[Offseason] ✖ Legacy Arise ✖ Retired

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: [21-11] ✖ Legacy Arise ✖ South Beach Annihilation

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm

When is Rose coming back in your story? :P
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Re: [21-11] ✖ Legacy Arise ✖ South Beach Annihilation

Postby Valor on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Sit wrote:When is Rose coming back in your story? :P

When he's ready :P
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Monthly Recap: January 2013
Part One: Chicago Bulls Monthly Recap
January Results – 11W 5L
Image[/url]

January 2nd @ Orlando Magic
Win 110-88

January 4th @ Miami Heat
Loss 96-112 Game Recap

January 7th vs Cleveland Cavaliers
Win 104-94
Outstanding Players:
Cleveland: CJ Miles – 29 points, 9 rebounds; Daniel Gibson – 22 points, 10 assists
Chicago: Kirk Hinrich – 26 points, 10 assists, 5 steals; Joakim Noah – 16 points, 13 rebounds

January 9th vs Miwaukee Bucks
Win 112-93
Outstanding Players:
Milwaukee: Monta Ellis – 20 points, 8 turnovers; Brandon Jennings – 14 points, 9 assists, 5 turnovers
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 17 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks; Luol Deng – 27 points, 7 rebounds; Carlos Boozer – 20 points, 13 rebounds

January 11th @ New York Knicks
Loss 93-103
Outstanding Players:
New York: JR Smith – 29 points; Carmelo Anthony – 22 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 14 points, 21 rebounds, 5 assists; Luol Deng – 20 points, 10 rebounds

January 12th vs Phoenix Suns
Win 100-95
Outstanding Players:
Phoenix: Michael Beasley – 26 points, 9 rebounds; Shannon Brown – 19 points
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 15 points, 14 rebounds, 3 blocks; Carlos Boozer – 20 points, 7 rebounds

January 14th vs Atlanta Hawks
Win 106-86
Outstanding Players:
Atlanta: Al Horford – 16 points, 9 rebounds; Lou Williams – 22 points
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 21 points, 13 rebounds; Carlos Boozer – 23 points, 9 rebounds

January 16th @ Toronto Raptors
Loss 81-99
Outstanding Players:
Toronto: Kyle Lowry – 17 points, 8 assists; Jonas Valanciunas – 14 points, 7 rebounds
Chicago: Taj Gibson – 16 points, 17 rebounds, 5 blocks; Luol Deng – 19 points, 10 rebounds

January 18th @ Boston Celtics
Loss 94-102
Outstanding Players:
Boston: Rajon Rondo – 11 points, 18 assists; Paul Pierce – 26 points, 7 rebounds
Chicago: Luol Deng – 25 points; Carlos Boozer – 9 points, 18 rebounds (career high 8 off reb)

January 19th vs Memphis Grizzlies
Win 94-79
Outstanding Players:
Memphis: Tony Allen – 16 points; Marc Gasol – 9 points, 10 rebounds
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 15 points, 25 rebounds, 2 blocks (career high reb); Taj Gibson – 9 points, 17 rebounds

January 21st vs Los Angeles Lakers
Loss 67-91
Outstanding Players:
LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant – 22 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals; Dwight Howard – 11 points, 14 rebounds, 5 steals (career high stl)
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 10 points, 14 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 blocks; Luol Deng – 20 points

January 23rd vs Detroit Pistons
Win 105-99
Outstanding Players:
Detroit: Greg Monroe – 14 points, 18 rebounds; Rodney Stuckey – 19 points, 10 assists
Chicago: Carlos Boozer – 27 points, 12 rebounds; Joakim Noah – 10 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks

January 25th vs Golden State Warriors
Win 111-93
Outstanding Players:
Golden State: Stephen Curry – 22 points, 5 assists; David Lee – 18 points
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 22 points, 21 rebounds, 5 assists; Luol Deng – 24 points

January 26th @ Washington Wizards
Win 85-83
Outstanding Players:
Washington: John Wall – 11 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 7 turnovers; Jan Vesely – 12 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists
Chicago: Carlos Boozer – 21 points, 10 rebounds; Luol Deng – 19 points, 10 rebounds

January 28th vs Charlotte Bobcats
Win 115-103
Outstanding Players:
Charlotte: Ben Gordon – 30 points; Ramon Sessions – 16 points, 6 rebounds, 13 assists, 5 steals (career high stls)
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 13 points, 16 rebounds, 5 assists; Marco Belinelli – 18 points

January 30th @ Milwaukee Bucks
Win 112-101
Outstanding Players:
Milwaukee: Monta Ellis – 27 points, 13 assists, 5 turnovers; Mike Dunleavy – 20 points, 6 rebounds, 5 steals
Chicago: Joakim Noah – 13 points, 18 rebounds; Richard Hamilton – 28 points; Carlos Boozer – 26 points, 9 rebounds

Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Monthly Recap: January 2013
Part Two: Around the Association

Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: [31-15] ✖ Legacy Arise ✖ January Recap Pt. 2

Postby Martti. on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:39 am

Give Butler more burn!
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby SuperHueyNewton on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Nice record after January. Second in the East and still no Rose. Jimmy is doing good for the Bulls in real life too.
SuperHueyNewton

Postby Valor on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Martti. wrote:Give Butler more burn!

I would but he's not nearly as proficient here offensively than he has shown IRL this season. Gotta improve in that shot before I can give him more burn (Y)

SuperHueyNewton wrote:Nice record after January. Second in the East and still no Rose. Jimmy is doing good for the Bulls in real life too.

Yeah he's been great for me defensively :)
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:21 am

Monthly Recap: January 2012
Part Three: Race to the MVP

Both Paul and Bryant has had their teams playing great recently

Race to the MVP: Winning makes a big difference
By Steve Brooks, NBA.com
Posted Jan31 2012 10:24PM

Over the years, there have always been huge debates as to what “Most Valuable Player” actually refers to. Is it individual dominance? The worth to his team? Or just being the best player on the best team?

No, we don’t have a definitive answer for that, but what we can tell you is that here at the race, we look at all three of these things and kind of find a spot in the middle of them to determine our monthly rankings, but team success definitely weighs a pretty hefty part in these discussions.

Yes, Jeremy Lin is still putting up incredible numbers with James Harden hobbled, but the Rockets are playing more and more like a train wreck at the moment, piling up the losses faster than Charles Barkley piles up the donuts. The Grizzlies are struggling and could eventually lose their grip on the 8th spot, and that has kicked Zach Randolph out of the top 10 as well this week.

On the flip side, there’s a couple guys shooting up the board due to the strong play of their team this month, with Paul and Bryant making their mark in the top three and Durant, Deron Williams, as well as Rajon Rondo making their appearances for the first time this season.

So, to somewhat answer the question, winning matters, and MVPs don’t go fishing in April.

Without further ado, here are the rankings this month.

Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Mon May 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Chapter 4

“So, do you need some more help Mr. Lai?”
“Help? Who said I needed help?” Leo asked
“I hear things” the voice at the end of the phone said “now lets just cut the bs with me and get onto it.”
“Get on with what?” Leo asked again
“Don’t you need to lose cap? Just listen to me” the voice said “Now, you can probably trade a package of Hinrich, Rip, and Belinelli to the Pistons for some second rounders and fillers, that’ll get you under the tax”
“That’ll also get me under .500 and subsequently fired, fuck off” Leo exclaimed
“Both you and I know that you got the job thanks to me, I gave you this job, I can take it back from you any time I want” the voice retorted, “Or maybe you need a little persuasion in person?”
“In person? What, you going to walk up to my office and threaten me?Leo wondered as the call went dead. A little more than 10 minutes later, he would get a nervous knock on his door, it was his secretary, Rebecca.
“Sir, there is a person demanding to see you” Rebecca began to speak, but was cut short as a man shoved her to the side and walked into the room.
“You!” Leo exclaimed as he saw just exactly who it was
The man smirked and sat down onto a chair, grabbed himself some snacks and began to much on it as though he owned the place.
“Yes, me.” He finally said, “So you better listen to me on this or I’ll make you regret it”
Leo laughed, “Still think you are a tough guy huh? I’m not running my team to the ground to satisfy your desire to have your Pistons get back to relevancy.”
The man put down the snacks and the smile quickly faded into a frown “You do know what happens to people who defy me, right?”
Leo laughed even harder, poured himself a cup of coffee and stared the man right in the eye.

“Get the hell out of my office, Isiah. Or I’ll get security to taser you”

✧✧✧✧✧

“Great job guys, great job” Tom Thibodeau said as he came into the locker room. The Bulls had just made use of a 10-0 run to come back and beat the Hawks in Atlanta after dropping an ugly one in Brooklyn the night before. General Manager Leo Lai looked on as the players and coaches gathered around and cheered for the win and felt some relief. The team still had another week on the road and the four days before the next game in Denver could’ve been ugly had they lost it. Lai glanced at Thibs, who was addressing the team with a rare smile.
“We played pretty horrible defense for the first three quarters but I’m glad you guys snapped back into it in the forth” Thibodeau was saying, “Looks like my plans for doubling the practice menu has been spoiled”
The players laughed as Thibodeau continued to speak, “On a serious note, I want everybody to give a round of applause to Joakim and Lu for making the All Star team this year.”
High fives went around as everybody cheered yet again, Nate Robinson even jumped on Noah’s back to celebrate. “Don’t forget, Taj is going to the slam dunk contest!” Robinson screamed out as he dropped back down to the ground. “You better win it and do me proud, no pressure”
As the players started clowning around and cracking jokes again, Lai caught Thibodeau’s eye and motioned for him to have a word on the side.
“Good stuff coach” Lai said as they found a quiet spot
“Thanks Leo, you got something on your mind?” Thibodeau asked, he knows the young GM wouldn’t fly all the way to Atlanta just to give props for a win.
“Yeah actually, I know these guys are doing great so far but Jerry’s been pressuring us to get under the tax” Lai explained, rolling his eyes in the process, everybody in the organization knows and despises how stingy their boss is. “You are the one coaching these guys, I just want your take on the guys.”
Thibodeau thought for a moment, motioned for one of his assistant coaches for some paper, and wrote down a small list of names.
“I prefer not to, but if necessary, these should be alright” Thibodeau sighed, “We are winning and he wants us to give away assets, unbelievable”

“Well, he might be willing to pay the tax, if that guy comes back soon”

✧✧✧✧✧

“Thank you for your time, we’ll be in touch” Lai said as he concluded the interview
“Who was that?” John Paxson said as he walked into the room
“Job candidates” Lai replied as he slid a set of files back into the drawer
“For?” Paxson asked, puzzled
“Security” Lai turned around and waved for Paxson to sit down
Bemused, Paxson sat down and poured himself a coffee, “Why do you need security for?”
“Isiah Thomas” Lai said as he quickly described what had happened
Paxson burst into a fit of laughter and only stopped as he saw Lai’s eyebrows raise
“Trust me, you don’t need security for him” he finally uttered as he struggled to contain his hysteria.
Lai gave Paxson a blank look, simply waiting for elaboration.
“He’s sent by Reinsdorf,” Paxson explained, “Call it a prank if you will, it’s more of a test in my opinion”
“A test?”
“Yes, he did that to me too. Reckon he just wants to see if we will make dumb moves and screw up the franchise. He does care about winning you know” Paxson took another sip of coffee as he looked at Lai in amusement, “Anyways, you don’t need to hire security, that loser isn’t coming back to annoy you”
“I thought all he cared about was money” Lai rolled his eyes
“Well, that too.” Paxson conceded, “You should be fine though if we are still making a heap of profit”
“Anyways, what got you out of the golf course Pax?” Lai asked
“Just checking how you are doing” Paxson replied, “Got anything transpiring?”
“Nope” Lai said with a disgusted look on his face, “Retarded low ball offers coming from left and right. Can you believe Pat Riley had the nerve to ask me if Kirk Hinrich was available for James Jones?”
“Well, stranger things have happened.” Paxson remarked as he checked his phone for a new text. “Speak of the devil”
“What is it?” Lai asked

“Rudy Gay just got sent to Canada”
Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: [31-15] ✖ Legacy Arise ✖ Back from Hiatus! Chapter 4!

Postby hova- on Mon May 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Strange test ... sending Isaiah? Anyway, nice to see Noah carrying this team with his defensive presence and rebounding. You are up there with the best teams in the league, although the Heat pretty much zero your chances to win it all. (especially without Rose)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Fresh8 on Mon May 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Whens Rose back?
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Mark. on Tue May 14, 2013 8:35 am

Yeah is Rose staying out the season like IRL? Team is doing well none the less.
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Valor on Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm

hova- wrote:Strange test ... sending Isaiah? Anyway, nice to see Noah carrying this team with his defensive presence and rebounding. You are up there with the best teams in the league, although the Heat pretty much zero your chances to win it all. (especially without Rose)

Hey, who said Jerry Reinsdorf is smart? :lol:
Noah's been big for me, but I have a feeling our team's offense isn't going to stay this smooth for the longhaul without DRose so yeah....Heat's probably going to rape me as much as I hate to admit it :|

Sit wrote:Whens Rose back?

:lol: :lol: You are like the IRL media and fans :applaud:

Mark. wrote:Yeah is Rose staying out the season like IRL? Team is doing well none the less.

I'm actually not sure cause I randomly generated a number for him to be out for so we'll see. If I'm lucky he'll come back maybe after the All Star break :P
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Tue May 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Last year's Rising Stars MVP will team up with this year's rookie phenom on Team Shaq

Lillard, Davis first two picks in Rising Stars Draft
Official release
Posted Feb 7, 2013 8:20 PM

NEW YORK -- With the first pick of the 2013 BBVA Rising Stars Challenge draft, TEAM SHAQ selected Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers while TEAM CHUCK picked Anthony Davis of the New Orleans Hornets second overall. TNT analysts Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal, general managers for the 2013 BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, made their player selections live on TNT.

Joining Lillard on TEAM SHAQ are Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers), Gustavo Ayon (Orlando Magic), Klay Thompson (Golden State Warriors), Kawhi Leonard (San Antonio Spurs), Jon Leuer (Cleveland), Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (Charlotte Bobcats), Jeremy Lamb (Oklahoma City Thunder), Tyler Zeller (Cleveland), and Thomas Robinson (Sacramento Kings).

Aside from Davis, TEAM CHUCK is comprised of Ricky Rubio (Minnesota Timberwolves), Harrison Barnes (Golden State Warriors), Dion Waiters (Cleveland Cavaliers), Austin Rivers (New Orleans Hornets), Chandler Parsons (Houston Rockets), Jonas Valanciunas (Toronto Raptors), Isaiah Thomas (Sacramento Kings), Greg Stiemsma (Minnesota Timberwolves), and Tobias Harris (Milwuakee Bucks).

This marks the second straight year rookies and sophomores will be mixed together on teams. Last year in Orlando, Irving netted a game-high 34 points and MVP honors as he led TEAM CHUCK over TEAM SHAQ 146-133.

Below are the rosters for the 2013 BBVA Rising Stars Challenge:

Team Shaq

#teamShaq
Damian Lillard (Portland)
Kyrie Irving (Cleveland)
Gustavo Ayon (Orlando)
Klay Thompson (Golden State)
Kawhi Leonard (San Antonio)
Jon Leuer (Cleveland)
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (Charlotte)
Jeremy Lamb (Oklahoma City)
Tyler Zeller (Cleveland)
Thomas Robinson (Sacramento)

Team Chuck

#teamChuck
Anthony Davis (New Orleans)
Ricky Rubio (Minnesota)
Austin Rivers (New Orleans)
Harrison Barnes (Golden State)
Chandler Parsons (Houston)
Dion Waiters (Cleveland)
Jonas Valanciunas (Toronto)
Greg Stiemsma (Minnesota)
Tobias Harris (Milwaukee)
Isaiah Thomas (Sacramento)
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Thu May 16, 2013 12:12 am

Former Dunk Champion Blake Griffin headlines the field in this year's Sprite Slam Dunk

Griffin, White, Gibson, Gee in Sprite Slam Dunk
Official release
Posted Feb 8, 2013 7:26 PM

NEW YORK -- 2011 Sprite Slam Dunk Champion Blake Griffin headlines a list of four contestants on the 2013 Sprite Slam Dunk as part of the State Farm All-Star Saturday Night festivities. Griffin will compete against Alonzo Gee of the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Chicago Bulls’ Taj Gibson, and James “Flight” White of the New York Knick for the title.

Griffin famously jumped over a KIA automobile en-route to the 2011 Dunk Title and looks to defend his crown. His competition, however, is not too shabby either. Alonzo Gee has had multiple highlight-reel worthy slams since entering the league in 2010. The Miami Heat, Dwyane Wade in particular, still remembers the two playoff posters that Gibson put on them in Game 1 of the 2011 Eastern Conference Finals; while James White is simply a living legend for his exploits in other Dunk Contests in previous years, in particular his various free throw line dunks.

Similar to previous years, the two dunkers with the highest first round scores will advance to the final round. The dunker with the lowest total score from the first round will compete first in the final round. Dunks then will alternate until each player has completed two. Time limit rules still apply. In the final round, fan voting polls will open via SMS TXT message and at NBA.com. The combined results from SMS TXT voting and NBA.com will determine the champion.

Golden State's Stephen Curry will be in the 2013 Foot Locker Three-Point Contest.

Curry, Gordon headline field for Foot Locker Three-Point Contest
Official release
Posted Feb 8, 2013 9:18 PM

NEW YORK --First-time All Stars Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors and Eric Gordon of the New Orleans Hornets headline the field of six for the 2013 Foot Locker Three-Point Contest, which will be held on Saturday, Feb. 16, at the Toyota Center in Houston as part of State Farm NBA All-Star Saturday Night.

Rounding out the field are Ryan Anderson of the New Orleans Hornets, JR Smith of the New York Knicks, Chauncey Billups of the Los Angeles Clippers, and Louis Williams of the Atlanta Hawks.

Anderson is the lone returning three-point marksman from last year's event, won by the Minnesota Timberwolves' Kevin Love in a tiebreaker round over the Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant.

The players will compete in the two-round competition with the top three finishers from the first round advancing to the finals. Five shooting stations will be set up around the three-point line, with four Official Spalding NBA game balls worth one point each and one Spalding NBA All-Star 2012 commemorative blue and silver "money ball" worth two points at each location. Each player will have one minute to shoot as many balls as he can. In the final round, players will shoot in ascending order of first-round scores. At the discretion of the referee, television instant replay may be consulted for clarification of rules compliance.
Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: [31-15] ✖ Legacy Arise ✖ All Star Saturday Participants

Postby Martti. on Thu May 16, 2013 5:43 am

Taj Gibson? He'll need to use D-Wade as a prop. :D
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Mark. on Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 am

Still no JJ in the 3pt shootout :scold:
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Valor on Fri May 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Martti. wrote:Taj Gibson? He'll need to use D-Wade as a prop. :D

I was surprised he was chosen over more worthy contestants like Gerald Green etc but not complaining about having a Bull in the event! Just as long as it doesn't end up like Tyrus Thomas....

Mark. wrote:Still no JJ in the 3pt shootout :scold:

Yeah a big shocker actually considering he's 5th in 3pt% and 8th in 3s made...
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby hova- on Fri May 17, 2013 8:43 pm

How the heck did Jon Leuer make it one teamShaq?
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Valor on Fri May 17, 2013 10:16 pm

4 time All Star MVP Kobe Bryant will make his 15th consecutive appearance

Record-Setting Bryant Headlines 2013 All Stars
Official release
Posted Feb 10, 2013 12:29 AM

NEW YORK -- The Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant (1,591,437) edged the Miami Heat's LeBron James (1,583,646) as this year's leading vote-getter in the 2013 NBA All-Star Balloting presented by Sprint, earning his record 15th consecutive All-Star nod. Bryant breaks a tie with Jerry West, Karl Malone and Shaquille O'Neal for the most consecutive NBA All-Star selections. A four-time Kia NBA All-Star MVP (2002, 2007, 2009 and 2011), Bryant holds the distinction as the youngest All-Star in NBA history (1998, when he was 19 years old). In last year's All-Star Game in Orlando, he passed Michael Jordan as the game's all-time scoring leader.

Bryant's partner at the guard position in the Western Conference starting lineup is the Los Angeles Clippers’ Chris Paul. The West's starting frontcourt features the Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant, the reigning Kia NBA All-Star MVP, the Lakers' center Dwight Howard, and 14th time All Star Tim Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs.

Joining James, a two-time Kia NBA All-Star MVP (2006, 2008), in the Eastern Conference frontcourt are the New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony and the Chicago Bulls’ center Joakim Noah, a first time All Star. The East guards are the Heat's Dwyane Wade, the 2010 Kia NBA All-Star MVP, and Deron Williams of the Brooklyn Nets.

Amongst these veterans, however, are a myriad of first time selections for the reserves. Along with Noah starting for the East, there are a total of 11 first timers selected for the 2013 All Star squads, including Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis of the Bucks, Josh Smith of the Hawks, the Magic’s Gustavo Ayon, and the Bobcats’ Ramon Sessions for the Eastern Conference; and Houston’s own Jeremy Lin, Eric Gordon of the Hornets, Michael Beasley of the Suns, Stephen Curry of the Warriors as well as the Utah Jazz’s Al Jefferson for the Western Conference.

Other reserves selected include the Chicago Bulls’ Luol Deng and Celtics guard Rajon Rondo for the East, as well as Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge and the Thunders’ Russell Westbrook for the West.

The reserves were voted by the head coaches from each conference, who had to select two guards, three frontcourt players and two players regardless of position. They were not allowed to vote for players from their own teams.

With only twelve slots for each conference (barring injuries and replacement picks), snubs will definitely exist each and every year. This year in particular, notable omissions include Brooklyn Nets center Brook Lopez, 14 time All Star Kevin Garnett of the Celtics, Tony Parker of the Spurs, and Zach Randolph of the Memphis Grizzlies amongst others.

Below are the complete rosters for the 2013 NBA All Star Game.

Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Valor on Fri May 17, 2013 10:21 pm

hova- wrote:How the heck did Jon Leuer make it one teamShaq?

He's averaging 10 and 6 as a starter for Cleveland :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: [31-15] ✖ Legacy Arise ✖ All Star Rosters!

Postby Mark. on Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 am

Very very interesting selections..... While I like seeing the likes of Smith, Noah, Curry and Al Jeff, some of the other first years are a little concerning.
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Valor on Wed May 22, 2013 4:18 am

Mark. wrote:Very very interesting selections..... While I like seeing the likes of Smith, Noah, Curry and Al Jeff, some of the other first years are a little concerning.

Have absolutely no idea how guys like Jennings, Ellis, Sessions, Gordon, or Beasley got selected :|
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Mark. on Wed May 22, 2013 8:23 am

Yeah I could understand one of the Bucks guards and perhaps Gordon if the Pelicans we doing well. But Beasley and Sessions?! :crazyeyes:
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Valor on Thu May 23, 2013 2:22 am

Mark. wrote:Yeah I could understand one of the Bucks guards and perhaps Gordon if the Pelicans we doing well. But Beasley and Sessions?! :crazyeyes:

Bucks are 24-27, Hornets/Pelicans and the Suns are both 16-37 while the Bobcats are 22-30...I mean Ellis and Gordon are top 10 in scoring so perhaps, but I'm really scratching my head at the other three :|
Valor
Fire GarPax

PreviousNext

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood