All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.6 (7/25)

Postby SluggySports on Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:37 am

I noticed Dwight Howard's young cyberface is also used in the 2k default roster instead of his current ......just wanted to point it out
SluggySports

Postby natkra90 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:11 am

kryptonking wrote:I came across another floor in the 90s mod that is incorrect. Timberwolves home court just shows a completely gray floor.

Thank you. Here is the fix. Apparently the reference file is case sensitive in the configs. Didn't know that because everything's been lower case.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:12 am

iamsluggy wrote:I noticed Dwight Howard's young cyberface is also used in the 2k default roster instead of his current ......just wanted to point it out

Thank you. Will get that corrected on the next update. (Y)

natkra90

Postby kryptonking on Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:57 am

natkra90 wrote:
kryptonking wrote:I came across another floor in the 90s mod that is incorrect. Timberwolves home court just shows a completely gray floor.

Thank you. Here is the fix. Apparently the reference file is case sensitive in the configs. Didn't know that because everything's been lower case.

Thanks. The floor is no longer gray, but I'm getting the current floor instead of the 90s version. If I change "F1000.iff": "1990 Timberwolves.iff" to "f027.iff": "1990 Timberwolves.iff" then it gives me the correct floor. My waigua folder doesn't seem to have an F1000.iff file.
kryptonking

Postby natkra90 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:15 am

kryptonking wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

Thanks. The floor is no longer gray, but I'm getting the current floor instead of the 90s version. If I change "F1000.iff": "1990 Timberwolves.iff" to "f027.iff": "1990 Timberwolves.iff" then it gives me the correct floor. My waigua folder doesn't seem to have an F1000.iff file.

Looks like I didn't have the latest update to the roster. Thank you for the info. Really helpful. (Y)

natkra90

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.7 (8/1)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:06 pm

Upload is finally done!

natkra90

Postby SluggySports on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:59 pm

Paul George and I believe Russell Westbrook younger cyberfaces are being used for the current roster (default)
SluggySports

Postby natkra90 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:00 am

iamsluggy wrote:Paul George and I believe Russell Westbrook younger cyberfaces are being used for the current roster (default)

Thanks for the heads up. I'll work on getting that corrected for the next update.

natkra90

Postby WhatAUsernameIHave on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:30 am

If this was already asked I'm sorry but whenever I try to start a MyLeague with Thunder Shaq's 1996-1997 roster, the Sixers, Bucks, Pacers, and Suns don't have their logos. I don't really know what I need to do because I'm still somewhat new to 2k modding. Also, a good amount of players don't have portraits. Everything should be installed properly so I'm just a bit lost
WhatAUsernameIHave

Postby natkra90 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 am

WhatAUsernameIHave wrote:If this was already asked I'm sorry but whenever I try to start a MyLeague with Thunder Shaq's 1996-1997 roster, the Sixers, Bucks, Pacers, and Suns don't have their logos. I don't really know what I need to do because I'm still somewhat new to 2k modding. Also, a good amount of players don't have portraits. Everything should be installed properly so I'm just a bit lost

You need to be connected to the internet for the logos and portraits to load. We don't have them in the mod pack because they would interfere with other mods.

natkra90

Postby WhatAUsernameIHave on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:58 am

natkra90 wrote:
WhatAUsernameIHave wrote:If this was already asked I'm sorry but whenever I try to start a MyLeague with Thunder Shaq's 1996-1997 roster, the Sixers, Bucks, Pacers, and Suns don't have their logos. I don't really know what I need to do because I'm still somewhat new to 2k modding. Also, a good amount of players don't have portraits. Everything should be installed properly so I'm just a bit lost

You need to be connected to the internet for the logos and portraits to load. We don't have them in the mod pack because they would interfere with other mods.

I'm connected to the internet, I've tried downloading the roster from 2kShare and using it, then just selecting the roster from 2kShare in the MyLeague selection menu
WhatAUsernameIHave

Postby natkra90 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:45 am

WhatAUsernameIHave wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

I'm connected to the internet, I've tried downloading the roster from 2kShare and using it, then just selecting the roster from 2kShare in the MyLeague selection menu

That's odd. I don't know why it's not working for you. Have you tried those teams with the '97 roster in Play Now? Just curious if maybe that's the mode they load in.

natkra90

Postby thomasoffline on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:31 pm

How do you get the cyberface files in the specific roster folders within waigua to work? For example, the young dwight howard face isn't working for me anymore after the patch. I have it updated 1.07; put his files in the '2010' folder and updated the config files. Hiss face still shows current Howard for 2010 and Ultimate roster.

I have other cyberface files within other years that I want to use, but they don't seem to work when i put them in the specific roster folders within waigua.
thomasoffline

Postby natkra90 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 pm

thomasoffline wrote:How do you get the cyberface files in the specific roster folders within waigua to work? For example, the young dwight howard face isn't working for me anymore after the patch. I have it updated 1.07; put his files in the '2010' folder and updated the config files. Hiss face still shows current Howard for 2010 and Ultimate roster.

I have other cyberface files within other years that I want to use, but they don't seem to work when i put them in the specific roster folders within waigua.

You should have the following in "waigua/2010" folder with the latest update:

face1150.iff
png1150.iff
png1150_facialhair_01.iff
png1150_facialhair_01_tangentspace.iff

The config file for the 2010 mod is in "*game folder*/config/2010"

These are the lines that make the change:

Code: Select all
                "face1150.iff": "2010/face1150.iff",
                "png1150.iff": "2010/png1150.iff",
                "png1150_facialhair_01.iff": "2010/png1150_facialhair_01.iff",
                "png1150_facialhair_01_tangentspace.iff": "2010/png1150_facialhair_01_tangentspace.iff",

Keep in mind that the config goes off of the home team, so this needs to be under every team not just the Magic for when they are the away team.

With default roster mod on Thunder Shaq's 2010 Roster:

With 2010 mod on Thunder Shaq's 2010 Roster:

natkra90

Postby mjalltheway_90 on Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:09 am

natkra90 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

That's odd. I don't know why it's not working for you. Have you tried those teams with the '97 roster in Play Now? Just curious if maybe that's the mode they load in.

I am having this same issue. I am using the nba 2k20 tool to change logos as well with 90s logos of my own but they wont show up in the game. Not in Myleague or play now. A real bummer. Anybody can help with this?? Thanks!
mjalltheway_90

Postby chapter256 on Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:17 pm

Hey, I'm having an issue with the mod. I've downloaded all of the rosters from 2K Share, installed the 89-90 offline roster, and moved all of the files from your mod into the 2K game folder. I also ran the two batch files that it says to run and then delete. I've done this exact process three times, and every time i've done this and loaded one of the options from the launcher, the uniforms for every team are always the current uniforms. I know for a fact that this happens with the 96-97 roster and the PTSports retro roster. For example, for the 04-05 Sonics on the PTSports roster, the only uniform options they have are the current thunder unis. Some of the current logos for teams such as the Bucks and the Mavericks still show up when attempting to run the 96-97 roster as well. Besides this, the scoreboards, menu screens, cyberfaces, and courts all work perfectly. Is there an easy solution for this?
chapter256

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:32 pm

iFahad81 wrote:Hi again,

i've noticed that the one of the referees is hidden, the ball just float. i've noticed this in default, thunder retro ultimate and 2k1 rosters.
i play using press camera.

This is also happening to me a while ago, and I have verified that no face of the referees was in my waigua folder, I do not know what it is, because it happens to me in any mod or fast match, it is a bit random when it happens, but not know how to fix it already bothers :roll:
Santicruyff

Postby natkra90 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:35 am

mjalltheway_90 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

I am having this same issue. I am using the nba 2k20 tool to change logos as well with 90s logos of my own but they wont show up in the game. Not in Myleague or play now. A real bummer. Anybody can help with this?? Thanks!

Ok. What I can do is utilize 2K_Hook to at least have them show up in games for those who are missing them. This method will not work for menus though.

Unfortunately, I had some personal tie me up this week, so won't be able to drop an update this weekend. Will shoot for next weekend.

natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:37 am

chapter256 wrote:Hey, I'm having an issue with the mod. I've downloaded all of the rosters from 2K Share, installed the 89-90 offline roster, and moved all of the files from your mod into the 2K game folder. I also ran the two batch files that it says to run and then delete. I've done this exact process three times, and every time i've done this and loaded one of the options from the launcher, the uniforms for every team are always the current uniforms. I know for a fact that this happens with the 96-97 roster and the PTSports retro roster. For example, for the 04-05 Sonics on the PTSports roster, the only uniform options they have are the current thunder unis. Some of the current logos for teams such as the Bucks and the Mavericks still show up when attempting to run the 96-97 roster as well. Besides this, the scoreboards, menu screens, cyberfaces, and courts all work perfectly. Is there an easy solution for this?

The uniform file is different for in menu and in game. Are they not showing up in the actual gameplay?

natkra90

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:40 am

Santicruyff wrote:
iFahad81 wrote:Hi again,

i've noticed that the one of the referees is hidden, the ball just float. i've noticed this in default, thunder retro ultimate and 2k1 rosters.
i play using press camera.

This is also happening to me a while ago, and I have verified that no face of the referees was in my waigua folder, I do not know what it is, because it happens to me in any mod or fast match, it is a bit random when it happens, but not know how to fix it already bothers :roll:

Really odd. I have never seen that. Does it happen if you rename your waigua folder?

natkra90

Postby SmokeMJ on Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:42 pm

Hi. First of all I would like to thank the author for this beautiful mod! Second is the question: What do batch correction files do well? Only I find that batch file named "corrections" delete young Dwight Howard from '2010' folder. Can I ignore this files? Why should I use them?
SmokeMJ

Postby SluggySports on Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:39 am

2k2 roster...Stromile Swift on the Memphis Grizzles has a white face
SluggySports

Postby mjalltheway_90 on Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:57 am

Does anybody out there have the 1997 phoenix suns logo by chance to drop into waigua? Thanks! :)
mjalltheway_90

Postby SmokeMJ on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:16 pm

iamsluggy wrote:2k2 roster...Stromile Swift on the Memphis Grizzles has a white face

NBAHooK will swap his face in the game, 4537 ID is LaFrentz and I dont know why author swap it, RMJH4's roosters are perspective, but need to working on it, some things are done strangely
SmokeMJ

Postby Miiraki on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:43 pm

Hey there, new to this mod and have a few questions.

I started a myleague in 1989-90, and was running the program to hopefully change the logos and whatnot every year.
I got to 1990-91 & 1991-92 where a few teams had logo and jersey changes, and they didn't change. The scoreboards did seemingly however. (On a side note, changing the jersey's and stuff by downloading it from 2K share, removes the scoreboards for those teams I did change.) Am I doing something wrong? I've not downloaded all the rosters if that makes any difference.

Another note, the 1989-90 Jazz had the Charlotte Bobcats logo, and the Clippers jerseys had no numbers/names.
Miiraki

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding