Sbug Mods : Nba 2021 Draft Class (Release v2) //Jalen Duren//Dj Wagner//& more

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Sbug Mods : Nba 2021 Draft Class (Release v2) //Jalen Duren//Dj Wagner//& more

Postby Superbug on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:59 pm

Hey guys i'm going to be posting Cyberfaces, Draft classes, collabs, and more. Hope you guys enjoy the stuff I release.

2021 Draft Class Update 2.0

Hey guys i've been gone for a while have been busy with some outside stuff i'll be coming back now and then.

But anyways here's the new update A lot of changes. Overall updates will be listed below, tendencies and animations have also been tweaked for most of the prospects. Also the long awaited offline version is being released and will be down below. Cade by Pettypaulpierce (I added the hair and changed body model), Luka Garza by Bluejaybrandon (changed body model).

Cade Cunningham has been Updated with his new look and 81 overall

Isaiah Jackson Has been updated and is now a 76 overall

Luka Garza has been added Bluejaybrandon Cyberface body Changed by me and is a 77 overall.

Jalen Green and Brandon Boston have now become 80 overalls.

Evan Mobley Scottie Barnes and Jalen Johnson are now 79 overalls.

Johnathan Kuminga and Jalen Suggs are now 78 overalls.

Ziaire williams is a 77 Overall.

Josh Christopher is a 74 Overall.

Scottie Barnes is now a PG/SF.

Dl link for Cade, Isaiah, and Luka : http://www.mediafire.com/file/m1iweua8l ... t.rar/file

Dl link for draft offline version : http://www.mediafire.com/file/aaddpmv0f ... s.rar/file

Dl link for mods : http://www.mediafire.com/file/4atireo46 ... g.zip/file

Pettypaulpierce forum : viewtopic.php?t=109534

Bluejaybrandon 2020 draft class forum : viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108550&hilit=2020+draft+class

Nba 2021 Draft class Release v1

Who did your 2021 players get drafted by. Here are some key matchups.

Hey guys so i moved to my new location and have been working on a 2021 draft class using cyberfaces made my multiple creators on this website like pettypaulpierce and losjosh. Also would like to thank infamousNY for some ideas on what sigs to use. But since I mostly play myleague I already had a draft class I made for personal use and have decided to release it soon so that everyone could have a draft class already set up with all these incredible cyberfaces. I will say I have edited the majority of the body's to fit what I thought was more accurate to the players in real life if you prefer the original or the other versions the creators have released feel free to download them separately from the respective creators forums which will be linked below. If anyone would like to help me with the draft feel free to pm me or comment down below.

NBA 2021 Official Draft Release (modded) v1 by Superbug

so here it's the release for the 2021 draft its not 100% filled with prospects but I filled it up as much as i could tendencies accessories and signatures done by me with a lot of help from Da infamousny since most of his animations were pretty spot on just changed up some and made some for prospects who didn't have any animations so here's his yt channel be sure to check him out https://www.youtube.com/user/1261D. i'd like to thank Pettypaulpierce and losjosh for their amazing work on the prospects i'd like to also thank Da infamousny again for most sigs being from his videos. Prospects that will be added next update so far that I know of at the moment are Caleb Murphey, Amar sylva, and Caleb love. Many updates to come planning on updating the prospects as they enter their college year / pro year. Devin Vassell has been removed since he will be a 2020 draft class prospect.

Here's the modded folder needed for the draft to work all that you need to do is add it in your waigua folder : http://www.mediafire.com/file/4atireo46 ... g.zip/file

Cyberface ID list : Here is the Cyberface ID List will be update everytime a new prospect face gets added.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Draft name : Nba 2021 Draft by superbug

Steam username : ThepurpleMamba

Ratings

Top 5 Prospects

Check out these guys forums thanks again for letting me use your prospects.

Pettypaulpierce : viewtopic.php?f=254&t=110445
Losjosh : viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109728

NUMBER 1

The number 1 player of the 2021 draft. Guard out of Oklahoma state university, Cade Cunningham. Cade Cunningham is trending up and is an early favorite to go no.1 overall in the 2021 NBA Draft. Cade is an incredible playmaker and his play is very reminiscent of that of ben simmons who is pass first big guard who is a lockdown defender. If cade becomes the scorer people predict then he has a very good chance at becoming someone like luka. I don't believe he'll be anywhere near the scorer luka is but i could see him being a triple double machine like him with similar vision and height. as a floor I feel his floor is already high being a guard somewhat like a rookie jason kid or a young shaun livingston.

(Quick Analysis)
As a big guard he’s able to control the pace of the game and is a very polished prospect for his age, showing maturity beyond his years. His court vision and decision making are elite and he’s got the handles and strength to get to his spots and manipulate the defense.
He’s not the most bouncy prospect you’ll ever see but he can play above the rim and has the strength to finish through contact. He’s got broad shoulders, good length with a nearly 7-0 wingspan and a solid NBA frame.
Cade is adept at scoring in the lane, from mid range and can hit the three point shot. He plays like a smaller version of Ben Simmons, with excellent court vision, change of pace and body control, but he’s a much better shooter than Simmons. He’s got great body control, change of direction and elite BBIQ.
He’s at his best breaking defenders down off the dribble and finding teammates and he’s got a knack for scoring in the lane. He’s lethal in pick and roll situations and just knows how to manipulate the defense.
Cade is the ideal position-less basketball player who can play on or off the ball and guard 1-3.
Seems to have a fear of finishing with contact but has the strength to easily do it, seems like maybe he's being smart and doesn't want to risk the chance of injury but can be a problem if he doesnt attack the basket as much as he should since his shot isn't advanced enough to only rely on that.

What do you guys think of cade will he be the number 1 pick? or would you rather go for team need?

NUMBER 2

The number 2 player of the 2021 draft. Guard out of the nba's new G-league program, Jalen Green. Jalen Green is an elite, 5 star player who projects as one of the top prospects in the 2021 draft class. He’s a dynamic 2-guard who is a great slasher and has a natural feel for scoring the ball. Reminds me a lot of a dwyane wade mixed with clyde drexler, his play style is very similar to both these players.

(Quick Analysis)
Green has ideal size for the SG position thanks to his wingspan and height of 6'5 he also should continue to grow into his frame. He’s got good length and a quick, wiry body.
Green has a quick first step and plays with good rhythm and change of speed, allowing him to blow by defenders and get to the cup. He elevates well and is a creative finisher. He already shows a good ability to finish through contact and will continue to improve in this regard has he adds weight and strength. He’s an aggressive slasher who can really explode the rim and also has a nice runner which he uses to score over length.
He sees the floor well and knows when to move the ball. Has some point guard skills and is much more than just a scorer.
Keeps the defense honest with his outside shooting and has a deadly step back J. Is becoming a knock down three point shooter.
A solid defender and rebounder who plays a complete game. Has all the tools to develop into a big time defender thanks to his length, size and athletic ability.
Needs to become a consistent 3 point shooter to be considered a threat outside the paint in the next level.
Takes very bad unnecessary difficult shots sometimes.

What do you guys think of Jalen's potential?

NUMBER 3

Here's the top 3. The number 3 player of the 2021 draft. Forward out of the nba's new G-league program, Jonathan kuminga. Jonathan Kuminga is an elite level athlete and emerging star who has decided to forgo college in favor of the G League route.He’s a surefire lottery pick in 2021, with top 5 potential. Playstyle similar to that of a Jaylen Brown and rookie year jaylen seems like a good floor for kuminga.

(Quick Analysis)
Kuminga is the type of athlete that only comes a long every few years. He’s absolutely explosive off the floor and makes the rim look like a play-thing. He’s got a rock solid frame with elite quick-twitch athleticism.
His skill level is fairly advanced as well (but not yet polished), showing flashes of a really nice outside shot making and open court ball handling ability. At 6-8 and with that athleticism it’s really hard to guard him on the perimeter or block his shot. You have to respect his blow-by ability and so he’s able to find room to get his mid range or 3pt shot.
As his skill level develops and catches up to his athleticism, watch out! Kuminga could be a household name in a few years. He’s got the type of raw athleticism and strength that sets him apart from other prospects and is reminiscent of past high draft pick Shawn Marion but with more natural strength than Marion.
Kuminga is at his best when he puts his head down and goes to the basket, blowing by or overpowering defenders. At this point he’s more of a straight-line driver and isn’t the most creative ball-handler but considering his age he’s well on his way to developing his wing skills.
Isn’t yet a consistent 3pt shooter
Has to develop his feel for the game and making his teammates better
Quick on his feet when defending but seems to lack motivation on the defensive end and would rather go for flashy plays like blocks instead of staying on his man.
Needs to develop his ball handling and get more creative with his drives, since he won’t be able to overpower NBA defenders as much.

What do you guys think of Kuminga's potential? He'll be the one of the youngest player in his draft class after reclassifying giving him room for improvement in his game.

NUMBER 4

The number 4 player of the 2021 draft. Guard out of Kentucky, Brandon Boston Jr. Brandon Boston Jr. is one of the smoothest scorers to come along since Brandon Ingram, and he’s built in the same mold. Boston has great handles, which allows him to get anywhere he wants on the court and his jump shot is a thing of beauty. He’s got great size for a shooting guard at 6'7 to 6'8 and lots of length with a 6'10 to 7'0 wingspan.

(Quick Analysis)
Great work ethic with an inner dog which make his potential stand out even more.
His ability to break defenders down with the dribble is a thing of beauty. He’s got handles like a point guard and a lot of shake n bake moves. He can cross the defender over or use a quick behind the back dribble to change directions and blow by his man.
His shooting release is as smooth as it gets and he’s a truly special three point shooter.
Boston is still very thin and lacking strength but this won’t be a problem for long, as he’s likely to fill out his frame over the next couple of years. He holds his own on the defensive end and gives good effort and has a winning attitude.
It’s hard to imagine a scenario where Brandon isn’t a 20ppg scorer in the league in a few years.
Boston is a natural scorer who has similar size frame and moveset of a player like tracy mcgrady (Has yet to prove this in a more physical league like professional play or college but the potential is there).
Great athlete. Can make incredibly tough shots.
Deep Range makes most of his 3's at nba level in high school games.
Either could be a boom or bust player similar to how malik monk was but seems to lean more towards all-star potential thanks to his work ethic and mentality.

What do you guys think of Boston's potential ? Is his new rise up the boards not warranted, or is his visible work ethic / drive enough for you to believe in his potential?

NUMBER 5

Here it's the top 5, The number 5 player of the 2021 draft. Forward out of USC, Evan Mobley. A fast, agile big man with an advanced skill set. Mobley is a coordinated athlete with great length and a lot of upside. He’s got a skinny frame and will have to get a lot stronger but shows a lot of promise and the potential to be a top 5-10 pick. Has a similar frame and skill set as rookie year Chris Bosh, and has the upside to be a Lamarcus Aldridge type scorer.

(Quick Analysis)
Has length and size to go along with excellent coordination
Mobley has an advanced offensive game for young PF/C with a smooth shooting stroke and good range
Can handle the ball in the open court and shows signs of developing some small forward skills
Can make plays in transition, showing good hands and a nice touch around the rim
An above the rim player who looks to dunk everything in close
Has great timing as a shot blocker, allowing the offensive player to jump first and playing with great positioning
Has quick reflexes and good defensive instincts
Rebounds both ends of the floor and does a good job of crashing the offensive glass
High IQ on the floor
Has shown a rapid rate of improvement and has a ton more upside
Is still very skinny and lacks strength and power
Doesn’t have a frame that is likely to add a ton of weight and will probably always be more of a finesse player than a true power player

What do you guys think of Mobley's potential ? Star or is his frame too weak to be effective?

NUMBER 6

The number 6 player of the 2021 draft. Forward out of Florida State, Scottie Barnes.6’8 versatile forward, Good length with a 7’2 wingspan and 9’0 standing reach. Big hands, Good frame and plays physical. Uses size advantage well Plays with high energy. Quick off the ground and finishes above the rim, Can dribble and drive with either hand. Big strides and overs a lot of ground on drives is an Efficient scorer. Scottie is one of those players who can do it all. He is listed as a small forward but he’s got the size to defend in the paint and the skills to initiate the offense. He’s a competitor who gives great effort and plays the game right with a lot of energy.

(Quick Analysis)
Physical profile: length, strength, positional size and powerful build
Competes on every possession and makes a lot of hustle plays
Has a great feel for the game and flashes point guard skills
Has an advanced understanding of the nuances of the game – impressive for such a young player
Gets out in transition well – can fill in the wing or lead the fast break
Defensive versatility
Has enough strength to bang in the paint and uses his length to compete for rebounds
Very agile and quick for a big forward
Has quick hands and feet and can really defend in space – can lock down smaller players on the perimeter and can pick up full court
Still working on his outside shot and needs to get more consistent from the FT line

What do you guys think of Scottie's potential as a point-forward ?

NUMBER 7

The number 7 player of the 2021 draft. forward out of Duke University, Jalen Johnson. Johnson is a versatile player who can play on or off the ball and has legit point guard skills in a 6-8 frame. He excels at initiating the fast break and finding teammates and is a true quarterback of the offense. His length and athleticism allow him to defend multiple positions. He projects as a one and done lottery pick for Duke. I've Seen lots of comparisons comparing jalen to a paul pierce sort of player but i feel his skill set is much closer to a john Collins / Blake Griffin type of player, especially if he ends up developing his shot even more he'll be a great high energy player to any team in need of a good wing / big man. (potential to play pf)

(Quick Analysis)
A player who makes good reads and is a skilled passer
Has excellent speed and overall athleticism – plays above the rim with ease
Has decent shooting form but is inconsistent. Could take some time to develop this aspect of his game.
Can get his own shot off the dribble using his slick ball handling, step back and fade away moves
Has a smooth mid range game and a soft touch around the basket
Crashes the boards well and can rip and run
Has good length for a perimeter defender and can really lock down his man
Defends at the rim well for a wing/guard
Is an overall versatile player on both ends of the floor

What do you think of Jalen Johnson's game will he be the future Star forward for your team?

NUMBER 8

Here is the Number 8 player of the 2021 draft class. Back up forward out of Real Madrid, Usman Garuba. Usman is a strong, mobile and graceful athlete who measures at a 6'8 NBA frame with a 7'2 wingspan. He's currently the top international prospect for the 2021 draft and only 18 years old.

He’s a high energy guy who runs the floor hard, sets good screens and brings a lot of energy on defense. He’s a smart defender and great rebounder who knows when to leave his feet and how to play with proper position. He plays with good awareness and is a good help defender and weak-side shot blocker.

His offensive game is mostly dunks and layups. He does a good job in the pick and roll and cuts hard to the basket. The rest of his offensive game is a work in progress but he shows flashes of ball handling, passing and perimeter shooting.

What do you think of usman will you pick him up for your team? Will he make an impact in the nba like he does in real madrid?

NUMBER 9

Now here is Number 9 on the top 9 Rookies of the 2021 draft class. forward out of Stanford University, Ziaire Williams. Ziaire is an elite level wing in the Paul George, Rudy Gay mold.

He’s a big 6'8 wing who is making big strides in his game. He’s got all the tools to develop into a high level NBA player including good size for position, excellent length and fluid athleticism.

He’s quick to get above the rim, making it look easy and he flies up and down the court. He’s got big upside and a lot of versatility as a defender thanks to his long arms, agility and good instincts.

He’s not a polished offensive prospect but he’s showing a lot of good signs. His ball handling is becoming a strength and he’s quick with the ball and able to get to his spots. He can shoot it moving to the left or right and has a nice compact and smooth jumper. He gets decent elevation on his jumper, although a bit low on the release. At this point he’s a more than capable 3pt shooter and projects as a high level NBA marksman.

Ziaire is a high energy defender who is a nightmare on the full court press and very disruptive in the passing lanes. His length, quick first step and great anticipation on defense leads to lots of steals and deflections.

Check out pettypaulpierce and losjosh below and make sure to give their forums a lot of love for letting me use their work for this draft.
pettypaulpierce: viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109534
LosJosh: viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109728

Jalen Duren by Superbug

Height: 6'9
Weight: 220 lbs
School: Montverde Academy
[center]Link :https://www.mediafire.com/file/4foilnbopoydg24/Jalen_Duren_by_Superbug.rar/file

Dajuan Wagner Jr by Superbug & Pettypaulpierce

Height: 6'3
Weight: 165 lbs
School: Camden
[center]Link :https://www.mediafire.com/file/5gxt1uu7ntwkvmn/Dj_Wagner_by_Superbug_and_Pettypaulpierce.rar/file

Adrian Griffin Jr by Superbug & losjosh

Height: 6'6
Weight: 197 lbs
School: Archbishop Stepinac
College: Duke

Link :https://www.mediafire.com/file/jpvktyv0384nydl/Adrian_Griffen_jr_by_superbug_%26_losjosh.rar/file

Losjosh's forum link be sure to check him out : https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109728

Rookie LEBRON JAMES Arteezy model used as base

Height: 6'8
School: St. Vincent St. Mary High School
Team: Cleveland Cavaliers

Link :https://www.mediafire.com/file/og0luhpl0ugelbv/Young_lebron_james.rar/file

Link :https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=11485

Mikey williams by losjosh edited by me new model and sharpened graphics on the face.
Losjosh's forum link be sure to check him out : https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109728

MIKEY WILLIAMS

Height: 6'3
Weight: 180 lbs
School: San Ysidro High School

Link :https://www.mediafire.com/file/u00mul7y4367uf7/Mikey_Williams_by_Superbug_%26_Losjosh.rar/file

Losjosh's forum link be sure to check him out : viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109728
Last edited by Superbug on Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:22 am, edited 63 times in total.

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

Re: Sbug Mods : Mikey Williams Body/face update (by LosJosh) // Cyberface & more

Postby Superbug on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Here's some more previews

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

Superbug

Re: Sbug Mods : Mikey Williams(by LosJosh) Body/face update by me //Cyberface & more

Postby Superbug on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:35 pm

Give me some suggestions on what you guys would like to see and I’ll try my best to deliver I’m still learning so can’t promise the best results for now.

Superbug

Re: Sbug Mods : Mikey Williams(by LosJosh) Body/face update by me //Cyberface & more

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:12 pm

Looks good
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:19 pm

Very nice tweaks mate
Rimbaud82

Postby Superbug on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:42 am

TGsoGood wrote:Looks good

Thanks man this is one of my first remodels I’ve made, going to try to release some more stuff soon.

Superbug

Postby Superbug on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:51 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Very nice tweaks mate

Thank you! I thought since it’s been a while since losjosh made that Mikey it would be nice to update it a bit I’m sure if he updated it the face texture would’ve been even better since he’s improved so much. but I’m pretty happy with how the model turned out I thinks it looks pretty accurate to Mikey himself.

Superbug

Postby Superbug on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Rookie LEBRON JAMES (preview) using arteezy model

Superbug

Re: Sbug Mods : Rookie Lebron James (Previews) //Mikey Williams//Cyberfaces & more

Postby Superbug on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Superbug wrote:
Rookie LEBRON JAMES (preview) using arteezy model

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
Update changed tattoos and will be adding his rookie year goatee

Superbug

Re: Sbug Mods : Rookie Lebron James (Previews) //Mikey Williams//Cyberfaces & more

Postby janwick on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:06 pm

can you make young lebron's hair like this it would be cool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
janwick

Postby Superbug on Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:06 am

janwick wrote:can you make young lebron's hair like this it would be cool

His hair is already pretty similar to that it’s just maybe half an inch shorter. I might move it though because I feel like his forehead is too small even though it was smaller his rookie year than it’s now but it still wasn’t as small as I have it i think, but if I do that you’ll probably be able to notice the longer hair he has better. I’ll see it how it looks.

Superbug

Postby janwick on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Superbug wrote:
janwick wrote:can you make young lebron's hair like this it would be cool

His hair is already pretty similar to that it’s just maybe half an inch shorter. I might move it though because I feel like his forehead is too small even though it was smaller his rookie year than it’s now but it still wasn’t as small as I have it i think, but if I do that you’ll probably be able to notice the longer hair he has better. I’ll see it how it looks.

thanks!
janwick

Re: Sbug Mods : Rookie Lebron James (RELEASE) //Mikey Williams//Cyberfaces & more

Postby Superbug on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:49 am

Lebron James release!

Link :https://www.mediafire.com/file/og0luhpl0ugelbv/Young_lebron_james.rar/file

Last edited by Superbug on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superbug

Re: Sbug Mods : Rookie Lebron James (RELEASE) //Mikey Williams//Cyberfaces & more

Postby Superbug on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:50 am

Superbug wrote:Lebron James release!

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
The high school jerseys are from Tgsogoods fictional high school roster on pc make sure to check it out to use rookie lebron in those jerseys.

Superbug

Postby Superbug on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:29 pm

Hey guys sorry made a mistake and forgot to add mikey williams hair to the cyberface, sorry about that noticed it after watching tgsogoods video haha. but the link is fixed now hope you guys enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u00mul7y ... h.rar/file

Superbug

Postby janwick on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:35 pm

is there a chance to make bron's hair higher a little bit so it looks like the one i sent earlier? just askin
janwick

Postby Superbug on Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:41 am

janwick wrote:is there a chance to make bron's hair higher a little bit so it looks like the one i sent earlier? just askin
I’ll see what I can do. but this is really just a young LeBron James / rookie LeBron and LeBron was around the start of his peak at the time of the picture.

Superbug

Postby janwick on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:07 pm

Superbug wrote:
janwick wrote:is there a chance to make bron's hair higher a little bit so it looks like the one i sent earlier? just askin
I’ll see what I can do. but this is really just a young LeBron James / rookie LeBron and LeBron was around the start of his peak at the time of the picture.

okay thanks!
janwick

Re: Sbug Mods : Adrian Griffin Jr (RELEASE)//Rookie Lebron//Mikey Williams//& more

Postby Superbug on Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:12 am

Adrian Griffin Jr by Superbug & losjosh

Height: 6'6
School: Archbishop Stepinac
College: Duke

Link :https://www.mediafire.com/file/jpvktyv0384nydl/Adrian_Griffen_jr_by_superbug_%26_losjosh.rar/file

Superbug

Re: Sbug Mods : Adrian Griffin Jr (RELEASE)//Rookie Lebron//Mikey Williams//& more

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:22 am

Excellent work on AJ guys :fire: :fire: :fire:
Rimbaud82

Postby Superbug on Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:32 am

Here's some more pictures of adrian in game.

Superbug

Postby Superbug on Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:33 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Excellent work on AJ guys :fire: :fire: :fire:

Thanks for the support if you have anymore suggestions feel free to ask and will most likely attempt to make it.

Superbug

Postby Superbug on Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:31 am

Hey guys so here’s some upcoming projects I’m planning to create / release soon a new Mikey Williams, dj Wagner(collab) , Victor wembanyama ,dj steward and rookie year kawhi if you have any suggestions feel free to send them here.

Superbug

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:33 am

Superbug wrote:Hey guys so here’s some upcoming projects I’m planning to create / release soon a new Mikey Williams, dj Wagner(collab) , Victor wembanyama ,dj steward and rookie year kawhi if you have any suggestions feel free to send them here.

:100: :100: :100:

Sounds great lad
Rimbaud82

Postby Superbug on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:50 am

Here a preview of me and pettypaulpierce's Dj wagner collab first version.

Superbug

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding