(Darriss2K20) Real College Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

(Darriss2K20) Real College Roster

Postby darriss2K20 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:22 am

Note: This roster works with (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Please download all the game files he has there to work correctly with my roster. There will also be cyberfaces included with my roster you will need to download those as well.

Update: I have started back working on the roster full time guys! and it's better than ever. A lot of updates are here, 20 teams in total. Goal was 16 and I passed it so now I update when I just feel like doing rosters.

I'm going to be releasing my real college roster through 2K share. Ill be keeping this thread updated with my progress. I want to release this in teams of 6, this way I have time to work on it and if anyone has any suggestions they can provide feedback.

Future Plans: Just add teams day by day, no gurantees

Download
Roster (2K Share): Real College Hoops
User ID: Deesimmons138
Cyberfaces: https://bit.ly/2Qbjd3e These will be released in packs. Each folder represents 6 teams.

You need to get all the mix and match cyberfaces or your roster will crash, just download and drop in your modded folder. You can find here... viewtopic.php?f=258&t=109145

Custom Slider Set Is On The Slider Page Just Search: CH2K20
Recommended Level: Superstar ( This is What I Play On, May Have To Adjust to Your Likeness).

Credits
Robdavis: This Project is Also His, He helped me Throughout the Whole Process, Shoutout to him for The Art Done for this Mod and Just everything Else
Shuajota: Provided Cyberfaces and Answered every Question I asked.
Kenny4118: This Project is Also His, He Provided Tons and Tons of CAPS, Special Shoutout to Him. Follow him on Twitter @KennyDes
TGSOGOOD: Answered A Lot Of Questions and Provided Cyberfaces for a couple of Players
DaInfamous NY: Used A Lot of His CAPS
SkillazKill: Used Some of His CAPS

Teams...

Duke

Kentucky

Louisville

North Carolina

Michigan State

Kansas

Last edited by darriss2K20 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 16 times in total.
darriss2K20

Re: (Darriss2K20) Real College Roster

Postby mithrxs on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:30 am

i love you more than you will ever know
mithrxs

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:52 am

Looks good! Any chance you can provide an ID list? For those who want it use the faces in other projects or a MyCareer type scenario?
bluejaybrandon

Postby Kenny4118 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:50 am

I will be completing a freshman draft class for 2020-21 season. It will have the first 141 current recruits from Rivals top 150 (I can't get rid of the oversees contracts, so I skipped those slots, hence 141 instead of 150). I have 3 more to do, right now, it should be done really quick, but I have only finished players looks and information...ratings, tendencies, styles, and hot/cold zones I have not touched. I am going to try to match them up similarly with what Darriss produces for the roster. Also as teams get added, I will be sure to release any additional freshman that may not be in the top 141 prospects, likely in free agency, so they will be available in the first off season.
Kenny4118

Postby darriss2K20 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:32 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Looks good! Any chance you can provide an ID list? For those who want it use the faces in other projects or a MyCareer type scenario?

Working on One as we speak bro. Love your work also bro.
darriss2K20

Postby darriss2K20 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 am

mithrxs wrote:i love you more than you will ever know

HAHA. Thanks Bro, make sure to Check The Thread Frequently for updates, gonna be A Lot of them for sure. And make sure to Sub to My YouTube @DS Gaming and Sports.
darriss2K20

Postby Shuajota on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:48 am

Great work my bro!
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby darriss2K20 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:29 am

Shuajota wrote:Great work my bro!

Couldn't have been done without You Bro. Thanks so much!!!!
darriss2K20

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:11 pm

darriss2K20 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Looks good! Any chance you can provide an ID list? For those who want it use the faces in other projects or a MyCareer type scenario?

Excellent! Looking forward to it! Feel free to incorporate the draft class faces when it’s released.
bluejaybrandon

Postby darriss2K20 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:52 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:

Excellent! Looking forward to it! Feel free to incorporate the draft class faces when it’s released.

Any Time Table of When Your Draft Class will be Released?
darriss2K20

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:08 pm

darriss2K20 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:

Loose goal is before March Madness. Have roughly a first round of prospects but some are second round talent. Really reliant on solid references but we’ll get there.

Hopefully it’ll be in time to help make this a kickass March Madness product. Are dornas, courts, wipes, and scoreboards in consideration?
bluejaybrandon

Postby darriss2K20 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:19 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:

Loose goal is before March Madness. Have roughly a first round of prospects but some are second round talent. Really reliant on solid references but we’ll get there.

Hopefully it’ll be in time to help make this a kickass March Madness product. Are dornas, courts, wipes, and scoreboards in consideration?

RobDavis has a March Madness Court that Goes Along with The Mod. It looks really nice. Any Way we could Private Message Bro? Got Something I want to Ask You
darriss2K20

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:31 pm

darriss2K20 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:

RobDavis has a March Madness Court that Goes Along with The Mod. It looks really nice. Any Way we could Private Message Bro? Got Something I want to Ask You

Awesome, I must have overlooked it. I’ll get more in depth with the mod as March Maddness approaches. Amazing work by all of you!

And yeah you can always PM me. My PMs are always open and I try to keep on top of them.
bluejaybrandon

Postby darriss2K20 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:09 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
darriss2K20 wrote:

Did You Get My Private Message Bro?

Awesome, I must have overlooked it. I’ll get more in depth with the mod as March Maddness approaches. Amazing work by all of you!

And yeah you can always PM me. My PMs are always open and I try to keep on top of them.
darriss2K20

Postby RobDavis on Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:56 am

Louisville & Kentucky

phpBB [video]
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby Kenny4118 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Any further updates with this?
Kenny4118

Postby Checkz on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 pm

any way to upload a offline roster?
A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger.

Checkz

Postby darriss2K20 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:47 am

Kenny4118 wrote:Any further updates with this?

Yes bro, 18 teams this weekend!
darriss2K20

Postby jaink+ on Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Are these rosters available offline by any chance?
jaink+

Postby tinpanalley on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:40 am

Will also admit that I'd love these to be available offline.
tinpanalley

Postby lafelton on Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Sorry noob here. When I try to download the cyber faces from the file share site, they want to overwrite each other when I put them in the modded folder. Am I suppose to put them all in individual folders inside the modded folder?
lafelton

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding