|big-shot-ROB Thread ™| All-Time Pack Announcement + First Previews |

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

|big-shot-ROB Thread ™| All-Time Pack Announcement + First Previews |

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue May 19, 2020 11:12 am

big-shot-ROB Thread ™

ANTHONY EDWARDS by big-shot-ROB & Shuajota

New: face texture, hair texture, 3D head, edited full body shape.

Big credits to Shuajota for allowing me to use his already really good model as a base for mine.

CADE CUNNINGHAM

New: face texture, hair texture, 3D head, edited full body shape.

If any Youtuber wants to use this cyberface to create a video, be sure to give proper credits at the start of the video to the original author and the NLSC webpage as a whole, or I'll start double thinking about releases. I just ask for proper recognition on the videos. Not on the description, I want proper credits at the start of the video, specially to the NLSC webpage.

JALEN GREEN

New: face texture, hair texture, 3D head, 3D beard, edited full body shape.

If any Youtuber wants to use this cyberface to create a video, be sure to give proper credits at the start of the video to the original author and the NLSC webpage as a whole, or I'll start double thinking about releases. I just ask for proper recognition on the videos. Not on the description, I want proper credits at the start of the video, specially to the NLSC webpage.

JAYLEN BROWN

New: face texture, beard texture, 3D head, 3D beard, edited full body shape (credits to yangfuii for the original body model).

GORDON HAYWARD

New: face texture, hair texture, beard texture, 3D head, 3D hair, 3D beard, edited full body shape.

Last edited by big-shot-ROB on Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:40 am, edited 24 times in total.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| 2K20 | Gordon Hayward Preview |

Postby Shuajota on Tue May 19, 2020 11:29 am

Great work man!
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby therealgrimmie on Tue May 19, 2020 11:44 am

Looks good Sir! :mrgreen:
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby Ramonxu on Tue May 19, 2020 1:26 pm

wow bro, nice work
Ramonxu

Postby DaPrazident5B on Tue May 19, 2020 1:26 pm

Good job,

IMO, best Hayward cf we will have!!!
DaPrazident5B

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue May 19, 2020 7:34 pm

That Hayward is clean af, amazing job! the 2k one doesn't even look like him by comparison
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Aston on Tue May 19, 2020 8:21 pm

Great work !
Aston
Culture.

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue May 19, 2020 8:35 pm

Fuck me thats a brilliant Hayward
Rimbaud82

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| 2K20 | Gordon Hayward released |

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue May 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Gordon Hayward released!
big-shot-ROB

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue May 19, 2020 9:11 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:That Hayward is clean af, amazing job! the 2k one doesn't even look like him by comparison

To be honest, I feel like everything is there texture-wise but the headshape isn't really accurate and they didn't even try to change it from the side view. Front doesn't look that bad but as soon as you start rotating then it becomes horrendous really quick.
big-shot-ROB

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed May 20, 2020 12:50 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:That Hayward is clean af, amazing job! the 2k one doesn't even look like him by comparison

To be honest, I feel like everything is there texture-wise but the headshape isn't really accurate and they didn't even try to change it from the side view. Front doesn't look that bad but as soon as you start rotating then it becomes horrendous really quick.

Yeah, it's baffling to me how little attention they give to these models. Body-wise too, proportions are way off for 99% of players.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| 2K20 | Gordon Hayward released |

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Wed May 20, 2020 12:55 am

perfect (Y)
KBMAMBA24

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| Jaylen Brown preview | Gordon Hayward released |

Postby big-shot-ROB on Fri May 22, 2020 5:40 am

JAYLEN BROWN

New: face texture, beard texture, 3D head, 3D beard, edited full body shape (credits to yangfuii for the original body model).

big-shot-ROB

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri May 22, 2020 6:10 am

god damn thats a real nice Jaylen, unreal work lad
Rimbaud82

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Fri May 22, 2020 6:32 am

Damn dude awesome work
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
MonkeymanJSV

Postby big-shot-ROB on Fri May 22, 2020 6:38 am

One thing I like about 2K20 is that the game basically is awesome visually and also applies a default skin pattern to all faces. This mean that basically you can have a face texture consisting of a square block of all the same exact RGB color and it will look like a skin ingame. The downside though, is that (if like me) you come from 2K14 where you had to create super smooth and clean skin textures, the game basically diminishes any high level detail you can give to the skin in photoshop.

I remember back in the day chineese modders used to do face textures with special brushes to create the skin instead of using different parts of multiple photos, and they achieved amazing results with very consistent textures where if you weren't really good with photoshop you could really tell where the "clone" part or the "added part" of the textures from photos were.
big-shot-ROB

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri May 22, 2020 6:54 am

Looking at your work side by side with 2K actually makes 2K look embarrassing, like it almost doesn't even look like the same person. Yours is absolutely spot on, hopefully you continue with them mate. One player who badly needs a similar fix is Jonas Valančiūnas.
Rimbaud82

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Fri May 22, 2020 7:42 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:One thing I like about 2K20 is that the game basically is awesome visually and also applies a default skin pattern to all faces. This mean that basically you can have a face texture consisting of a square block of all the same exact RGB color and it will look like a skin ingame. The downside though, is that (if like me) you come from 2K14 where you had to create super smooth and clean skin textures, the game basically diminishes any high level detail you can give to the skin in photoshop.

I remember back in the day chineese modders used to do face textures with special brushes to create the skin instead of using different parts of multiple photos, and they achieved amazing results with very consistent textures where if you weren't really good with photoshop you could really tell where the "clone" part or the "added part" of the textures from photos were.

When I do my textures I like to use 2k's to my advantage, and really just try to add on what they already have and blend it together, havent really worked with 2k20 tho so well see if it still works, like this is what I've been working on while trying to sort this beard out
eyebrows look like slugs but its still a working progress
MonkeymanJSV

Postby big-shot-ROB on Fri May 22, 2020 10:18 am

MonkeymanJSV wrote:
big-shot-ROB wrote:One thing I like about 2K20 is that the game basically is awesome visually and also applies a default skin pattern to all faces. This mean that basically you can have a face texture consisting of a square block of all the same exact RGB color and it will look like a skin ingame. The downside though, is that (if like me) you come from 2K14 where you had to create super smooth and clean skin textures, the game basically diminishes any high level detail you can give to the skin in photoshop.

When I do my textures I like to use 2k's to my advantage, and really just try to add on what they already have and blend it together, havent really worked with 2k20 tho so well see if it still works, like this is what I've been working on while trying to sort this beard out
[ Image ]
eyebrows look like slugs but its still a working progress

Made this one a while ago:

I didn't start from the 2k default as Brown and Hayward, so I'll need to ask for permission to the author if anyone wants it.
big-shot-ROB

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri May 22, 2020 10:48 pm

Your textures are next level, man! Amazing attention to detail, it really makes them look lifelike! hats off bro!
PettyPaulPierce

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| Romeo Langford preview (HELP) | Jaylen Brown released |

Postby big-shot-ROB on Sat May 23, 2020 12:37 am

ROMEO LANGFORD

New: complete new hair model (made from scratch), hair texture, new hair alpha layer, edited full body shape.

HELP: For some reason (I know it has to do with the LODshape models, the 3d hair and face models revert back to the original ones from camera distance. Any tips on how to force it to display the new one (I can't game with ultra settings).

big-shot-ROB

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| Romeo Langford preview (HELP) | Jaylen Brown released |

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Sat May 23, 2020 12:44 am

Awesome work man always hated how 2k did his hair, also try deleting all the LODs from the scne files and the pngs then there shouldn’t be any other model it can go back to
MonkeymanJSV

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat May 23, 2020 12:54 am

If clearing the LODs doesn't fix it you can try clearing the hair_01 file like this, so basically delete all of this
Last edited by PettyPaulPierce on Sat May 23, 2020 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Ramonxu on Sat May 23, 2020 1:08 am

nice work bro, ty
Ramonxu

Postby Wiff0405 on Sat May 23, 2020 6:22 am

Wow great Romeo Langford cf, can't wait for the release (Y) :applaud:
Wiff0405

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding