"Pictures are worth 1002 words" Bobcats (2005)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby Donatello on Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:20 pm

Hey cocobee- congrats on all your off-season dbf editing! :lol:

Must have dangled a really big sandwich in front of AK47 to stop him from re-signing in Utah....
Donatello
Dongatello

Postby cocobee on Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:44 pm

Thanks fellas, I felt we had a great off season. Bernie and even Emeka have hyped Charlotte up to the upcoming free agents. We toured the players around and they fell in love with the community and the city. We sold them on our small town, big city approach. Swift and Kirilenko were are 2 top prospects, we went after them like hawks. Mashburn contacted us. Haywood was a player that had established connections and ties in North Carolina from his UNC days and wanted to see what we had to offer. Haywood and Mashburn give us depth, which is crucial at making a strong playoff push. I feel that we have provided our team with solid players. But as fas as November goes, I doubt I will go 82-0. My settings are real tough ( I don't find pleasure in going 82-0). As of right now, we are looking better on paper. But it's coming around because I'm learning how to play with everyone. We are shooting for the playoffs this year. I have taken a Mark Cuban approach where I will do anything to win.

@Future: yes there is a waiting list, I decided to just do 3 "ballers" a season because I like to give those 3 players my fullest attention. I don't like to throw a whole bunch of players together and it then becomes watered down. As you can tell, a huge part of my dynasty is to add other aspects to it. If you refer to my first post on the first page-there is information on how to be in the dynasty.If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. I think as of now, the earliest entry would be 2009 draft.

Again, thanks for the support. (Y) Look for a November update early next week. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby cocobee on Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:15 pm

A quick "no-nonsense" update. Sorry, I've been extremely busy as of late. But I wanted to put this up real quick so I won't fall too far behind. A better update coming soon.
Enjoy. :wink:

Player Stats
Team Nov.2005 Schedule
League Leaders
Ballers Stats

check it out and enjoy. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby trubucksfan on Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:23 pm

Solid update,pretty fast start for cocobee...not so much for everyone else. cant wait to see pics of you in action next update!
trubucksfan

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:43 pm

good update, i cant believe j.r. smith dropped so fast with only 3.9ppg :? i know you added alot to the team, but i was surprised to see him doing so badly.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby cocobee on Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:11 pm

Solid update,pretty fast start for cocobee...not so much for everyone else. cant wait to see pics of you in action next update!

Yeah, well it helps that I control him :wink:

Pikss will do well in Phoenix, but Cyriel is playing behind Starbury. That's why he's not racking up the stats. But hopefully he'll get a chance to shine up in NY.

good update, i cant believe j.r. smith dropped so fast with only 3.9ppg i know you added alot to the team, but i was surprised to see him doing so badly.

Yeah, I got Okafor, Swift and Kirilenko as options ahead of Smith. But he's a solid role player. Not really worried, happens a lot in the NBA. I'll keep him in the starting lineup and see what he'll do. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby cklitsie on Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:00 am

I can't say nice update this time, because I'm really used to your high standards and was just a quick update with not much pictures. Can't wait until you have enough time to make a 'real' update again. :wink:
cocobee wrote:Pikss will do well in Phoenix, but Cyriel is playing behind Starbury. That's why he's not racking up the stats. But hopefully he'll get a chance to shine up in NY.
I'm glad I'm behind Marbury, at least it's a player I like. Now I can sit on the bench and talk to Ariza, JYD, etc. :lol:
cklitsie

Postby Micchy_boy on Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:17 am

nice update...

SbHZmAFiA wrote:good update, i cant believe j.r. smith dropped so fast with only 3.9ppg :? i know you added alot to the team, but i was surprised to see him doing so badly.

i think playing along side Okafor, Swift and Kirilenko and esp the obvious Rookie of the Year Cocobee didn't help him. in the 1st season his the 1st option outside when Okafor can manuever inside. but now there are lots of players to be an option. a few offensive play for Smith will help him with his slump.
Micchy's Lakers Dynasty l 2nd Season w/ NLSC BALLERS l
Micchy_boy

Postby PiksS on Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:50 am

damn 3.3 rpg :lame: ,hope to see how much blocks have i made in the next update :wink:
PiksS
Beast from the East

Postby Jing on Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:59 am

wow.. jr's scoring really dropped, but cocobee is doing pretty nicely for himself. :) and the cats are doing pretty good as well
sweet new update
Jing

Postby Seraph on Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:51 am

Great updates man good job :P
Seraph

Postby ShivaSquad on Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:14 pm

where is the magazine? is it wen u click cocobee's sig? cause wen i click that pic i get this error message:

Gamespy
Networkdynamic2.gamespy.com
Error 403 : Request Forbidden.

You don't have permission to access the requested URL. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/403.php
Posts keep posters happy. Happy posters mean good posts. :)
ShivaSquad

Postby cocobee on Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:12 am

where is the magazine? is it wen u click cocobee's sig? cause wen i click that pic i get this error message:

Gamespy

You don't have permission to access the requested URL. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

that is kind of weird. I'll check into that when i get home. But as far as the update, check the first page. :wink:

wow.. jr's scoring really dropped, but cocobee is doing pretty nicely for himself. and the cats are doing pretty good as well
sweet new update

thanks, yeah JR needs to find his role. he thought he would be the number 2 guy but he's not adjusting well being the 4th or 5th option now. but he needs to get over it or he'll be on another team.

damn 3.3 rpg ,hope to see how much blocks have i made in the next update

yeah, your playing behind Joe Johnson. But you're putting up nice numbers for a Rookie.

Sorry for the half ass update, I promise new things in store for the next update. Happy Holidays everybody! Thanks for all the support. :lol:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Colin on Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:34 pm

cocobee wrote:

Gamespy

that is kind of weird. I'll check into that when i get home. But as far as the update, check the first page. :wink:
It's probably because you may not have changed your sig since the move to the new server and you're linking to a page on the old (non-existant) server. How'd I figure that out? The error message says Gamespy.
C#
Pretty Flaco
Colin

Postby PiksS on Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:01 pm

cocobee wrote:

yeah, your playing behind Joe Johnson. But you're putting up nice numbers for a Rookie.

Joewho???...ah,well atleast it looks like i`m having enough playing time (Y)
PiksS
Beast from the East

Postby Jing on Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:33 am

hm... well at least the sig link is working again XD
Jing

Postby Jay-Peso on Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:14 am

Cocobee, can you make cyberfaces man?
What you know bout that?
Jay-Peso

Postby cocobee on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:56 pm

PiksS wrote:
cocobee wrote:

Joewho???...ah,well atleast it looks like i`m having enough playing time (Y)

Joe Johnson/SF

hm... well at least the sig link is working again XD

true, colin was right. it's fixed now.

Cocobee, can you make cyberfaces man?

a little..i'm not quite good yet. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Jing on Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:55 pm

don't be that modest man cause everyone knows you are pretty sick :lol:
Jing

Postby N0thin on Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:34 am

was Rudy Gay drafted?
N0thin

Postby cocobee on Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:10 am

was Rudy Gay drafted?

next draft :wink: he wanted to stay another year with Charlie to try to win another NCAA Championship. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Jing on Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:47 am

ha. thats funny.
i doubt it, there are teams better than them. :lol:
Jing

Postby Yessie on Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:06 am

wow this is the best dynasty ive seen on here. keep up the great work. :cool:
Yessie

Postby cklitsie on Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:55 am

When is the next update gonna be? We have been waiting for sooo long :lol:
cklitsie