Yeah, whatever... nevermind...

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Postby JuanDV on Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:52 pm

Tales wrote:
but this seems to be a direct quote, and i'm gay...

i'm confused... :?

was this a direct quote? u can edit text, u know?
JuanDV

Postby Rens on Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:40 am

U for real? My god, u need help.......

I know that sucker since 99, he deleted posts because he didn't wanted us to promote NBA Live World, he deleted my account, he did a lot of ish

Hehe hating people because of a message board is so silly... ish

Oh no! Somebody deleted a post of mine!!! WHAT A SUCKER! ISH!! ISH!!
Rens

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby :digerati: on Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:35 am

Electroencephallograph, please don't quote what I haven't said.

I wasn't quoting you was I? Nope, I wasn't.
See!!! He's quoting ish...

quoting ish? I never even quoted Tales at all...what's up with this "ish" stuff? seems like a bunch of ish...
:digerati:

Postby Brave Sir Rubin on Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:35 am

but this seems to be a direct quote, and i'm gay...

i'm confused...

hey...watch it! :evil:
Brave Sir Rubin
Showerfun

Postby Nick on Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:04 pm

Pavel is Satan :shock:

Juan, Why post two posts in a row all the time? i don't see any sense in it... You want a high post count?

Oh, and please don't post what people haven't said...
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby Stevan on Fri Nov 15, 2002 10:20 pm

why cheapen the forum by talking about Ben... :?: I've been reading the new forum the last few days, and it has lacked the usual bickering, hence making it better...
Stevan

Postby BIG GREEN on Sat Nov 16, 2002 3:34 am

looks..it's stevan
A big fan of the emerald hue and much higher state of being/
Yohance "thug" Bailey on the scene...now known as Big Green/
BIG GREEN

Postby Rens on Sat Nov 16, 2002 7:10 am

heya steve
Rens

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby Jack Farmer on Sat Nov 16, 2002 7:19 am

DO NOT use profanity or demean other members in the NLSC community
Looks like Juan and Stevan are guilty...
Jack Farmer

Benji got deleted...

Postby RedTorro on Sat Nov 16, 2002 7:44 am

Thank god, that guy had a serious problem. Was always on some kind of power trip deleting peoples accounts. Only thing I'll miss is his lame ass attempts to bring down MJ and his accomplishments. :D

P.S. Who the hell is this juan guy coming up here with his corn rows (:) )?? I've never seen him post in the old forum.

Also.... yes!! No more MVP Martin threads.

Where is Dr. P and Rens?
RedTorro

Postby :digerati: on Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:23 am

Post subject: Benji got deleted...

he did? I sure hope so...I hate him...
Thank god, that guy had a serious problem.

He had just one?
Was always on some kind of power trip deleting peoples accounts.

I hate it when moderators enforce rules on others...
Only thing I'll miss is his lame ass attempts to bring down MJ and his accomplishments.

I don't remember Benji ever having any lame ass attempts at bringing down MJ or his accomplishments, I just recall him asking people to be logical and realistic...
P.S. Who the hell is this juan guy coming up here with his corn rows ( )?? I've never seen him post in the old forum.

He posted the same thing in the old forum that he does now ("LOL", "haha yeah", "fuk ben", etc.)
Also.... yes!! No more MVP Martin threads.

Yeah...that one Benji made was sooo horrible and destroyed mankind...
Where is Dr. P and Rens?

Maybe if you stopped the Benji hating you'd read other threads and see both of them have posted...including one of them posting right above you...and what's this Dr. P mentioned Darrick Martin in another thread?

looks like Jack Farmer has another person to add to the demeanation list?

Postby Bill Russell on Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:45 am

Ok, I'll drop the Nirvana references then...

Juan, "don't quote me on that"... And stop this fucking spamming. 2, 3 posts in a row with things like "yeah", "i agree" don't add to the discussion.

Eletrodickinyourass, it seems you like Benji so much... So helpful defending him.

And don't quote me on what I haven't said.
Bill Russell

Postby :digerati: on Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:57 am

Eletrodickinyourass, it seems you like Benji so much... So helpful defending him.

Well, look at that, another person to add to Jack Farmer's list of people who have blatantly violated guidelines...

And what's wrong with defending someone when you see people attacking him for no legit reason other than they just don't like his personality/ethics/etc.?
And don't quote me on what I haven't said.

I NEVER DID!

Postby Bill Russell on Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:06 am

Listen, I'll reply just once, as I don't want to waste my time with you.

If I violated a guideline, fine. Maybe I wasn't the one who started all this mess... I mean, you can get on people's asses all day, whining and bitching and everything, and if people reply telling you to "shut the fuck up", they are the ones who violated guidelines... Right.

And it's not that I don't like your personality/ethic/etc. It doesn't mean a thing here, because on the internet you can be an actor and pretend you are this and that.

I just don't like your posting, simply put.
Bill Russell

Postby :digerati: on Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:26 am

Yes, you violated a rule...just like the rest of them...

True you didn't start it, Juan did...Juan was insulting, using profanities and demeaning Benji, I decided to post something, now more people are demeaning Benji and myself, including you...

So what if I appear to be whining and complaining to you? You still have the ability and mental capacity to not violate a rule. Benji isn't even on this forum, and here people are insulting him for no reason. That's a blatant guideline violation. Then when I say something, and you insult me, that's another, it doesn't matter what the reason, a rule is a rule.

You don't like my posting? Which completely incorporates my personality/ethics/etc. therefore you don't like them...

Again, I never quoted you Tales, I quoted the Weird Al song "Smells Like Nirvana" that related to the title of your thread. There was no reason for you to "whine" and insult over such a pointless thing.

Postby Bill Russell on Sat Nov 16, 2002 11:09 am

What about creating a new account, Travis Lee-esque, to help, agree with Ben and downplay others?

What about posting the same ideas and typing format as Ben did? Defending Duncan as the real MVP other than Kidd, typing too much "..." without spaces...?

What about judging a poster without being a moderator? I guess you know the rules pretty well, being a former mod and all.

What about goin' against Juan, thus lending a hand to Ben...? You seem to have a "grudge" (that famous word in this forum) or whatever you may want to call it against Juan, like Ben did.

What about replying with Ben-esque replies, ie, "You still have the ability and mental capacity to not violate a rule"? I know I have the mental capacity... People just seems to have a thing called patience, and mine has gone slightly over the edge against you.

What about you telling me if I don't like your posting, I won't like your personality? That's not true, and I remember I said the same thing to Alex in the old forum. He always posted only to praise Tony's work or to tell somebody their work and patches sucked. i told him he sucked. As a poster. Not as a patcher. Not as a person. Of course, I don't know him personally, so I couldn't tell him he sucked. That'd be unfair.

About the Yankovic (spl) song, sorry for that. I guess I'm not a Nirvana fan after all...
Bill Russell

Postby :digerati: on Sat Nov 16, 2002 11:33 am

What about creating a new account, Travis Lee-esque, to help, agree with Ben and downplay others?

I had to create an new account because my old one was deleted before I even managed to post on this new forum, and I don't agree with Benji on many many issues, also, I'm not downplaying anyone, they are the ones doing it.
What about posting the same ideas and typing format as Ben did? Defending Duncan as the real MVP other than Kidd, typing too much "..." without spaces...?

Someone cannot post the same ideas as someone else without being accused of being the same person? But, what's the problem if I was indeed Ben. Does that not allow me to defend Benji? does that require me to not post my opinion when I think a wrong is being committed. Shouldn't who someone is be irrelevant if they are providing a legitimate point.
What about judging a poster without being a moderator? I guess you know the rules pretty well, being a former mod and all.

I know the rules because I read them, the rules on this forum are different form the last. The rules state, do not use profanity or demean other members. I have not done that. It's you and others that have. Simple.
What about goin' against Juan, thus lending a hand to Ben...? You seem to have a "grudge" (that famous word in this forum) or whatever you may want to call it against Juan, like Ben did.

I don't believe Benji had a grudge against Juan, but I think it was pretty obvious that Benji did not like Juan for his constant berading because Juan blamed Benji for his own personal failings. Juan never provided any legit proof or facts to back up any claim he made, he simply insulted Benji and posted irrelevant comments that you yourself spoke on a few posts ago. Benji never said ANYTHING to Juan until Juan said it to him. Benji isn't here to defend himself, and I felt he was being wronged. Also, no mods appear to be reading these threads to see the blatant guideline violations, that me and apparently Jack Farmer, are pointing it out because it's sooo blatant. I don't know about Jack as I don't know him, but I have a respect for Benji despite my EXTREME dislike of him.
What about replying with Ben-esque replies, ie, "You still have the ability and mental capacity to not violate a rule"? I know I have the mental capacity... People just seems to have a thing called patience, and mine has gone slightly over the edge against you.

So? You still should know the rules. If I started insulting you because I lost my patience I should be punished as deemed necessary by the moderators of the forum. I have not broken the rules though. You have.
What about you telling me if I don't like your posting, I won't like your personality? That's not true, and I remember I said the same thing to Alex in the old forum. He always posted only to praise Tony's work or to tell somebody their work and patches sucked. i told him he sucked. As a poster. Not as a patcher. Not as a person. Of course, I don't know him personally, so I couldn't tell him he sucked. That'd be unfair.

Ah. But I just said I bring my personality into every post I make, therefore if you dislike my posts, you dislike my personality. Again, simple.
About the Yankovic (spl) song, sorry for that. I guess I'm not a Nirvana fan after all...

I'm sorry as well. Perhaps I should have citied where the quote was taken from, I thought that because it didn't say "Tales says:" you wouldn't have thought I was misquoting you. However, it was my fault to not remember that English is not your native language and for that I apologize.

Postby Bill Russell on Sat Nov 16, 2002 11:41 am

Ok, ok, ok... :?
Bill Russell

Postby tony-x on Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:03 am

Tales, who is that bald old man on your avatar?
tony-x

I usually wouldn't acknowlege this, but....

Postby DR. P on Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:28 pm

Th-X, I don't know who the bald guy is but that quote from, Tales:

Eletrodickinyourass, ....

simply caught me by surprise :oops: . Now I don't condone that kind of stuff, but I must admit I almost lost my composure and chuckled :oops: given that I would have never thought someone would have come up with that for the word "electroencephalographic". O.K., now that I've purged myself a bit, I just wanted to let Redbulls know that I'm back and hopefully better than ever.

Best,

P
DR. P

Postby tony-x on Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:53 pm

nevermind tales... i mastered it already ;) 8)

tony-x

Postby Bill Russell on Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:38 pm

Congrats Tony.

For anyone wondering, the site is http://www.mirrorimage.com/air. Scroll down the screen and click on "Rock On"...
Bill Russell

Benji got deleted... but "*" didn't

Postby RedTorro on Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:58 am

Hmm seems to me this "*" guy has the same tendancy that Benny had to use quotes excessively in his replies. I'm no Sherlock Holmes but could there be a link between "*" and Benjamin? :wink: Ofcourse this "*" guy will deny that he is Ben (the self proclaimed original spammer of the NLSC) at all costs but I just find it difficult that after all his years of posting, that he would simply walk away without making some lame attempts to repost here. 8) It's really a shame too because I thought Benny would be gone for sure.
RedTorro

Re: Benji got deleted... but "*" didn't

Postby :digerati: on Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:58 am

Redbulls wrote:Hmm seems to me this "*" guy has the same tendancy that Benny had to use quotes excessively in his replies. I'm no Sherlock Holmes but could there be a link between "*" and Benjamin? :wink: Ofcourse this "*" guy will deny that he is Ben (the self proclaimed original spammer of the NLSC) at all costs but I just find it difficult that after all his years of posting, that he would simply walk away without making some lame attempts to repost here. 8) It's really a shame too because I thought Benny would be gone for sure.

Lame attempts to "repost", that sounds like a lame attempt at an demeanination...it's a shame because you thought someone would be gone? Why? Why would you expect someone to leave?

Perhaps you should drop your unhealthy obsession with Ben...

Ben rises fromt he ashes...

Postby RedTorro on Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:13 am

LOL, there he goes again with quotes. Anyways it's not an obsession (*) (aka Ben Bailey) it's just that your so damn annoying that nobody could forget you. It just wouldn't be the same without Benny in this forum. It's like having a rose grow without thorns or a nice clean toilet without a big terd floating inside it. :twisted: It's not a surprise that you were removed from your moderating duties Ben, afterall you broke the very rules you were supposed to uphold on a couple of occasions if I remember correctly.

P.S.
Is it a crime not to run spell check?
RedTorro

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic