[Stove's Kitchen] | Temp links

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | FIRST RELEASE!

Postby wintertoburn on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:06 pm

[Stove] wrote:
wintertoburn wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
wintertoburn wrote:can you make the new dark blue cavs jersey with yellow CLE across the front that theyve been wearing recently? that jersey is so sweet

this? if so it's the current city. you can already use it :)

[ Image ]

YES! this is it. how can i use it already?

they are in the game already bud. go look. lol.

[ Image ]

is it possible that i overwrote it with custom jerseys? cuz it does not appear for me. i installed this mega pack of all teams custom jerseys a while back. oh well.
wintertoburn

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | FIRST RELEASE!

Postby [Stove] on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:12 pm

wintertoburn wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
wintertoburn wrote:
[Stove] wrote:
wintertoburn wrote:can you make the new dark blue cavs jersey with yellow CLE across the front that theyve been wearing recently? that jersey is so sweet

this? if so it's the current city. you can already use it :)

[ Image ]

YES! this is it. how can i use it already?

they are in the game already bud. go look. lol.

[ Image ]

is it possible that i overwrote it with custom jerseys? cuz it does not appear for me. i installed this mega pack of all teams custom jerseys a while back. oh well.

that sounds about right. just remove the mod from the cleveland city jersey and rename it to another cavs slot you're not using
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | KNiCKS STANDARD COURT RELEASE!!!

Postby [Stove] on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:11 pm

KNiCKS STANDARD COURT RELEASE !!!

The Knicks needed a better home court so. ya.

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!1NIShASK!Kjk_-Qpfu51M ... erHosppVHA
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Still working on the Yankees/Mets style jersey but I'm having creative struggles. Everything I make for it I hate. Might move on from it.
[Stove]

Postby vincemeister55 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm

That Knicks court is dope, man! But, is that for some retro project?
vincemeister55

Postby Ramonxu on Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:48 pm

gj my bro with this court
Ramonxu

Postby [Stove] on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:37 pm

vincemeister55 wrote:That Knicks court is dope, man! But, is that for some retro project?

Thanks! And no not really, I just didn't like their current court. Needed more orange, and other stuff. :)

Ramonxu wrote:gj my bro with this court

Thanks man!

In case both of you are interested I'm gonna be doing so much Knicks stuff. Then I'll move on to other teams.(knicks are my fav team. bias runs deep)
Complete Knicks plan is as follows.(extra slots are just classic unis that comes after city. just numbering them this way.)

-Home: Might make a new home. currently using the Issy 2018 statement for this from the jersey megapack they provided. (that megapack was daaaaaaaaaank. go look at it)
-Away: Current 2019-2020 blue statement is this, i renamed all of the files and threw it here
-Statement: I made a new orange statement already (link on page 1 post 2)
-City: new Black uniform & new court to go with it (currently working on this)
-Extra 1: new Blue Wave uniform & new court to go with it
-Extra 2: new Orange Rush uniform & new court to go with it
-Extra 3: new Gotham City uniform & new court to go with it
-Extra 4: this is the yanks/mets uni im having trouble with. :( might put something else here.
-Extra 5 & 6: new Love & War edition uniforms (both white) & 2 new courts to go with them (1 each 2 total)
-Extra 7 & 8: so if you go to the 7th and 8th slot of the knicks uniform choices you will see an odd colored knicks jersey. like a reddish-orange/deep dark blue. i will redux both of these
just as i did the 90's uniforms i already made. new fictional throwback court coming with this too
-Extra 9: i made a white city edition uniform that is opposite to the current city uniform for the knicks (link on page 1 post 2)
-Extra10: i renamed the current city uniform files and made it to this slot so it would be behind the white one.
-Extra 11,12,13: these are the 3 90's redux uniforms i made already. (link on page 1 post 2) might do a new court for this idk yet.
-Extra 14: so from that very same mega pack i mentioned above (issy) i am using the old firefighters uniforms. just threw it here.
-Extra 15-21: nothing so far prob never anything.
-Extra 22 & 23: i took the current home and current away uniforms and threw them both here. just off to the left :)

and thats it for knicks stuff. it should go quicker now that i have my templates set up the way i want for the most part.
[Stove]

Postby vincemeister55 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:50 pm

So you're doing more like a fictional project? Man, I love the way you make your jerseys. And I don't know if you take requests but if you do, I would definitely appreciate you doing the current Heat jerseys maybe after your Knicks project. Awesome stuff, nonetheless!
vincemeister55

Postby [Stove] on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:10 pm

vincemeister55 wrote:So you're doing more like a fictional project? Man, I love the way you make your jerseys. And I don't know if you take requests but if you do, I would definitely appreciate you doing the current Heat jerseys maybe after your Knicks project. Awesome stuff, nonetheless!

maybe some heat stuff. have you seen aystons heat rebrand yet? it was great.
[Stove]

Postby Ramonxu on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:35 pm

i'm waiting for fictional Celtics gray court like Nets .. if u can .. :mrgreen:
Ramonxu

Postby [Stove] on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:40 pm

Ramonxu wrote:i'm waiting for fictional Celtics gray court like Nets .. if u can .. :mrgreen:

you have intrigued me
[Stove]

Postby Ramonxu on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 pm

Like this bro, look court by Rockets. I'ts so amazing. viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108386

I have tried NY Court of you, but i think than he need more resolution. Like courts by Sith or Manni's. 4k for example. 8k look bad.
Ramonxu

Postby [Stove] on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:59 pm

Ramonxu wrote:Like this bro, look court by Rockets. I'ts so amazing. viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108386

I have tried NY Court of you, but i think than he need more resolution. Like courts by Sith or Manni's. 4k for example. 8k look bad.

yes this is exactly the kind of grey I was thinking as soon as I read it. I can mix in some gold/green/white colors and prob make a decent one to go with the grey ones they have now.

as far as 4k or 8k goes. i do not have a 4k tv so i have no reason to even do these things. im sorry :(
[Stove]

Postby Ramonxu on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:38 pm

[Stove] wrote:
Ramonxu wrote:Like this bro, look court by Rockets. I'ts so amazing. viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108386

yes this is exactly the kind of grey I was thinking as soon as I read it. I can mix in some gold/green/white colors and prob make a decent one to go with the grey ones they have now.
[ Image ]

as far as 4k or 8k goes. i do not have a 4k tv so i have no reason to even do these things. im sorry :(

np bro, with a nice quality It's enough. I think black green and grayscale it can look good, golden no. But yourself!
Ramonxu

Postby [Stove] on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Ramonxu wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]

np bro, with a nice quality It's enough. I think black green and grayscale it can look good, golden no. But yourself!

i was thinking maybe no gold too bc the grey uniforms they have do not have gold now that i think about it.
[Stove]

Postby Ramonxu on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:42 pm

[Stove] wrote:
Ramonxu wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

[ Image ]

i was thinking maybe no gold too bc the grey uniforms they have do not have gold now that i think about it.

+1
Ramonxu

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | KNiCKS CITY COURT & JERSEY RELEASE!!!

Postby [Stove] on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:04 pm

!!! KNiCKS CITY EDITION PACKAGE !!!

-City Court
-City Jersey

*** YOU WILL NEED LOOYH'S HOOK FOR THIS ***

DOWNLOAD --> https://mega.nz/#!pdpn3SYQ!7UT0RW0F5lYt ... BJ7e0O7SUk (this link has been updated to the V2 version of this mod. pics above do not represent V2 version however)
Last edited by [Stove] on Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Stove]

Postby Ramonxu on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:16 am

I like but i don't like the shield at all.
Ramonxu

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:36 am

Ramonxu wrote:I like but i don't like the shield at all.

shield?
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | preheating . . .

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:25 pm

!!! PREHEATING !!!

[Stove]

Postby Ramonxu on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:55 pm

[Stove] wrote:

shield?

New Yorck icon bro, in the middle

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Ramonxu

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Ramonxu wrote:
[Stove] wrote:

shield?

New Yorck icon bro, in the middle

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

ahhh ok lol. i've never heard it be called a shield before. but uhh im sry you dont like it :( but its staying as is. im doing the celtics court after this pelicans stuff tho. :)
right now im doing

-pels city court
-purple city alt jersey
-(maybe) green city alt jersey
-(maybe) yellow city alt jersey
-and blue and red versions of this.(see pic) someone already made a white one i believe bc i have it already.

the uniforms shouldn't take that long. just some recoloring maybe.
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | preheating . . .

Postby Ramonxu on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:00 pm

:bowdown2:
Ramonxu

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | PeLS CITY COURT RELEASE !!!

Postby [Stove] on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm

!!! PeLICANS CITY COURT RELEASE !!!

Pels needed that city court baby so here it is!

DOWNLOAD :cheeky: ---> https://mega.nz/#!JYxknSKJ!cBlWlaLXgoYD ... MS_BUtKij4
[Stove]

Re: [Stove's Kitchen] | PeLS CITY COURT RELEASE !!!

Postby Aston on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Really nice work
Aston
Culture.

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding