Fantasy draft MYGM

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Fantasy draft MYGM

Postby jennatricia on Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:46 am

Hi everyone

I want use fantasy draft to start MyGM. Having to pick out players of my team from fantasy draft and use it would be awesome. Is this posibble? I know fantasy draft is possible in MyLeague.

If its not possible is there any way i can start MyLeague in fantasy draft and somehow save/export that roster so that i can use it in MyGM? We have a lot of tools is there one that can make this happen?
jennatricia

Re: Fantasy draft MYGM

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:50 am

I don't think MyGM 2.0 allows those customisation options anymore, because of its leaderboards and such.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby jennatricia on Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:24 am

I dont mind starting in unranked MyGM. I just wanna be a GM of the team i picked
jennatricia

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:46 am

They stripped away a lot of the options in the revamp. I'm not sure if any of the trainers can replicate them, but if they can, I'd advise caution as even using them for single player modes can result in 2K banning your account if you're online while tinkering.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby jennatricia on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:40 pm

Andrew wrote:They stripped away a lot of the options in the revamp. I'm not sure if any of the trainers can replicate them, but if they can, I'd advise caution as even using them for single player modes can result in 2K banning your account if you're online while tinkering.

Yeah they took out alot.

Might as well look for another way. In unranked myGM they arent as strict. They allow to load custom roster there when you set it up. so if there is just any way to extract a roster file from a MyLeague file where i can just do the Fantasy draft there that would be the other solution. I can load that custom roster in MyGM
jennatricia

Return to NBA 2K20