Shaq quotes are awesome

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Shaq quotes are awesome

Postby champ on Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:56 pm

Here are some quotes from Shaq :D

U.S. Olympic team:

"Larry Brown's the coach? There's a pain on the outside of my knee in 2004"

"So, if Phil's not the coach, I probably will not play through the pain. However, Larry Brown's a great guy. He's done a lot in basketball. I wish him well. I love Larry Brown to death.

"It's kind of too far to really think about it, but my knee will be hurting in 2004."

:lol:

Sacramento Kings:

"I'm not worried about the Sacramento Queens. Write it down, take a picture, send it to them."

"They've got a lot of talkers. You always talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? They had us right where they wanted us. But in Game 7, Doug (Christie) couldn't hit any shots, Chris (Webber) didn't want to shoot, Vlade (Divac) fouled out on purpose, Scot Pollard can't play anyway."

Rick Adelman:

"I'm at home, in the bathroom, taking a dump, flipping through channels, and he's complaining about how I'm stepping over the line. So the game's dedicated to him."

Nets having Mutombo:

"There is no answer to the Pythagorean theorem. Well, there is an answer, but by the time you figure it out, I got 40 points, 10 rebounds, and then we're planning for the parade.

Greg Ostertag:

“My openhanded right hand somehow came up and smacked him upside his crew-cut head. He went down. Fetal position. Whining, ‘My contact, my contact lens.’”

Arvydas Sabonis:

“He almost cries to the officials in a little-baby voice, ‘Shaq is fouling me. He’s hurting me. Ow.’”

Mario Elie:
“Mario Elie? I don’t even know who he is.”

champ

Postby Divan Santana on Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:44 am

Damn, I love them! :lol:
Divan Santana

Postby air gordon on Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:49 am

those of are the funny variety. but there are a bunch of shaq quotes that make him look really stupid in the december issue of fhm. or was it stuff? maybe i'll post them some other time
air gordon

Postby Stevan on Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:12 pm

Mario Elie:
“Mario Elie? I don’t even know who he is.”

Maybe Shaq needs some 1995 Finals footage to remind him? :twisted:
Stevan

Postby MaD_hAND1e on Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:09 pm

On an interview when he was making a music video with Aaron Carter he said :

"On this shot the camera moves around me to show people how big i am, how big and handsome i am"
MaD_hAND1e

Postby champ on Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:34 pm

Just my luck! I make this groovy Shaq thread to celebrate his comedic skillz and he goes racist all of a sudden :roll: on top of that i call his quotes 'awesome' :oops:
champ

Postby Andrew on Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:43 pm

Yes, that Shaq-to-Yao quote rivals Barkley's comment back in the 80s that went along the lines of "This was a game if you don't win, you go home and beat your wife and kids".
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Rens on Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:11 pm

A white guy should try that on a black guy see how long he'll survive :P
Rens

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Return to NBA & Basketball