MyTEAM 2K20

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Re: MyTEAM 2K20

Postby RayRay_953 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:39 am

It's a good thing that I had a bunch of spare Myteam points!
RayRay_953

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:41 am

That's spectacular as well.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby chaodck on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:46 am

Andrew wrote:When you've got Michael Frazier as the 13th man, you know it's a hell of a squad! ;)

In all seriousness, that's an amazing lineup. Good job grinding, and some enviable luck with pack pulls as well!

Cheers Andrew!

RayRay_953 wrote:It's a good thing that I had a bunch of spare Myteam points!
[ Image ]

Wow, that's amazing mate. I wanted to go get Kareem and Scottie, but they are way too expensive and I decided to better go for direct buys of LeBron and Giannis. I've still got around 750k MT, so I might go for Kareem as I only need to get Webber and Lewis. But also, GOAT C's are my most stacked position haha. Scottie would be amazing, I might end up selling Kawhi and get Scottie, shifting Giannis to the bench.
chaodck

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:02 am

Might be my final 92 Dream team update of the year

Thunder Shaq

Postby RayRay_953 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:17 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:Might be my final 92 Dream team update of the year

[ Image ]

Love it! A quick tip that I could share is to spend the rest of your tokens on the Lights Out packs in the token rewards market. Quick sell the shoes, duplicates and players (except for Diamond Durant and PD Stojakovic) with that much tokens and you should be able to make about 50k. I've seen GOAT Jordan and GOAT Magic in the BIN range on PC, so you should be able to afford those guys after ripping those packs.

chaodck wrote:Wow, that's amazing mate. I wanted to go get Kareem and Scottie, but they are way too expensive and I decided to better go for direct buys of LeBron and Giannis. I've still got around 750k MT, so I might go for Kareem as I only need to get Webber and Lewis. But also, GOAT C's are my most stacked position haha. Scottie would be amazing, I might end up selling Kawhi and get Scottie, shifting Giannis to the bench.

Go for it! Takeover Pippen gets a huge upgrade when paired up with GOAT Jordan, as he also gets a 99 in everything and 69 Hall of Fame badges. Love running them together; it makes the offense a living nightmare for the opposition :twisted:
RayRay_953

Postby chaodck on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:52 am

RayRay_953 wrote:
chaodck wrote:Wow, that's amazing mate. I wanted to go get Kareem and Scottie, but they are way too expensive and I decided to better go for direct buys of LeBron and Giannis. I've still got around 750k MT, so I might go for Kareem as I only need to get Webber and Lewis. But also, GOAT C's are my most stacked position haha. Scottie would be amazing, I might end up selling Kawhi and get Scottie, shifting Giannis to the bench.

Go for it! Takeover Pippen gets a huge upgrade when paired up with GOAT Jordan, as he also gets a 99 in everything and 69 Hall of Fame badges. Love running them together; it makes the offense a living nightmare for the opposition :twisted:

Yeah, bought all the cards except for the pink diamonds and Giannis as I'll need to spend a bit of time trying to get them at a reasonable cost.
chaodck

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Since I got the 750 Tokens on PC with the GOAT-TOKENS Locker Code, I took Shakeandbake's advice, and used them to buy a bunch of Lights Out packs so that I could sell their contents for MT, and do a little shopping on the Auction House. Managed to snag a GOAT MJ, and a few other cards that appealed. Here are a few of my lineups as it stands with NBA 2K21 almost upon us.

All Best Cards

Give or take a few that were similarly rated, and would've made for a less balanced lineup.

Legends

Kobe Bryant

(For the Kobe challenges; all former teammates)

Default Lineup

Evolution

Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20