【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.4.1 << Load Jerseys By Player Data

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby clarkchuasdfghjklx on Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:53 pm

jabo wrote:Any one experiencing crash on desktop when installed V2.2.2? the first version no problem.

Same bro! During the first few updates mine seems to work fine but after installing V2.2.2 every time I access the settings options in hook it just crashes. (only settings option crashes not the players option and the other one. Hope theres a fix
clarkchuasdfghjklx

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby cujomatty on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:36 pm

The “Lang” file would be causing the settings crash issue. Are you sure you copy and pasted that into the “hook” folder?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby jcblas026 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:55 pm

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:guys can someone help me out there to those who figured out the process on how to change the headband to the cf that needs to edit in the png files? can someone elaborate me that stuff because i don't get it seriously! do you edit directly to waigua or via hook? thanks in advance!

ernel2014 wrote:Great work Looyh, but quick question? What part of the png*.iff (RDAT) do I edit to unhide the headband on those players that have the headband forcibly hidden.

Is it this:
"accessory_items": {
"items": [
{
"name": "headband_tie",
"type": "headband",
"mesh": "headband_tieShape",
"tangentspace": "no"
}, {
"name": "hair_headband_tie",
"type": "hair",
"mesh": "hair_headband_tieShape",
"meshlo": "hair_headband_tie_loShape",
"tangentspace": "both"
}, {
"name": "headband",
"mesh": "headbandShape",
}
],
"configurations": [
{
"name": "DEFAULT",
"items": [ "hair_01", "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
}, {
"name": "HEADBAND_TIE",
"items": [ "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
youll need some adjusting to do, but its a good start

Can we PLEASE get some details or a tutorial on this process? What PNG file do we have to edit???

Can someone out there help us what's the process to this png stuff to make the headband work? i really really need it badly
jcblas026

Postby jcblas026 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 pm

do anyone knows why looyh stop uploading his court mods here? he only uploads it in eyeuc sadly :(
jcblas026

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:11 am

jcblas026 wrote:
ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:guys can someone help me out there to those who figured out the process on how to change the headband to the cf that needs to edit in the png files? can someone elaborate me that stuff because i don't get it seriously! do you edit directly to waigua or via hook? thanks in advance!

ernel2014 wrote:Great work Looyh, but quick question? What part of the png*.iff (RDAT) do I edit to unhide the headband on those players that have the headband forcibly hidden.

Is it this:
"accessory_items": {
"items": [
{
"name": "headband_tie",
"mesh": "headband_tieShape",
}, {
"name": "hair_headband_tie",
"type": "hair",
"mesh": "hair_headband_tieShape",
"meshlo": "hair_headband_tie_loShape",
"tangentspace": "both"
}, {
"name": "headband",
"mesh": "headbandShape",
}
],
"configurations": [
{
"name": "DEFAULT",
"items": [ "hair_01", "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
}, {
"name": "HEADBAND_TIE",
"items": [ "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
youll need some adjusting to do, but its a good start

Can we PLEASE get some details or a tutorial on this process? What PNG file do we have to edit???

Can someone out there help us what's the process to this png stuff to make the headband work? i really really need it badly

cujomatty wrote:I would love to know this as well because it doesn’t make sense to me that there is something in the png file that controls the hiding of the headband. Why I say that is; Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, I made a hair adjustment to him when the game had his headband not hidden. That png file along with the headband and headband tie files have been in my waigua folder since then and I never changed them but when 2k hid his headband it was hidden for my edited version as well so I can’t see how the png file is controlling that if I never touched it.

Looyh is the master at this stuff though so I’m curious to learn what’s been baffling me for awhile now.

Bump to this
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Eckinator on Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:42 am

Wonder if it'll be possible to bypass mc accessories soon..
Eckinator

Postby jabo on Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:33 pm

cujomatty wrote:The “Lang” file would be causing the settings crash issue. Are you sure you copy and pasted that into the “hook” folder?

hey bro thanks for the reply, Where can i find that "Lang" thing? All i do is to replace the old version.
jabo

Postby jabo on Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:28 pm

jabo wrote:
cujomatty wrote:The “Lang” file would be causing the settings crash issue. Are you sure you copy and pasted that into the “hook” folder?

hey bro thanks for the reply, Where can i find that "Lang" thing? All i do is to replace the old version.

Iput everything in waigua/Modded folder inlcuded the "Lang" file
jabo

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:09 pm

Great work Looyh. I noticed dornas IDs changes are not working when I upload the roster. Could you add a fix for this for the next hook update? Thanks
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby looyh on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:52 pm

2019-02-08 20:25 | v2.2.3
* Added: Now you can set headband for all players and headband_tie/fury for some players without editing png*.iff files.
(In my test, "headband_tie/fury" was updated in PATCH 1.10, so if you used a old version exe, it will not display, but you can use ordinary headband in any versions)

looyh

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.3 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby jcblas026 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:37 pm

still the same bro not working on other player im in the latest patch update bro what do you think is the problem? :( im using ML
jcblas026

Postby jabo on Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:06 am

looyh wrote:2019-02-08 20:25 | v2.2.3
* Added: Now you can set headband for all players and headband_tie/fury for some players without editing png*.iff files.
(In my test, "headband_tie/fury" was updated in PATCH 1.10, so if you used a old version exe, it will not display, but you can use ordinary headband in any versions)

[ Image ]

It still crashes @looyh
jabo

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.3 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby cujomatty on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:02 am

You are the man Looyh!!!!!!!!!!!

Works perfectly and can finally give Hollis Jefferson his headband.

Thanks so much
cujomatty

Postby cujomatty on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:11 am

jabo wrote:
jabo wrote:

If you have previous versions you don't have to copy and paste everything just the "NBA2k_Hook.dll" to the main directory and the "lang" text document into the NBA Hook folder in the main directory.

If you have crash issue loading game I would backup your config file and try deleting all hook files and then redownload latest hook version with the included config file. If iit doesn't crash, try overwriting the config file with the one you backed up. If it works great, if it crashes again something is wrong with the config file. Another culprit of crashes can be the d3d11.dll file. if it still crashes try using a d3d11.dll from a previous version of hook that worked.

If it crashes when trying to open the hook GUI menu then its the "lang" file. make sure you grab the latest hook version and overwrite the "lang" file in the NBA2K Hook folder with the latest version.
cujomatty

Postby clarkchuasdfghjklx on Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:17 pm

cujomatty wrote:
jabo wrote:
jabo wrote:

If you have previous versions you don't have to copy and paste everything just the "NBA2k_Hook.dll" to the main directory and the "lang" text document into the NBA Hook folder in the main directory.

If you have crash issue loading game I would backup your config file and try deleting all hook files and then redownload latest hook version with the included config file. If iit doesn't crash, try overwriting the config file with the one you backed up. If it works great, if it crashes again something is wrong with the config file. Another culprit of crashes can be the d3d11.dll file. if it still crashes try using a d3d11.dll from a previous version of hook that worked.

If it crashes when trying to open the hook GUI menu then its the "lang" file. make sure you grab the latest hook version and overwrite the "lang" file in the NBA2K Hook folder with the latest version.

You're a lifesaver! Replacing the lang file worked for me! Thank you
clarkchuasdfghjklx

Postby jabo on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:25 am

cujomatty wrote:
jabo wrote:
jabo wrote:

can you share the older version?
jabo

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.4 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby looyh on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:39 am

2019-02-10 0:50 | v2.2.4
* Updated: 1. Now you can use old version ninja headband(file is "headband_tie"), this is for some old mod files(made before PATCH 1.10) to show headband; 2. Update for all special(or multiple) style file groups, like D'Angelo Russell.
** 2 reasons will cause the headband not to be displayed **
----* If the version of exe you used < 1.10, the new version of TIE cannot be display;
----* Some Modder removed headband or TIE from the player file.

looyh

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.4 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:19 am

Thank you...
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/RillKyrieJames
RKJ2k

Postby ernel2014 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:57 am

Yes, thank you
ernel2014

Postby funbalanced on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:53 am

D'Angelo Russell and James Harden still don't get headbands for me on the newest versions :(
funbalanced

Postby mking2 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:10 am

Thank you amazing work !!!! In the future can we get team jersey in All star games and world games.
mking2

Postby TRIIIAD on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:43 am

How would I unbind the key to use the tool from F8? On my keyboard F8 is one of the media keys so I want to switch it to something else if possible
TRIIIAD

Postby clarkchuasdfghjklx on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Hello, any idea how to change the salary contract to a more specific one? Can only put contract in increments of 5 apparently
clarkchuasdfghjklx

Postby yeltrah123 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:21 pm

Thanks for this looyh
yeltrah123

Postby ebok24 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:46 pm

The game won't start using v2.2.4 but when I use the old v2.1.0 no problems starting the game.
ebok24

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding