PPP - Anthony Edwards (2k22 version) converted by kidyhbrid

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PPP - Lamelo dual version released (2 hairstyles)

Postby thanspil on Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:02 pm

Or Theo Maledon ? :bowdown: ?
thanspil

Postby therealgrimmie on Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:20 pm

Here's my in-game screenshot of Lamelo :mrgreen:

"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby therealgrimmie on Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:26 pm

found a bug in his eyes, kinda out of position. Hope you can fix Sir :mrgreen:

"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:29 pm

thanspil wrote:Or Theo Maledon ? :bowdown: ?

I'm focusing on 22' prospects right now since i'm close to starting that season in myleague. BJB has great versions of Howard and Maledon, did you check that out? I wouldn't start from scratch but i'd gladly edit his versions, like body proportions and stuff, with his permission of course.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:11 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:found a bug in his eyes, kinda out of position. Hope you can fix Sir :mrgreen:

[ Image ]

Ah yes, the infamous eye-popping issue. This happens because i had to reduce the headsize substantially, and the only way to fix it, as far as i know, would be to bring the size of his head closer to the default gigantic head 2k gave him. Personally, for me, the occasional eye-popping is not a game-breaker, but the giant head is, so i normally wouldn't even try to fix it, but since i did lots of work on this Melo i'll try something out later, i have an idea what might work.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby thanspil on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:21 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:

I'm focusing on 22' prospects right now since i'm close to starting that season in myleague. BJB has great versions of Howard and Maledon, did you check that out? I wouldn't start from scratch but i'd gladly edit his versions, like body proportions and stuff, with his permission of course.

I have check his but I dont really like them with all those cyberfaces in his class there are some that arent that good like in my opinion both of them :|
thanspil

Postby thanspil on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Like Markus Howard looks like hi is 40 years old or smth in my opinion :lol:
thanspil

Postby therealgrimmie on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:41 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
therealgrimmie wrote:found a bug in his eyes, kinda out of position. Hope you can fix Sir :mrgreen:

[ Image ]

Ah yes, the infamous eye-popping issue. This happens because i had to reduce the headsize substantially, and the only way to fix it, as far as i know, would be to bring the size of his head closer to the default gigantic head 2k gave him. Personally, for me, the occasional eye-popping is not a game-breaker, but the giant head is, so i normally wouldn't even try to fix it, but since i did lots of work on this Melo i'll try something out later, i have an idea what might work.

Please give it a try PPP. Thanks :mrgreen:
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:58 pm

thanspil wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

I have check his but I dont really like them with all those cyberfaces in his class there are some that arent that good like in my opinion both of them :|

well that's a bit harsh lmao, i really don't think Maledon is that bad, haven't tried Howard but really all Maledon needs are some slight adjustments, like with body proportions, since bluejay admittedly doesn't concern himself too much with that. Like i've said, i'd gladly make some adjustments since it's really not a lot of work if he's ok with it.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:09 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

[ Image ]

Please give it a try PPP. Thanks :mrgreen:

So i got great news, i think i actually got it. Please re-download the link and lemme know if it's good now.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby therealgrimmie on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Still has the bug bro :(
Also, there is now a bug in his mouth.

"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:18 pm

thanspil wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

You don’t like it...Theo is one of the best ones in that class. If you don’t think it’s solid than you have no idea what he looks like. Shuajota has an option too but it looks like mrk326’s which looks like Theo so you probably wouldn’t like it either. Same with Howard, a literal 2k facescan essentially.

Admittedly some are better than others but that’s what happens when you drop 60+ faces. I apologize they weren’t all up to your high standards. Thank god im out of the modding game, moronic takes like this could give you an aneurysm.

I don’t mean to derail your thread PPP, you do great work. This forum has just devolved into a lot of recycled content. Way too many people are just taking others content and cleaning it up and releasing it as a “collab”. And then people freak out when it’s released even though somebody else did the heavy lifting. This has nothing to do with me, the faces in my class are released by people way more talented than me. There are so many incredible modders that have moved on because this forum insists on praising C+ content, while immaculate work by others went unnoticed.

Sorry, my rant is over and I’m taking a massive hiatus from the forums but I just really think priorities have shifted this year more than most. So much more copycat content than previous years. Best of luck with the ‘22 prospects PPP, excited to see what you do.

Edit:

I’ll just give you the benefit of the doubt an assumed you never actually looked into those faces and went the easy route of just begging PPP to make them. I’m not saying they’re perfect but if you don’t think they’re pretty damn close, you don’t know those players.

Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:35 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:Still has the bug bro :(
Also, there is now a bug in his mouth.

[ Image ]

Shit, i was convinced i got it, i didn't see any bugs when i tested it in game, albeit it was only for one possession... will just have to bring back the old version then, sorry, no way to fix the bug without making his head into the gigantic 2k version...
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:52 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
thanspil wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

You don’t like it...Theo is one of the best ones in that class. If you don’t think it’s solid than you have no idea what he looks like. Shuajota has an option too but it looks like mrk326’s which looks like Theo so you probably wouldn’t like it either. Same with Howard, a literal 2k facescan essentially.

Admittedly some are better than others but that’s what happens when you drop 60+ faces. I apologize they weren’t all up to your high standards. Thank god im out of the modding game, moronic takes like this could give you an aneurysm.

I don’t mean to derail your thread PPP, you do great work. This forum has just devolved into a lot of recycled content. Way too many people are just taking others content and cleaning it up and releasing it as a “collab”. And then people freak out when it’s released even though somebody else did the heavy lifting. This has nothing to do with me, the faces in my class are released by people way more talented than me. There are so many incredible modders that have moved on because this forum insists on praising C+ content, while immaculate work by others went unnoticed.

Sorry, my rant is over and I’m taking a massive hiatus from the forums but I just really think priorities have shifted this year more than most. So much more copycat content than previous years. Best of luck with the ‘22 prospects PPP, excited to see what you do.

Edit:

I’ll just give you the benefit of the doubt an assumed you never actually looked into those faces and went the easy route of just begging PPP to make them. I’m not saying they’re perfect but if you don’t think they’re pretty damn close, you don’t know those players.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

I've never really cared about recycled work and stuff like that, i mean it's just a game at the end of the day, but yeah, i can see how most modders wouldn't like it, so i won't touch any of your CFs. As for Maledon, it truly is one of the best ones in your class, especially the facial texture is spot on, i'm using him in myleague and haven't had any complaints. Good luck with all your future endeavors during your hiatus, the community will be at a loss, but i can see how the whole situation upset you.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby TheoSpil on Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:19 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
thanspil wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Edit:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

1. I have sseen your whole draft class faces and I know how they both look in real life :|
2. I am Sorry if I offended you your draft is really good and it is the one that I am using.... Am sorry :(
TheoSpil

Postby TheoSpil on Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:52 am

And I am gonna stop requesting.. from the 2 times I have request smth both of them have been rejected like that :|
TheoSpil

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:07 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:I've never really cared about recycled work and stuff like that, i mean it's just a game at the end of the day, but yeah, i can see how most modders wouldn't like it, so i won't touch any of your CFs. As for Maledon, it truly is one of the best ones in your class, especially the facial texture is spot on, i'm using him in myleague and haven't had any complaints. Good luck with all your future endeavors during your hiatus, the community will be at a loss, but i can see how the whole situation upset you.

I mean it’s not my work but I still want to defend the creators cuz they work damn hard on this stuff. Of all the faces to go after, Howard and Maledon would not be it. Those were two of the best that mrk326 produced.

Anyways can’t wait to use your ‘22 prospects. Excellent job as always man. Congrats on the outstanding 2020 and all the progress you made. You’re on top of the game right now.
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:49 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:I've never really cared about recycled work and stuff like that, i mean it's just a game at the end of the day, but yeah, i can see how most modders wouldn't like it, so i won't touch any of your CFs. As for Maledon, it truly is one of the best ones in your class, especially the facial texture is spot on, i'm using him in myleague and haven't had any complaints. Good luck with all your future endeavors during your hiatus, the community will be at a loss, but i can see how the whole situation upset you.

I mean it’s not my work but I still want to defend the creators cuz they work damn hard on this stuff. Of all the faces to go after, Howard and Maledon would not be it. Those were two of the best that mrk326 produced.

Anyways can’t wait to use your ‘22 prospects. Excellent job as always man. Congrats on the outstanding 2020 and all the progress you made. You’re on top of the game right now.

Thanks man, i appreciate it!
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:52 am

TheoSpil wrote:And I am gonna stop requesting.. from the 2 times I have request smth both of them have been rejected like that :|

Mate we're not some request machines, personally i only do requests if it's by multiple people, or if the person wishes to donate some money to a charity of their choosing. Otherwise i make prospects mostly using my own personal logic, and right now those are 22' prospects. Lastly, i would've made Howard and Maledon long time ago if there weren't already 2 perfectly good CFs of them by bjb and shuajota.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby TheoSpil on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:02 am

Ok, I don't know aguess you are right
TheoSpil

Postby 2K20MODSPC20xx on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:47 am

PettyPaulPierce, Can i request A Princepal Singh He's the last one missing on THe Ignite Team
https://www.deccanherald.com/sites/dh/f ... 022668.jpg
https://scontent.fmnl4-6.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5F76C4CF
2K20MODSPC20xx

Postby thanspil on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:53 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
TheoSpil wrote:And I am gonna stop requesting.. from the 2 times I have request smth both of them have been rejected like that :|

Mate we're not some request machines, personally i only do requests if it's by multiple people, or if the person wishes to donate some money to a charity of their choosing. Otherwise i make prospects mostly using my own personal logic, and right now those are 22' prospects. Lastly, i would've made Howard and Maledon long time ago if there weren't already 2 perfectly good CFs of them by bjb and shuajota.

I am sorry bro :(
thanspil

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:48 am

thanspil wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

I am sorry bro :(

There's nothing to apologize for lmao we're just talking
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:57 am

2K20MODSPC20xx wrote:PettyPaulPierce, Can i request A Princepal Singh He's the last one missing on THe Ignite Team

If enough people request it, sure, altho i've never heard of that prospect or the ignite team :D
PettyPaulPierce

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:16 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
2K20MODSPC20xx wrote:PettyPaulPierce, Can i request A Princepal Singh He's the last one missing on THe Ignite Team

If enough people request it, sure, altho i've never heard of that prospect or the ignite team :D

That’s the G League team of prospects they made. The one Jalen Green was headlining. They just announced the name yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/therookiew ... ogram/amp/
bluejaybrandon

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding