PPP - Anthony Edwards (2k22 version) converted by kidyhbrid

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr small tweaks

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu May 21, 2020 7:44 pm

superbug wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
superbug wrote:Hey another great job again with Brandon Boston, some little tweaks you can add that would make it even better is adding some longer hair and arms since he’s a very lanky guy here’s some pictures that can hopefully help. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks! Yeah, i wanted to make longer hair for him, but i didn't find a single 2k model with his signature "sideshow bob" hairstyle, if you, or anyone else, knows one, let me know and i'll transfer and edit the hair. As for arm length, well i made his arms fairly long, if i made them longer they would be as long as his legs and i don't think that's the case. Also, editing body proportions is very simple in the appearance file, you just need to edit the lefthand.ty and righthand.ty values to a higher number.

Hah yea his arms are pretty long in the model he's just honestly a really skinny guy he's kind of like kd a bit but, yea i'll try and look around some 2k models to see if i can find a player with a similar style. but like i said before it's still a very good model and pretty accurate i'll update you if i find any models similar.

Thing is, he already got as much flesh on those bones as kd does now, and his legs aren't that skinny at all, for sure he's gonna put on at least 15 pounds of mass before the draft, i always make these players how i imagine they could look like entering the league, that's why Jalen Green is not as skinny etc. Editing bodytypes is very easy tho, and i urge anyone to try to learn how to do it themselves, it's as easy as importing the model into blender and clicking the mouse like 10 times lol
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu May 21, 2020 10:23 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
superbug wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
superbug wrote:Hey another great job again with Brandon Boston, some little tweaks you can add that would make it even better is adding some longer hair and arms since he’s a very lanky guy here’s some pictures that can hopefully help. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks! Yeah, i wanted to make longer hair for him, but i didn't find a single 2k model with his signature "sideshow bob" hairstyle, if you, or anyone else, knows one, let me know and i'll transfer and edit the hair. As for arm length, well i made his arms fairly long, if i made them longer they would be as long as his legs and i don't think that's the case. Also, editing body proportions is very simple in the appearance file, you just need to edit the lefthand.ty and righthand.ty values to a higher number.

Hah yea his arms are pretty long in the model he's just honestly a really skinny guy he's kind of like kd a bit but, yea i'll try and look around some 2k models to see if i can find a player with a similar style. but like i said before it's still a very good model and pretty accurate i'll update you if i find any models similar.

Thing is, he already got as much flesh on those bones as kd does now, and his legs aren't that skinny at all, for sure he's gonna put on at least 15 pounds of mass before the draft, i always make these players how i imagine they could look like entering the league, that's why Jalen Green is not as skinny etc. Editing bodytypes is very easy tho, and i urge anyone to try to learn how to do it themselves, it's as easy as importing the model into blender and clicking the mouse like 10 times lol

That's a much better approach I think mate, because if they just look like children running around it looks a bit silly I think
Rimbaud82

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu May 21, 2020 11:01 pm

Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
superbug wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

That's a much better approach I think mate, because if they just look like children running around it looks a bit silly I think

Yeah, exactly. The only players who come to my mind who came to the league looking like kids were KD and Ingram.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby TGsoGood on Fri May 22, 2020 12:03 am

I made a cool poster last night with the Jalen Green cyberface.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri May 22, 2020 12:16 am

TGsoGood wrote:I made a cool poster last night with the Jalen Green cyberface.
[ Image ]

That's dope! We gotta get Jalen to see it lol
PettyPaulPierce

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr first version released

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri May 22, 2020 12:46 am

xMiles wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:Lemme know who you guys would like to see next from the 21' draft class

Precious Achiuwa ?

He declared for the 20' draft i believe, and bluejaybrandon is releasing him in his draft class. Honestly, i'll use his draft class too, and don't feel like spending 3-4 hours now to make a cf that i will only use for like 10 more days lol, and i haven't even been playing a lot these days since i was mostly modding when i had the free time :D Once his draft class is out i'll probably use some of the faces to upgrade my 20' draft class models and maybe make some new ones too.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby yupikayey on Fri May 22, 2020 9:09 pm

PPP, how about shareef o'neal and sharife cooper CF for 21'Draft Class??
yupikayey

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri May 22, 2020 10:59 pm

marchellyp31 wrote:PPP, how about shareef o'neal and sharife cooper CF for 21'Draft Class??

Man where do you find these guys lol i think cooper isn't even projected to be drafted, can't find him on any draft board :D Tell you what, once i finish the top 15 prospects for the draft, i'll make the obscure ones that multiple people requested like shareef o'neal. I got Terrence Clarke dropping today, and that will put me closer to finishing the top 15. With him i'll have all the sure top prospects and after that it becomes weird, like on some draft boards prospects like Keyontae Johnson show up in the top 15 and somewhere in the second round, so i'll see where i take it from here.
PettyPaulPierce

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Terrence Clarke released

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat May 23, 2020 12:42 am

So i did some research, watched a lot of mixtapes and i gotta say, i changed my mind about Sharife Cooper completely, that kid can ball. So here's a list of the remaining prospects i will make for the 21' draft class before moving on to 22'. In no particular order - Greg Brown, Aleksej Pokusevski, Roko Prkacin, Jalen Suggs, Ibou Dianko Badji, Kai Sotto, Sharife Cooper, Shareef O’Neal, Josh Christopher. This is a combination of guys that were requested the most, guys that i saw appearing on multiple mock drafts and some prospects i find interesting. That will round it up to 20 cfs total for the 21' draft, i think that should be plenty.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat May 23, 2020 2:16 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:So i did some research, watched a lot of mixtapes and i gotta say, i changed my mind about Sharife Cooper completely, that kid can ball. So here's a list of the remaining prospects i will make for the 21' draft class before moving on to 22'. In no particular order - Greg Brown, Aleksej Pokusevski, Roko Prkacin, Jalen Suggs, Ibou Dianko Badji, Kai Sotto, Sharife Cooper, Shareef O’Neal, Josh Christopher. This is a combination of guys that were requested the most, guys that i saw appearing on multiple mock drafts and some prospects i find interesting. That will round it up to 20 cfs total for the 21' draft, i think that should be plenty.

Aleksej Pokusevski has declared for the 2020 draft. He is eligible and is mocked in the lottery for some though likely a late first. He’s included in our 2020 class project, assuming he stays in. Just wanted to clarify. Keep up the great work.
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat May 23, 2020 3:06 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:So i did some research, watched a lot of mixtapes and i gotta say, i changed my mind about Sharife Cooper completely, that kid can ball. So here's a list of the remaining prospects i will make for the 21' draft class before moving on to 22'. In no particular order - Greg Brown, Aleksej Pokusevski, Roko Prkacin, Jalen Suggs, Ibou Dianko Badji, Kai Sotto, Sharife Cooper, Shareef O’Neal, Josh Christopher. This is a combination of guys that were requested the most, guys that i saw appearing on multiple mock drafts and some prospects i find interesting. That will round it up to 20 cfs total for the 21' draft, i think that should be plenty.

Aleksej Pokusevski has declared for the 2020 draft. He is eligible and is mocked in the lottery for some though likely a late first. He’s included in our 2020 class project, assuming he stays in. Just wanted to clarify. Keep up the great work.

Oh, didn't know that, thanks. I saw him in the 21' mock drafts so i assumed he's declaring for that one.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sat May 23, 2020 3:17 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Oh, didn't know that, thanks. I saw him in the 21' mock drafts so i assumed he's declaring for that one.

Hoping Keyontae Johnson sneaks in then :cool:

7 Keyontae Johnson, Florida
Mark Zerof-USA TODAY Sports

Forward, 6-foot-5, Junior

Keyontae Johnson was described as one of the most athletic players in the 2018 recruiting class, recording a 41.5-inch vertical even before arriving on campus. He then was introduced to “strong man” workouts during his first offseason with the Gators and added eight pounds of muscle to his 7-foot-2 wingspan. His sophomore season in 2019-20 saw better marks in every possible statistic in terms of output and efficiency.

Bleache report have him just outside the lottery. Though some don't have him mocked, but man looks like a tank.
Rimbaud82

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat May 23, 2020 3:50 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Hoping Keyontae Johnson sneaks in then :cool:

7 Keyontae Johnson, Florida
Mark Zerof-USA TODAY Sports

Forward, 6-foot-5, Junior

Keyontae Johnson was described as one of the most athletic players in the 2018 recruiting class, recording a 41.5-inch vertical even before arriving on campus. He then was introduced to “strong man” workouts during his first offseason with the Gators and added eight pounds of muscle to his 7-foot-2 wingspan. His sophomore season in 2019-20 saw better marks in every possible statistic in terms of output and efficiency.

Bleache report have him just outside the lottery. Though some don't have him mocked, but man looks like a tank.

Yeah, sure, why not, i'll make him instead of Pokusevski to round up to 20. He has a lot of potential with that athleticism and strength, hope he doesn't end up like KJ Mcdaniels lol
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Aston on Sun May 24, 2020 7:08 am

I've got screens of the right leg new tattoos of Killian Hayes ^^
Last edited by Aston on Sun May 24, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aston
Culture.

Postby jlenenberg14 on Sun May 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Anyway you can make a cyberface for either William Jeffress or Justin Champagnie for Pitt
jlenenberg14

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Mon May 25, 2020 2:50 am

jlenenberg14 wrote:Anyway you can make a cyberface for either William Jeffress or Justin Champagnie for Pitt

Sorry, focusing on highly ranked recruits for now
PettyPaulPierce

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Greg Brown released

Postby green15 on Mon May 25, 2020 10:07 pm

PPP, your cfs getting better and better now, especially Terence Clarke, is it because of using photoshop?
green15

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue May 26, 2020 1:15 am

green15 wrote:PPP, your cfs getting better and better now, especially Terence Clarke, is it because of using photoshop?

Thanks, yeah for sure! I am no expert at photoshop but the basic knowledge i have now let's me edit eyebrows, remove facial hair, make the texture darker etc. it's really neat
PettyPaulPierce

Postby green15 on Tue May 26, 2020 2:46 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
green15 wrote:PPP, your cfs getting better and better now, especially Terence Clarke, is it because of using photoshop?

Thanks, yeah for sure! I am no expert at photoshop but the basic knowledge i have now let's me edit eyebrows, remove facial hair, make the texture darker etc. it's really neat

I see, the difference is significant, perhaps once you advanced, can go back to improve the previous top prospect faces. Thanks again for all your effort.
green15

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue May 26, 2020 5:50 am

green15 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

I see, the difference is significant, perhaps once you advanced, can go back to improve the previous top prospect faces. Thanks again for all your effort.

That's the plan. Once bluejaybrandon releases his 20' draft class i will combine some of his stuff like textures and tattoos with mine to upgrade my models, and if he's ok with it i will release those here. I will also improve emoni bates and some other future prospects and also make plenty more 22' prospects too.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Artimo on Tue May 26, 2020 6:05 am

I just wanted to say that your improvement over the last few weeks with the cyberfaces is insane, almost all of them look like real face scans. Keep up the great work!
Artimo

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue May 26, 2020 7:55 am

Artimo wrote:I just wanted to say that your improvement over the last few weeks with the cyberfaces is insane, almost all of them look like real face scans. Keep up the great work!

Thanks man, i appreciate it, and will try to improve even more!
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Superbug on Wed May 27, 2020 8:00 am

Hey man so I made this idk if you would want me to send it just a quick hair change to give bbjr a different hairstyle and for the curly hair there’s a couple people I found you can use but tbh even your old Jalen green has a good hairstyle for it but either way here’s some pics if you want me to send you a link just lmk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed May 27, 2020 9:08 am

superbug wrote:Hey man so I made this idk if you would want me to send it just a quick hair change to give bbjr a different hairstyle and for the curly hair there’s a couple people I found you can use but tbh even your old Jalen green has a good hairstyle for it but either way here’s some pics if you want me to send you a link just lmk.

Hey man that's dope! send it over, and i'll post it, suits him way better than the shitty one i went with lol
PettyPaulPierce

Postby eddieg31 on Wed May 27, 2020 9:49 am

do you think sometime in the future you could release an all in one file for all the 2021 cyberfaces?
eddieg31

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding