Serbia in BBC and CNN

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Serbia in BBC and CNN

Postby Aca/Kosovo is Serbia! on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:30 am

When I wuz in Germany last year I wuz speaking wiff one biAtchez from Disney. She iz choosing peeps fo' internship. When she heard dat I'm from Serbia, she looked sadly at me (like poor you). I asked myself iz it possible dat one person dat iz on such high position, dat has such great education, can be dat brainwashed. So I th'o't dere iz some things dat all Americans, an' other peeps dat watch BBC an' CNN should know:

1. Serbia iz one o' da oldest nations in Europe. First Serbian kings ruled in 7th century.
2. We Serbs iz Christians, not Muslim as claimed by western media.
3. Serbs wuz only nation dat stood against invasion o' Turks in 14. century. Europe wuz blind, fo' Serbian calls fo' he`p. Remember dat.
4. Serbs wuz defending Europe from Turks from 14. ta 20. century. When Serbs got they lands an' rights fo' accomplishments in war, Croatians started plotting against dem. That iz da root o' Serbian Croatian conflict.
5. When Serbia finally defeated Turks, an' freed Serbian lands dat wuz under Turks fo' 500 years, Italy, Germany an' England created artificial state o' Albania ta prevent Serbian army reaching da sea. Albanians wuz living in tribes since than. Also dey wuz in Turkish army.
6. Serbs in first an' second world war wuz on allied side unlike Italy, Germany, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Croatia.
7. Serbs wuz victims o' genocide, in Jasenovac organized by croatian Ustasa organization.
8. People like Nikola Tesla, Mileva Maric, Vlade Divac, Novak Djokovic iz Serbs

Some things about Albanians

1. More than half o' albanians iz drug an' weapon dealers.
2. My uncle wuz Policemen, he wuz smok'd in head on Kosovo, he told me, once when dey defeated group o' albanian terorists, BBC reporter wuz wiff dem. When he wuz shooting material fo' TV, he removed guns, from da bodies o' terrorists. After few days same tape wuz on BBC, claming dat Serbs ganked civilians.
4. What iz da nig dat burns Church dat iz 1000 years old? That burns houses, kill young kids, just cuz dey iz different religion. That iz da things Albanians do ta Serbs on Kosovo.
3. Tell me da names o' some Albanian scientists or sportists.

Some things about america

1. How many Indians ya see in America taday. How many Indians early Americans ganked? Is dat not genocide?
2. America iz 200 years old. Serbia iz mo' than 1000 years old.
3. In cold war America constantly spoke o' Russia as da enemy o' freedom.
Tell me, how many nukes Russia dropped on any free country? How many peeps Russia ganked wiff they nukes. And America? Remember genocide in Hiroshima an' Nagasaki? Why American prezident couldn't just called Japanese high state officials an' demonstrated da Power o' Nuclear weapon instead o' killing civilians? Also da effects o' radiation wuz tested on Mexican soldiers an' tribes on pacific ocean.
4. Did ya ever landed on da moon?
5. All Americans thinks dat only America iz tight, an' da rest o' da world wacks. Whenever ya jet, ya mus' live American way. Try ta learn sumfin about other cultures.
6. Do ya really th'o't dat wars dat yo' da system iz leading iz about freedom. War iz what America always needs, whole American economy iz based on War an' oil industry.
7. Next tyme ya gank fuel fo' yo' `64, ax yourself how many civilians died fo' dat fuel.
8. America liberated Iraq from Saddam Husein, but it wuz also America who put dat Saddam in charge fo' Iraq. Same thin' wiff Afghanistan, Uganda...

There'smuch mo'.
So ya can stay brainwashed, ignorant, or start seeking real truth.

BREAK THE CHAINS OF FALSE DEMOCRACY
FOR BETTER TOMORROW. all ye damn hood ratz..
Last edited by Aca/Kosovo is Serbia! on Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Aca/Kosovo is Serbia!

Re: Serbia in BBC and CNN

Postby benji on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:19 am

This is one of the most laughable posts in NLSC history.

More nationalist insults and statements mildly based in reality plz. Kthxbye.
benji

Postby Jackal on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:22 am

It's sad when a place of fun is turned in to a place of their own political bullshit advertisement.

Yay for you that you believe Kosovo is still "yours".
Jackal

Postby J@3 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:34 am

Oh my God I think you have just destroyed the lowest ever "care factor = 0" record and replaced it with something completely new. I personally can't name any sportists either.

Edit: Happy (early) Caturday everyone.
J@3

Postby el badman on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:54 am

This reminds me of that Albanian dude who got banned a few months ago after trying to demonstrate (poorly) what an amazing country Albania is...
Except this post has to be the worst in the history of all crappy posts.
El Badmanator VI: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 3090 24GB; Acer Predator XB273K 4K 27"Monitor; Samsung NVMe EVO 970 1TB / Samsung EVO Pro 500GS SSD; Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite; T-Force RAM DDR4-4000 32GB RAM; EVGA G5 850W PSU; Corsair iCUE H100i CPU Liquid Cooler; Razer DeathAdder Chroma wireless gaming mouse; HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset; Logitech G560 speakers; Razer Black Widow v3 mechanical keyboard; PS5 Dualsense controller; Rosewill Cullinan V500 gaming case; Windows 10 Pro 64bit
el badman's bandcamp
el badman
Last of the Meheecans

Postby cyanide on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:32 am

Did someone go through all the trouble of changing everything he wrote to all caps and thug-speak? Trying to read this makes Baby Jesus cry.
if you were killed tomorrow, i WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN THE MOTHA FUCKER THAT KILLED U!
......|..___________________, ,
....../ `---______----|]
...../==o;;;;;;;;______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby Joe' on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:49 am

Edited out so he can't copy/paste it lol

Sorry guys, but I feel obligated to respond. Feel free to delete my post afterwards or lock the thread or whatever. I promise this is my only post here.

1. I take you're talking about civilizations here, not nations, since to determine the age of a nation, you have to take in consideration the date on which the nation's constitution took effect, and Serbia's constitution dates back to just about sixteen years ago.

That said, Serbs aren't one of Europe's oldest civilizations: I can think of five civilizations that formed way before. In no particular order:

The Greeks: the first Greeks are believed to be the Hellenic people of Mycenae. The peek of this civilization dates back to ca. 1700-1300 BC. This is two millennia before the first Serbian kings' first rule, when the Balkans weren't even populated by Indo-Europeans.

Secondly, we got Italy, which was formed around the 8th century BC by the Etruscans and then re-formed by the Romans in 509 BC (at this time, the people from the land in which now the state of Serbia is sovereign were called Illyrians, along with all the other civilizations that you Serbians whole-heartedly hate for no apparent reason, such as Croatians, Bosnians, Albanians, Bulgarians, etc.).

Third: Macedonia; it's believed to have been formed in the 7th century BC. You may remember Macedon as that tiny little state that conquered half the world under Alexander The Great in the 3rd century BC.

Then we got the Lusitanian civilization, ancestors of the Portuguese, who are believed to have settled in western Iberia in ca. 600 BC and spoke a language that closely resembles present-day Portuguese. They were invaded and conquered by the Roman Empire in the first century BC.

Last but not least, the Gaul, ancestors of the French. They were a Celtic civilization that occupied most of France and parts of Germany and Western Italy. The peek of this civilization was around 350 BC (see Gallic invasion of Rome).

I'm sure there's plenty more, but that'll do.

2. I don't recall "Western media" to have claimed the Serbs were Muslims. I don't think such huge mistake could be made considering the fact that less than twenty years ago, the Serbian government exterminated more than 10,000 Muslims.

3. The Turks did not invade Europe in the 14th century, they invaded only the Balkans. That's why the Serbs and Bosnians were the sole civilizations to fight back, not too well apparently since most of the Serbian army and a serious number of civilians (including nobility) were killed.

4. The Serbs did not defend Europe from the Ottoman Empire, they just defended Serbia.

The only true "defenders" of Europe during that time were The Christian Empire of Spain and The Knights of St. John, who are known for having defeated the Ottomans in the Siege of Malta (1565; it is believed the Ottoman army was formed by 40,000 soldiers but the Knights defeated them with just about 5,000 men) and the Siege of Rhodes (1480; again, the Ottoman army was formed by 100,000 men, but the Knights, with just 2,000 men, managed to defend the island of Rhodes and cause 10,000 Ottoman deaths).

5. Albania wasn't an artificial state: Albanian people have been around for millennia and they deserved a land to live in, like every other civilization in the world. The fact that Albanians were in the Turkish army relates to the fact that Albania was under Ottoman rule during WWI.

Also, Germany lost WWI, hence didn't take part of the Treaty of Versailles in 1919, and Italy barely made any decisions (as always). I don't see how they could've "created the artificial state of Albania".

6. Italy and most of Croatia (still under Italian rule) were part of the Allied Powers in WWI. Albania, Bulgaria and Romania barely participated to the war.

Those three countries along with Hungary and Serbia itself were Nazi puppet states in WWII. Italy was part of the Axis from 1940 to 1943, when they declared war to Nazi Germany and became part of the Allies.

7. The fact that 20,000 Serbs were killed in Jasenovac isn't an excuse for the Bosnian genocide.

8. What's your point? Nobody ever denied these people were from Serbia.

9. I don't get your point. Are you trying to say that Albania should be erased from the world map or something?

10. There is absolutely no proof whatsoever of what you just said. Your uncle telling you that is not proof.

11. You're telling me that you Serbs didn't kill any Muslims or burned mosques in Kosovo with your "race purification" procedure?

12. Again, what's your point?

13. It is genocide. The only difference between that genocide and the Bosnian genocide is that Americans actually admitted to have done it and apologized to the Native American tribes.

14. Once again, I don't see where you're going with this. Are you saying Serbia's a better country just because it's older? That's ridiculous.

The United States accomplished so much more in two hundred years than Serbia did in a thousand.

15. First of all, there was no such thing as Russia during the Cold War. The state you're talking about was the USSR.

The USSR was a communist dictatorship. Both Communism and dictatorships are antonyms of freedom; freedom means liberty of speech, liberty of thought, liberty of religion and assembly. Those thing were not present in the Soviet Union.

During Stalin's rule, almost 20 million people died in Siberia just because they had a different point of view, because they wanted freedom. If that's not a genocide then I don't have a clue what is.

16. Yes, the US landed on the moon on July 20th, 1969. What does this have to do with any other thing said on this thread anyway?

17. Oh, so you Serbs can think Serbia's the best country in the world, but Americans, who actually live in one of the best countries in the world can't?

People have got to stop attacking the US about every single thing that crosses their mind. It's annoying as hell.

Have you actually ever gone to America?

18. I'll believe any of this when I see proof.

19. Like you don't use fossil fuel in Serbia. :lol:

20. Where are you going with this?

From what you've just said (again, no offense) you seem like you're the one that's brain-washed and ignorant. I hope you open your eyes and realize your opinion on a lot of things is biased and wrong. Don't believe anything your country says or does just because you're proud of your heritage.
Joe'
Sir Psycho Sexy

Postby benji on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:02 am

Joe' wrote:The United States accomplished so much more in two hundred years than Serbia did in a thousand.

Such as the world's longest standing constitutional government?
20. Where are you going with this?

It's a snarky peversion of the truth where realpolitik and non-opposition = "put them in power" despite what really happened.
benji

Postby Drex on Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:48 pm

:lol: For the first post alone I think this thread deserves HOF consideration.
Drex
You bastards!!!

Postby [Q] on Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:53 pm

[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby Null17 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:19 pm

I like Siberian Huskies. They're so cute. :)
Null17

Postby JT_55 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Uhhh....this is Serbia, not Siberia :lol:
JT_55

Postby shadowgrin on Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:15 pm

To Aca/Kosovo is Serbia:

Joe wrote:Sorry guys, but I feel obligated to respond. Feel free to delete my post afterwards or lock the thread or whatever. I promise this is my only post here.

Damn it Joe you idiot.
You would have been useful if you just translated his gangsta speak and not bother replying to his statements.
By replying to his statements that would just give him a reason to reply to your post which will result in more gangsta posts from him.

You really hate the baby jesus don't you Joe. :x
All is not lost. There's still the Edit button.
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Joe' on Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:34 am

:lol: His original post was okay grammar-wise. Jae then edited into the hilarious post we all saw.

Such as the world's longest standing constitutional government?

That and the fact that it's the world's only superpower as of today and has been a superpower since the 1940's, not to mention its gross domestic product has been the highest in the world for over fifty years.
Dear Old World, you represent everything that's wrong...
Joe'
Sir Psycho Sexy

Postby Pera on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:16 am

Joe', you broke your promise with that post :lol: .

Serbians should just leave Kosovo be. Kosovo has been bullied over the years so much, they deserve to live on their own.

And Aca, your opinion is major BS. You wrote good things about Serbia, but bad for the US? At least be fair and do the same things for both countries.
Pera

Postby J@3 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:04 am

Original post fixed.
J@3

Postby Aca/Kosovo is Serbia! on Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:44 am

@Pera
I don't write this. I copy this from one forum.
And author want to tell that isn't all bad in Serbia, and isn't all good in U.S.
Of Course, U.S. is harder country then Serbia.
Aca/Kosovo is Serbia!

Postby JT_55 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:19 am

Well, why don't you quote it then? So if people think that whoever wrote that is stupid, then they know it is not you. Also the person who wrote that might find this, get pissed at someone stealing his work, and sue you.

Quote:
Code: Select all
[quote]Insert Quote Here[/quote]
JT_55

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:05 am

Oh shite. The JT_55 droid is starting its self-duplication protocol.

Joe' wrote: :lol: His original post was okay grammar-wise. Jae then edited into the hilarious post we all saw.

The present post as of now is decent though.
The apostrophe is used the way it should be to replace letters/shorten words. Grammar is ok too.
It's damn readable than the last one. Now I know the horrible effect of CAPSLOCKING.
biAtchez

:lol:
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Aca/Kosovo is Serbia! on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:50 pm

JT_55 wrote:Well, why don't you quote it then? So if people think that whoever wrote that is stupid, then they know it is not you. Also the person who wrote that might find this, get pissed at someone stealing his work, and sue you.

Quote:
Code: Select all
[quote]Insert Quote Here[/quote]

I'm sorry. I forget this.
Aca/Kosovo is Serbia!

Postby ultimateplaya on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:27 pm

I'm Macedonian and I'm not all up for this independance of Kosovo because Albanians have affected our country aswell. But the one reason i think they should be independant is because 92% of the population in Kosovo is Albanian.
ultimateplaya

Postby Aca/Kosovo is Serbia! on Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:25 am

Yea, because is one mother have 12 children :lol:
Aca/Kosovo is Serbia!

Postby Spartan on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:25 am

Information for all population who dont know who is serb:
the serbs are one of the smartest people in the world (Nikola Tesla :idea: ,Mihajlo Pupin-he made a telephon,Mileva Einstein,Vuk Karadzic-he made the smartest gramatic in the world),
the best nation in sports:
basketball(10 times world champion,8 times europe champion,1 time winner of Euroleague and 1 time olympic champion)
(do you know who is Divac,Paspalj,Danilovic,Djordjevic,Kicanovic,Dalipagic,Bora Stankovic,Bodiroga,Stojakovic,Dusan Ivkovic,Svetislav Pesic,Zeljko Obradovic....)
waterpolo(6 times world champion,6 times Euroleague champio-Partizan,5 times europe champion and 1 time 3rd on olympic games)
(do you know who is
Sapic,Sostar,Ikodinovic,Filipovic,Vujasinovic,Sefik,Pjetlovic,Savic,Udovicic...)
tennis(Ana Ivanovic 4,Jelena Jankovic 3,Novak Djokovic 3,Zimonjic 2 doubl,Janko Tipsarevic 40)
the most biutiful women is from Serbia(Ana Ivanovic,Sanja Papic,Ceca,Jelena Jankovic and more other girls............)
DO YOU KNOW THE BETTER COUNTRIE THEN SERBIA????
of course not!!!!
Because SILENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KOSOVO IS SERBIA FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!![/img]
Spartan

Postby el badman on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:44 am

Wow, this is becoming dumber by the minute...
Well congrats to you then :crazy:
El Badmanator VI: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 3090 24GB; Acer Predator XB273K 4K 27"Monitor; Samsung NVMe EVO 970 1TB / Samsung EVO Pro 500GS SSD; Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite; T-Force RAM DDR4-4000 32GB RAM; EVGA G5 850W PSU; Corsair iCUE H100i CPU Liquid Cooler; Razer DeathAdder Chroma wireless gaming mouse; HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset; Logitech G560 speakers; Razer Black Widow v3 mechanical keyboard; PS5 Dualsense controller; Rosewill Cullinan V500 gaming case; Windows 10 Pro 64bit
el badman's bandcamp
el badman
Last of the Meheecans

Postby JT_55 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:17 am

Spartan wrote:Information for all population who dont know who is serb:
the serbs are one of the smartest people in the world (Nikola Tesla :idea: ,Mihajlo Pupin-he made a telephon,Mileva Einstein,Vuk Karadzic-he made the smartest gramatic in the world),
the best nation in sports:
basketball(10 times world champion,8 times europe champion,1 time winner of Euroleague and 1 time olympic champion)
(do you know who is Divac,Paspalj,Danilovic,Djordjevic,Kicanovic,Dalipagic,Bora Stankovic,Bodiroga,Stojakovic,Dusan Ivkovic,Svetislav Pesic,Zeljko Obradovic....)
waterpolo(6 times world champion,6 times Euroleague champio-Partizan,5 times europe champion and 1 time 3rd on olympic games)
(do you know who is
Sapic,Sostar,Ikodinovic,Filipovic,Vujasinovic,Sefik,Pjetlovic,Savic,Udovicic...)
tennis(Ana Ivanovic 4,Jelena Jankovic 3,Novak Djokovic 3,Zimonjic 2 doubl,Janko Tipsarevic 40)
the most biutiful women is from Serbia(Ana Ivanovic,Sanja Papic,Ceca,Jelena Jankovic and more other girls............)
DO YOU KNOW THE BETTER COUNTRIE THEN SERBIA????
of course not!!!!
Because SILENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KOSOVO IS SERBIA FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!![/img]

The "close image" code at the end is all the proof needed for the stupidity of that post.

Why the heck do people use "home of the most beautiful women" as a reason for how good a country is? What does that prove?
Last edited by JT_55 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
JT_55

Next

Return to Hardwood Classics