All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby SluggySports on Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:11 am

natkra90 wrote:Most rosters on 2K share will work. You can search by the roster year. The only reason they shouldn't work is if they're not altering the default teams to create their roster. So if they're swapping out the All-Time teams or something else it would be problematic, but most will follow the same format. I only officially support the ones on NLSC, but I do take requests.

Which roster are you using for the 2010 Thunder? I have it going with Thunder Shaq's 2010 roster, but it could be that a different roster references the court differently.
[ Image ]

iamsluggy wrote:Also, when I play with the 2010 thunder, their floor still isn't showing

I just realized I forgot the 2010 courts in the patch! It's in the Standalone download. What I'm going to do is update the current patch to include the courts and release another patch with the courts only.

Will the correct jerseys be set if I download different rosters per year from 2kshare as well? Also, outside the ones already mentioned in the mod, which rosters are you using for some of the other seasons?
SluggySports

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:58 am

iamsluggy wrote:
natkra90 wrote:Most rosters on 2K share will work. You can search by the roster year. The only reason they shouldn't work is if they're not altering the default teams to create their roster. So if they're swapping out the All-Time teams or something else it would be problematic, but most will follow the same format. I only officially support the ones on NLSC, but I do take requests.

Which roster are you using for the 2010 Thunder? I have it going with Thunder Shaq's 2010 roster, but it could be that a different roster references the court differently.
[ Image ]

iamsluggy wrote:Also, when I play with the 2010 thunder, their floor still isn't showing

I just realized I forgot the 2010 courts in the patch! It's in the Standalone download. What I'm going to do is update the current patch to include the courts and release another patch with the courts only.

Will the correct jerseys be set if I download different rosters per year from 2kshare as well? Also, outside the ones already mentioned in the mod, which rosters are you using for some of the other seasons?

That all depends on the roster creator. You can always select the jerseys before going in game if it's incorrect.
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90

Postby monja on Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:59 pm

Just want to stop by and say that this is some fantastic work done congratulations dude, and everyone involved with the 2k modding community this year for helping make this happen. I can't wait to finish downloading and test this out.
Consider supporting my work by donating here:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/mnjpata ... le.x=en_US
monja

Postby jabo on Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:41 am

@natkra90 can you add the Slamdunk mods by EGS?
jabo

Postby iFahad81 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:32 am

Wow... this is the best ever mod for 2K20... no thanks is enough to you natkra90

gone through it and loved it all.

i have some questions

- Do players have the same faceid in these versions. e.g. i have downloaded other two versions of LeBron and wanted to use them. likewise Russell Westbrook.

no overwrite will happens to other newly assigned face?

- is there a Faceid List to added faces?

- Which folder is for the default roster as i have many faces and miniface pics and wanted to install?
iFahad81

Postby natkra90 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:47 am

monja wrote:Just want to stop by and say that this is some fantastic work done congratulations dude, and everyone involved with the 2k modding community this year for helping make this happen. I can't wait to finish downloading and test this out.

Appreciate the congrats! :)

natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:49 am

jabo wrote:@natkra90 can you add the Slamdunk mods by EGS?

Yeah. I can add support for the mod like the College and Summer League. I'll see if I can get it on the next update this weekend.

natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:36 am

iFahad81 wrote:Wow... this is the best ever mod for 2K20... no thanks is enough to you natkra90

i have some questions

- Do players have the same faceid in these versions. e.g. i have downloaded other two versions of LeBron and wanted to use them. likewise Russell Westbrook.

- Which folder is for the default roster as i have many faces and miniface pics and wanted to install?

Thanks iFahad81
There's no faceid list like the old UBR. The face ID just depends on the actual roster, but can be changed with the configs.

This is done purposely because I didn't want to have to disrupt any original roster and keep things compatible with updates.

I'll use Lebron as the example since you mentioned him. Lebron's faceid is 1013 by default, but a roster or config could change that.

As an example of a roster changing the faceid, Thunder Shaq's ultimate retro roster has different faces assigned to Lebron on different teams.

45930 - Early Cavaliers
4593 - '09, '10 Cavaliers
1013 - '11 Heat
10130 - '13 Heat

NBA2K20 Tools can be used to gather this info.

Every version of the mod also has its own config, so we can make face1013.iff refer to 2010/face1013.iff if we want a different face for the 2010 mod specifically without touching the roster itself. Each mod's configs are found in their own folders within the config folder.

Because the default roster is foundational, I've designed everything around it, so you can just put them in waigua.

Just keep in mind that if you overwrite anything, it will overwrite for every mod linked to that specific face. Shouldn't be a problem though because they would be linked to the default face intentionally.

Sorry for the complicated answer.

If you want to use faces that are free, maybe we can get the cyberface modder's permission and implement them for everyone.

natkra90

Postby iFahad81 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:57 am

natkra90 wrote:
iFahad81 wrote:Wow... this is the best ever mod for 2K20... no thanks is enough to you natkra90

i have some questions

Thanks iFahad81
There's no faceid list like the old UBR. The face ID just depends on the actual roster, but can be changed with the configs.

This is done purposely because I didn't want to have to disrupt any original roster and keep things compatible with updates.

I'll use Lebron as the example since you mentioned him. Lebron's faceid is 1013 by default, but a roster or config could change that.

As an example of a roster changing the faceid, Thunder Shaq's ultimate retro roster has different faces assigned to Lebron on different teams.

45930 - Early Cavaliers
4593 - '09, '10 Cavaliers
1013 - '11 Heat
10130 - '13 Heat

NBA2K20 Tools can be used to gather this info.

Every version of the mod also has its own config, so we can make face1013.iff refer to 2010/face1013.iff if we want a different face for the 2010 mod specifically without touching the roster itself. Each mod's configs are found in their own folders within the config folder.

Because the default roster is foundational, I've designed everything around it, so you can just put them in waigua.

Just keep in mind that if you overwrite anything, it will overwrite for every mod linked to that specific face. Shouldn't be a problem though because they would be linked to the default face intentionally.

Sorry for the complicated answer.

If you want to use faces that are free, maybe we can get the cyberface modder's permission and implement them for everyone.

fair and clear answer.

Thank you for explaining everything
iFahad81

Postby mking2 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 am

Wow bro keep up the great work :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: in the future can you add support some of the new scoreboards from here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110086 like the AT&t and MSG

and also support for the PCBasket 2K20 mod by Shuajota and team viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108681

one again thank you, and to all who make this community so amazing .
mking2

Postby pastrami1993 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:25 am

Just a few fixes I had to do from things I noticed so far

>renamed f000.iff to sixers.iff in the 01 courts pack (modern sixers court is loaded otherwise)
>moved u504usa_current_away.iff and u504usa_current_home.iff from waigua to the retro folder. (I was getting the Dream Team Jerseys for the modern day USA and World teams in the default roster)
pastrami1993

Postby natkra90 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:18 pm

mking2 wrote:Wow bro keep up the great work :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: in the future can you add support some of the new scoreboards from here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110086 like the AT&t and MSG

and also support for the PCBasket 2K20 mod by Shuajota and team viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108681

one again thank you, and to all who make this community so amazing .

Thanks man.

I'll see if ernel2014's ok with it. If we get the green light, I'll implement it. Was on my list to do anyways.

I'll work on supporting the PCBasket 2K20 mod as well.

natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:22 pm

pastrami1993 wrote:Just a few fixes I had to do from things I noticed so far

>renamed f000.iff to sixers.iff in the 01 courts pack (modern sixers court is loaded otherwise)
>moved u504usa_current_away.iff and u504usa_current_home.iff from waigua to the retro folder. (I was getting the Dream Team Jerseys for the modern day USA and World teams in the default roster)

Thank you. Will be reflected in the next update.

natkra90

Postby monja on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:12 am

Hey! I've got a suggestion and it's up to you whether you'd want to incorporate it in but, I've added this line in the config folder to all the early 2000's teams. though I'm not really sure if thas has already been added to the list of mods in the waigua folder.
"jersey_classic_tri.iff": "loose_jersey/jersey_classic_tri.iff",
"jersey_classic_u.iff": "loose_jersey/jersey_classic_u.iff",
"jersey_classic_v.iff": "loose_jersey/jersey_classic_v.iff",
"jersey_classic_wishbone.iff": "loose_jersey/jersey_classic_wishbone.iff",
"shorts_classic.iff": "loose_jersey/shorts_classic.iff"

I used Dirk's 2000's uniform models. http://www.shuajota.com/2020/03/nba-2k2 ... -dirk.html.
It really adds to the emersion when you see AI, Kobe, Tmac and other 2000's stars running around with baggy jerseys.

Thank you for all the hard work you've put in!
monja

Postby natkra90 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:11 am

monja wrote:Hey! I've got a suggestion and it's up to you whether you'd want to incorporate it in but, I've added this line in the config folder to all the early 2000's teams. though I'm not really sure if thas has already been added to the list of mods in the waigua folder.

I used Dirk's 2000's uniform models. http://www.shuajota.com/2020/03/nba-2k2 ... -dirk.html.
It really adds to the emersion when you see AI, Kobe, Tmac and other 2000's stars running around with baggy jerseys.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll include that for sure. I'm thinking '00-'08?

natkra90

Postby iFahad81 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:17 am

hi again.

I placed the faces in(waigua) worked for faces in the default roster but Thunder Shaq's Ultimate retro didn't
when i checked the bat file, it said (if '%Choice%'=='2' goto retro) does this means i have to but the faces in folder ( retro ) ? if yes, how can i make it read faces from the default waigua folder? as i have no overwriting faces in my edited rosters *Personal use"

can i do that? make it read waigua for Thunder Shaq's Ultimate retro roster?

Thanks
iFahad81

Postby natkra90 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:19 am

iFahad81 wrote:hi again.

I placed the faces in(waigua) worked for faces in the default roster but Thunder Shaq's Ultimate retro didn't
when i checked the bat file, it said (if '%Choice%'=='2' goto retro) does this means i have to but the faces in folder ( retro ) ? if yes, how can i make it read faces from the default waigua folder? as i have no overwriting faces in my edited rosters *Personal use"

can i do that? make it read waigua for Thunder Shaq's Ultimate retro roster?

Thanks

"goto retro" ultimately means that the config in the "*gamefolder*/config/retro" folder will be used. It's more complicated than that, but that's the easy way of looking at it.

The only cyberfaces that are referenced in waigua/retro for the retro roster are "face3650, face8537, and face17601". All the others are referenced from the waigua like normal because there's no interference, so there shouldn't be any reason for any other faces to work differently.

Which faces are you having problems with?

natkra90

Postby yount19 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:12 pm

...So if I already have the NCAA mod in a waigua folder, what do I need to do with this all in one mod?

I thought that I maybe I could just add the all in one files into the folder containing the NCAA Mod but I'm thinking that it can't be THAT easy.?.?

Thanks for doing this by the way!!!
yount19

Postby monja on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:54 pm

natkra90 wrote:
monja wrote:Hey! I've got a suggestion and it's up to you whether you'd want to incorporate it in but, I've added this line in the config folder to all the early 2000's teams. though I'm not really sure if thas has already been added to the list of mods in the waigua folder.

That sounds about right, though you could argue that some 2010's teams could still have it but, that's a pretty good cut off right there.

I also have another suggestion I'd love to make, this is for the ESPN default roster presentation. The logo's currently have the default ones but, I've added this line to the ESPN presentation in the config to complete GPPatrol's ESPN scoreboard.
"logo001.iff": "espn/logo001.iff",
"logo002.iff": "espn/logo002.iff",
"logo003.iff": "espn/logo003.iff",
"logo004.iff": "espn/logo004.iff",
"logo005.iff": "espn/logo005.iff",
"logo006.iff": "espn/logo006.iff",
"logo007.iff": "espn/logo007.iff",
"logo008.iff": "espn/logo008.iff",
"logo009.iff": "espn/logo009.iff",
"logo010.iff": "espn/logo010.iff",
"logo011.iff": "espn/logo011.iff",
"logo012.iff": "espn/logo012.iff",
"logo013.iff": "espn/logo013.iff",
"logo014.iff": "espn/logo014.iff",
"logo015.iff": "espn/logo015.iff",
"logo016.iff": "espn/logo016.iff",
"logo017.iff": "espn/logo017.iff",
"logo018.iff": "espn/logo018.iff",
"logo019.iff": "espn/logo019.iff",
"logo020.iff": "espn/logo020.iff",
"logo021.iff": "espn/logo021.iff",
"logo022.iff": "espn/logo022.iff",
"logo023.iff": "espn/logo023.iff",
"logo024.iff": "espn/logo024.iff",
"logo025.iff": "espn/logo025.iff",
"logo026.iff": "espn/logo026.iff",
"logo027.iff": "espn/logo027.iff",
"logo028.iff": "espn/logo028.iff",
"logo029.iff": "espn/logo029.iff",
"logo031.iff": "espn/logo031.iff"

Here's how it looks with and without.
monja

Postby natkra90 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:13 am

yount19 wrote:...So if I already have the NCAA mod in a waigua folder, what do I need to do with this all in one mod?

I thought that I maybe I could just add the all in one files into the folder containing the NCAA Mod but I'm thinking that it can't be THAT easy.?.?

Thanks for doing this by the way!!!

If you have NCAA set up in waigua, you'll want to rename *gamefolder*\waigua to *gamefolder*\college, and then install the standalone on top of that. Make sure you reneme *gamefolder*\waigua to *gamefolder*\college first or you'll have to start over.

natkra90

Postby natkra90 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:17 am

monja wrote:
natkra90 wrote:

That sounds about right, though you could argue that some 2010's teams could still have it but, that's a pretty good cut off right there.

I also have another suggestion I'd love to make, this is for the ESPN default roster presentation. The logo's currently have the default ones but, I've added this line to the ESPN presentation in the config to complete GPPatrol's ESPN scoreboard.
"logo001.iff": "espn/logo001.iff",
"logo002.iff": "espn/logo002.iff",
"logo003.iff": "espn/logo003.iff",
"logo004.iff": "espn/logo004.iff",
"logo005.iff": "espn/logo005.iff",
"logo006.iff": "espn/logo006.iff",
"logo007.iff": "espn/logo007.iff",
"logo008.iff": "espn/logo008.iff",
"logo009.iff": "espn/logo009.iff",
"logo010.iff": "espn/logo010.iff",
"logo011.iff": "espn/logo011.iff",
"logo012.iff": "espn/logo012.iff",
"logo013.iff": "espn/logo013.iff",
"logo014.iff": "espn/logo014.iff",
"logo015.iff": "espn/logo015.iff",
"logo016.iff": "espn/logo016.iff",
"logo017.iff": "espn/logo017.iff",
"logo018.iff": "espn/logo018.iff",
"logo019.iff": "espn/logo019.iff",
"logo020.iff": "espn/logo020.iff",
"logo021.iff": "espn/logo021.iff",
"logo022.iff": "espn/logo022.iff",
"logo023.iff": "espn/logo023.iff",
"logo024.iff": "espn/logo024.iff",
"logo025.iff": "espn/logo025.iff",
"logo026.iff": "espn/logo026.iff",
"logo027.iff": "espn/logo027.iff",
"logo028.iff": "espn/logo028.iff",
"logo029.iff": "espn/logo029.iff",
"logo031.iff": "espn/logo031.iff"

Here's how it looks with and without.
[ Image ]

You are :fire:! That's a great enhancement. Will include that for sure.

Thanks again for the improvements. I honestly don't know how I didn't think of that.

natkra90

Postby theprateekba on Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:50 am

i downloaded the patch v1.0.4 on 7/12, but still not getting the 2010 courts after completing each steps as said :((
anything m doing wrong maybe ?
theprateekba

Postby natkra90 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:53 am

theprateekba wrote:i downloaded the patch v1.0.4 on 7/12, but still not getting the 2010 courts after completing each steps as said :((
anything m doing wrong maybe ?

Do you see courts starting in 2010 in your waigua folder? (Example "2010 76ers.iff")

Should be 30 of them, so it would be hard to miss.

Is it all teams that are missing or just a few?

Also, did you try downloading the court patch just in case?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tyypnkkr ... ch.7z/file

Maybe you downloaded it before the new upload was complete.

natkra90

Postby theprateekba on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:10 am

yes in my waigua, i can see 30 files....and they all are 2010 courts as you say
for example - 2010 76ers iff, 2010 bucks iff, etc
theprateekba

Postby natkra90 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:16 am

theprateekba wrote:yes in my waigua, i can see 30 files....and they all are 2010 courts as you say
for example - 2010 76ers iff, 2010 bucks iff, etc

Which roster are you using? I'll test it out to see if there's an issue.

natkra90

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding