The Bubble Mod 3.0.6 (Added Utah Jazz)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.6 (Added Utah Jazz)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:27 am

WUSUI wrote:I like your bubble mod very much, don’t know if there is any change on the sidelines? For example, the substitute players are sitting separately, and the staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZ26xGasfM

I have no idea how hokupguy managed to do that. I've been messaging him to see if there's a way we can combine our work. He redid everything from scratch and was able to make a bunch of changes that I don't know how to do. If there's a way to implement my dorna wall system with what he's accomplished, it would be amazing. The animations on the big walls would have to go in order to accomplish this though, so I don't know if he's willing to do that.

I'm holding off on updates for now though until I have a clear path forward.
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90

Postby WULABAHA on Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:12 pm

natkra90 wrote:
WUSUI wrote:I like your bubble mod very much, don’t know if there is any change on the sidelines? For example, the substitute players are sitting separately, and the staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZ26xGasfM

I have no idea how hokupguy managed to do that. I've been messaging him to see if there's a way we can combine our work. He redid everything from scratch and was able to make a bunch of changes that I don't know how to do. If there's a way to implement my dorna wall system with what he's accomplished, it would be amazing. The animations on the big walls would have to go in order to accomplish this though, so I don't know if he's willing to do that.

I'm holding off on updates for now though until I have a clear path forward.

Thank you for bringing such a good mod. I hope your cooperation will come soon. It will be a very amazing bubble mod. Looking forward to it
WULABAHA

Postby deionr829 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:57 pm

nat i need your updates man lol
deionr829

Postby jk31 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:33 am

natkra90 wrote:
jk31 wrote:Using the template for the bubble mod court, I created courts for the Indiana Pacers and the Philadelphia 76ers including their team logos and their sponsor that were used during their last "home" games in the bubble.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Credits of course to the creators of this great mod!!!

Indiana Pacers Bubble Court for The Bubble Mod
Philadelphia 76ers Bubble Court for The Bubble Mod

To use them, simply drop the file into the "waigua" folder and then edit the "config.txt" inside the "NBA2k_hook" folder.
First, go to "76ers" and change the following line:
"f000.iff": "NBA BLM Court.iff", -> "f000.iff": "NBA BLM Court_sixers.iff",

then go to "Pacers" and do the same:
"f000.iff": "NBA BLM Court.iff", -> "f000.iff": "NBA BLM Court_pacers.iff",

PS: Does anyone know, why the sixers court is so dark?!

This is great. Thank you! Would you mind if I included your courts in the mod on a future update?

I think the court is dark because of the floor lightmap.

s000_floor_lightmap.iff is probably the cuprit. Let's see if the Pacer's lightmap fixes the issue. I attached it to this post. Just throw in the waigua folder.

Sure, feel free to include it! :)

Thanks for the tip with the lightmap!
jk31

Postby zondac12 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:19 am

nat... until u add the trailblazers, i use martoluthor virtual crowd template panel with my team additions seen in game highlights. :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]
zondac12

Postby bigE819 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:34 am

What is up with the player's stamina ratings in the playoff roster? they're all in the 50s and 60s.
bigE819

Postby jcblas026 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:53 am

zondac12 wrote:nat... until u add the trailblazers, i use martoluthor virtual crowd template panel with my team additions seen in game highlights. :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]

Bro how did you manage to add a portland ledwall behind the big led wall would you mind sharing it?
jcblas026

Postby jk31 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:32 pm

bigE819 wrote:What is up with the player's stamina ratings? they're all in the 50s and 60s.

What the fuck is wrong with you? This thread is not about a roster and why did you post that countless times?!
jk31

Postby thisisme on Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:05 pm

zondac12 wrote:nat... until u add the trailblazers, i use martoluthor virtual crowd template panel with my team additions seen in game highlights. :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]

Whoa, how did you get that camera angle?
thisisme

Postby chronoxiong on Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:57 pm

This has nothing to do with modding but the game won't let me do the starting lineup that the Spurs have been using all Bubble games long. Meaning, it wont let me start Murray, White, Derozan, Walker, Poetl together. It keeps saying the lineup is not legal or something like that. And this lineup has been working for the Spurs. They are still in the Playoff race. Unreal.
chronoxiong

Postby zondac12 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:41 am

jcblas026 wrote:

phpBB [video]

Bro how did you manage to add a portland ledwall behind the big led wall would you mind sharing it?

sure, this is version 2.0. you just have to place these 3 files into a selected dornas.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qj7um3n3l ... d.zip/file

phpBB [video]

oh btw, i'm using nat's playoffs dornas.
zondac12

Postby GoatGod on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:38 am

chronoxiong wrote:This has nothing to do with modding but the game won't let me do the starting lineup that the Spurs have been using all Bubble games long. Meaning, it wont let me start Murray, White, Derozan, Walker, Poetl together. It keeps saying the lineup is not legal or something like that. And this lineup has been working for the Spurs. They are still in the Playoff race. Unreal.

lineup is illegal? which screen are you getting this on?

can you show a screenshot by chance?
GoatGod

Postby chronoxiong on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:22 am

GoatGod wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:This has nothing to do with modding but the game won't let me do the starting lineup that the Spurs have been using all Bubble games long. Meaning, it wont let me start Murray, White, Derozan, Walker, Poetl together. It keeps saying the lineup is not legal or something like that. And this lineup has been working for the Spurs. They are still in the Playoff race. Unreal.

The Rotations lineup management screen. I removed Aldridge first which worked. But if I remove Lyles out of the rotation and insert Derozan as the PF, the game will say it is an illegal lineup or something like that. And that I have to manually fix it or let the CPU fix it. I tried to insert Rudy Gay as the PF and then game still says that there is an illegal lineup in the roster and that it needs to be fixed. I haven't tried this in the Play Now screen. Because it wont be accurate anyways since Lyles and/or Aldridge will still active in the roster.
chronoxiong

Postby jcblas026 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:15 pm

zondac12 wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:

phpBB [video]

sure, this is version 2.0. you just have to place these 3 files into a selected dornas.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qj7um3n3l ... d.zip/file

phpBB [video]

oh btw, i'm using nat's playoffs dornas.

thanks man appreciate it, noted!
btw whats the 3 selected dornas of blazers where will i put this 3 files?
jcblas026

Postby ksmiz on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:25 pm

to anyone wondering how hokupguy moved players/media/cameraguys around off on the side of the arena I have posted info about a way to move these people here in his thread
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110359&p=2019448#p2019448

should be helpful info to help make a bubble mod more realistic
ksmiz

Postby GoatGod on Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:28 am

chronoxiong wrote:
GoatGod wrote:

The Rotations lineup management screen. I removed Aldridge first which worked. But if I remove Lyles out of the rotation and insert Derozan as the PF, the game will say it is an illegal lineup or something like that. And that I have to manually fix it or let the CPU fix it. I tried to insert Rudy Gay as the PF and then game still says that there is an illegal lineup in the roster and that it needs to be fixed. I haven't tried this in the Play Now screen. Because it wont be accurate anyways since Lyles and/or Aldridge will still active in the roster.

sounds like you dont have some minutes allocated? or a g-league player might have slid into the lineup?
GoatGod

Postby deionr829 on Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:38 am

hey nat would there be anymore updates to this mod or is it done?
deionr829

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:27 am

:D progress BUBBLE COURT LIGHTING

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
User Discord :arrow: DEIBYS2KMOD#1430
PC :arrow: I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby natkra90 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:52 am

Hey guys,
Just wanted to give an update.

I've had a lot of things happen to me personally and professionally these last two weeks, and unfortunately will be needing to take a step back from modding. It's gotten to the point where doing this is not really enjoyable for me right now because of added responsibilities. I will still be frequenting the forum and doing things here and there, but will not be putting the same amount of dedication into these projects for the near future.

I feel like I'm leaving the bubble mod in good hands with hokupguy making advancements far beyond what we see in this iteration, so I'm very pleased to see the progression continue. Maybe after he gets done with his version, I can integrate the wall dornas as a variant if things calm down for me, and he's cool with it. We'll see how things go.

As for the All-In-One Retro mod, if anyone wants to take over the project or make official additions, please message me, and we can try to move things forward.

Thank you to everyone who has helped make these projects what they are.
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90

Postby WULABAHA on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:52 pm

natkra90 wrote:Hey guys,

I've had a lot of things happen to me personally and professionally these last two weeks, and unfortunately will be needing to take a step back from modding. It's gotten to the point where doing this is not really enjoyable for me right now because of added responsibilities. I will still be frequenting the forum and doing things here and there, but will not be putting the same amount of dedication into these projects for the near future.

I feel like I'm leaving the bubble mod in good hands with hokupguy making advancements far beyond what we see in this iteration, so I'm very pleased to see the progression continue. Maybe after he gets done with his version, I can integrate the wall dornas as a variant if things calm down for me, and he's cool with it. We'll see how things go.

As for the All-In-One Retro mod, if anyone wants to take over the project or make official additions, please message me, and we can try to move things forward.

Anyway, brother, thank you for your mod, you have made a lot of people feel realistic in the game! Life is first, I wish you all the best and wait for your return
WULABAHA

Postby WULABAHA on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Anyway, brother, thank you for your mod, you have made a lot of people feel realistic in the game! Life is first, I wish you all the best and wait for your return
WULABAHA

Postby emongnome on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:12 am

Dude thank you so much for your great work! If it weren't for you (and other modders like DaInfamousNY, bluejaybrandon, PPP, etc.) I wouldn't have even moved on to playing NBA 2K20 (was playing 2K19 for damn near 2 years). Real life always takes precedence --- that's ALWAYS the priority. hope to see more of your work in the future, more power to ya!
emongnome

Postby emongnome on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:12 am

Dude thank you so much for your great work! If it weren't for you (and other modders like DaInfamousNY, bluejaybrandon, PPP, etc.) I wouldn't have even moved on to playing NBA 2K20 (was playing 2K19 for damn near 2 years). Real life always takes precedence --- that's ALWAYS the priority. hope to see more of your work in the future, more power to ya!
emongnome

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:45 am

excellent work, and was very kind in answering each of the questions

TO DOWNLOAD GO TO THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION BUBBLE COURT LIGHTING V1
phpBB [video]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
User Discord :arrow: DEIBYS2KMOD#1430
PC :arrow: I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby martoluthor on Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:59 am

thank you so much for your efforts!
martoluthor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding