Indiana Pacers: A Brand New Start

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Indiana Pacers: A Brand New Start

Postby bryan_jay23 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 pm

GAME: NBA Live 08 PC
ROSTER:NBA TUP 10(10-11 Draft not included)
82 Games
8 mins. qtr length

Introduction:

Marv Albert: "Ron Artest steals it.. passed the ball to O'Neal and slams it home." "Jalen Rose running the play, passed to Miller, for Three!!" "And the Crowd is Rocking!".
Too Bad, Those days are gone.. No more Rose, Miller, O'Neal & Artest. Today is a very different day..

Over the past few years, It's a pretty boring existence, being in the Pacers' world. Suffocated by a handful of long and expensive contracts which came as a result, the Pacers have been stuck in a holding pattern since the latter half of the decade. They're unwilling to deal with the luxury tax, mainly because it won't make them winners and justify the bottom line. Conseco Fieldhouse, easily the best arena in basketball, sadly lacks passion because the Pacers are trapped in neutral.

"But I'm here, I will try to change the fortune of this club.."-Jim O'Brien HeadCoach-Pacers

Roster:
ImageImageImageImageImage
|Roy Hibbert|Troy Murphy|Danny Granger|TJ Ford|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
|Dahntay Jones|Josh McRoberts|Jeff Foster|Tyler Hansbrough|Solomon Jones|Brandon Rush|A.J. Price|Earl Watson|
________NBA_TUP_10 Rocks! \m\(^ ^)/m/________

bryan_jay23

Re: Indiana Pacers: A Brand New Start

Postby brett35 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm

I like this good start, too bad you didnt have Lance Stephenson, new draft pick who is a late second rounder who will be a really good nba player. He would really helped your team. but im excited for this i love troy murphy such a good outside shooter

good luck!
@bbially22 <--twitter

gamertag: NIKE BAWWLAAA13
brett35

Postby bryan_jay23 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 am

brett35 wrote:I like this good start, too bad you didnt have Lance Stephenson, new draft pick who is a late second rounder who will be a really good nba player. He would really helped your team. but im excited for this i love troy murphy such a good outside shooter

good luck!

tnx, I also like troy, and I'll raise his stats..

UPDATE: First 3 games, BOSTON, MIAMI & MEMPHIS... i'll be playing against The Celtics with Jermain O'Neal, & South Beach's BIG 3! :crazyeyes: whooo tough start, good luck to me :)

bryan_jay23

Postby rise on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 am

bryan_jay23 wrote:
brett35 wrote:I like this good start, too bad you didnt have Lance Stephenson, new draft pick who is a late second rounder who will be a really good nba player. He would really helped your team. but im excited for this i love troy murphy such a good outside shooter

good luck!

tnx, I also like troy, and I'll raise his stats..

UPDATE: First 3 games, BOSTON, MIAMI & MEMPHIS... i'll be playing against The Celtics with Jermain O'Neal, & South Beach's BIG 3! :crazyeyes: whooo tough start, good luck to me :)

Good luck!
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby Cleveland wins on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:21 am

I hope you can turn the pacers into a great team, that's an interesting idea about training Troy Murphy. I need to start training veterans again, but i'm kind of timid in that area about training veterans because they might not improve, i hope you can develop murphy because that would be nice, this is a nice dynasty.
Cleveland wins

Postby Bucket on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 am

Cleveland wins, He didn't update this topic one month...
Bucket

Postby Cleveland wins on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:01 am

Yeah, i know that now because i didn't look at the date until after i posted this.
Cleveland wins

Postby bryan_jay23 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 pm

sorry, im kinda busy now.. and i dont have time to do this dynasty, but i'll be back and continue this one.

bryan_jay23

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood