PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB, FIBA... 2021 Update 3 [WIP]

Postby Shuajota on Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:15 am

Santicruyff wrote:Congratulations on this latest update and thank you for continuing to do such impressive jobs that make this game bigger every day. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Thank you so much Santi!
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: PCBasket2K Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague, ACB, FIBA... 2021 Update 3 [WIP]

Postby Jovanx011 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:24 am

Question is is possible somehow to play online vs friend who also has this patch, and just wondering are cyberfaces for Partizan going to happend on v3 version because on v2 version Bircevic,Trifunovic,And zagorac only had them and Bircevic left, just wondering, cant wait for v3!
Jovanx011

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:27 am

Jovanx011 wrote:Question is is possible somehow to play online vs friend who also has this patch, and just wondering are cyberfaces for Partizan going to happend on v3 version because on v2 version Bircevic,Trifunovic,And zagorac only had them and Bircevic left, just wondering, cant wait for v3!

It´s possible with Remote Play Together on Steam. This option allows you to transmit your pc screen to your friend. Where it is only necessary that one of you have the mod installed. I have played several games with friends and it works perfect.
Bicervic left Partizan but I made Dangubic for Estudiantes and now he is playing in Partizan. Anyway for the new cfs, I am following an order of priority where I am remaking cfs for the Euroleague teams and adding new ones (I´m going to post screenshots soon where you will be able to check the jump in quality with respect to the previous cfs). After these ones, I plan to do more cfs for ACB and Eurocup (In this case Partizan). When I release v3 it will be impossible to do all the players (because a single cf is very time consuming) but my idea after v3 is to release regularly smaller updates just with more cfs.
Sooner or later my idea is to have the most CFs for all the teams.
Shuajota

Postby nicopip on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:08 pm

Congratulations for your amazing work :)
PS: I send you a private message ... if you can help me ?
Thanks again !
nicopip

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:04 pm

nicopip wrote:Congratulations for your amazing work :)
PS: I send you a private message ... if you can help me ?
Thanks again !

Thank you, I didn´t receive your pm. If you need something you can write me by mail too: dnaobb@gmail.com
Shuajota

Postby Jovanx011 on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:41 am

Shuajota wrote:
Jovanx011 wrote:Question is is possible somehow to play online vs friend who also has this patch, and just wondering are cyberfaces for Partizan going to happend on v3 version because on v2 version Bircevic,Trifunovic,And zagorac only had them and Bircevic left, just wondering, cant wait for v3!

It´s possible with Remote Play Together on Steam. This option allows you to transmit your pc screen to your friend. Where it is only necessary that one of you have the mod installed. I have played several games with friends and it works perfect.
Bicervic left Partizan but I made Dangubic for Estudiantes and now he is playing in Partizan. Anyway for the new cfs, I am following an order of priority where I am remaking cfs for the Euroleague teams and adding new ones (I´m going to post screenshots soon where you will be able to check the jump in quality with respect to the previous cfs). After these ones, I plan to do more cfs for ACB and Eurocup (In this case Partizan). When I release v3 it will be impossible to do all the players (because a single cf is very time consuming) but my idea after v3 is to release regularly smaller updates just with more cfs.

How are cf's being made and maybe the community can help you gous out including me :D
Jovanx011

Postby Shuajota on Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:11 am

Jovanx011 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

How are cf's being made and maybe the community can help you gous out including me :D

Thanks for your interest. Honestly, I think there are things on cf design that cannot be taught. I have been drawing since I was a kid and I never took drawing classes. There are innate aspects of me that would be difficult for me to teach you, but I could advise you with some tips with a tutorial in the future.
Shuajota

Postby BlazerGun1 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:38 pm

everything is fine but the arenas for FIBA teams and other teams that are not from the Euroleague aren't workin for me ;-;
BlazerGun1

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:41 am

BlazerGun1 wrote:everything is fine but the arenas for FIBA teams and other teams that are not from the Euroleague aren't workin for me ;-;

I´m guessing you didn´t install the hook config or you replace it from a different mod. Because in version 2.0 (Not a final version) I added the Euroleague and FIBA ​​arenas. The ACB and Eurocup arenas were not added yet. Anyway, as I explained in a recent post on my website, v3.0 is a more complete version. I had to completely rebuild the database due to a bug in free agency and now everything is fixed.
I continue to work hard, and I am aware of many failures thanks to your feedback. I'll update you on the progress soon. I recommend that you make sure you have my hook config in the main folder of your NBA 2K20. Perhaps you replaced it with a bubble mod, and that's why they don't appear correctly.
Shuajota

Postby emongnome on Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:33 pm

AWESOME work man! waiting for that v3 release.. sorry if this has been asked before, but does PC Basket 2K20 have a CF ID list?
emongnome

Postby Shuajota on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:58 am

emongnome wrote:AWESOME work man! waiting for that v3 release.. sorry if this has been asked before, but does PC Basket 2K20 have a CF ID list?

Yes, I will release a CFID List with the v3.0 update.
Shuajota

Postby emongnome on Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:06 pm

Many thanks man!
emongnome

Postby Sergiov8 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:23 am

good news about this piece of mod waiting for v3 with more desire than christmas??? :D :fire: :fire:
Sergiov8

Postby Sergiov8 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:43 am

Will be solved in v.3 the problem of duplicate players in free agency and the problem of players appearing invisible as calathes or tornike shengheila? And on the other hand luca vildoza does not appear in baskonia !!
Sergiov8

Postby Shuajota on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:12 am

Sergiov8 wrote:Will be solved in v.3 the problem of duplicate players in free agency and the problem of players appearing invisible as calathes or tornike shengheila? And on the other hand luca vildoza does not appear in baskonia !!

Vildoza, Calathes and Shengelia were fixed one day after the release of v2. I already uploaded the roster to the server. Anyway, If the faces of Calathes and Shengelia are not showing up for you, you can also fix it yourself with 2KTools because you can check their ids with 2KTools from the national teams and assign them to the club players.
The first two versions have been a demo of what we intend to do. The database has been redone from scratch because in v2 the roster was partially corrupted and there was a bug in free agency, so everything will be solved. Likewise, thank you for your feedback.
As for v3, I published a 3 weeks ago an extensive article where I explain all the details of v3: http://www.shuajota.com/2020/11/pcbaske ... te-30.html
I don't have an exact date because this is not a simple roster. Although I do not publish anything, we work on it every day and we progress according to the free time we have. My intention is to finish this v3 at the end of the year, early 2021 and release a complete and definitive version. Where I update it regularly with packs of new faces and roster updates but obviously the bulk of the project is 100% finished.
I'll start showing roster progress next week.
Shuajota

Postby Sergiov8 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:05 am

Shuajota wrote:
Sergiov8 wrote:Will be solved in v.3 the problem of duplicate players in free agency and the problem of players appearing invisible as calathes or tornike shengheila? And on the other hand luca vildoza does not appear in baskonia !!

Vildoza, Calathes and Shengelia were fixed one day after the release of v2. I already uploaded the roster to the server. Anyway, If the faces of Calathes and Shengelia are not showing up for you, you can also fix it yourself with 2KTools because you can check their ids with 2KTools from the national teams and assign them to the club players.
The first two versions have been a demo of what we intend to do. The database has been redone from scratch because in v2 the roster was partially corrupted and there was a bug in free agency, so everything will be solved. Likewise, thank you for your feedback.
As for v3, I published a 3 weeks ago an extensive article where I explain all the details of v3: http://www.shuajota.com/2020/11/pcbaske ... te-30.html
I don't have an exact date because this is not a simple roster. Although I do not publish anything, we work on it every day and we progress according to the free time we have. My intention is to finish this v3 at the end of the year, early 2021 and release a complete and definitive version. Where I update it regularly with packs of new faces and roster updates but obviously the bulk of the project is 100% finished.

Could you pass me the link of the roster, I downloaded it on 09/16 but they kept coming out invisible
Sergiov8

Postby Sergiov8 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:06 am

Shuajota wrote:

Could you pass me the link of the roster, I downloaded it on 09/16 but they kept coming out invisible
Sergiov8

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:08 am

Sergiov8 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

It´s uploaded in 2K server.
Shuajota

Postby Sergiov8 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:38 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Sergiov8 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

My problem is that I do not have internet at home, where I have the game, can't it be from any site other than the 2k server? Thanks
It´s uploaded in 2K server.
Sergiov8

Postby Sergiov8 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:06 pm

there would be no link for offline users?
Sergiov8

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:18 am

played this yesterday. It was pretty fun. Are you guys still working on v3?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Shuajota on Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:43 am

TGsoGood wrote:played this yesterday. It was pretty fun. Are you guys still working on v3?

I´m glad for that! Yes, in fact I am investing many hours in this project every single day. But I haven't shown anything from v3 yet. We are rebuilding the entire database and finishing art work for 75% of the teams.
Also, I am designing improved cyberfaces for each player. The v3 is going to be a completely new experience and something very close to an official product.
Shuajota

Postby Tom_PointGuard on Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:47 pm

Shuajota wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:played this yesterday. It was pretty fun. Are you guys still working on v3?

I´m glad for that! Yes, in fact I am investing many hours in this project every single day. But I haven't shown anything from v3 yet. We are rebuilding the entire database and finishing art work for 75% of the teams.
Also, I am designing improved cyberfaces for each player. The v3 is going to be a completely new experience and something very close to an official product.

Sounds amazing. I love this project and waiting for v3.
I know that you're investing a lot of time in this, and you do it for free, so I appreciate it very much.
I just want to ask - if you can give us an estimated release date. I know you said that it's going to be out by the end of December, is it still realistic or there is some kind of delay?

Again, Thank you for everything you're doing, I am not asking this to hurry you up, just to adapt my expectations :)
Tom_PointGuard

Postby Shuajota on Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:19 pm

Tom_PointGuard wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Sounds amazing. I love this project and waiting for v3.
I know that you're investing a lot of time in this, and you do it for free, so I appreciate it very much.
I just want to ask - if you can give us an estimated release date. I know you said that it's going to be out by the end of December, is it still realistic or there is some kind of delay?

Again, Thank you for everything you're doing, I am not asking this to hurry you up, just to adapt my expectations :)

Thank you, by the end of the year we will have an important part of the project completed but it is not ready to be released yet. I want to make sure that everything is working perfectly and not release something unstable and with bugs, since this version 3 is going to be the closest thing to something official. (Although today the words "official" and "bugs" are quite linked, but you understand me).
Rebuilding the database from scratch has taken us longer than we expected. "The problem" is that depending on our free time we cannot set an exact date.
I haven't shown anything from v3 yet, but next week I'm going to show you some progress. Here we are working on everything, databasE, transactions, contracts, ratings, new uniforms, courts, and I am even redoing each cyberface (simulating a facescan this time). We have basically rebuilt the project again, but thanks to the work done over the past year we will be able to release it sooner rather than later. Also remind you that in this version we are going to include all the teams on the list (143) thus completing all the available slots in NBA 2K20.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:22 am

Merry Christmas everyone!
2020/21 Euroleague Cyberfaces #PCBasket v3.0 First Look
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding