Real 2021 Draft: Evan Mobley Portrait Release

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Final Prospect Previews

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Mon May 04, 2020 5:21 pm

If there's any kind of blender work i can do to help get the project released as soon as possible feel free to let me know
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Re: Real 2020 Draft Class - First Major Previews (Wiseman, Ball, Edwards, Etc.)

Postby play297 on Tue May 05, 2020 5:27 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
play297 wrote:Cool! Can't wait to put this class into MyLeague

Only one little thing, if I can.
Nico Mannion to me seems a little unrealistic, here's an example:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Apart from that, respect and good work!

[ Image ]

Reworked Nico Mannion. Not completely done but hopefully its more to your liking and more realistic.

Very cool man! :applaud:
Looking forward to play this Draft Class in MyLeague
play297

Postby big-shot-ROB on Sat May 09, 2020 9:00 pm

Yo, blue! Do you think you could release both versions of Edwards? I kinda liked the 1st version too! (Y)
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun May 10, 2020 5:29 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:Yo, blue! Do you think you could release both versions of Edwards? I kinda liked the 1st version too! (Y)

Absolutely, each prospect with multiple versions will have all included so you can choose which to include.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sun May 10, 2020 5:59 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
big-shot-ROB wrote:Yo, blue! Do you think you could release both versions of Edwards? I kinda liked the 1st version too! (Y)

Absolutely, each prospect with multiple versions will have all included so you can choose which to include.

Brilliant mate, still aiming for the month of may all being well?
Rimbaud82

Postby Yandes on Thu May 14, 2020 12:19 am

?
Yandes

Postby itabasket12 on Fri May 15, 2020 12:05 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Just a quick update...

The final prospect previews before release are live! We are currently sitting at 65 prospects (not all were previewed, as some are still in development). All ratings, tendencies, accessories and pictures are done. I won't set a release date, but I'm very excited about this being the homestretch. The link below will take you to the first page with previews.

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108550&p=1989697#p1989697

Hey man!! You're work is really amazing! A M A Z I N G ! ! !
Sorry for my stupid question but is my first year enjoy a 2k game, how it will work the release of this draft class? Can i find it in game in the draft class download section, or should I download something here first? Thanks for all! Peace
itabasket12

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri May 15, 2020 12:15 am

itabasket12 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Just a quick update...

The final prospect previews before release are live! We are currently sitting at 65 prospects (not all were previewed, as some are still in development). All ratings, tendencies, accessories and pictures are done. I won't set a release date, but I'm very excited about this being the homestretch. The link below will take you to the first page with previews.

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108550&p=1989697#p1989697

Hey man!! You're work is really amazing! A M A Z I N G ! ! !
Sorry for my stupid question but is my first year enjoy a 2k game, how it will work the release of this draft class? Can i find it in game in the draft class download section, or should I download something here first? Thanks for all! Peace

When he is finished he will release the cyberface files here to download, and the draft class on 2kshare. You'll need both for it to work.
Rimbaud82

Postby incubus7 on Mon May 25, 2020 7:45 am

Hi,news?
incubus7

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 25, 2020 8:57 am

incubus7 wrote:Hi,news?

Adding a few more prospects Kaleb Wesson and Corey Kispert to round out the second round. Will have about 70 prospects.

My PC went down so I had to redownload all programs. Just getting started back up after getting all the photoshop and blender plugins back up.
bluejaybrandon

Postby waynesupot on Mon May 25, 2020 9:06 am

hello septemberj
waynesupot

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 25, 2020 10:20 am

waynesupot wrote:hello septemberj

Nobody is twisting your arm to follow this project man. If you’re tired of waiting, you’re welcome to download one of the classes available on 2k share. Plus the NBA is on hiatus, the draft itself won’t even be until September.

I’ve never left a draft class unfinished and this one won’t be, but they’re always down right. I don’t claim to adjust tendencies and signatures and ratings yet they are left undone. Literally every player is made from scratch, the only help being YouTube tutorials on signatures.

I apologize that I’m not putting 8 hours a day into this. I’ll gladly start a patreon and people can make this my full time job, but until that point I’ve got a profession and hobbies. It’ll be done soon and it’ll be done well.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Aston on Mon May 25, 2020 11:00 am

If you want, i've got screens tatoos of Killian Hayes. I don't know if u need it.

Good luck on your last prospects, btw !
Aston
Culture.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 25, 2020 12:07 pm

xMiles wrote:If you want, i've got screens tatoos of Killian Hayes. I don't know if u need it.

Does Killian Hayes have tattoos? Everything I've seen shows he doesn't but maybe I missed that.
bluejaybrandon

Postby ThiccPapaSIZZLE on Mon May 25, 2020 12:22 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
xMiles wrote:If you want, i've got screens tatoos of Killian Hayes. I don't know if u need it.

Does Killian Hayes have tattoos? Everything I've seen shows he doesn't but maybe I missed that.

He just got some on his right leg. He has a picture of it on his IG
ThiccPapaSIZZLE

Postby DaPrazident5B on Mon May 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Man,

Your work is incredible!!!!!
Those faces are dope.

Thanks for your dedication!!!!
DaPrazident5B

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 25, 2020 3:37 pm

ThiccPapaSIZZLE wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Got them added, thanks for the heads up man!
bluejaybrandon

Postby Rimbaud82 on Mon May 25, 2020 10:59 pm

So I take it May release is no longer feasible, whats your next estimate? Another couple of weeks or longer?
Rimbaud82

Postby Aston on Mon May 25, 2020 11:12 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
ThiccPapaSIZZLE wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Got them added, thanks for the heads up man!

Oh, nice! :D
Aston
Culture.

Postby incubus7 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:10 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
incubus7 wrote:Hi,news?

Adding a few more prospects Kaleb Wesson and Corey Kispert to round out the second round. Will have about 70 prospects.

My PC went down so I had to redownload all programs. Just getting started back up after getting all the photoshop and blender plugins back up.

(Y) (Y) :applaud:
incubus7

Postby P1VOT on Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:39 am

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! Quick question, will you be releasing the 2k20.5 cyberfaces as well or is that something else? Sorry if this question was always asked already I've only just got into modding and your work is the best ive seen!
P1VOT

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:28 am

P1VOT wrote:CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! Quick question, will you be releasing the 2k20.5 cyberfaces as well or is that something else? Sorry if this question was always asked already I've only just got into modding and your work is the best ive seen!

I appreciate the kinds words man. The NBA 2k20.5 is a standalone project. I’m working on that concurrently with the draft project. The draft project will be released first, probably middle of June. It will be fully compatible with NBA 2k20.5. I’m going team by team, adding missing cyberfaces and tattoos for each player and completely revamping the ratings and tendencies. I think people will be stunned with the level of detail in that project. It will be more complete than anything 2k has created and basically fills in all the gaps missing in the base roster. More details on that later.
bluejaybrandon

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Run-up to Release.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:52 am

I am finally at a point where I am comfortable with where the project is. I am doing a full release run-up in a similar fashion to that of 2k’s. Three prospects fully previewed per day for the next ten days, roughly in the order of mock drafts. That gives me enough time to finalize some minor details. The second rounders will be pretty much left un-previewed for those who download to explore. 65 prospects with an update later if it looks like certain missing players are rising. Thanks everyone for your patience.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:57 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I am finally at a point where I am comfortable with where the project is. I am doing a full release run-up in a similar fashion to that of 2k’s. Three prospects fully previewed per day for the next ten days, roughly in the order of mock drafts. That gives me enough time to finalize some minor details. The second rounders will be pretty much left un-previewed for those who download to explore. 65 prospects with an update later if it looks like certain missing players are rising. Thanks everyone for your patience.

No way lad, thank you for all the hard work. Can't wait, and look forward to the previews.
Rimbaud82

Postby Yandes on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:03 am

Thank You, fantastic job :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Yandes

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding