NBA 2K20 UPDATED ROSTER 12/28/20

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K20 UPDATED ROSTER 12/28/20

Postby jshgmnz on Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:39 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone!

RELEASE! 2021 NBA UPDATED ROSTER WITH ROOKIES FOR NBA 2K20.

Changelogs:

*Added rookies and their respective placements in the draft. (Rookies cyberface and stats are from bluejaybrandon)
*Updated ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS years pro. For Example, LeBron James now is on his 18th year.
*Updated Arena Names (DEN - Ball Arena, PHX - PHX Arena, TOR - Amalie Arena)
*Updated Coaches and assistant coaches (Ex, Tyronn Lue is clippers head coach and Chauncey Billups is his assistant coach)
*Updated Jersey and court Patterns (For Example, Toronto City Jersey is named "u022tor_current_city.iff" and their court is named "f022city")
*Updated Jumpshots for players and SOME rookies.
*Updated Players Bio (For Example, Wenyen Gabriel now has a CF. So from png0001, I changed it to png7772)
*Updated Roster as of Dec. 28, 2020. (Recent Signings like Frank Jackson to Pistons is included in the roster)
*Updated Rotations as of Dec. 27, 2020 games. (I based the minutes on every teams' last game)
*Updated some stats for every teams' BIG 3. (For example, Westbrook, Beal, and Thomas Bryant all have updated stats from last season. Pts, Assist, Rebounds, Steals and Blocks)

This is just a beta release as I'm still trying to find some time on editing other teams' big threes for their updated stats.

With this roster, I'll be posting my customize hook as well. Still, credits for looyh for the amazing tool.

Here are the links needed for this roster:
*For the rookies cf, please go to this thread by bluejaybrandon = viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108550
*My Custom Nba 2k20 hook (c) to looyh = https://www.mediafire.com/file/hppjdzh9 ... k.rar/file
*Broadcast tables, presentations, and scoreboards collection. (c) ernel2014, Karinge, rtomb_03, Santicruyff, looyh. = https://www.mediafire.com/file/ekjbef92 ... 0.rar/file
*For the city courts, you can go to https://den2k.weebly.com/?fbclid=IwAR0W ... iE1bRbZAuw

FOR ONLINE USERS: You can search for my steam ID (jshgmnz) or the name of the roster (2021 UPDATED ROSTER 12/28/20)
FOR OFFLINE USERS: Here is the link of the roster: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5nrujcou ... 0.rar/file

Wishing you all to be safe!

again, big shoutout to BlueJayBrandon, Looyh, ernel2014, Karinge, rtomb_03, Santicruyff, Den2k

~jshgmnz
jshgmnz

Re: NBA 2K20 UPDATED ROSTER 12/28/20

Postby bbgeek on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:39 am

I think username and steam id are two different things, but I found the roster by the roster name.

Why are some (many?) teams assigned a different team's playbook? Bulls have Thunder playbook, Cavs have Grizzlies playbook, etc.
bbgeek

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:15 am

bbgeek wrote:I think username and steam id are two different things, but I found the roster by the roster name.

Why are some (many?) teams assigned a different team's playbook? Bulls have Thunder playbook, Cavs have Grizzlies playbook, etc.

I’m going to guess it’s based on the prior coach. Billy Donovan who now coaches the bulls was previously with the thunder. JB Bickerstaff being the same foe the Cavs.
bluejaybrandon

Postby jshgmnz on Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:05 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
bbgeek wrote:I think username and steam id are two different things, but I found the roster by the roster name.

I’m going to guess it’s based on the prior coach. Billy Donovan who now coaches the bulls was previously with the thunder. JB Bickerstaff being the same foe the Cavs.

Yes bluejaybrandon is right. I didn't tweak the playbooks as the coach changes really has a unique playlist/play style.
jshgmnz

Postby elzorrito on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:49 am

Hi, i have a few missing faces and players - for example pacers Jalen lecque, kelan martin; pelicans nicolo melli; raptors matt thomas, lu dort even. seems to be a lot of undrafted players that im missing. what can i do?
elzorrito

Postby Itachi432 on Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:24 pm

update please especially the HARDEN trade

Thank you!
Itachi432

Postby Coyroy on Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:16 am

Could you fix for manual updates,traded players jerseys doesn't change?
Coyroy

Postby mnf_2790 on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:55 pm

elzorrito wrote:Hi, i have a few missing faces and players - for example pacers Jalen lecque, kelan martin; pelicans nicolo melli; raptors matt thomas, lu dort even. seems to be a lot of undrafted players that im missing. what can i do?

any solution? after installing, I have several players without faces, the rookies
mnf_2790

Postby jshgmnz on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:57 am

Hi. To those who are having problems with the cyberface, please know that the cfid of the players are changed with their respective numbers. If you're using looyh's hook, make sure that the cfid is similar to the photo id of the player. Also, make sure that the png and face fill is the same with your cfid. So you won't be having such problems regarding invisible or missing player.

Regarding the jerseys, make sure that you're trading with the player on the active team, and not on the all star team or all time team. I tried trading harden to the nets and I didn't have the mistake that you guys experienced. Furthermore, I will be uploading an updated roster with jersey fixes and such. Thank you for using my roster everyone.
jshgmnz

Postby jshgmnz on Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:21 am

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. As promised, here is a more accurate and not so buggy update of my roster.

Changelog:
Updated roster as of today (1/19/20)
Updated rotations (I didn't apply injuries to some players who are just out because of protocol. I only applied injuries to players who are not returning this season such as Spencer Dinwiddie, Klay Thompson and Markelle fultz)
Most of the teams have their drafted and undrafted rookies. Cyberface is not available.

For Online users, You can search "Roster update 1/19/20" in steam.
For offline users, here is the link of the roster: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2nc65ukb ... r0004/file

Also, I fixed the said problem of some like the players being invisible. Make sure that you have their cyberface in your waigua folder for them to be visible in game. For the updated portrait, please download this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kfj5afw3 ... X.rar/file This will fix the missing photos of all rookies and some 2 way players.
jshgmnz

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding