File Locating
Looyh - Hook Tool, Music Converter
Last edited by Adamb34n on Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adamb34n

Postby diallo_30 on Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:40 pm

Mahmood wrote:
diallo_30 wrote:Is there a possibility to insert these edits in the songs that play in the breaks during the quarters of the game? (those songs that are usually instrumental)

Unfortunately not, anything like those files in the eventmusic are not editable.

you lied to me :lol: hahaha

excellent work on this V2, really good, congratulations for doing something different and making this game more immersive!
diallo_30

Re: [ADAMB34N & VETMIN] Broadcast Music Pack v.2

Postby vetmin on Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:43 am

Just wanna say Adamb34n deserves the credit for v2; it obviously builds on what we collaborated on more equally in v1, and content I created is included in the pack, but literally all the previously unreleased content in v2 is his doing, so he deserves all the praise for this! :bowdown: :bowdown2:
vetmin

Next

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding