Revolution's AIACT patch from China----v8.2 released

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Postby chickeniverson on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:42 pm

njkobe wrote:
dada wrote:This is just about the most confusing thread I have ever read. Its so all over the place, I've been in here 10 minutes and am still a bit dazed and confused. All i know is somebody stole some shit somewhere...

Ya~that's what they are talking about :) Jimmy pirates their aiact~he sucks!! :evil: :twisted:
if i were you i will keep silent, and keep your mouth off
chickeniverson

Postby njkobe on Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:56 pm

chickenwang wrote:
njkobe wrote:
dada wrote:This is just about the most confusing thread I have ever read. Its so all over the place, I've been in here 10 minutes and am still a bit dazed and confused. All i know is somebody stole some shit somewhere...

Ya~that's what they are talking about :) Jimmy pirates their aiact~he sucks!! :evil: :twisted:
if i were you i will keep silent, and keep your mouth off

Unfortunately u r not me :cool: I dunno wat a hell u r talking abt. However, if u dunno wat a fuck is going on here, pls shut ur fucking mouth up!! :!:
True Lakers wear blue and gold.
... When you create a player with a ‘THICK’ build and place him on either the Bobcats or Thunder, the game will crash when entering the game.

That being said, we only have 5 existing players in the league who are ‘THICK’ builds:

Glen Davis
Shaquille O’Neal
Eddy Curry
Jerome James
Michael Sweetney

Workaround: Don’t put a ‘THICK’ build created player OR one of the above players on the Bobcats or Thunder and the game won’t crash.
njkobe
The Black Mamba

Postby njkobe on Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:12 pm

I think e only way to prevent that SOB from pirating is to publish ur patches directly here instead of on the chinese BBSes, and let e chinese NBA Live fans grab them from here. :D
我认为然那个狗娘养的停止盗版补丁的唯一办法就是不在中国的BBS上发布你们的补丁~仅在这里发布,让中国国内的玩家到NLSC来下载 :roll:
... When you create a player with a ‘THICK’ build and place him on either the Bobcats or Thunder, the game will crash when entering the game.

That being said, we only have 5 existing players in the league who are ‘THICK’ builds:

Glen Davis
Shaquille O’Neal
Eddy Curry
Jerome James
Michael Sweetney

Workaround: Don’t put a ‘THICK’ build created player OR one of the above players on the Bobcats or Thunder and the game won’t crash.
njkobe
The Black Mamba

Postby Makoy25 on Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:54 pm

i tried the aiact , the fss moves were good, im having some problems with the right analog stick though, sometimes it doesn't respond , im back at EA's aiact for now...hope revolution can fix this...
PROUD TO BE PELIGRO!
Makoy25

Postby RevnbagoCHN on Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:51 pm

njkobe wrote:I think e only way to prevent that SOB from pirating is to publish ur patches directly here instead of on the chinese BBSes, and let e chinese NBA Live fans grab them from here. :D
我认为然那个狗娘养的停止盗版补丁的唯一办法就是不在中国的BBS上发布你们的补丁~仅在这里发布,让中国国内的玩家到NLSC来下载 :roll:

这不可能,NBAGO.NET can't be without my aiact.
RevnbagoCHN

Postby RevnbagoCHN on Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:53 pm

Makoy25 wrote:i tried the aiact , the fss moves were good, im having some problems with the right analog stick though, sometimes it doesn't respond , im back at EA's aiact for now...hope revolution can fix this...

use my aiact to make superstar moves,please use the key instead of analog stick
RevnbagoCHN

Postby njkobe on Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:58 pm

Maybe u can try to publish both on NLSC & nbago @ the same time so that SOB doesn't have chance to steal the patch :lol:

Glen Davis
Shaquille O’Neal
Eddy Curry
Jerome James
Michael Sweetney

njkobe
The Black Mamba

Postby e-mat on Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:19 pm

RevnbagoCHN wrote:
Makoy25 wrote:i tried the aiact , the fss moves were good, im having some problems with the right analog stick though, sometimes it doesn't respond , im back at EA's aiact for now...hope revolution can fix this...

the defensive stance is the biggest problem - when I use it, it's hard to move around. which key are you refering to???

edit: ok, so I gave the aiact a chance but already by half time (24 mins) I was done
Problems:
1. The defensive stance - I have no idea why you changed it as I don't see any reasoning behind it... :shake: now it's almost impossible to prevent a 90 years old Eric Snow to penetrate at will and I don't even have the pg domination!
2. You don't actually know when the dunk button will work and when not - I dunked on LeBron with Yao but Bonzi and Kirk Snyder refused to dunk on a breakaway. Big men don't dunk without being in motion. :x
3. Too many awkward layups, most of them missed.
4. Too many hook shots. Most of them hit the other side of the glass, lol... :?
5. 20 offensive rebounds by halftime with slider at 0... Coincidence? Maybe, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'll use ea's aiact for now but I'll keep an eye on your progress. Good luck with improving it.
e-mat

Postby RevnbagoCHN on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:23 am

e-mat wrote:
RevnbagoCHN wrote:

the defensive stance is the biggest problem - when I use it, it's hard to move around. which key are you refering to???

edit: ok, so I gave the aiact a chance but already by half time (24 mins) I was done
Problems:
1. The defensive stance - I have no idea why you changed it as I don't see any reasoning behind it... :shake: now it's almost impossible to prevent a 90 years old Eric Snow to penetrate at will and I don't even have the pg domination!
2. You don't actually know when the dunk button will work and when not - I dunked on LeBron with Yao but Bonzi and Kirk Snyder refused to dunk on a breakaway. Big men don't dunk without being in motion. :x
5. 20 offensive rebounds by halftime with slider at 0... Coincidence? Maybe, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'll use ea's aiact for now but I'll keep an eye on your progress. Good luck with improving it.

i can't understand most of what you say,can somebobytranslate?
thank you for your comments
RevnbagoCHN

Postby Patr1ck on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:29 am

Yeah, I think you edited too many things. Although, when I played my first game with the 8.0 AIACT, shot distribution was great, CPU PG had 5 assists at the half.

I didn't like the modification to the Inside Stopper block animation.
I liked what you did with the up and under. - Is there any way you can speed up this animation?
I don't like the player leaning when pressing turbo. The only reason it appears as if the players are walking without it, is because of the slow gamespeed.

I'll play again later, use more teams, more superstar moves, etc. and tell you more of my thoughts.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby RevnbagoCHN on Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:58 am

wait for your Comments
RevnbagoCHN

Postby REDD22 on Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:08 am

8.2 fixed most of the glaring problems I saw. It is flat out awesome. Very good job, gonna try to match some sliders with these so that they are most effective and realistic. Great job.

I have been following Revolution since I first read about his tutorial on editing the aiact like 2 years ago. Glad to see he is finally part of the NLSC hopefully to stay. Love the fact that we have some translating going on and we can communicate with these fellas who are phenomenal at editing these files.

So far, great results. Worth a try for everybody.
REDD22

Postby Darman on Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:11 am

What about the running issue?
IS it fixed in 8.2?
I think its the major problem of it; everything else is veeery good! :mrgreen:
Yeah...
Congratulations!You succesfully read my sig!
Darman

Postby e-mat on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:45 am

REDD22 wrote:8.2 fixed most of the glaring problems I saw. It is flat out awesome. Very good job, gonna try to match some sliders with these so that they are most effective and realistic. Great job.

I have been following Revolution since I first read about his tutorial on editing the aiact like 2 years ago. Glad to see he is finally part of the NLSC hopefully to stay. Love the fact that we have some translating going on and we can communicate with these fellas who are phenomenal at editing these files.

So far, great results. Worth a try for everybody.

The glaring problems you saw... were some of them similar to mine?
e-mat

Postby pikoy on Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:47 am

ill try 8.2 heheheh

Comments - i cant dunk sometimes
- running is akward
pikoy

Postby andykeikei on Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:56 am

Problems:

I'll use ea's aiact for now but I'll keep an eye on your progress. Good luck with improving it.[/quote]

Let me translate it:
用了你的補丁後感覺上球員較難移動, 而我打了24 分鐘半場, 有以下情況出現:

1.防守: 我不知道你為甚麼要作出修改, 因為現在甚至不可能防止 Eric Enow 的切入
2. 扣籃鍵有問題: 有時候怎麼按也沒反應. 我曾經用姚明在Lebron James 前扣籃,
但bonzi wells and kirk snyder 卻在快攻中扣不到. 另外內線球員若不是活動中也扣不到.
3. 太多奇怪勾手(後衛), 命中率很低.
4. 太多勾手(內線球員), 而且常常會轉到籃板後而導致出界.
5. 太多進玫籃板, 雖然是設定了0, 但完半場時我還是拿下了二十個......
我暫時還是用EA 出的aiact, 但期待著你的改進. good luck
(我是來自香港的, 所以可能你會覺得我的中文有點怪)
Last edited by andykeikei on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
andykeikei

Postby andykeikei on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:06 am

Pdub wrote:Yeah, I think you edited too many things. Although, when I played my first game with the 8.0 AIACT, shot distribution was great, CPU PG had 5 assists at the half.

I didn't like the modification to the Inside Stopper block animation.
I liked what you did with the up and under. - Is there any way you can speed up this animation?
I don't like the player leaning when pressing turbo. The only reason it appears as if the players are walking without it, is because of the slow gamespeed.

I'll play again later, use more teams, more superstar moves, etc. and tell you more of my thoughts.

我覺得你的aiact 改得有點兒太多了. 但在8.0 AIACT 中, 球員們的射球分佈非常好,
電腦的控球半場就有5次助攻.

我不喜歡內線明星蓋帽的動作, 但很喜歡 UP AND UNDER 那個動作 (先做假動作後上籃) 你有沒有辦法令到執行這動作的速度加快?
我不太喜歡球員加速時的動作. 我認為原本的比較好,
那動作像走路只是因為遊戲原本的速度太慢了.
我會作出更多測試, 遲些再貼上來.
andykeikei

Postby Patr1ck on Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:07 am

andykeikei, thanks for translating. Can you translate the dunk.act tutorial on page 1 into english for us?
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby andykeikei on Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:42 am

RevnbagoCHN wrote:
DNKBYRON9A;0;8;DUNK_REG;n;-;x;-;-;-;POWER;SUPERSTAR;1;-130;130;0;10.4;1.15;15;-;-;x;-;-;x;-;-;-;-;x;v;x;-;F;-;-;SNROSHTADJSTDNKRELEASESML;36;------------------x----

DNKBYRON9A表示扣篮名,它代表了是哪个扣篮动作。上篮也一样;
DNKBYRON9A means Dunk's name, it represents the dunking motion. Lay-up is the same.

0;8是扣篮坐标,0是左右,8是前后,以面对篮板为例;
0:8 is dunk coordinate, 0 is left and right, 8 is forwand and back,
assume that the player is facing the basket.

DUNK_REG是动作属性,DUNK_ALLEYOOP是空接,DUNK_TIPIN是补扣,LAY_REG是上篮。
DUNK_REG is action style(?), DUNK_ALLEYOOP is Alleyoop(obvious), DUNK_TIPIN is dunk after miss. LAY_REG is lay up.

n;-;x;-;-;-,这部分的第三个X表示有挂篮动作,不可改,最右边的 - 表示不需要助跑,n表示不需要助跑,x表示需要助跑;
n;-;x;-;-;-, in this part, the third x means this is a "hanging on the basket" move, you cannot change it. The" -" on the far right side (the one on the most right) means you don't need a running start, "n" means don't need a running start(I don't know why there are two), "x" means need a running start.

POWER;SUPERSTAR表示是一个巨星动作,只有摇杆做的出,POWER;STAR也表示一个巨星动作,按键就可做的出,NONE;-表示普通扣篮;
POWER;SUPERSTAR means you need to use analog to perform the move,
POWER;STAR means you only need to press button,
NONE;- means it is a normal dunk.

POWER;SUPERSTAR右边的1可改为 - ,不改也行;
POWER;SUPERSTAR, The number "1" on the right side can change to "-",
it also works if you don't change anything.

-130;130表示扣篮角度,以两个篮圈的连线为基准,左边-,右边+;
10.4表示扣篮高度;
1.15;15表示扣篮区间,表示在这个区间内可以做出这个动作;
-130;130 means dunking angle, it is based on an imaginary line connecting between two baskets. Left is "-", Right is "+";
10.4 means the dunking height;
1.15;15 means dunking area, where can the dunk perform.

-;-;x;-;-;x;-;-;-;-;x;v;x;-表示扣篮条件,这个表示无条件扣篮,-;-;x;-;-;x;-;-;-;-;-;-;x;-表示面对篮才能扣,-;-;x;-;-;x;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-表示不能隔人扣;
-;-;x;-;-;x;-;-;-;-;x;v;x;- means the dunking requirement, this one means no requirement, -;-;x;-;-;x;-;-;-;-;-;-;x;- means you have to face the basket in order to dunk, -;-;x;-;-;x;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- means you can not dunk if a person is standing in front of you;

SNROSHTADJSTDNKRELEASESML;36表示这是个扣篮不成变为拉杆的动作,正常都是NONE;0
SNROSHTADJSTDNKRELEASESML;36 is the "when you can't get a dunk, you take a lay up" move, normal is NONE;0

------------------x----表示对应的扣篮花样,
------------------x---- means its dunking style,
可分为两部分,前面的17个对应0--16扣篮花样,为普通扣篮,-表示无,x表示有,
it can be divided into 2 parts. the front 17 parts has 0-16 dunking style, they are the normal dunk. "-" means no, "x" means yes.

后面6个表示巨星动作,--x--x表示高飞行,一个x代表一类人,所以他有两类。
the next 6 parts means have Freestyle Superstar move.
--x--x means highflyer, one x means one type, this one has 2 x,
so that means he has 2 types.

xx----表示暴力型,也有两类,---x--表示得分外,----x-表示得分内。
xx---- means power player, it also has two types
---x-- means outside scorer and ----x- means inside scorer.

I try my best! hope it is useful
andykeikei

Postby spreeul8r on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:46 am

Awesome AIACT !

The best ive played. Still a few issues that need to be resolved. But others have already mentioned them.

The one thing i need is a good set of SLIDERS to work with 8.2

I notice Redd is already on the case, but i was wondering if the folks over at Revolution already had a set of sliders for this AIACT.

Keep up the good work! (Y)
``They play the game the way it's supposed to be played,'' Iverson said. ``It's not about athletics. That's the game the way Karl Malone and John Stockton play it. It's good for kids to see how the game is supposed to be played.''
spreeul8r

Postby njkobe on Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:17 pm

spreeul8r wrote:Awesome AIACT !

The best ive played. Still a few issues that need to be resolved. But others have already mentioned them.

The one thing i need is a good set of SLIDERS to work with 8.2

I notice Redd is already on the case, but i was wondering if the folks over at Revolution already had a set of sliders for this AIACT.

Keep up the good work! (Y)

很棒的AIACT!
是我所用过的中最棒的,但是仍然有一些需要改进的地方,其他玩家已经提到了这些需要改进的.
我需要一个能和8.2相匹配的Slide设置(不知道怎么翻译,其实就是CPU~玩家换人频率~体力作用等等那个设置 :cool: )
我注意到Redd已经提出了这个问题,但我只是想知道Revolution之外的玩家们有没有人已经有了一个十分匹配Slide设置.
意译啦~觉得翻得怪怪的 :)

Glen Davis
Shaquille O’Neal
Eddy Curry
Jerome James
Michael Sweetney

njkobe
The Black Mamba

Postby JaoSming on Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:18 pm

hmm, maybe a new "nba street" style aiact for this years street mod?? :lol:

thanks for the translation (Y) (Y)
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby njkobe on Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:37 pm

JaoSming wrote:

有可能的话能否为今年的"NBA街头篮球"补丁制作一个街球扣篮风格的AIACT? :D
感谢翻译!

Glen Davis
Shaquille O’Neal
Eddy Curry
Jerome James
Michael Sweetney

njkobe
The Black Mamba

Postby foxhuqi on Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:44 pm

LOVE YOURE AIACT ~~~~ (Y)
foxhuqi

Postby RevnbagoCHN on Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:48 pm

JaoSming wrote:

yes,i can do it
RevnbagoCHN

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live 07