Unable to Save anything 2k20

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Unable to Save anything 2k20

Postby brendancasimir on Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:40 am

EDIT

It turns out that i just can't save anything new at all. As of now, luckily i can still continue my MyLeague and MyCareer, but i am worried that will eventually be compromised too. Is anybody having this issue. Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks,

Hi,

I have a copy of NBA 2k20 v 1.05 but i must have accidentally lost or overwritten my most current NBA 2k20 1.12 file which I think is causing major issues.

I am unable to save my gm. I will go through, will save, then when i go to open it, nothing is there.

ALSO when i go to the park in my career, it is completely empty.

Could somebody please help me!! thank you so much.

B
brendancasimir

Re: Unable to Save anything 2k20

Postby brendancasimir on Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:57 am

So for those experiencing this issue, what I have found is that (at least for me) you can only hold a total of 2 MyLeague files and 3 MyCareer Files. Tried to make a 3rd my league and a 4th my career (which is the max slots) and the save failed. When i deleted unused files and went to create new ones, it worked....

Interesting...
brendancasimir

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Are you still running v1.05, or are you back to v1.12? I'd have thought all online modes would require the latest patch to work.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby brendancasimir on Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:45 pm

Andrew wrote:Are you still running v1.05, or are you back to v1.12? I'd have thought all online modes would require the latest patch to work.

This issue I was experiencing (in terms of saving files) was happening on both 1.05 and 1.12. Not sure if my solution of only having x amount of files at once is the real solution but it seems to have worked.

I did notice however online doesn’t work well in 1.05 aka the park is empty. When I got 1.12 park was full. Still anxious about playing because I don’t want to get banned. Sometimes I edit my stats for certain games until I get to a decent level for cpu play only, and I know when you open the game again your stats default to the my career stats. So not sure I will get banned or not. Do you know if I would? If I want to play park, should I play woth a different file, NOR MODDED?

I am not looking to cheat.
brendancasimir

Postby Andrew on Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:49 am

If you want to play online, the latest patch would be required for everything to work properly. I'd also avoid using a modded MyCAREER file as it increases the chances of being banned, even if you're not looking to cheat online.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20