Cheat engine - Anyone able to create a cheat engine table to change the rules?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Cheat engine - Anyone able to create a cheat engine table to change the rules?

Postby gp2k25 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:38 am

Looking for someone who is good at making cheat engine tables, or is good at explaining how to create a cheat engine table. I want to change the rules of the game.
I am going to work on a league that is pre 3 point line.
The rules I would like to turn off:
1. 3 point line
2. Back to the basket rule
3. defensive 3 seconds in the key.

There are a few more rules I would like to change like for my college league I would like to also turn off the 24 sec clock.

If you wouldn't mind helping me out in this area I would be great full to you.
gp2k25

Re: Cheat engine - Anyone able to create a cheat engine table to change the rules?

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:37 am

You can with limnono tool.
sticky-fingers

Re: Cheat engine - Anyone able to create a cheat engine table to change the rules?

Postby gp2k25 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:35 am

sticky-fingers wrote:You can with limnono tool.

Yes you can, but only per game that you are playing. I was hoping to change the rules for a league so that there would be no 3 point stats.
gp2k25

Postby ybgb on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:31 am

The 3 point thing is defs a no, I've never seen that able to be modded. If you're doing a MyLEAGUE, you can alter the defensive 3 seconds in the key rule at the start of a new season with the rules changes that are voted on (you can override it) but I'm not sure if you can completely get rid of it and the back to basket rules.
ybgb

Postby gp2k25 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:31 pm

ybgb wrote:The 3 point thing is defs a no, I've never seen that able to be modded. If you're doing a MyLEAGUE, you can alter the defensive 3 seconds in the key rule at the start of a new season with the rules changes that are voted on (you can override it) but I'm not sure if you can completely get rid of it and the back to basket rules.

There has to be a way. If it can be done in trainer. If not oh well
gp2k25

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding