NoobMayCry -2k21 Fox, Stephen A smith, Zion V2 RLSD

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NoobMayCry -2k21 Fox, Stephen A smith, Zion V2 RLSD

Postby NoobMayCry on Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:22 pm

I'll be converting some of my 2k20 mods & making some new mods for 2k21. All of my mods are compatible with default Jerseys. Lastly do not remod any of my works without consent

Scottie Pippen

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/84xd2ep35hcpwaz/file
Last edited by NoobMayCry on Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 91 times in total.
NoobMayCry

Re: NoobMayCry - 2k21

Postby cujomatty on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:46 pm

Im confused how this works? if you place these in the MODS folder than everyone who isn't a 2k20 transfered cyberface is screwed up. So do you use this on the actual cyberface file or something?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby leoniperagnelli on Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:27 pm

I used it too, some links correct them, others remain broken ..
leoniperagnelli

Postby Ramonxu on Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:36 pm

Yes, the classic jerseys are broken for example. And in the new skins it is better not to put it.
Ramonxu

Postby leoniperagnelli on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:40 pm

so how can it be solved? do we have to wait for new uniforms for 2k21?
leoniperagnelli

Postby NoobMayCry on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:15 am

cujomatty wrote:Im confused how this works? if you place these in the MODS folder than everyone who isn't a 2k20 transfered cyberface is screwed up. So do you use this on the actual cyberface file or something?

My plan was to convert jersey and all of the accessories (model+UV) from 2k20 into 2k21, this way you avoid most jersey and accessories tearing. The biggest downside is not compatible with 2k21 default players. Since I've made 400~500mods, 2k21 compatible issue won't affect me much. However the work load is heavy and not many modders willing to do it this way. I guess I'll convert 2k20 mods one at a time then.
NoobMayCry

Postby NoobMayCry on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:18 am

leoniperagnelli wrote:so how can it be solved? do we have to wait for new uniforms for 2k21?

Nevermind this way doesnt really work without majority modders support. Im gonna convert it old way.
NoobMayCry

Postby madskillz327214 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:02 pm

NoobMayCry wrote:
leoniperagnelli wrote:so how can it be solved? do we have to wait for new uniforms for 2k21?

Nevermind this way doesnt really work without majority modders support. Im gonna convert it old way.

i wanted to extract all png files in 2k20 to put it in 2k21 but i cant extract it as i always get failed loading everytime i try to can you help me extract it?
madskillz327214

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:37 pm

madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

i wanted to extract all png files in 2k20 to put it in 2k21 but i cant extract it as i always get failed loading everytime i try to can you help me extract it?

I thought the same, so I was also exporting the facexxxx, I don't know if only with the 2k20 pngxxxx it would work, I was precisely thinking of telling NoobMayCry, since his solution made me think, that exporting all the original 2k20 players to 2K21 Together with his solution of the uniforms, then he would only have to overwrite the facexxxx and pngxxx of the 2k20 waigua folder and from there work as he was working with the 2k20 in the player edition, and surely that of the default 2k21 players Those who will fail the breaks in the equipment would be very few and it would be easier to change that than not to start again from 0, I know it sounds crazy, but I see it possible and by trying nothing is lost. They will tell me what you think
Santicruyff

Postby NoobMayCry on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:50 pm

madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

Use Looyh's Hook tool to extract files from manifest, check your steps if run into any problems.
NoobMayCry

Postby NoobMayCry on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:56 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

I thought the same, so I was also exporting the facexxxx, I don't know if only with the 2k20 pngxxxx it would work, I was precisely thinking of telling NoobMayCry, since his solution made me think, that exporting all the original 2k20 players to 2K21 Together with his solution of the uniforms, then he would only have to overwrite the facexxxx and pngxxx of the 2k20 waigua folder and from there work as he was working with the 2k20 in the player edition, and surely that of the default 2k21 players Those who will fail the breaks in the equipment would be very few and it would be easier to change that than not to start again from 0, I know it sounds crazy, but I see it possible and by trying nothing is lost. They will tell me what you think

happy to see someone on the same page ! It's the fastest way to migrate mods from 2k20 into 2k21. The heavy work load is converting accessories (model + UV) from 2k20, once it is done, most converted players should fit perfect without tearing.
Anyway im done with this plan, gonna stick to 2k20 for now.
NoobMayCry

Postby madskillz327214 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:59 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

we only need png files. can you help me? i tried the tools and always failed to load. ive tried it many times
madskillz327214

Postby madskillz327214 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:01 am

NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

Use Looyh's Hook tool to extract files from manifest, check your steps if run into any problems.

ive tried it hundreds of times. dont know why it always fails to extract. i hope you can help me
madskillz327214

NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

ive tried it hundreds of times. dont know why it always fails to extract. i hope you can help me
madskillz327214

NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

madskillz327214

NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

madskillz327214

NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

madskillz327214

Postby NoobMayCry on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:09 am

madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

Step1. check your Hook tool version make sure it works, cuz Looyh update it few times.
step2. open manifest with Notepad++ and copy the files you needed
step3. paste them in a text file i.e xxxx.text
step4. start hook tool, select english, drag text file into comand window, press Enter
step5. open export folder you should see extracted files
NoobMayCry

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:56 am

NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

Step1. check your Hook tool version make sure it works, cuz Looyh update it few times.
step4. start hook tool, select english, drag text file into comand window, press Enter

All that is perfect, there is only one step left, because it is to export from 2k20 and there the Looyh export tool after setting the language, the next thing is to paste the path where the game is, in which it is not necessary it is only in 2k21, should look in case you are using the wrong game tool. As for what I commented, throughout the day, I will do it and if I can finish it today I will share it here, both results, and the files as a patch to be able to execute it, and I also plan to make a list with the few players that in the end they have rips, by the way, I'm also going to review the classics to see what would be missing. I hope to be lucky, because this would be a great advance this year in the edition.
Santicruyff

Postby madskillz327214 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:20 am

Santicruyff wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:
madskillz327214 wrote:
NoobMayCry wrote:

All that is perfect, there is only one step left, because it is to export from 2k20 and there the Looyh export tool after setting the language, the next thing is to paste the path where the game is, in which it is not necessary it is only in 2k21, should look in case you are using the wrong game tool. As for what I commented, throughout the day, I will do it and if I can finish it today I will share it here, both results, and the files as a patch to be able to execute it, and I also plan to make a list with the few players that in the end they have rips, by the way, I'm also going to review the classics to see what would be missing. I hope to be lucky, because this would be a great advance this year in the edition.

maybe i just have to wait for you to share your work. the 2k20 global works by the way. you just need to paste the net from 2k21 global.
madskillz327214

Postby Santicruyff on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:07 am

Hi guys, I managed to export all the 2k20 pngs, but it takes up a lot of space to share, it is 11 gigabytes, even so I finished uploading them, and if someone wants to try I can pass them private links so that they can do the test, I do not put them public because I think it is something that is still being tested to see if it is feasible and incidentally not to fill the forum with more unnecessary things for now.

I tried it and it is a big change, I verified how many players appeared with their torn uniforms and they do not exceed fifty, but of course, that is not counting the free agency players and retro players who do not have id.

Of the almost fifty that I say, here in this forum thread viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110612, you can see them at the end in a list with which I agree, of which as soon as id can be assigned, the number of players will be considerably reduced, apart from that when exporting from 2k20 , many of that lower list were created already and could also be assigned, so in the end we would be talking about almost twenty-five players who would have their uniforms torn, until they could be created.

I don't know if this is a big mess, but I think it's the fastest and most feasible way until a solution is created for the uniforms, although I don't have much hope that there will be any solution.

The ideal solution would be that the uniformity that NoobMayCry put here could be assigned, only to any player that was exported from 2k20, just as id, arenas and others are assigned, with CE or tools like the ones Looyh does, but I honestly don't know if that could be possible.
Santicruyff

Postby madskillz327214 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:06 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, I managed to export all the 2k20 pngs, but it takes up a lot of space to share, it is 11 gigabytes, even so I finished uploading them, and if someone wants to try I can pass them private links so that they can do the test, I do not put them public because I think it is something that is still being tested to see if it is feasible and incidentally not to fill the forum with more unnecessary things for now.

I tried it and it is a big change, I verified how many players appeared with their torn uniforms and they do not exceed fifty, but of course, that is not counting the free agency players and retro players who do not have id.

Of the almost fifty that I say, here in this forum thread viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110612, you can see them at the end in a list with which I agree, of which as soon as id can be assigned, the number of players will be considerably reduced, apart from that when exporting from 2k20 , many of that lower list were created already and could also be assigned, so in the end we would be talking about almost twenty-five players who would have their uniforms torn, until they could be created.

I don't know if this is a big mess, but I think it's the fastest and most feasible way until a solution is created for the uniforms, although I don't have much hope that there will be any solution.

can you send it to me ? google drive? how about the accessories solution?

The ideal solution would be that the uniformity that NoobMayCry put here could be assigned, only to any player that was exported from 2k20, just as id, arenas and others are assigned, with CE or tools like the ones Looyh does, but I honestly don't know if that could be possible.
madskillz327214

Postby Santicruyff on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:28 am

madskillz327214, I already sent you PM
Santicruyff

Postby NoobMayCry on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, I managed to export all the 2k20 pngs, but it takes up a lot of space to share, it is 11 gigabytes, even so I finished uploading them, and if someone wants to try I can pass them private links so that they can do the test, I do not put them public because I think it is something that is still being tested to see if it is feasible and incidentally not to fill the forum with more unnecessary things for now.

wow you went the extra distance to get it done, very impressive.
NoobMayCry

Postby maumau78 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:08 pm

Does 2k20 classic shorts work too with correct physics?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Next

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding