PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PCBASKET 2K20: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA - UPDATE 2.0 RELEASED!

Postby Lyncaz on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:02 am

First of all, HUGE thanks for your efforts.
Now some things that cought my eye are incorrect line-ups for some teams, and incorrect jersey numbers for some players. :roll: I can't indicare them all, coz I don't know them all, but I noticed a few.
Also some cyberfaces are not quite accurate, so I think I'm gonna replace them from another EUROLEAGUE mod in this forum. Just wish you two joined forces on this mod so usesr would have even better product!
Anyway, i'm still gonna play this mod and ENJOY playing it, so again THANK YOU ALL who contributed on this! :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Lyncaz

Postby bongo88 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:28 am

this mod is amazing. I appreciate the many hours you put into.

thanks for sharing.
bongo88

Postby MrArni on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:34 am

Love finally correct jerseys clothing :)
Last edited by MrArni on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrArni

Postby Jovanx011 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:46 am

Hello, so i downloaded the mod put everything in game and downloaded roster, buy my eurocup teams have phoenix suns jerseys and some of players have faces of old players like gasol etc... idk how to fix this i put everything from that 19 rar files in game.
Jovanx011

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:15 am

Jovanx011 wrote:Hello, so i downloaded the mod put everything in game and downloaded roster, buy my eurocup teams have phoenix suns jerseys and some of players have faces of old players like gasol etc... idk how to fix this i put everything from that 19 rar files in game.

Which Eurocup teams? Because we added only 7 teams with the update 2.0. The rest of the Eurocup teams have the name "Available with Update 3.0" bcs the are not finished yet.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:22 am

Hey guys, here an important note:
I tell you as a summary. In July, a failure appeared on the roster. There was an excess of time-outs during the games. So we had to restructure the roster base and start from scratch. Imagine for a moment how all your work fades to nothing. I have been working on the roster for a whole week without rest to be able to release it on the 15th. The strong point of this update has been the addition of the FIBA ​​teams. It is normal that you find some wrong numbers, some wrong portraits, and audio for some Euroleague, Eurocup and ACB teams. Because really after one-to-one cloning there is work to be done. The good part is that the base is finished. So now we will have more time to perfect the overall roster for the 20-21 season. I'm really enjoying doing this project, and being able to create something new. But there have been problems in the last few months and I wanted you to be able to enjoy my work. Because if it delayed its release, you could not prove what we are doing.
That said, version 3.0 is going to be the most complete of all. And we are going to take care of every detail, without pressure and with a whole year's work carried out as a starting point.
I will inform you of our progress. Thanks for your feedback. Without a doubt we will have the best mod of European teams and FIBA ​​ever created. I promise you.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:34 am

Lyncaz wrote:First of all, HUGE thanks for your efforts.
Now some things that cought my eye are incorrect line-ups for some teams, and incorrect jersey numbers for some players. :roll: I can't indicare them all, coz I don't know them all, but I noticed a few.
Also some cyberfaces are not quite accurate, so I think I'm gonna replace them from another EUROLEAGUE mod in this forum. Just wish you two joined forces on this mod so usesr would have even better product!
Anyway, i'm still gonna play this mod and ENJOY playing it, so again THANK YOU ALL who contributed on this! :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:

Thanks,
Of course, use the ones you prefer. Anyway, there is a big difference between my cfs from a year ago and the new ones. Little by little I am redoing them, like everything in life, this is practice and more practice.
My goal is to simulate a 2K facescan and I think that I am achieving it in my last works, here are some examples:
Shuajota

Postby keibo on Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:06 am

hello and thanks for the release (Y)

Any chance for an upload somewhere else ? the bypass for google drive quota download, doesn't seems to work anymore ....
keibo

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:08 am

keibo wrote:hello and thanks for the release (Y)

Any chance for an upload somewhere else ? the bypass for google drive quota download, doesn't seems to work anymore ....

There is another sever available (Mediafire) just below google drive server. You have the modded files in 19 parts of 700mb.
Shuajota

Postby keibo on Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:24 am

Shuajota wrote:
keibo wrote:hello and thanks for the release (Y)

There is another sever available (Mediafire) just below google drive server. You have the modded files in 19 parts of 700mb.

oops didn't saw it earlier, thanks (Y)
keibo

Postby jaychung3013 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:00 pm

Hi shuajota thank for the great mod and i am steam user but i can not launching the game with your Hook config.txt file did you know why :?:
jaychung3013

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:37 pm

jaychung3013 wrote:Hi shuajota thank for the great mod and i am steam user but i can not launching the game with your Hook config.txt file did you know why :?:

Thanks I appreciate it. The hook configuration is correct. You have to make sure you don't have any old mods installed on your 2K20, for example if you installed a bubble mod, you should delete everything related to that mod. If you can't run the videogame, the problem must be in some external mod that you have previously installed and conflict. So delete everything and do a clean install. Trust me, the mod is tested on the latest version of Steam and works properly.
Shuajota

Postby devilman2049 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:07 pm

Congrats for this very nice mod..Im very happy that, i just able to apply it in natkra All in one retro mod..Everything works perfectly..For those who want to apply this Version 2.0 in Natkra All in one retro mod just also visit here
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109998&hilit=natkra
devilman2049

Postby zhengg2020 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:32 am

jaychung3013 wrote:Hi shuajota thank for the great mod and i am steam user but i can not launching the game with your Hook config.txt file did you know why :?:

replace the keyword ' "name": "Cote D´Ivoire"' to '"name": "Cote D'Ivoire"' in the config.txt
zhengg2020

Postby jaychung3013 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:34 pm

zhengg2020 wrote:

replace the keyword ' "name": "Cote D´Ivoire"' to '"name": "Cote D'Ivoire"' in the config.txt

its work now (Y) !! thank you very much.
jaychung3013

Postby emongnome on Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Much props for this, Shuajota and Team!! i know this was a labor of love, and i appreciate all of your efforts and contributions, not just for this massive project, but for all the work you've done for the 2K PC community throughout the years.. more power, more life!!
emongnome

Postby MrArni on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:45 pm

What about Andrew Goudelock cf? Can you make him?
MrArni

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:10 am

MrArni wrote:What about Andrew Goudelock cf? Can you make him?

He is already in game man. 2187 in Umana Reyer. Actually we included 2k18 cf by 2K. I could make him in a future.
Last edited by Shuajota on Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shuajota

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:02 am

Hey sir, this is impressive work, congratulations on achieving something you've always dreamed of doing and my sincere admiration for your determination to achieve it. We have to talk, seeing what you have done I have a couple of ideas of something I can do and I know you would like to include it. I said, congratulations and thank you for everything you do :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Santicruyff

Postby Jee_Karda on Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:25 am

zhengg2020 wrote:

I had the same problem and it worked, thank you!

Hey Shuajota, I appreciate this great work. There may be some inappropriate ratings for some players in FIBA and Euroleague but because it must be so hard to know every players' attributes, I can not complain about this. It obviously seems this mod took lots of time of you and your friends.
I want to learn if you could tell me what are the changes on NBA teams. I mean, does this mod adds new courts, crowds, dornas etc. for nba teams?
Jee_Karda

Postby Lyncaz on Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:56 am

MrArni wrote:What about Andrew Goudelock cf? Can you make him?

he's allready ingame, cf ID - 2189. :wink:
Lyncaz

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:46 am

congrats for the release, huge & amazing job :applaud:

ps : the main link on the OP is wrong, 404 error.
sticky-fingers

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:12 am

sticky-fingers wrote:congrats for the release, huge & amazing job :applaud:

ps : the main link on the OP is wrong, 404 error.

Thank you! Fixed.
Shuajota

Postby koyote97 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:05 am

Jee_Karda wrote:
There may be some inappropriate ratings for some players in FIBA and Euroleague but because it must be so hard to know every players' attributes, I can not complain about this.

Same thinking here, but it has an "easy" solution that requires a bit of time. You just have to edit the player's badges up to gold or HoF, and their ratings will go up. Obviously, if you are planning on matching against NBA teams, this will be inaccurate, as NBA players are usually better than europeans (better individuals, not better teams, in my opinion); so a possible solution could also be changing the ruling to FIBA settings (10 mins, 5 fouls, no defensive 3 secs).
koyote97

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:36 am

Jee_Karda wrote:
zhengg2020 wrote:

I had the same problem and it worked, thank you!

Hey Shuajota, I appreciate this great work. There may be some inappropriate ratings for some players in FIBA and Euroleague but because it must be so hard to know every players' attributes, I can not complain about this. It obviously seems this mod took lots of time of you and your friends.
I want to learn if you could tell me what are the changes on NBA teams. I mean, does this mod adds new courts, crowds, dornas etc. for nba teams?

Thanks man. I can assure you that we are working very hard on ratings. The same player will not have the same rating in his euroleague team and in his national team. Because normally the role of each player changes. However, ratings are sometimes subjective, number up or number down. For v3.0 I will try to have access to information sheets only suitable for professional scouts. This will help a lot to improve our work. But I am open to hear your impressions to improve.
NBA in this version v2.0 is like the default version of 2K. There are new portraits, some new facescans for Melli, Cancar, Watanabe, etc from 2K21 converted to 2K20, crowd and dornas for NBA teams.
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding