【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.4.1 << Load Jerseys By Player Data

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby cujomatty on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:11 am

deionr829 wrote:i install it like the first page said but when i hit f8 in the game menu nothing happens am i doing something wrong?

Did you hold the function key and f8?
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.1.0 << CurrentPlayer Edit & TeamId Variable for Team File Loader

Postby deionr829 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:03 pm

cujomatty wrote:
deionr829 wrote:i install it like the first page said but when i hit f8 in the game menu nothing happens am i doing something wrong?

i didnt at first but something told me to do it now it works. question is there a way we can have multiple presentation like tnt nba on nbc and espn or is it only one you can have?
deionr829

Postby cujomatty on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:41 pm

deionr829 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:

i didnt at first but something told me to do it now it works. question is there a way we can have multiple presentation like tnt nba on nbc and espn or is it only one you can have?

Yes. You can have 1 per team if you want them to change automatically. If you change them in game with this program you can have unlimited amount.

You set the presentation(s) up first then assign them to each individual team. Whatever presentation you assign, the game will use it when that team is the home team.

This program goes way beyond that though. I have different dornas, mascot uniforms, cheerleader uniforms, courts, stadiums all set up with this.
cujomatty

Postby deionr829 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:12 pm

how do i put it in the wagua folder without it getting overwritten?

cujomatty wrote:
deionr829 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:

Yes. You can have 1 per team if you want them to change automatically. If you change them in game with this program you can have unlimited amount.

You set the presentation(s) up first then assign them to each individual team. Whatever presentation you assign, the game will use it when that team is the home team.

This program goes way beyond that though. I have different dornas, mascot uniforms, cheerleader uniforms, courts, stadiums all set up with this.
deionr829

Postby DaPrazident5B on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:13 pm

Is there a tutorial to explain the whole method please?

Thanks.
DaPrazident5B

Postby deionr829 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:01 am

Hey guys I’m new to this modding can someone tell me how do I get it so there multiple presentation for each team. Cuz every time I download a different presentation it says to overwrite it and I know that not it. I downloaded the hook already and when I go into it I don’t even see the presentation that I downloaded it.
deionr829

Postby cujomatty on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:13 am

deionr829 wrote:Hey guys I’m new to this modding can someone tell me how do I get it so there multiple presentation for each team. Cuz every time I download a different presentation it says to overwrite it and I know that not it. I downloaded the hook already and when I go into it I don’t even see the presentation that I downloaded it.

On page 10 I made a video that should help you get started. I plan on making a more advanced tutorial video but I haven’t had time
cujomatty

Postby MaKaaj on Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:12 am

@Looyh, do you intend to launch the hook and realism graphic update here on the forum?
MaKaaj

Postby cujomatty on Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:08 pm

quick "how to" set your controller in steam to bring up hook.

First go to steam big picture mode and pick settings: Then pick base configurations:

Then go to steam button chord configuration:

Then click on the button on the XBOX1 controller you want to configure F8 (F8 opens hook)
I chose left bumper as you can see in the picture.

Then in game you have to hold the XBOX1 guide button and left bumper to bring up hook.
cujomatty

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby looyh on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:26 am

2019-02-05 17:08 | v2.2.2
* Added: Player Editor "Plus"
----* Unlocked Headband edit for all players(But for some players: need to edit png*.iff file to display headband)
----* Unlocked Shoes Selector & Hidden Brands
----* Unlocked Retired Numbers
* Update: Display accessories in BlackTop mode(when "blacktop jersey" enabled)
> If you used V2.*.* , just need to override `NBA2K_Hook.dll` and `NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt`

download: attachment in first post

looyh

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.2.2 << Unlocked: shoes brands & headband & retired numbers etc.

Postby maumau78 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:37 am

looyh wrote:2019-02-05 17:08 | v2.2.2
* Added: Player Editor "Plus"
----* Unlocked Headband edit for all players(But for some players: need to edit png*.iff file to display headband)
----* Unlocked Shoes Selector & Hidden Brands
----* Unlocked Retired Numbers
* Update: Display accessories in BlackTop mode(when "blacktop jersey" enabled)
> If you used V2.*.* , just need to override `NBA2K_Hook.dll` and `NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt`

download: attachment in first post

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Bro awesome!

Can you add the feature where all star teams can play with respective team jersey like you've done in blacktop mode?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby vincemeister55 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:58 am

Awesome update to an amazing tool! Thanks, man! (Y)
vincemeister55

Postby jcblas026 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:20 am

guys can someone help me out there to those who figured out the process on how to change the headband to the cf that needs to edit in the png files? can someone elaborate me that stuff because i don't get it seriously! do you edit directly to waigua or via hook? thanks in advance!
jcblas026

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:49 am

Looyh, just wanted to say thanks for creating the hook mod.

It saved me from a crash issue I didnt think I was going to be able to fix. The ability to have the teams reset to Raptors vs Warriors on the team select screen was the fix I needed.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby OG 75 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:01 am

I have a question, you think this hook by any chance can unlock park dunks to select them for NBA games unlike with the limnono tool?
OG 75

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:48 am

jcblas026 wrote:guys can someone help me out there to those who figured out the process on how to change the headband to the cf that needs to edit in the png files? can someone elaborate me that stuff because i don't get it seriously! do you edit directly to waigua or via hook? thanks in advance!

Can we get some details on the PNG process? I would like to know this as well!
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Thanks for the update!
yeltrah123

Postby ramza213 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Thanks bro
ramza213

Postby cujomatty on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:07 pm

Incredible update. Thanks looyh
cujomatty

Postby DaPrazident5B on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:09 pm

Thanks buddy!!!!

Amazing work... Again
DaPrazident5B

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:24 am

Great work Looyh, but quick question? What part of the png*.iff (RDAT) do I edit to unhide the headband on those players that have the headband forcibly hidden.

Is it this:
"accessory_items": {
"items": [
{
"name": "headband_tie",
"type": "headband",
"mesh": "headband_tieShape",
"tangentspace": "no"
}, {
"name": "hair_headband_tie",
"type": "hair",
"mesh": "hair_headband_tieShape",
"meshlo": "hair_headband_tie_loShape",
"tangentspace": "both"
}, {
"name": "headband",
"mesh": "headbandShape",
}
],
"configurations": [
{
"name": "DEFAULT",
"items": [ "hair_01", "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
}, {
"name": "HEADBAND_TIE",
"items": [ "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
youll need some adjusting to do, but its a good start
ernel2014

Postby Sancho on Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:18 pm

Thank You !
Sancho

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:09 pm

jcblas026 wrote:guys can someone help me out there to those who figured out the process on how to change the headband to the cf that needs to edit in the png files? can someone elaborate me that stuff because i don't get it seriously! do you edit directly to waigua or via hook? thanks in advance!

ernel2014 wrote:Great work Looyh, but quick question? What part of the png*.iff (RDAT) do I edit to unhide the headband on those players that have the headband forcibly hidden.

Is it this:
"accessory_items": {
"items": [
{
"name": "headband_tie",
"mesh": "headband_tieShape",
}, {
"name": "hair_headband_tie",
"type": "hair",
"mesh": "hair_headband_tieShape",
"meshlo": "hair_headband_tie_loShape",
"tangentspace": "both"
}, {
"name": "headband",
"mesh": "headbandShape",
}
],
"configurations": [
{
"name": "DEFAULT",
"items": [ "hair_01", "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
}, {
"name": "HEADBAND_TIE",
"items": [ "facialHair_01", "hair_headband_tie", "headband_tie" ]
youll need some adjusting to do, but its a good start

Can we PLEASE get some details or a tutorial on this process? What PNG file do we have to edit???
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby cujomatty on Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:44 pm

I would love to know this as well because it doesn’t make sense to me that there is something in the png file that controls the hiding of the headband. Why I say that is; Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, I made a hair adjustment to him when the game had his headband not hidden. That png file along with the headband and headband tie files have been in my waigua folder since then and I never changed them but when 2k hid his headband it was hidden for my edited version as well so I can’t see how the png file is controlling that if I never touched it.

Looyh is the master at this stuff though so I’m curious to learn what’s been baffling me for awhile now.
cujomatty

Postby jabo on Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:31 pm

Any one experiencing crash on desktop when installed V2.2.2? the first version no problem.
jabo

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding