PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 - UPDATE 2.0 IN PROGRESS: NBA, EUROLEAGUE, EUROCUP & ACB

Postby Jowize on Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:42 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Jowize wrote:WOW congrats for your amazing mods, its very nice for an european to play the euroleague :)

Any chance to see national team in the next update ? :o

Thank you! Yes, we are going to release a full roster with the next update. 30 NBA teams, 42 European teams (Euroleague, Eurocup and ACB) and 40 national teams.

Great News ! congratulations :)

but take you time, take care, you and the family in this moment (Y) ( i have a lot of my family in spain, its dramatic at this moment) It hte beginning in france :/
Jowize

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER V1.1 RLSD - EUROCUP PREVIEWS

Postby jtc324 on Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:37 am

[quote="Shuajota"][quote="jtc324"][quote="Shuajota"][quote="Jovanx011"]I really hope eurocup comes soon i want to play partizan and im stuck home because of corona[/quote]
Yes sir, we are trying our best to release it as soon as possible. The situation in Spain is one of the most difficult right now, believe me.[/quote]

Is it possible to release your trevon duval, glen rice, datyl macon, billy preston, jp macura, pato garino, briante weber, yuta watanabe, amida brimah and angel delgado for 2k20?[/quote]
I would have to make them for NBA 2K20.[/quote]

Could you convert them now that it is easier with blender?
jtc324

Postby nedinho on Fri May 01, 2020 4:09 pm

Looks amazing what you are doing, but when you gonna release this update, cause its been a while since last one? :)
nedinho

Postby Kaunietis22 on Fri May 01, 2020 11:12 pm

This still alive?
Kaunietis22

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 02, 2020 12:37 am

PC Basket 2K20

Hey guys,
PC Basket 2K20 project has been created as you know with the aim of representing european and international basketball in NBA 2K saga. To date we have released two versions, of a project that we are still developing. I haven't updated this post in a while. That does not indicate that this is not being further developed. My team and I are working very hard during these difficult moments of COVID-19. It is the largest and most ambitious project I have ever created. We are dedicating a lot of time to each section of the roster, at a technical and graphic level. Each player is being faithfully recreated, at levels of attributes and cyberfaces for an immense number of them. The jerseys, balls, arenas, scoreboards ... Everything is being done according to reality. The structure of the roster has to be exact to that of the base roster, to avoid problems in the different game modes.
The next version will be totally stable and this will contain all the teams that I detail below.
The structure will be:

30 NBA teams + 43 European teams (Including Euroleague, Eurocup teams and ACB, the spanish league) + 40 FIBA national teams.

European basketball:
-Euroleague: Alba Berlin, Anadolu Efes, Armani Milan, Crvena Zvezda, CSKA Moscow, Bayern Munich, Fenerbahce, Khimki, Asvel, Maccabi, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, Zalgiris, Zenit.
-ACB: FC Barcelona, Baskonia, Real Madrid, Valencia, Real Betis, Bilbao Basket, San Pablo Burgos, Estudiantes, Fuenlabrada, Gran Canaria, Gipuzkoa, Manresa, Murcia, Obradoiro, Tenerife, Valladolid, Zaragoza, Andorra, Joventut and Unicaja.
-Eurocup: Monaco, Virtus, Tofas Bursa, Lokomotiv, Patras, Partizan, Rytas, Venice, Galatasaray, Brescia Leonessa, EWE Baskets, Darussafaka, Dolomiti Trento, Nanterre 92, Cedevita Olimpija Ljubljana, Buducnost Podgorica, Maccabi Rishon, Asseco Arka Gdynia, Limoges CSP, Ratiopharm Ulm and Unics.

International basketball
FIBA: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Cote D´Ivore, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Rep., Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA and Venezuela.
On my website you will have at your disposal the profile of each team with all the information corresponding to the IDs. You can also consult the database of each player included in the roster. You can know his face ID, potrait, rating a more.

Here, some examples:

Alba Berlin Team Profile: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/04/pc-bas ... ofile.html
Makai Mason Player Profile: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/04/pc-bas ... layer.html

Stay tuned, because the wait will be worth it, we will keep you informed of our progress.
Last edited by Shuajota on Sun May 03, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 - UPDATE 2.0 - 134 TEAMS PREVIEWS [NOTES PAGE 15]

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat May 02, 2020 1:15 am

Wow, custom even down to the loading screens! Excellent work man!
bluejaybrandon

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 - UPDATE 2.0 - 134 TEAMS PREVIEWS [NOTES PAGE 15]

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 02, 2020 1:34 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Wow, custom even down to the loading screens! Excellent work man!

Thanks man!
Shuajota

Re: 「PC BASKET 2K20 」- UPDATE 2.0 - 134 TEAMS PREVIEWS [NOTES PAGE 15]

Postby noname1 on Sat May 02, 2020 1:43 am

Partizan logo incorrect! Missing stars above:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/80/KK_Partizan_logo.svg/1200px-KK_Partizan_logo.svg.png

Otherwise, GREAT, GREAT WORK!!! :bowdown:
noname1

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 02, 2020 1:57 am

MB22 wrote:Partizan logo incorrect! Missing stars above:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/80/KK_Partizan_logo.svg/1200px-KK_Partizan_logo.svg.png

Otherwise, GREAT, GREAT WORK!!! :bowdown:

Thanks, we update it.
Shuajota

Postby Jowize on Sat May 02, 2020 4:27 am

What a great News for my birthday !! thnaks for this amazing work !
have you plan to update year contract (and maybe Salary) for a my league party ? its very frustrating in the second year of my league :/
Jowize

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 02, 2020 4:51 am

Jowize wrote:What a great News for my birthday !! thnaks for this amazing work !
have you plan to update year contract (and maybe Salary) for a my league party ? its very frustrating in the second year of my league :/

Thanks, we are updating everything. Previous versions were not completed for league modes.
Shuajota

Postby koyote97 on Sat May 02, 2020 9:26 pm

Shuajota wrote:
PC Basket 2K20
[ Image ]

Hey guys,
PC Basket 2K20 project has been created as you know with the aim of representing european and international basketball in NBA 2K saga. To date we have released two versions, of a project that we are still developing. I haven't updated this post in a while. That does not indicate that this is not being further developed. My team and I are working very hard during these difficult moments of COVID-19. It is the largest and most ambitious project I have ever created. We are dedicating a lot of time to each section of the roster, at a technical and graphic level. Each player is being faithfully recreated, at levels of attributes and cyberfaces for an immense number of them. The jerseys, balls, arenas, scoreboards ... Everything is being done according to reality. The structure of the roster has to be exact to that of the base roster, to avoid problems in the different game modes.
The next version will be totally stable and this will contain all the teams that I detail below.
The structure will be:

30 NBA teams + 43 European teams (Including Euroleague, 9 Eurocup teams and ACB, the spanish league) + 12 PBA teams + 40 FIBA national teams.

European basketball:
-Euroleague: Alba Berlin, Anadolu Efes, Armani Milan, Crvena Zvezda, CSKA Moscow, Bayern Munich, Fenerbahce, Khimki, Asvel, Maccabi, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, Zalgiris, Zenit.
-ACB: FC Barcelona, Baskonia, Real Madrid, Valencia, Real Betis, Bilbao Basket, San Pablo Burgos, Estudiantes, Fuenlabrada, Gran Canaria, Gipuzkoa, Manresa, Murcia, Obradoiro, Tenerife, Valladolid, Zaragoza, Andorra, Joventut and Unicaja.
-Eurocup: Monaco, Virtus, Tofas Bursa, Lokomotiv, Patras, Partizan, Rytas, Venice, Galatasaray, Brescia Leonessa, EWE Baskets, Darussafaka, Dolomiti Trento, Nanterre 92, Cedevita Olimpija Ljubljana, Buducnost Podgorica, Maccabi Rishon, Asseco Arka Gdynia, Limoges CSP, Ratiopharm Ulm and Unics.

International basketball
FIBA: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Cote D´Ivore, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Rep., Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA and Venezuela.
On my website you will have at your disposal the profile of each team with all the information corresponding to the IDs. You can also consult the database of each player included in the roster. You can know his face ID, potrait, rating a more.

Here, some examples:

Alba Berlin Team Profile: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/04/pc-bas ... ofile.html
Makai Mason Player Profile: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/04/pc-bas ... layer.html

Stay tuned, because the wait will be worth it, we will keep you informed of our progress.
[ Image ]

Any guess of a release date? Thanks for the ffort!!
koyote97

Re: 「PC BASKET 2K20 」- UPDATE 2.0 - 125 TEAMS PREVIEWS [NOTES PAGE 15]

Postby Karaski on Sun May 03, 2020 12:06 pm

Wow! Truly amazing. Goodluck and all the best Shuajota. Hopefully this gets finished soon.
Karaski

Postby jaink+ on Sun May 03, 2020 12:10 pm

FIBA! This is gonna be insane. Great work man.

Shuajota wrote:
PC Basket 2K20
[ Image ]

Hey guys,
The structure will be:

30 NBA teams + 43 European teams (Including Euroleague, 9 Eurocup teams and ACB, the spanish league) + 12 PBA teams + 40 FIBA national teams.

European basketball:

International basketball

Here, some examples:

[ Image ]
jaink+

Postby Kiagiri23 on Sun May 03, 2020 10:23 pm

So I was wondering. I’m using the v1.1 and for some reason the courts work but not the jerseys? Also I really commend you for making this cannot wait until this is released.
Kiagiri23

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Kiagiri23 wrote:So I was wondering. I’m using the v1.1 and for some reason the courts work but not the jerseys? Also I really commend you for making this cannot wait until this is released.

Thanks, if jerseys are not working for you, you could forget to install hook or you replaced it for another version. It´s important you are playing on a steam version with our configured hook file.
Shuajota

Postby ernel2014 on Mon May 04, 2020 6:56 am

Great stuff Shuajota I am a huge fan or your work bro. I have a question though, Will your roster be updated to reflect the new changes and additions for the NBA such as new jerseys and shoes?
ernel2014

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon May 04, 2020 7:01 am

jaink+ wrote:FIBA! This is gonna be insane. Great work man.

Shuajota wrote:
PC Basket 2K20
[ Image ]

Hey guys,
The structure will be:

European basketball:

International basketball

Here, some examples:

[ Image ]

The fact that you'll have all this info for everything is HUGE. Definitely helps people like me out. Big thanks!
kidhybrid89

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon May 04, 2020 7:02 am

jaink+ wrote:FIBA! This is gonna be insane. Great work man.

Shuajota wrote:
PC Basket 2K20
[ Image ]

Hey guys,
The structure will be:

European basketball:

International basketball

Here, some examples:

[ Image ]

The fact that you'll have all this info for everything is HUGE. Definitely helps people like me out. Big thanks!
kidhybrid89

Postby Shuajota on Tue May 05, 2020 6:21 pm

ernel2014 wrote:Great stuff Shuajota I am a huge fan or your work bro. I have a question though, Will your roster be updated to reflect the new changes and additions for the NBA such as new jerseys and shoes?

Thanks man, yes. Everything will be updated for the NBA, rosters, the latest sneakers and new classic and city edition uniforms.
Shuajota

Postby WANKELL on Thu May 07, 2020 6:48 am

My friend i think in Panathinaikos OPAP arena...OAKA.... the court floor of the arena the outside perimeter wood is too dark,it must be light or medium!!! Keep doing great job and thanks :) :) :)
WANKELL

Postby boyddddddd on Thu May 07, 2020 7:43 am

Shuajota wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:Great stuff Shuajota I am a huge fan or your work bro. I have a question though, Will your roster be updated to reflect the new changes and additions for the NBA such as new jerseys and shoes?

Thanks man, yes. Everything will be updated for the NBA, rosters, the latest sneakers and new classic and city edition uniforms.

Hello-

Will tendencies, and attributes be edited for NBA Players/Teams as well?
boyddddddd

Postby Shuajota on Thu May 07, 2020 7:23 pm

boyddddddd wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Hello-

Will tendencies, and attributes be edited for NBA Players/Teams as well?

Eveything will be accurate and updated.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Thu May 07, 2020 7:24 pm

WANKELL wrote:My friend i think in Panathinaikos OPAP arena...OAKA.... the court floor of the arena the outside perimeter wood is too dark,it must be light or medium!!! Keep doing great job and thanks :) :) :)

We are editing the lightining for each arena. It will be fixed too.
Shuajota

Postby WANKELL on Fri May 08, 2020 3:40 am

Shuajota wrote:
WANKELL wrote:My friend i think in Panathinaikos OPAP arena...OAKA.... the court floor of the arena the outside perimeter wood is too dark,it must be light or medium!!! Keep doing great job and thanks :) :) :)

We are editing the lightining for each arena. It will be fixed too.
(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
WANKELL

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding