[Stove's Kitchen] | Temp links

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | preheating . . .

Postby [Stove] on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:43 pm

preheating . . .

[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | CELTICS GREY ALT COURT RELEASE !!!

Postby Ramonxu on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:38 pm

[Stove] wrote:
Ramonxu wrote:
[Stove] wrote:yea im looking at it twice now and i gotta recolor the center court and some other things. hold up.

***EDIT*** i'll recolor it tmrw and have an update. enjoy this for now.

Ty bro, i prefer black color don't green in the court. Waiting

Black? like where the green is?

Yeha bro like a Nets court, same.
Ramonxu

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | CELTICS GREY ALT COURT RELEASE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:59 am

Ramonxu wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
Ramonxu wrote:
[Stove] wrote:yea im looking at it twice now and i gotta recolor the center court and some other things. hold up.

***EDIT*** i'll recolor it tmrw and have an update. enjoy this for now.

Ty bro, i prefer black color don't green in the court. Waiting

Black? like where the green is?

Yeha bro like a Nets court, same.

hmmm a simple recolor should do it. gimme a bit. i just got off work.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:10 pm

ok i went and did it bc it was ez. hows this?

[Stove]

Postby pesfan123 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:37 pm

Absolutely fantastic!
pesfan123

Postby ass123 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:06 pm

I have been really sad and trying to play kobe as much as possible cuz you know, he is immortal in 2k... . i tracked down all the jersey he wore throughout his career, and the only one that i dont have in my game is this. Is there any chance you could make this jersey? ImageImage
I am ass123, i am from TAIWAN!!!
ass123

Postby Ramonxu on Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:03 pm

[Stove] wrote:ok i went and did it bc it was ez. hows this?

[ Image ]

ooo yes bro. Can u edit the jersey ? Home black or white, away black or white same. GJ this time wiht the court, it's so beatiful.
Ramonxu

Postby [Stove] on Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:50 am

ass123 wrote:I have been really sad and trying to play kobe as much as possible cuz you know, he is immortal in 2k... . i tracked down all the jersey he wore throughout his career, and the only one that i dont have in my game is this. Is there any chance you could make this jersey? [ Image ][ Image ]

for kobe yes. also go to page 1 of my post and look at the second message. there is another kobe jersey that i guarantee you don't have. :)
Last edited by [Stove] on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:57 am

Ramonxu wrote:
[Stove] wrote:ok i went and did it bc it was ez. hows this?

[ Image ]

ooo yes bro. Can u edit the jersey ? Home black or white, away black or white same. GJ this time wiht the court, it's so beatiful.

i got u
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:09 am

Ramonxu, Here is your special request specified for ya holmes. ---> https://mega.nz/#!wFplULqK!3-06S8BZb4cq ... rBDiWDKsZE

This package includes:
-The Black & Grey Court
-White & Black Home Jersey
-Black & White Away Jersey

***special note***
you will notice there is no font or tweak .iff for the away uniform, that is because it was already white and i had no reason to do anything to it. that is all. enjoy your stuff :mrgreen: .
Last edited by [Stove] on Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Stove]

Postby Ramonxu on Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:20 am

[Stove] wrote:Ramonxu, Here is your special request specified for ya holmes. ---> https://mega.nz/#!gBxVmCwL!3-06S8BZb4cq ... rBDiWDKsZE

This package includes:
-The Black & Grey Court
-White & Black Home Jersey
-Black & White Away Jersey

***special note***
you will notice there is no font or tweak .iff for the away uniform, that is because it was already white and i had no reason to do anything to it. that is all. enjoy your stuff :mrgreen: .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S SO AMAZING, i love you ajajaja Thanks a lot
Ramonxu

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | light blue lake show preview

Postby [Stove] on Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:02 am

ass123, hey assman im working on the light blue lakers stuff.

my only problem is i cannot seem to find a good image of the shorts. i do not know what they actually look like. only thing i found was this concept jersey.

the image you gave me was decent i can see some of the shorts but i cannot see the bottom trim. are there logos? idk cant see it or find it. :( im ok with these concept jersey shorts if you are.

also im gonna make a court for it too, because we cant be playing with light blue jerseys at home on a purple and gold court now can we. :)

***special note***
was gonna add modern day logos and patches. i dont know if you specifically wanted the nba logo up top like the picture you provided, but i feel the modern day stuff would be better. if you want i can do a seperate jersey with those patches just for you. your call.
[Stove]

Postby ass123 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:46 pm

[Stove] wrote:ass123, hey assman im working on the light blue lakers stuff.

[ Image ]

my only problem is i cannot seem to find a good image of the shorts. i do not know what they actually look like. only thing i found was this concept jersey.

[ Image ]

the image you gave me was decent i can see some of the shorts but i cannot see the bottom trim. are there logos? idk cant see it or find it. :( im ok with these concept jersey shorts if you are.

also im gonna make a court for it too, because we cant be playing with light blue jerseys at home on a purple and gold court now can we. :)

***special note***
was gonna add modern day logos and patches. i dont know if you specifically wanted the nba logo up top like the picture you provided, but i feel the modern day stuff would be better. if you want i can do a seperate jersey with those patches just for you. your call.

First of all, assman, lol thats hilarious bro. :D I used this name cuz when i registered this website i didn't know i would come here so often. anyway, it's irrelevant to the jersey.

thx for working on the jersey. appreciate it. below are the pictures that i found for your reference:
ImageImageImage

i respect that you like the modern day stuff, but i prefer it to be the way kobe wore it, i feel like thats more authentic. And i like the idea of the court. I have seen the courts you did they are great.

thx again. keep me posted if you need any more assistance.
ass123

Postby [Stove] on Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:18 pm

ass123 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

***special note***

First of all, assman, lol thats hilarious bro. :D I used this name cuz when i registered this website i didn't know i would come here so often. anyway, it's irrelevant to the jersey.

thx for working on the jersey. appreciate it. below are the pictures that i found for your reference:
[ Image ][ Image ][ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

i respect that you like the modern day stuff, but i prefer it to be the way kobe wore it, i feel like thats more authentic. And i like the idea of the court. I have seen the courts you did they are great.

lol yea assman is a seinfeld reference. i thought you might like that. :mrgreen:

so i see you went the extra mile for those pics lol. i had found them within that time but only the top one from your latest post. i have finished the jersey with modern day but making them into the ones you want is ez pz. np. i will release the modern day ones and the original on this post. the court is also finished. at least the floor is. i have just started today to learn how to do stadiums. i was able to edit everything i need except for the padding on the stanchion. i even am about to go and learn how to do warm up jerseys and crowds. this court and stadium needs a good old fashioned white out crowd. as you can see in the pic the lakers still have yellow warm ups and stuff. i want to change this. i want everything on this to match. as soon as i saw those jerseys you posted i knew i was making them and it turned into me learning how to do more stuff, so now i will be able to make more complete projects instead of just floors and jerseys.
[Stove]

Postby ass123 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:11 pm

[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

***special note***

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

lol yea assman is a seinfeld reference. i thought you might like that. :mrgreen:

[ Image ]

so i see you went the extra mile for those pics lol. i had found them within that time but only the top one from your latest post. i have finished the jersey with modern day but making them into the ones you want is ez pz. np. i will release the modern day ones and the original on this post. the court is also finished. at least the floor is. i have just started today to learn how to do stadiums. i was able to edit everything i need except for the padding on the stanchion. i even am about to go and learn how to do warm up jerseys and crowds. this court and stadium needs a good old fashioned white out crowd. as you can see in the pic the lakers still have yellow warm ups and stuff. i want to change this. i want everything on this to match. as soon as i saw those jerseys you posted i knew i was making them and it turned into me learning how to do more stuff, so now i will be able to make more complete projects instead of just floors and jerseys.

Yeah bro Kramer the assman lol.
thx for the jersey~waiting for the release. and the court is just amazing! :bowdown: :bowdown2:
if you are interested, you could also work on this jersey. 2k already has it but they have it in shorts version like really short ones jerry west used to wear, and also they don't have names at the back. I was hoping that you could make it modern version with normal shorts and add names at the back. in fact the lakers wore this jersey like 2 seasons ago. I think with this jersey and your court, it is going to be awesome.
ass123

Postby ebok24 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:23 pm

May I request for new uniforms and court for the 96 seattle supersonics?

Thanks! Great Work! :bowdown2:
ebok24

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 am

ass123 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

***special note***

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Yeah bro Kramer the assman lol.
thx for the jersey~waiting for the release. and the court is just amazing! :bowdown: :bowdown2:
if you are interested, you could also work on this jersey. 2k already has it but they have it in shorts version like really short ones jerry west used to wear, and also they don't have names at the back. I was hoping that you could make it modern version with normal shorts and add names at the back. in fact the lakers wore this jersey like 2 seasons ago. I think with this jersey and your court, it is going to be awesome.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

lol me and you think the same bc i was gonna redo these just because i like them. the light blue you requested is actually using that slot they were in so that i could have blue shoes to go with them, so what im gonna do is take the slot for the white version of that jersey and throw the blue MLPS jerseys in that slot all fixed up with proper shorts and names on the back.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:05 am

ebok24 wrote:May I request for new uniforms and court for the 96 seattle supersonics?

hmmmm maybe maybe not. i have a lot of projects planned. supersonics are unfortunately not a team currently so i dont see the immediate need. if i were to do this it would be way later down the line. if at all.
[Stove]

Postby ebok24 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:24 am

[Stove] wrote:
ebok24 wrote:May I request for new uniforms and court for the 96 seattle supersonics?

hmmmm maybe maybe not. i have a lot of projects planned. supersonics are unfortunately not a team currently so i dont see the immediate need. if i were to do this it would be way later down the line. if at all.

It's ok I understand. I just wanted to add the sonics to my league as an expansion team :D
ebok24

Postby mking2 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:40 am

Bro u killing it that light blue looks official I know how to make courts but now I’m moving on to learn jerseys but I do have a request too , when you have time .. these all star jerseys I have the court file if you want it and I have high resolution jerseys logos . And have you thought about bringing back the 92 Dream Team ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mking2

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:45 am

mking2 wrote:Bro u killing it that light blue looks official I know how to make courts but now I’m moving on to learn jerseys but I do have a request too , when you have time .. these all star jerseys I have the court file if you want it and I have high resolution jerseys logos . And have you thought about bringing back the 92 Dream Team ??

somebody else has asked me about all stars one time too. im really not looking to do any all star stuff atm. the only time ill ever do it is when im playing in my own myleague and the allstar game is coming up. then ill make one for like 2021, then next year 2022 etc etc.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:59 am

ebok24 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

It's ok I understand. I just wanted to add the sonics to my league as an expansion team :D

i feel you on that. i wanted to do the same but theres just too much stuff to edit to make it complete.
[Stove]

Postby ass123 on Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:17 am

[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

***special note***

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

bro that jersey you made is just awesome, i have been checking your post every day, waiting for the grand release. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
ass123

Postby ass123 on Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:17 am

[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

***special note***

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

bro that jersey you made is just awesome, i have been checking your post every day, waiting for the grand release. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
ass123

Postby [Stove] on Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:07 pm

ass123 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
ass123 wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

***special note***

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

friggin a, i forgot to upload the court floor and jersey. hold on gimme 1 sec. i have been really busy lately with this new job and its taking up a lot of my time. i still have to figure out the stadium and crowd. shit is stumping me and i gotta keep messing around. i'll upload the court and floor tho. 1 sec.
[Stove]

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding