Main Site | Forum | Rules | Downloads | Wiki | Features | Podcast

NLSC Forum

Switch to full style
A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.
Post a reply

Re: 2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:24 am

How can I open this table, after I download it just a CE file

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:49 am

shelbyliu wrote:How can I open this table, after I download it just a CE file

Like any other CE table

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:40 am

Is there a way to get the MyTeam card data such as attributes, badges, animations etc using CheatEngine(or another app)? If anyone has knowledge about this I'm willing to pay for your expertise. PM me

Thanks

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:46 am

can you fix please Shot clock and quarter time?

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:54 am

Tinkermige wrote:Is there a way to get the MyTeam card data such as attributes, badges, animations etc using CheatEngine(or another app)? If anyone has knowledge about this I'm willing to pay for your expertise. PM me

Thanks

You can literally search the player youre looking for followed by 2kmt into google and websites will popup that show the myteam card, its attributes, and badges

Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:13 pm

Thanks

Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:15 pm

@KappaLambda

It's possible to edit myCareer roster using your table?
All i wanna do is to set an injury for Anderson Murray and correct this nonsense from 2K.
Thanks.

Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:37 pm

pst98 wrote:
Tinkermige wrote:Is there a way to get the MyTeam card data such as attributes, badges, animations etc using CheatEngine(or another app)? If anyone has knowledge about this I'm willing to pay for your expertise. PM me

Thanks

You can literally search the player youre looking for followed by 2kmt into google and websites will popup that show the myteam card, its attributes, and badges

Thanks, I realize this but I'm not trying to lookup one card, I'm looking to gather the data for all the cards similar to how 2kmt gets the data for their site.

Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:31 am

mckay1988 wrote:can you fix please Shot clock and quarter time?

It is working fine.

rmsanti wrote:@KappaLambda

It's possible to edit myCareer roster using your table?
All i wanna do is to set an injury for Anderson Murray and correct this nonsense from 2K.
Thanks.

As I have already stated again in previous posts, my table is only gameplay related. Sliders etc. No roster, team, player editing at all! There are other tools.

Polite request:
To members asking about MT cards etc, please open a thread and continue the discussion there. Let's keep this thread clean with questions only about this CE table and what it does and if it needs update.

Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Cant wait to try

Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:58 am

Thanks bro for the post

Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:02 am

Just a heads up as 2K21 release is a couple of days away. I will stop to support this table for any future updates. I don't think that there will be any but just saying.

However, to those who'll buy 2K21, hopefully 2K hasn't done any drastic changes and I will be able to support it. I will create the thread probably this weekend. Have fun, cheers :chug:

Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:31 pm

trying

Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:43 am

Thank you!

Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:19 am

CE wont let me select the menu, please help
Post a reply