The Bubble Mod 3.0.6 (Added Utah Jazz)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby monja on Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:50 pm

Really excellent work natkra90! I love everything you've been doing man and it shows how much the community appreciates your work! Keep it up my man! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Consider supporting my work by donating here:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/mnjpata ... le.x=en_US
monja

Postby Jendrix29 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:39 pm

Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

nba.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jendrix29

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:24 am

I have a suggestion, or an idea, you already tell me that you use the resources of the same court, I explain you cannot grab these panels to place them on the LED screens, since these panels are dynamic :cheeky:

working on bubble lighting

is it possible to make this edit place this shadow in the area of ​​the board? :cheeky:

or you can make still images on the led panels of the local team, on the floor panels advertising of the local team :cheeky:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
User Discord :arrow: DEIBYS2KMOD#1430
PC :arrow: I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480
DEIBYS2KMOD

Re: 2020 Playoffs Mod (1.0.4 - Bubble Stadium Is Up!)

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:48 am

natkra90 wrote:
MrArni wrote:
natkra90 wrote:Just released a lower quality version of the stadium with the new update. See if that solves your issue.

Baskets are good now as well thanks to zondac12.

Yeah, that solved this issue. Thanks man.
P.S. You added other stanchion but backboard colors remains the same. There should be white frame around the glass.

Good to hear that resolved the framerate issue.

Here's a comparison for the backboards. You're saying I should brighten the squares? Right now they're set to 90% white. I can put it at 100% or maybe something in between.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

realistic basket color enhancements

details solved

just download and place in the file "s Whole New Game" thanks to martoluthor for the help

download/file.php?mode=view&id=22388
DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby martoluthor on Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:35 am

i need some help here...
martoluthor

Postby GoatGod on Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:11 am

Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

yes, i had the same thing happen to me at first.

i had to take out all other court and realism mods i had in. make sure you got everything because they will conflict each other like this.
GoatGod

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:13 am

GoatGod wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

yes, i had the same thing happen to me at first.

i had to take out all other court and realism mods i had in. make sure you got everything because they will conflict each other like this.

Hi! I removed all the files that are Modded and Realism files in my folder, still, this happens. I don't know what to do anymore.. Any other ideas? I would really appreciate it. thank you!
Jendrix29

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 am

martoluthor wrote:i need some help here...
[ Image ]

I am looking for the dds, when I have it I send it to you to change the color to black I think it is the best

DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:54 am

[ Image ]

you have to edit his court_season.dds file in his floor.iff that he includes. if you put your own floor.iff with the bubble arena, you will have that glitched effect.
InFaMouS ny

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:57 am

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:10 am

DEIBYS wrote:
I have a suggestion, or an idea, you already tell me that you use the resources of the same court, I explain you cannot grab these panels to place them on the LED screens, since these panels are dynamic :cheeky:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

working on bubble lighting

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

is it possible to make this edit place this shadow in the area of ​​the board? :cheeky:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

or you can make still images on the led panels of the local team, on the floor panels advertising of the local team :cheeky:
[ Image ]

Yeah, would like to utilize a scoreabord, but the game is not friendly to that. The scoreboards actually disappear when you point the camera in a different directions, so if I moved them down to the location they would need to be at, they would effectively become invisible. Also, it's part of the arena.scne file which means I would have to remodel the entire stadium. Don't know I'm up for that.

The dornas, on the other hand are part of items.SCNE which means I can take from another stadium like we did with the basket (came from 76ers). Plus, I'll be able to change the aspect ratio without stretching the image incorrectly as long as the dds is scaled the same way since most of the panels use different textures.

natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:13 am

DEIBYS wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
MrArni wrote:
natkra90 wrote:Just released a lower quality version of the stadium with the new update. See if that solves your issue.

P.S. You added other stanchion but backboard colors remains the same. There should be white frame around the glass.

Here's a comparison for the backboards. You're saying I should brighten the squares? Right now they're set to 90% white. I can put it at 100% or maybe something in between.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

details solved
[ Image ]

just download and place in the file "s Whole New Game" thanks to martoluthor for the help

Thanks for the color enhancement, I'm going to import your changes into the high quality texture and put it out there with the next update.

natkra90

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:29 am

natkra90 wrote:

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.

Good day sir!

Tried this one too. LOL. Did everything I can and copied it all over again, but still, same thing happens. I don't know what's wrong with my game. I'll try to re-download the game as a last resort. sad
Jendrix29

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:37 am

[ Image ]

natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:57 am

Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

[ Image ]

nba.png

Good day sir!

Tried this one too. LOL. Did everything I can and copied it all over again, but still, same thing happens. I don't know what's wrong with my game. I'll try to re-download the game as a last resort. sad

Did you try the low quality version? That's really odd. Also, just curious, what version of windows are you running. Wondering if it may be a compression method that's being used.

natkra90

Postby yeltrah123 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:59 am

Are all of the stuff we had to do by placing files in .if have to be done or is it already done in v1.0.5 latest version?
yeltrah123

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:20 am

natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

[ Image ]

nba.png

Good day sir!

Did you try the low quality version? That's really odd. Also, just curious, what version of windows are you running. Wondering if it may be a compression method that's being used.

Tried both high quality and low quality. Both are the same. I don't know what's causing it.

I'm running on Windows 10 Pro. Hope this gets resolved. I admire your work. Thank you!
Jendrix29

Postby martoluthor on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:30 am

i was refering to the light brown carpet! thank you....
martoluthor

Postby yeltrah123 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am

Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

[ Image ]

nba.png

Good day sir!

Tried both high quality and low quality. Both are the same. I don't know what's causing it.

I'm running on Windows 10 Pro. Hope this gets resolved. I admire your work. Thank you!

what issue are you facing?
yeltrah123

Postby martoluthor on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:39 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:
[ Image ]

you have to edit his court_season.dds file in his floor.iff that he includes. if you put your own floor.iff with the bubble arena, you will have that glitched effect.

thank you!
martoluthor

Postby GoatGod on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:09 pm

Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

[ Image ]

nba.png

Good day sir!

make sure when you re-install the mod, you replace all files, even if you already have them, use the versions from the mod download. this may help.
GoatGod

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:22 pm

GoatGod wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

[ Image ]

nba.png

Good day sir!

make sure when you re-install the mod, you replace all files, even if you already have them, use the versions from the mod download. this may help.

I did replace everything and downloaded the versions on the first page.. The high quality and low quality, same things happens. I'll try it again later.
Jendrix29

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:47 pm

natkra90 wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
MrArni wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

details solved
[ Image ]

Thanks for the color enhancement, I'm going to import your changes into the high quality texture and put it out there with the next update.

thanks buddy, I hope your final version of the mods, to apply realistic lighting I hope it is to everyone's liking

DEIBYS2KMOD

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Hi guys!

Still having the same problem. I'm out of options! Does the MOD only works on cracked 2k20?

Tried downloading the MOD again, copied and pasted it on my NBA 2k20 folder, still this happens.

nba.png
Jendrix29

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Jendrix29 wrote:Hi guys!

Still having the same problem. I'm out of options! Does the MOD only works on cracked 2k20?

Tried downloading the MOD again, copied and pasted it on my NBA 2k20 folder, still this happens.

[ Image ]

nba.png

This mod is only supported for legal versions of the game. At this point, the game is only $10, so anyone who can afford a PC should be able to pay $10 to get a legit copy.

https://gocdkeys.com/en/buy-nba-2k20-pc-cd-key

Assuming you have a legal copy, I really don't know what else to tell you. You tried the Lower Quality download as well?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0m70gump ... 29.7z/file

natkra90

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding