Cannibalism

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Postby JT_55 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:12 pm

If in the future cannibalism does go through, apparently we'd have some problems with certain body parts many people wouldn't prefer to consume. Throwing them in the garbage would create a rather disturbing scene, don't you guys think?

StockaloneDuoLove wrote:Do I just copy-paste what the other person has written and post it in between quote thingies and write every other person's username out in between them, or is there a way to do this that would make my life easier?

There is the "Quote" post function at the top right corner of every post.
JT_55

Postby Cloudy on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Inhumane. It just doesn't sound right... as of now(?). I'd still prefer plastic or rubber over my friends.
cloudy
Cloudy

Postby Patr1ck on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:33 pm

I've read that humans taste like pork and that the younger the meat, the better it tastes. If it is older meat, it is tougher and stringier. Now you know why so many kids are kidnapped and disappear.

I'm fine with cows, pigs, chickens and turkeys.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Pera on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 pm

What if a PETA organization breaks out called PETP?

I don't like the idea of having a friend that died yesterday on a plate tomorrow.
Pera

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:03 am

Well, if someone doesn't want to consume a penis... then well, I'm sure that you could always ship those body parts to starving African kids. They'll eat anything.

Human meat is supposed to taste like veal, and indeed gets shittier as the person is older. I wish that babies were kidnapped for this noble cause and not for sexual/family/revenge purposes, yet that is not the reality we live in.

Well, I personally think that even if PETP breaks out, cannibalism will still have the full support of PETA. Those crazy idiots like animals more than they like people.

You wouldn't have to eat your friend, but wouldn't it be a better use for his body than just burying him?

The worms end up the looses in this deal, but oh well...
I am a big John Stockton and Karl Malone fan. John Stockton and Karl Malone are the best NBA duo ever. They are more than just teammates and friends. Their relationships is unique and unseen in this league. They do everything together. They are soul mates united on the basketball court. I wish the Jazz would go back to those days :(.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby The Other Kevin on Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:56 pm

This is the wierdest fucking thing I've ever seen on the internet. We have cannibalism, showerfun, and slavery all wrapped up into one pettite package.

And there is a reason people die from cannibalsim. Humans have too many microorganisms, that when eaten, kill you. Even if in the best conditions, there is no way that this can be safe.

Cloudy wrote:Damn I thought AO the streetballer got killed and is in Hell..
The Other Kevin

Postby Angelo on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:33 pm

i cant imagine of what we will look like when we are eating each other ..

maybe like this?

or this

or this
yea, not needed -Jao

P.S

try to watch the movie "Cannibal HOLOCAUST"
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby jenz on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:40 pm

damn. please somebody remove the last pic.. it's too disturbing. :doh:
jenz
Too cool for a custom title.

Postby Jackal on Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:02 pm

I think it's sexy. I wish my schlong was like 1/4th of that.

I hate my 5 centimeters, hate it!! :x
Jackal

Postby Lean on Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Damn, should I break the thread now?

[spoiler][align=center][s]CATS[/s][/align][/spoiler]
Lean
The Artist Formerly Known as Crappystuff
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 pm

If we're talking about society collapsing then I think a lot of things would become accepted that are currently frowned upon but otherwise, I don't think cannabalism is the solution to the world's problems. This is one unique thread though.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby JaoSming on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:17 pm

Lean wrote:Damn, should I break the thread now?

[spoiler][align=center][s]CATS[/s][/align][/spoiler]

Yes

Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Jackal on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Jackal

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:48 pm

After seeing this topic, I am 99% sure that StockaloneDuoLove is Pavel. Those that I know in the NLSC, only Pavel has that craziness as to give reasons to justify cannibalism.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby JaoSming on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:13 am

Or McDwayne, trying to chow down on anything that moves.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 am

McDwyane doesn't have enough brain cells to think of something like this.
Foolmac is my next suspect.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Jackal on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:28 am

I think Pavel is a good bet. Foolmac would be hitting on the kids and would be firmly against cannabilism given it doesnt fit in with God's will.
Jackal

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:03 am

Ehh... I doubt that humans have too many microorganisms that can kill you if you eat them, yet I'm sure that the world's scientists will research that.

Otherwise, those pictures are delicious.

As Andrew said, this is a measure we must only implement in case the economy collapses. For now I can only hope that it actually does so that I get to taste the rich flavour of a baby's flesh.

Anyhow, this username sucks... can I have my old one back?
I am a big John Stockton and Karl Malone fan. John Stockton and Karl Malone are the best NBA duo ever. They are more than just teammates and friends. Their relationships is unique and unseen in this league. They do everything together. They are soul mates united on the basketball court. I wish the Jazz would go back to those days :(.
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby BigKaboom2 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:41 am

Someone stole your account and started posting as you? :shock:

Or you lost your password? :cry:
BigKaboom2

Postby Cloudy on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:54 am

:lol: Hardwood Classic - Nominated
cloudy
Cloudy

Postby Its_asdf on Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:34 am

Jackal wrote:I think Pavel is a good bet. Foolmac would be hitting on the kids and would be firmly against cannabilism given it doesnt fit in with God's will.

That and he is too busy writing up his e-story for us... Oh how I miss the drama that was brought from that heart wrenching plot.
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby Indy on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:14 am

Oh hell yeah, I love eating people- delicious!

I once had this friend who I would always look at and my mouth would water. I thought I might be gay, but then I realized he just looked delicious. So one day I tricked him in to my oven and I cooked the son of a bitch and shared him with my dog.
Indy

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:23 am

My old account got banned, no fun.

Indy wrote:Oh hell yeah, I love eating people- delicious!

I once had this friend who I would always look at and my mouth would water. I thought I might be gay, but then I realized he just looked delicious. So one day I tricked him in to my oven and I cooked the son of a bitch and shared him with my dog.

Did you dog enjoy it? Did it wiggle its tail? Did it jump up and down in pure ecstatic happiness? Did it lick the human meat off your balls?
StockaloneDuoLove

Postby BigKaboom2 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:45 pm

StockaloneDuoLove wrote:My old account got banned, no fun.

The forum rules wrote:Do not sign up for more than one account

As you may freely change your username, there is no need to register more than one account. Members who sign up for more than one account will have their additional accounts deleted, and will be reminded of this rule.

No fun indeed...
BigKaboom2

Postby StockaloneDuoLove on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:53 pm

BigKaboom2 wrote:
StockaloneDuoLove wrote:My old account got banned, no fun.

The forum rules wrote:Do not sign up for more than one account

As you may freely change your username, there is no need to register more than one account. Members who sign up for more than one account will have their additional accounts deleted, and will be reminded of this rule.

No fun indeed...

Yeah, way to be an asshole.

Kinda cheap though... You should have posted some ban-related rule instead, it would have been a tad more witty.

I gues all I can do is eat you.
StockaloneDuoLove

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic