Acessories in MyCareer OFFLINE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Acessories in MyCareer OFFLINE

Postby XarquiZ on Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:40 am

Anyone know how to put acessories in nba 2k21 myCareer offline ? i just want to play mycareer with my mods, nothing to do with park or online, i remember in 2k16, limnono's modifier had a option to copy acessories from any player and put them in your mycareer character, is there a way to do that in 2k21 ? thanks !
XarquiZ

Re: Acessories in MyCareer OFFLINE

Postby XarquiZ on Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:44 am

Btw i am using a mycareer unlocker in order to play nba2k21 offline, i am doing that, to not messing with people in online modes, and play clean with my mods
XarquiZ

Postby jamuel2215 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:01 pm

Sir Xarquiz can u upgrade your player on my career using that mycareer unlocker? I can't upgrade my player. it remains 60 ovr..if you guys have a solution for this please help..
Une Г©valuation de la fonction visuelle Г  des doses jusqu'Г  deux fois la dose maximale travailler avant l'autogreffe rГ©nale.
jamuel2215

Postby jamuel2215 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:02 pm

XarquiZ wrote:Btw i am using a mycareer unlocker in order to play nba2k21 offline, i am doing that, to not messing with people in online modes, and play clean with my mods
Sir Xarquiz can u upgrade your player on my career using that mycareer unlocker? I can't upgrade my player. it remains 60 ovr..if you guys have a solution for this please help..
Une Г©valuation de la fonction visuelle Г  des doses jusqu'Г  deux fois la dose maximale travailler avant l'autogreffe rГ©nale.
jamuel2215

Postby XarquiZ on Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:06 pm

I think you cant, only using cheat engine, and modifying manually. sad :(
XarquiZ

Postby mithrxs on Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:21 am

sus thread ngl
mithrxs

Postby Mahmood on Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:49 am

Agreed with Mith. Can we get this thread closed?
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:44 am

Nah I have seen this tool. It makes mycareer completely offline.

Why not just play myleague with player lock?
Do you guys still get cutscenes?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby XarquiZ on Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:19 am

Its completely offline, with myleague its playable, but without cutscenes and its boring having ccontrol off the entire team and have the ability to put myplayer 99 rs, i wanted to grind, offline lol. but i think that the trainer allow to edit acessories after the prelude, i am going to try that
XarquiZ

Postby Amioran on Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:35 am

XarquiZ wrote:Anyone know how to put acessories in nba 2k21 myCareer offline ? i just want to play mycareer with my mods, nothing to do with park or online, i remember in 2k16, limnono's modifier had a option to copy acessories from any player and put them in your mycareer character, is there a way to do that in 2k21 ? thanks !

You can do it only when in the NBA. You need FLS to edit the player (via the roster menu) and select the accessories you want. Then you must use this table:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vlld72q71 ... LL.CT/file

To enable them. With this table you can also play MC offline if you want to (for example if you are on a internet in consume mode).
Amioran

Postby XarquiZ on Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:48 am

Amioran wrote:
XarquiZ wrote:Anyone know how to put acessories in nba 2k21 myCareer offline ? i just want to play mycareer with my mods, nothing to do with park or online, i remember in 2k16, limnono's modifier had a option to copy acessories from any player and put them in your mycareer character, is there a way to do that in 2k21 ? thanks !

You can do it only when in the NBA. You need FLS to edit the player (via the roster menu) and select the accessories you want. Then you must use this table:

To enable them. With this table you can also play MC offline if you want to (for example if you are on a internet in consume mode).

Ow, i used only fls to enable edit roster mode, but acessories didnt appear, how to enable then with ct, can you guide me ?
XarquiZ

Postby AstolfoCastroMVP94 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:57 am

jamuel2215 wrote:Sir Xarquiz can u upgrade your player on my career using that mycareer unlocker? I can't upgrade my player. it remains 60 ovr..if you guys have a solution for this please help..

bro i want to know the same of you, i also like the grind of getting the perfect overall player in the playthrough
if someone knows how to do that pleasee help...or what tool can we use and also the accesories pleasee :bow:
AstolfoCastroMVP94

Postby Amioran on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:50 am

XarquiZ wrote:
Amioran wrote:

Ow, i used only fls to enable edit roster mode, but acessories didnt appear, how to enable then with ct, can you guide me ?

Simple. You download Cheat Engine. Your first run 2K21, then you run Cheat Engine and you use the magnifing glass button (top left, the one blinking when you first open the program) to select the NBA2K21 executable (that is running in the background). When you have done so you simply open the table given above and select the options you want in that table. Done.
Amioran

Postby Amioran on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:56 am

AstolfoCastroMVP94 wrote:
jamuel2215 wrote:Sir Xarquiz can u upgrade your player on my career using that mycareer unlocker? I can't upgrade my player. it remains 60 ovr..if you guys have a solution for this please help..

bro i want to know the same of you, i also like the grind of getting the perfect overall player in the playthrough
if someone knows how to do that pleasee help...or what tool can we use and also the accesories pleasee :bow:

The overall will not change (you can simulate it using that table, but it is just visual). However you can change all the attributes you want by using FLS. Alternatively you can use this cheat engine table to do the same (however the names of the attributes are in Chinese so you must translate them yourself):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I2GK35 ... VXnhJ/view

I find it much easier to use FLS to modify my player if I want to. If only 2K gave the possibility to users to separate offline from online and give us the possibility to create the players we want we wouldn't need to do all this mess.
Amioran

Postby XarquiZ on Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:28 am

Amioran wrote:
AstolfoCastroMVP94 wrote:

The overall will not change (you can simulate it using that table, but it is just visual). However you can change all the attributes you want by using FLS. Alternatively you can use this cheat engine table to do the same (however the names of the attributes are in Chinese so you must translate them yourself):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I2GK35 ... VXnhJ/view

I find it much easier to use FLS to modify my player if I want to. If only 2K gave the possibility to users to separate offline from online and give us the possibility to create the players we want we wouldn't need to do all this mess.

Thanks so much man, it worked, now i can upgrade my overall, only thing that bothers me now its the overall that stay 60, even with attributes upgraded, do you know how to find that code in cheat engine, to change the 60 overall thing, man you helped me so much, thanks, the game completely change, acessories badge and everything !! THANKS
XarquiZ

Postby Amioran on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:45 am

XarquiZ wrote:Thanks so much man, it worked, now i can upgrade my overall, only thing that bothers me now its the overall that stay 60, even with attributes upgraded, do you know how to find that code in cheat engine, to change the 60 overall thing, man you helped me so much, thanks, the game completely change, acessories badge and everything !! THANKS

Overall it is sadly tied to skill points bought through VC, so there's no way to update it fully, at least for now (in the original 2K20 table you could buy the attributes as if you had VC, but sadly Limnono is not working anymore on it and the full update to the table is still in the works; only some things work as they should). The only thing you can do is to use "Review" in the table I've given to visually appear as a 95 overall, albeit it is just for show (if it worked correctly it would also max your Player depending on the build). Overall means absolutely anything at all anyway. You will have the same minutes if you are 60 as if you are 99 as it is all tied to how well you perform.
Amioran

Postby kojobrew on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:35 am

Can somebody please upload the fls? it seems to have been deleted everywhere i check
kojobrew

Postby Amioran on Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:46 pm

kojobrew wrote:Can somebody please upload the fls? it seems to have been deleted everywhere i check

Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/be2rr2yna ... ar.7z/file

https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/gw4XzhYV/file.html
Amioran

Postby seventyboys on Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:52 pm

The easiest way is to go to the Neighborhood and buy it from the NBA Store.
seventyboys

Postby Scatherr on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:55 pm

My game crashes everytime i open it, error doesnt even show up for me to ignore.

Any help???
Scatherr

Postby miksakv on Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:23 am

Does anyone have an updated FLS? Everytime I select [A+] option the game crashes.
miksakv

Postby luckyyou12 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:46 am

anyone know where the offline mycareer save is stored when unlocked offline? im needing to reinstall windows and was wondering if i could just transfer it over once done.
luckyyou12

Postby poporicon on Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:20 am

XarquiZ wrote:Its completely offline, with myleague its playable, but without cutscenes and its boring having ccontrol off the entire team and have the ability to put myplayer 99 rs, i wanted to grind, offline lol. but i think that the trainer allow to edit acessories after the prelude, i am going to try that

if u are really into step by step grinding thru your attribute I suggest this https://synergy2k.net/ u can emulate game stat into attribute with it. and for completely offline, download 1.04 exe file backup from Shuajota and edit accesories with Fantasy Star Tool 1.2.5. its legit have offline version enabled with STEAM.
poporicon

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding