PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB & FIBA) PREVIEWS

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:20 pm

First gameplay [Work in progress] Anadolu Efes vs Alba Berlin
phpBB [video]
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA) GAMEPLAY PAGE 4

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:55 am

Anadolu Efes vs FC Barcelona
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA) GAMEPLAY PAGE 4

Postby benharper23 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:06 pm

Looks awesome. When will you release the first version of the mod? I can not wait for it.
benharper23

Postby marvin_mogab on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:49 pm

Amazing. Can we please have a first release soon ?
marvin_mogab

Postby Bjama82 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:52 pm

Amazing work!
It will important release a first version so we can see some minor error in database or other:-)

Is there a way to have a name of teams?(sound)
In 2k19” call name “athens” for pana there is.
With cheat engine is possibile have the real records and old results.
Delete Toronto 2019...and Mvp nba players.
For to have more realism...
example Real madrid 10 titles cska8....
And erased or change nba records?
Thanks
Bjama82

Postby NelePFK994 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:22 am

bRO Will you add PARTIZAN Belgrade to your patch? We are institution of European basketball, european Boston Celtics amd deserve to be included
NelePFK994

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:08 am

benharper23 wrote:Looks awesome. When will you release the first version of the mod? I can not wait for it.

marvin_mogab wrote:Amazing. Can we please have a first release soon ?

Bjama82 wrote:Amazing work!
It will important release a first version so we can see some minor error in database or other:-)

Is there a way to have a name of teams?(sound)
In 2k19” call name “athens” for pana there is.
With cheat engine is possibile have the real records and old results.
Delete Toronto 2019...and Mvp nba players.
For to have more realism...
example Real madrid 10 titles cska8....
And erased or change nba records?
Thanks

NecijaPFK994 wrote:bRO Will you add PARTIZAN Belgrade to your patch? We are institution of European basketball, european Boston Celtics amd deserve to be included

Thanks for your support. We are working hard on this as you can see. The date release depends on our free time, but we will try to finish the first version with 18 EL teams soon. Of course, we will add more competitions and Partizan will be added with other eurocup teams.
Shuajota

Postby marvin_mogab on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:14 am

Great thank you ! Definitely can't wait :bowdown: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
marvin_mogab

Postby NlscGuy321 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:01 am

Shua, any chance this year of a Real Referree Package with Tony Brothers, Mauer etc like last year

Thanks for all you do

:applaud:
NlscGuy321

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:18 am

NBA2K20 Euroleague Mod Anadolu Efes Istanbul vs Fenerbahçe Beko Istanbul Gameplay
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Postby Bjama82 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:43 am

Great!
It is possible to know the date of release?
We are almost in feb:-)
Thanks
Bjama82

Postby PrinceMarth1990 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:35 am

Nice work. Also are you going to have the custom Euroleague Ref textures (like the black and orange shirts)?
The relatively new modder that not many ppl know about.
PrinceMarth1990

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:39 am

PrinceMarth1990 wrote:Nice work. Also are you going to have the custom Euroleague Ref textures (like the black and orange shirts)?

Yes of course, we are paying attetion on the detail.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:47 am

First version with Updated NBA roster + 18 completed Euroleague teams - - - } 02.07.2020

For future updates we will include more competitions. All in one with a single waigua! During this week I will explain all the features of this huge project.
We have dedicated many hours to create the best possible experience. Updated roster with more than new 200 cyberfaces for europlayers with accurate bodies models and more for NBA rookies, accurate ratings based on real stats, detailed uniforms even with special ones, custom arenas and courts, new scoreboard, tv watermarks, and a long etc. Your feedback will be appreciated to improve it more and more.

Last edited by Shuajota on Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA) 1stRELEASE FEB, 7

Postby kidhybrid89 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:27 am

Dope!
kidhybrid89

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA) 1stRELEASE FEB, 7

Postby hedron on Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:32 pm

can't wait to try this one out
hedron

Postby Tom_PointGuard on Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:13 am

WOW. What a great job you guys doing for us. I can't even start to tell you how I appriciate that and I'm sure there are alot like me.
few questions:
1. In the first version, all EuroLeague players would have CFs?
2. Are you going to share with us your tables for accurate ratings for the Euroleague players?

Thanks again!
Tom_PointGuard

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:54 pm

Tom_PointGuard wrote:WOW. What a great job you guys doing for us. I can't even start to tell you how I appriciate that and I'm sure there are alot like me.
few questions:
2. Are you going to share with us your tables for accurate ratings for the Euroleague players?

Thanks again!

The first version contains more than 200 cyberfaces from the scratch for euroleague players. Obviously we will continue adding more content for future updates. We have priorized the players with an important role.
But to give you an idea, if a team roster has an average of 15-17 players, the total number of cyberfaces currently per team exceeds 13. We are working very hard on the graphic and technical section of this roster. So we had to divide tasks. Although the goal without doubt, is to have all the cyberfaces of each of the players.

We have created an accurate system based on our experience and real stats. Also, Uspar a new member in the team is helping us to balance and adjust each parameter to make the game very realistic. Therefore you shouldn´t worry about ratings. It´s all controlled.
Shuajota

Postby Tom_PointGuard on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:58 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Tom_PointGuard wrote:WOW. What a great job you guys doing for us. I can't even start to tell you how I appriciate that and I'm sure there are alot like me.
few questions:

Thanks again!

The first version contains more than 200 cyberfaces from the scratch for euroleague players. Obviously we will continue adding more content for future updates. We have priorized the players with an important role.
But to give you an idea, if a team roster has an average of 15-17 players, the total number of cyberfaces currently per team exceeds 13. We are working very hard on the graphic and technical section of this roster. So we had to divide tasks. Although the goal without doubt, is to have all the cyberfaces of each of the players.

We have created an accurate system based on our experience and real stats. Also, Uspar a new member in the team is helping us to balance and adjust each parameter to make the game very realistic. Therefore you shouldn´t worry about ratings. It´s all controlled.

Thank you Shuajota!
I appriciate your hard work and can't wait for the release.
Tom_PointGuard

Postby Bjama82 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:44 pm

I saw fener milano but maybe is my problem with low quality on my iphone but micov has a cyberface?i dont see tatoo.
The same guidaitus has a real cyberface?
Seems like better micov and guidatis on your euro 2k19.
Bjama82

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 am

Bjama82 wrote:I saw fener milano but maybe is my problem with low quality on my iphone but micov has a cyberface?i dont see tatoo.
The same guidaitus has a real cyberface?
Seems like better micov and guidatis on your euro 2k19.

We are working and improving the roster every day, so my gameplays don´t reflect the final result of this project. As you can see, Micov and Gudaitis have their corresponding face, as well as their tattoos.
This year I´m doing a better process for the 3d design of the faces, just as the bodies are now in line with those of real life. So I assure you that the level of detail in 2K20 will be much better than last year.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:37 am

Landry Nnoko
Adrien Moerman
Keifer Syles
Paul Biligha
Borisa Simanic
Leon Radosevic
Alexey Shved
Sergey Karasev
Deni Avdija
Dinos Mitoglou
Ilimane Diop
Youssoupha Fall
KC Rivers
Brock Motum
Sasha Vezenkov
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:23 am

For a definitive experience, we are taking care of every detail of this project. Coaches will have an important role. I show you some examples, I hope you like it.
Shuajota

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:01 am

Can't wait. Looks great man.

Quick question though, do you know what cyberface IDs you'll be using for it or at least a range of them? Want to make sure my custom cyberfaces don't crossover.
kidhybrid89

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:02 am

Can't wait. Looks great man.

Quick question though, do you know what cyberface IDs you'll be using for it or at least a range of them? Want to make sure my custom cyberfaces don't crossover.
kidhybrid89

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding