Yeah, whatever... nevermind...

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Postby Rens on Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:18 am

It just wouldn't be the same without Benny in this forum

Whereas you could just die and nobody would notice...
Rens

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby :digerati: on Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:22 am

LOL, there he goes again with quotes.

What's wrong with using features of the forum to clarify?
Anyways it's not an obsession (*) (aka Ben Bailey) it's just that your so damn annoying that nobody could forget you.

Sounds like an obsession? Sounds like demeaning another member?
It just wouldn't be the same without Benny in this forum. It's like having a rose grow without thorns or a nice clean toilet without a big terd floating inside it.

then again, a forum without you is like, math with logic?
It's not a surprise that you were removed from your moderating duties

But...I wasn't removed...
afterall you broke the very rules you were supposed to uphold on a couple of occasions if I remember correctly.

If everyone was deleted the first time they broke any rule...there would be no one posting....
:digerati:

Postby RedTorro on Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:32 am

---
Last edited by RedTorro on Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedTorro

Postby RedTorro on Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:41 am

"Whereas you could just die and nobody would notice..."

Ooooo look who's demeaning who now.
Tough words coming from a .....Dan Gadzuric fan... LOL!
One of the most overrated college players of all time, dude totally lacks fundamentals. :lol: So what does the future hold for Dan Gadzuric? Just look at Jelani McCoy... outstanding :lol:

Quote:
Anyways it's not an obsession (*) (aka Ben Bailey) it's just that your so damn annoying that nobody could forget you.

Sounds like an obsession? Sounds like demeaning another member?

Your exactly right Mr (*) man but then again Ben is not longer member is he? So I guess I'm not demeaning another member.

then again, a forum without you is like, math with logic?

Typical Ben reply, always talking about logic this and logic that and implying that everybody esle is full sh*t except him. :roll:

P.S. Wonder why (*) is so defensive about Ben , perhaps they have engaged in some infamous "showerfun" at some point in time. Working on that "pick and roll" :twisted:
RedTorro

Postby :digerati: on Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:34 am

Your exactly right Mr (*) man but then again Ben is not longer member is he? So I guess I'm not demeaning another member.

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~nbalive/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=439
Typical Ben reply, always talking about logic this and logic that and implying that everybody esle is full sh*t except him. :roll:

implying that? hmmmm...everybody else? looked like just you were being singled out?
perhaps they have engaged in some infamous "showerfun" at some point in time. Working on that "pick and roll"

Hopefully some moderators will do their jobs for a change and uphold the rules?

Postby Brave Sir Rubin on Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:00 am

P.S. Wonder why (*) is so defensive about Ben , perhaps they have engaged in some infamous "showerfun" at some point in time. Working on that "pick and roll"

hey...i'm just quoting...so that th mods get a double check on that :twisted:
Brave Sir Rubin
Showerfun

Postby Bill Russell on Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:53 am

Sometimes "hole in the sky" talks about Ben in the 3rd person... Sometimes he talks about himself in the 3rd person... Sometimes he talks about Ben in the 1st person... Hmmm... :?

The "(*)" symbol, in the Red Hot Chili Peppers history, means it's the ass of an angel, ie, a metaphor for infinity...

Or could be those Johnny & Elton's fun times signs as well...
Bill Russell

Postby BIG GREEN on Tue Nov 19, 2002 12:07 pm

aigh't guys..this thread is goin a little overboard with the insults.Can't give exception to the rule and let this go on.I'd like to ask everyone to please chill with it
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Postby Santiago Roza (Kq) on Tue Nov 19, 2002 12:18 pm

Fuck you, Thug!

Sorry man, I also wanted to insult someone... :lol:
Santiago Roza (Kq)

Postby RedTorro on Wed Nov 20, 2002 2:29 am

Hopefully some moderators will do their jobs for a change and uphold the rules?

Funny how Ben only likes to bring up the rules when somebody is talking trash on him. Fine Benny boy, call yourself whatever the hell you want and hide behind your buddy moderators. 8) :evil:
RedTorro

Postby :digerati: on Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:20 am

hmmmm yeah...it's not like I or Benji bring up the rules any other time...and it's like you guys are "trashing" everyone, not just me or Benji...

yeah, I'm hiding behind my moderator buddies like Matthew...

You're right Fredy, the rules shouldn't apply to everyone, especially when they are insulting someone they have an unhealthy obsession over...

Re: Benji got deleted...

Postby JuanDV on Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:00 am

Redbulls wrote:Thank god, that guy had a serious problem. Was always on some kind of power trip deleting peoples accounts. Only thing I'll miss is his lame ass attempts to bring down MJ and his accomplishments. :D

P.S. Who the hell is this juan guy coming up here with his corn rows (:) )?? I've never seen him post in the old forum.

Also.... yes!! No more MVP Martin threads.

Where is Dr. P and Rens?

I had like 500 posts in the other forum, i posted since 99
JuanDV

Postby JuanDV on Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:02 am

Dan Gadzuric wrote:
U for real? My god, u need help.......

I know that sucker since 99, he deleted posts because he didn't wanted us to promote NBA Live World, he deleted my account, he did a lot of ish

Hehe hating people because of a message board is so silly... ish

Oh no! Somebody deleted a post of mine!!! WHAT A SUCKER! ISH!! ISH!!

I know it's silly, but i just wanna post and have fun, and i'm out of this usseles thread......
JuanDV

Postby RedTorro on Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:08 am

You're right Fredy, the rules shouldn't apply to everyone, especially when they are insulting someone they have an unhealthy obsession over..

What are you Ben ? Dr Phil? LOL... Yes I keep posting but who keeps replying? Who's obsessing over who? Oh and speaking of unhealthy obsessions... who's the one who has made literally hundreds if not thousands of posts on the NLSC mr "original spammer of the NLSC." :lol:
RedTorro

Postby BIG GREEN on Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:04 am

bada bing badaboom :idea: :arrow:
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Previous

Return to Off-Topic