::: A Legend Is Born ::: (NBA Live 06)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Are you looking forward to the release of A Legend Is Born Part II?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes : 73

Postby CouchPotato94 on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:55 am

Nice stuff here (Y)

Hope y'all get that first pick.
CouchPotato94

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:28 pm

Mark. wrote:Nice stuff dude, I would like to see a Houston vs LAL Western Final please

Hopefully we can grab that first pick too

- We will see what happens for both!

Marquis wrote:Your man Bryant MVP. Congrats! Yeah I also would love to see lakers going to the conference final. Go lakers and Kobe

- Yeh man, everyone knows I love Kobe :D

Flo wrote:Your man Bryant MVP. Congrats! Yeah I also would love to see lakers going to the conference final. Go lakers and Kobe

- Yeah, we will see who we should get hey :P

A-Sot wrote:Nice from you to post some updates

And what are CP3`s stats in comparison with Bogut ?

- Ok, I will investigate who the top rooks were :P (Y)

RipCity wrote:Nice stuff here

Hope y'all get that first pick.

- Yeh man, I think we will get 3rd tho lol
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:19 pm

Rookie Rankings - April 24, 2006
By Will Smith

Due to a reader’s request, I present you with the Rookie Rankings for the end of the season! The final standings for the season of 2005-06 are here. Which rookie will be rookie of the year? Our guess is either Martell Webster or Derron Williams.

Overall Rankings - The Road to ROY

1. Martell Webster, G, Portland Trailblazers
27 GP - 27 GS - 16.6 PPG - 4.0 rpg - 4.5 apg - 1.19 SPG

It is thanks to Webster who stepped up for the Blazers this season and got them back into the playoffs. Along with sophomore Sebastian Telfair and All-Star Zach Randolph, the Blazers look like a force to be reckoned with in the future.

2. Deron Williams, G, Utah Jazz
29 GP - 27 GS - 19.4 PPG - 3.2 RPG - 5.2 APG - 1.52 SPG

In terms of individual statistics, Deron Williams was the man. He scored the most points from any rookie this season with 40 in a game against the Lakers and showed that he was a man beyond his years by leading the jazz through a tough season of constant injury to his teammate Andrei Kirelenko.

3. Andrew Bogut, C/PF, Milwaukee Bucks
29 GP - 29 GS - 13.9 PPG - 9.9 RPG - 3.1 APG - 1.34 SPG - 1.45 BPG

Andrew Bogut didn’t disappoint as the first pick of this draft as he did everything the Bucks needed him to do. Despite being the number 1 pick, Bogut had a few tasks that didn’t involve being the number 1 option on offence. His jobs included setting screens, playing hard defense and doing all the little things that don’t show up on the stat sheet.

4. Joey Graham, G, Toronto Raptors
29 GP - 29 GS - 15.8 PPG - 8.1 RPG - 3.2 APG - 1.28 SPG

Toronto nearly snuck into the postseason thanks to the efforts of Joey Graham, Charlie V (Below) and Chris Bosh. Graham stepped up from the start and surprised many people with his play throughout the season. Sometimes he was the first option, sometimes he was the third. However, he played hard every game and has had a great year.

5. Charlie Villanueva, F, Toronto Raptors
29 GP - 27 GS - 10.8 PPG - 7.7 RPG - 1.8 APG

Charlie V silenced many of his own critics with his solid performance. A double double threat every game made him dangerous for other teams to let him stay open. Villanueva and Chris Bosh look like they will be working off each other for a long time.

6. Marvin Williams, SF, Atlanta Hawks
29 GP - 3 GS - 7.7 PPG - 4.1 RPG - 1.7 APG

Marvin Williams needed time to settle into the NBA style of play but in the end, he got it. The former Duke frosh played his best basketball after the All-Star break and excited the fans in Atlanta with his play. He even got to start a few games while he also became the team’s primary sixth man.

7. Chris Paul, PG, New Orleans Oklahoma City Hornets
29 GP - 7 GS - 10.9 PPG - 2.0 RPG - 2.9 APG

Chris Paul had a decent year with a team that wasn’t expected to do well however noone thought he wouldn’t be starting in the end. All of his starts came whenever Speedy Claxton was injured and although Claxton also played well, many of us here at NBA.com believe that better things would have happened with Chris at the 1.

8. Sean May, F, Charlotte Bobcats
29 GP - 16 GS - 7.7 PPG - 5.3 RPG - 1.5 APG

Sean May shook off rumors of an injury by playing a great debut game. He was quiet for a long time until he exploded back into the scene from February onwards. With Emeka Okafor and Gerald Wallace, May helps form a very formidable frontcourt which should be feared for years to come.

9. Raymond Felton, PG, Charlotte Bobcats
29 GP - 1 GS - 6.3 PPG - 1.7 RPG - 2.5 APG

Raymond Felton will need to wait a while longer as Brevin Knight helps steer the franchise through its early years. The Expansion Bobcats are looking forward to Felton breaking into the starting five though as he ahs shown promise all year long.

10. Johan Petro, C, Seattle Sonics
5 GP - 5 GS - 4.4 PPG - 7.2 RPG - 1.0 APG - 1.60 SPG - 1.40 BPG

There’s not much to say about Johan unfortunately but in five starts, he had 10+ rebounds in 3 games. It all stopped after his season-ending injury. Word is though that Petro is aiming to make the French national team for this Summer’s FIBA World Championships and if he gets fit again; that’s something to be excited about - right?
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:35 pm

Coming Up on A Legend Is Born...

Time for the second round of the playoffs!

Will the Spurs be able to beat the Lakers? Can Houston keep their run going? Can LeBron beat the Pistons? And will Shaq and D Wade stop the magic trio of VC, RJ and JKidd? Read anf Find out!

Also, Flo and Mark go and scout for talent at the NBA Pre-Draft Camp in Orlando. Eddie Griffin won't be forgotten as he makes his next appearance in this chapter and it might be his last as a Timberwolf!

Why did Reshawn Tyson have a breakdown in the middle of his workout session?

Moses Chara is lobbying to be picked as the first pick in the Draft. Will his fitness and injury be an issue?

Will Jing Xu have a new job?

So many questions to answer! So stay tuned for another exciting chapter of A Legend is Born!

Also guest appearance by Stephon Marbury!
Fresh8

Postby Marquis on Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:14 am

heh Martell Webster 1st, really good stats for him, also Graham's 8 RPG are impressive
Marquis

Postby Pera on Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:27 am

Damn thoose are some sweet recaps.Ill read the rookie report later and post my thoughts (Y).
Pera

Postby A-Sot on Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:45 am

Sweet stuff, Will! Nice performance by Petro and my man Marvin :)

Keep it up
"What do you want to be remembered for ? As someone who went out and played basketball just as hard as he could and was a total team player"
Antoine "Flash" Howard 1975 - 2004
A-Sot

Postby pHLo on Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:41 am

Chris Paul is a bit disappointing (comapred to his impresing real life rookie stats :P )

but man.. Deron Williams always puts up monster stats in live :P
i don't like him ^^

props to z-mac for that sig
pHLo

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:48 am

Marquis wrote:heh Martell Webster 1st, really good stats for him, also Graham's 8 RPG are impressive

- Graham and Webster surprised me hey... especially when comparing them to their real life counterparts!

A-Sot wrote:Sweet stuff, Will! Nice performance by Petro and my man Marvin

Keep it up

- Marvin did good, i think i wrote bout him having a good game a few pages back!

Flo wrote:Chris Paul is a bit disappointing (comapred to his impresing real life rookie stats )

but man.. Deron Williams always puts up monster stats in live
i don't like him ^^

- Come on man... Derron is Stockton's replacement, Boozer can be imitation Malone while AK-47, if not injured, can be like... Hornacek :D but yeh... a superior version than Jeff lol... ok, i'm a stupid retard :P I dunno wat i mtalking bout there haha
Fresh8

Postby dada on Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:15 am

pHLo wrote:but man.. Deron Williams always puts up monster stats in live :P
i don't like him ^^

I always noticed that when I was playing also. Ah well.

Nice ready Mr. Sitty. (y)

...Dr. Mafia. :lol:
dada

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:43 am

Thanks man, you will make one more cameo next chapter! (Y)
Fresh8

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:26 pm

Chapter 25

Reshawn Tyson sat in the chair, staring at his mobile phone in disbelief. His eyes were burning from the tears he had shed. The words of Doctor Mafia rang in his ears. The memory of what had just happened in the past few days haunted him. He felt like he had failed and he felt like he had failed his family and friends. Most importantly though, Reshawn just wanted to get out of Minnesota and get back to New York as soon as his flight started letting people to board.
“I’m sorry Reshawn,” Dr Mafia had said to him on the phone, “There was nothing we could do.”
It was then that Reshawn had put the phone down; he didn’t want to hear it. He didn’t want to hear the truth. He though it was all so surreal and wished it was only a bad dream. But nightmares didn’t feel so real and didn’t hurt as much.
As his mom had always told him, “Be ready for the road ahead. The path may be hard and you will have your ups and downs but life goes on.”
He was only thinking about whether his mom was coping right now. An announcement that his flight home was boarding came over the loud speakers and Reshawn quickly stood up and ran for the gate. There were two police officers standing at the gate next to the service attendant. One of them had a goatee and was as tall as Tyson.
Detective Vince Thompson and his colleague walked towards Tyson who had stoped in his own tracks.
“Reshawn Tyson,” Thompson said as he flipped his badge out, “You are under arrest for charges of assault.”
Reshawn wasn’t to give up easily so he swung at the smaller officer who was trying to hand cuff him. Reshawn hit him in the nose before Thompson tackled him to the ground. Reshawn threw Thompson aside and kicked him and picked himself off the ground and ran for the gate. Two big airport security officers stepped out in front of him. Reshawn pounced on one of them and started punching him in the head. The other guard grabbed Reshawn by his collar and pulled him off his partner. Reshawn used his elbows to hit the man holding him.
“Don’t move!” yelled Thompson who had drawn his gun out at Reshawn.
Some of the female patrons at the airport screamed as children watched on intently. Reshawn looked behind his shoulder at Thompson who was kneeling on the ground with his weapon aimed at him. Thompson’s gaze was fixed on Reshawn.
“You’re under arrest Reshawn Tyson,” Thomspon called out, “And you won’t get off any easier now because of you resisting arrest.”

Moses Chara was fielding questions from the media, who had shifted their focus from Tyson to Chara after Tyson had left in frenzy.
“Moses, do you feel that you are good enough to be picked with the first pick?”
Chara nodded, “I would be humbled to be the number 1 pick. There are many players out there who could be taken first like those two Nigerian guys are doing well. Johnny and Haji are impressing scouts. And from what I’m told, that big man Grant Galanov also impresses many people. It’s good to know there’s competition.”
“Moses, what are your views on your rival Reshawn Tyson?”
Moses chuckled, “That kid has nothing on me or any of the other picks in this draft. To tell you the truth, he has skill but he’s just not a nice dude.”
“How do you think your injury has affected your stock?”
Moses confidently replied, “Well, teams already know what I can do and they know who I am. If they don’t pick me because they doubt my abilities, it’s their loss.”
After that his agent Thierry came over to tell him it was time to leave. Moses had another endorsement deal to sign. However as the two were about to leave, a reporter ran in through the door and stopped in front of them.
He asked Moses, “Moses, what will Utah’s Liu Ishito’s suddenly declaring for the Draft mean for you?”
Moses looked a bit surprised and taken back by the news, “You say what?”

Reshawn was thrown into the watch house cell and the officer taunted him, “Your eyes are red superstar. You been smoking weed?”
Reshawn ignored him as the officer shut the door behind him. He looked around the cell and sat down in the bed. In the bed opposite was another man who was seemingly asleep. Reshawn got up and pulled his mattress and threw it onto the ground, then stomping on it.
“Cut it out,” a muzzy voice called out.
It was the man in the other bed and Reshawn shook his head while continuing to do what he was doing.
“I said cut it out!” the voice shouted this time.
Reshawn stopped and flopped on top of the mattress, “What’s your problem man.”
“You are,” the man replied, “Do you even know who I am?”
“Do I want to know man?” Reshawn sighed.
“Eddie Griffin bitch,” the voice responded and Griffin stood up, “You don’t want to mess with me.”
Tyson stood up and showed Griffin that he was just as big as he was, “You won’t mess with me either.”

Vince Carter came off Nenad Krstic’s screen and put up the open jumper. The ball smoothly sailed into the hoop as the New Jersey home crowd jumped up and down in joy. Shaq felt like he couldn’t get anything done as he sat on the bench watching on. He had fouled out of the game and that included an earlier technical foul. Richard Jefferson had fouled Shaq hard so the big man retaliated by pushing Jefferson off the court and into the photographers down near the baseline.
Pat Riley was still on his feet and had his arms on his hips as he screamed, “Get the basketball! Defend it! Come on!”
Lawrence Frank was a surprising comparison as he sat calmly at his bench with a smile on his face. On the court, Posey had the ball and shot the three. He missed and the rebound was taken in by Carter who started off the fast break. He passed to Jason Kidd who went up and did a behind the back pass off the back board for Carter to come in to slam back home.
“Vince Carter!” came over the PA system as Vince and Kidd gave each other high fives.
The ref blew the whistle for a Heat time out and with 6 minutes left, the game was all but over. The Nets led 96 to 75 and the bench was about to get ready to sub into the game. The series would now swing back to Miami and Shaq was hoping to be more of an impact in Game 2.

On the other side of the country, Kobe Bryant sat on the bench, Sasha Vujacic made a three pointer. Bryant smiled and waved his arms in the air cheering the Lakers on. Phil Jackson called Brian Cook to sub in for Luke Walton. After Tony Parker missed a floater in the lane and George was fouled on the other end, Cook entered the game for Walton.
“Good work Luke,” Jackson patted Walton on his back as he strolled past.
George sank two free throws with ease and the Spurs got possession of the ball. Parker dribbled up the court and passed it to Robert Horry. Horry took the ball and retreated to the sideline and went up for the three pointer. The Staples crowd booed as Horry gave high fives to his team mates on the side of the court. Vujacic took advantage of the Spurs’ lack of concentration and quickly got the ball up the floor. He scored on a finger roll and the crowd cheered. Parker tried to pass the ball in but Vujacic stole the ball and passed it to Brian Cook. Cook went up for the three and scored.
“That’s what I’m talking about!” Kobe shouted.
Jackson nodded and sat back down on the bench, “They’re getting it now.”
Kwame Brown and Lamar Odom were on the bench clapping for their reserve players doing well in the fast paced fourth quarter. Walton was on his feet and also waving his towel. Chris Mihm blocked Tim Duncan’s shot into the stands and the fans were on their feet.
“This is awesome!” yelled Justin Timberlake from the sideline.
Cameron Diaz was screaming at the top her lungs next to him, “Go LA!”
Denzel Washington was calling out to someone on the court, “Go get them!”
And Samuel L Jackson had his arms in the air, “Man, I’m sick of these motherfucking Spurs in this motherfucking stadium! Let’s beat them already”
Stephon Marbury was sitting courtside near Kobe Bryant and had walked up to him.
“Hey man,” Stephon said.
Kobe looked at him strangely, “Marbury.”
“I ain’t here to cause no trouble man,” Marbury said, “Those comments in the media were taken out of proportion by the media man. No hard feelings?”
It was only a few months prior that someone had written about the players who hated Kobe Bryant and Stephon was one of them.
Kobe wasn’t convinced that Stephon was acting genuine, “Man, you know I don’t know if I can trust you.”
Stephon shrugged, “Man Kobe, I’m sorry and no hard feeling dog. Congrats on MVP. That’s all I can say. We cool?”
Kobe also shrugged and accepted the apology, “We cool man.”
Marbury went back to his seat and Kobe Bryant sat down as the ref blew the whistle and Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili walked off the basketball court. The Staples Centre was so loud that any normal person would have thought LA was winning. Kobe smiled and looked at the scoreboard. 116 to 68, with 3 minutes left; advantage: San Antonio.

“Mark, this is it,” Flo said.
Mark and Flo walked through the door and look ahead of them. There were four basketball courts in the large complex. Media were banked on one side of the building while many people were already in the stands looking down onto the hardwood. There were a number of players talking to representatives of other NBA teams.
“The Pre-draft camp,” Mark smiled, “Time to see who’s got skill and who doesn’t.”
“Well, better than Portsmouth,” Flo laughed, “At least everybody is here at this camp.”
“Yeah,” agreed Mark.
The two walked towards five players who were joking and laughing in a small circle. Flo knew all of their names. Sawandi Marshall, Mitchell Elway, Quint Hamilton, Bryan Elho and Liu Ishito; the Utah Utes’ entire starting five was in the house. Liu Ishito and Quint Hamilton were by far the best players out of the five- both of them were looking at being picked in the lottery. For the other three, being at the camp was just to see if they could break into the second round.
Flo approached the guys, “Excuse me, my name is Flo Ruf. I am a scout for the Minnesota Timberwolves.”
Quint Hamilton, a 6’9” power forward, shook Flo’s hand, “Quint Hamilton from Utah sir.”
The others introduced themselves and that included Junior 6’2” shooting guard Liu Ishito.
Flo then wished the boys good luck for the camp before the group of Utah players left to warm up with the others on their draft teams. Mark and Flo joined the other scouts, GMs, coaches in the seating area and watched the players take part in drill sessions.
“First day’s usually pretty boring,” Flo said to Mark, “But in the afternoon, the teams play their first games so we can look forward to that.”
Mark nodded, “Nice.”

Lebron James couldn’t believe it. The ref called a travel on him and James followed the ref to complain.
“That was two steps ref? Get your eyes checked out!” James contested.
The ref then called to the score bench, “That’s a technical foul.”
The old man turned round to Lebron, “I won’t tolerate any more of this.”
The Cavs’ home crowd booed as Chauncey Billups lined up for a free throw. He sank it and the Pistons took an unstoppable 98-81 lead with 4 minutes left in the match. Detroit got the ball back and Prince passed to a hard cutting Billups. Chauncey squared up and faked to his right before darting to his left. Damon Jones was on the wrong side of the basketball and Billups went up for a shot. It was a dagger in the heart as Billups put 2 more on the scoreboard in Game 2. A handful of minutes later, Detroit had completed the two game sweep of the Cavs. Lebron James had to go home for the rest of the post season.

Tracy McGrady was lying in the trainers’ room. Tip off was in an hour and he was relaxing before shoot around would begin. Yao Ming walked into the room to look for the team trainer.
“Hey T-Mac,” Yao asked in his Chiense accent, “Where’s the trainer?”
“Say Yo,” McGrady joked.
Yao Ming rolled his eyes and hesitantly repeated, “Where’s the trainer… yao?”
“No, not Yao!” McGrady shook his head, “It’s yo!”
Yao Ming just turned and left the room and McGrady lay back and got back to what he was thinking of before. He remembered the Rockets’ spectacular finish to Game 1 against the Warriors in Houston. The Rockets were down by 7 with 3 minutes still left in the game after Yao Ming had fouled out. The Warriors were stupid not to take advantage of it and McGrady went on a tear. He remembered his big dunk on Jason Richardson, his block on Baron Davis and then he would go on to score a three pointer to pull his team within three points.
“Don’t let him get the ball!” yelled the Warriors’ coach.
But it was too late as McGrady stole the inbounds pass and passed it to Rafer Alston who hit a trey from the baseline. After the Warriors called a time out, Davis missed another shot and fouled Mutombo. The big man made one of his two free throws before Stromile Swift grabbed the rebound and passed it to McGrady who was fouled. He remembered the pressure that was mounted on his shoulders to hit his shots; and the feeling of swishing both of them.
“Nothing but net!” Van Gundy had yelled from the sideline.
The Rockets would immediately start to press the Warriors down the court and Derek Fisher would put up a last second three pointer. McGrady breathed a huge sigh of relief as Fisher’s shot rattled out of the hoop and the buzzer sounded. He raised his fist and pointed at the scoreboard as camera crews focused in on him. The scoreboard read 105-102.
“Game time T-Mac!” yelled rookie Luther Head who had run past the room.
The noise outside in the stadium was astounding and T-Mac hopped off the bed. It was show time.

Liu Ishito drew the foul and was sprawled on the floor. Quint Hamilton helped his friend off the floor and their coach called a time out. As the players left the court, the floor sweepers ran onto the court. Mark thought he recognised one of them, Isn’t that Jing Xu?
“Looks like we may need to reconsider who we might draft,” Flo wondered out aloud.
Mark focused his attention back to scouting, “Liu’s playing really well. Man, I guess this is why he entered the draft now.”
Hampered by injuries in his past Junior year with Utah, Liu had limited chance to show anyone why he should be considered a top draft pick. But his track record was still excellent on paper. Liu, who had Japanese parents, played high school basketball in Australia before earning a scholarship to join Andrew Bogut in Utah. Liu had led his high school team to the national school tournament and led them to a fourth place finish. Mark was impressed just by that.
“Man, look at what he’s done. Averaged 30 points a game in Victoria,” Mark said.
“Is that good?” Flo asked.
“Victoria is probably the best place to play basketball. All of the talent is around there,” Mark noted, “It’s a pity this dude got injured but it looks like he’s better than ever.”
“It’s probably a stretch to say he’s a top 10 pick but lottery and mid first round is a good say I guess,” Flo accessed.
“That’s true,” Mark agreed, “But I think things are looking up for him at least. A bit undersized for the 2 spot but maybe he could survive.”
The players went back onto the court and Liu made two free throws. His personal tally went up to 23 points as his team led the game 67-32.
Fresh8

Postby A-Sot on Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:38 pm

“Your eyes are red superstar. You been smoking weed?”

Thompson SUX hard

And why is Jack Nicholson not in the Staples Center 8-)
"What do you want to be remembered for ? As someone who went out and played basketball just as hard as he could and was a total team player"
Antoine "Flash" Howard 1975 - 2004
A-Sot

Postby pHLo on Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:17 am

Sit wrote:the rebound was taken in by Carter who started off the fast break. He passed to Jason Kidd who went up and did a behind the back pass off the back board for Carter to come in to slam back home.

man.. i'd love to see that in real life xD

awesome game stories (Y) i love them :)

and man... what's up with the Lakers and Kobe Bryant ?

and of course.. what happened to Ty that he got imprisoned ?

very good update =D (Y)(Y)

pHLo

Postby Cable on Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:27 am

C'mon Sit, give us the whole story! I'm sick of it being interupted. :P
And I'm going to see them in Toronto!
Cable

Postby CouchPotato94 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:39 am

Cable wrote:C'mon Sit, give us the whole story! I'm sick of it being interrupted. :P
CouchPotato94

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:47 am

A-Sot wrote:And why is Jack Nicholson not in the Staples Center

- Yeh well, Jack hangs round near the other team's bench everygame in his own reserved seat... so he can stay there :D

Flo wrote:and man... what's up with the Lakers and Kobe Bryant ?

and of course.. what happened to Ty that he got imprisoned ?

- Lakers got killed... yeh, Kidd to VC off the backboard would be sweet!

And Tyson, I thought you would have got it... him destroying the cameras and harrassing reporters = assault... and then resisting arrest is also criminal :lol:

Cable wrote:C'mon Sit, give us the whole story! I'm sick of it being interupted.

- What is the whole story???
Fresh8

Postby pHLo on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:49 am

Sit wrote:Lakers got killed... yeh, Kidd to VC off the backboard would be sweet!

yeh.. Lakers got killed.. but what's up eith the crowd, Kobe and Jax...
they were supposed to be upset, pissed off, whatever..
but not cheering ;)

well... i've seen an off the backboard alley-oop from Kidd to Carter for like 3 times...
but never a behind the back off the backboard pass xD
THAT would be awesome in a real life game ;)

and i forgo that he destroyed all the cameras and stuff ^^

but yeh... it's an excellent chapter (Y)

pHLo

Postby Cable on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:54 am

I mean that you give like part of a sub-plot, then switch to a different one. Like, what happens to Tyson and Eddie Griffin? Why didn't you finish that part of the story? :P
And I'm going to see them in Toronto!
Cable

Postby pHLo on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:59 am

man.. that's his plan.. he teases us

he makes us want to know the answers to that questions, it's all good

it's like on tv... everything is okay in the end, but then something else happens - u get excited and wanna know what happens next, but then there's a text which says "to be continued"

that makes u watch the next episode, too ;)

just like u want to know the whole story now :P

pHLo

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:14 am

Well, lemme say Tyson and Eddie don't fight.

And yeh, kobe and jax gotta keep positive... its Game 1... god knows if they win game 2 and 3 :P
Fresh8

Postby Mark. on Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:33 pm

Top stuff bro, looking forward to the next one, Ishito sounds alright if Chara goes before us, im a fan of undersized two guards, although we already have McCants.....
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:43 pm

Yeh man, I like Quint Hamilton and Ishito... and was just shocked to find 5 Utah players in one draft lol.... Mormon Invasion??? Nah just kidding lol
Fresh8

Postby funk99 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:58 pm

(Y) great writing mate :twisted:
funk99

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:59 pm

thanks mate (Y)
Fresh8

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame